The Floral Touch Reviews

9 | Fayetteville, NY

9 Reviews for The Floral Touch

Nina · Married on 06/27/2015

I found Courtney Rapp by chance after searching the web for months for someone who would do the flowers at my daughters wedding this past June. I wasn't really looking for a "florist". I was looking for someone who was willing to work outside the box, a floral designer, someone who knows and loves flowers as much if not more than I do. She totally knows her flowers!!!!! I didn't want a "centerpiece", I wanted groupings of flowers in different containers, each table having similarities but each table being different. When I met Coutney, I knew as soon as we began talking that she was the one! She was willing to do something different, yet let me coordinate colors, containers, etc. and was not intimidated by the task. Courtney is a wonderful young lady, full of style and grace. She is not tied to what has already been done and created the most beautifully exceptional mix of flowers. Each different container was a blend of soft colors, different sizes and shapes. The quality of flowers was exceptional and their scents added another dimension of beauty. I'm sure Courtney could /would do anything to deliver the flowers of your dreams. She is so easy to work with, enthusiastic and thorough with every detail. I can't say enough about Courtney's work and I would so recommend her for any occasion that needs a "floral touch". Great person, great flower lady, reasonable, a true blend of perfection!"

Sent on 08/14/2015

Alicia · Married on 06/20/2015

courtney did such a beautiful job for our flowers ! Very talented! She even did a funeral arrangement when my father passed away u expectedly, and gave us carnations for the remembrance table at our wedding. She went above and beyond

Sent on 06/21/2015

Katelyn · Married on 06/20/2015

Verry nice person, with amazing tallent! She was able to bring my vision to life and transform my venue space! It was increadable!

Sent on 09/12/2015
  • User4204920 · 2+ years ago

Courtney was great to work with and the results were beautiful

Sent on 06/20/2015

Ashley · Married on 02/28/2015

The Floral Touch is amazing!!!! Courtney was so organized and helpful in making our wedding day so special. The bouquets were even more than I could of imagined!!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Cara · Married on 11/22/2014

The Foral Touch made everything so easy for me. The flowers and decor were absolutely beautiful. Courtney is so easy to get in touch with and knew exactly my style. They are the best of the best. I recommend The Foral Touch to everyone. My wedding was perfect because of them!!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/28/2014

Courtney was so great! She got back to me very quickly and set up a consultation right away. She had many examples of bouquets and boutonnieres. She knew exactly what I was looking for and was very pleased with everything.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Rachael · Married on 06/27/2014

I REALLY appreciate how awesome and helpful you have been in working with our budget and feel confident that we have chosen the best florist out there!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Allison · Married on 09/03/2017

3.5

Courtney Rapp of The Floral Touch was a delight to work with. She is impressively young, and the quality of her work is outstanding. We were incredibly happy with our finished product, and Courtney was VERY flexible to our ever-changing budget and timeline!! She's also not afraid to assert her opinion, which I really liked, but she will always accommodate your final wishes/decisions. Her price is very reasonable for the field, which was a big pull for her to her initially, and her work is worth every penny!

Sent on 09/19/2017