The Floral Palette Reviews

The Floral Palette 5
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Macauley · Married on 11/03/2019

Dreamy florals!

Jean was amazing to work with and SO creative! I met with her for two hours at our first meeting and gave her an idea of the general feel of my vision for the day as well as an overview of what Zach and I look like as a couple. Jean created a whimsical dream out of that meeting- she incorporated elements like moss, ferns, hand-bundled herbs, and grape wood branches as centerpieces. People adored her work, and my bouquet.. don’t even get me started! Everything about working with Jean felt right from the very beginning, and that just continued through our wedding day! We cannot thank her enough!

The Floral Palette 6
    The Floral Palette 7
    The Floral Palette 8
    Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2019

Outstanding!

One of the biggest compliments I keep getting on our wedding is how our flowers pop in every photo in the best way! Jean was such a pleasure to work with and hit the nail on the head with the vision for our wedding!! We could not be more thrilled with how the flowers turned out. I love that she is clearly a florist who is not afraid of risk, to use flowers that may be outside of the normal to create something unique and beautiful! I have been recommending her to all the girls I know planning weddings of their own!

Planning/Coordination: Darling D's Events

The Floral Palette 14
    The Floral Palette 15
    Sent on 11/14/2019

Rachel,

We so appreciate your kind words and how they reflect the excitement you had on your wedding day, what a gorgeous day it was, but it was outdone by how amazing you looked and well, just beamed. We do LOVE to create designs that are the out-of-the-ordinary and are thrilled that you and your guests enjoyed them.

Magnolia Martin · Married on 10/12/2019

Jean is an amazing artist!!

I was so impressed, literally the flowers were beyond and above my wildest imagination. Jean performed big time! My bouquet was exactly as I had imagined it which I wasn’t entirely expecting I’m not sure why but I did not know that she would capture my vision so perfectly and I mean PERFECTLY. I got so many compliments on the flowers I would recommend her again and again and again.

The Floral Palette 16
    The Floral Palette 17
    Sent on 10/24/2019

The Floral Palette's reply:

Thank you Magnolia, it was a pleasure working with the great ideas you had and it helps that you were able to express your vision to me. What a magnificent day it was, the weather was perfect, the venue was amazing and your guests seemed to really enjoy themselves. Thank you again for choosing the services of The Floral Palette.
  • Brittany

Brittany Wilhelm · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Jean was fabulous! I gave her an idea of what I was thinking of and she suggested some flowers that would work and executed it perfectly! She was also very accommodating of my budget, providing a price range for the different elements and allowing me to choose from there. On the day of, she made sure we knew how to take care of our flowers and even provided us with vases for them. The arbor decor she created was beautiful! Jean was fantastic! She even went out of her way to help us with some of our other decor. Thanks Jean for being part of our special day!

The Floral Palette 18
    The Floral Palette 19
    The Floral Palette 20
    Sent on 09/08/2019

The Floral Palette's reply:

Thank you Brittany, it was a true pleasure working with you to create designs specifically for you! We love how the colors you chose worked so wonderfully with your dress and the bridesmaids dresses, blending but not washed out, it was perfect and you girls had such a wonderful time.
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 10/06/2018

Customized and perfect!

Jean was awesome to work with. She really took our vision and ran with it. Her expertise really helped take the stress of deciding on the flowers that we wanted and perfectly executed feel we wanted. On the day of she and her team made sure that everything was perfect and it was more beautiful than we had ever hoped for. My favorite thing she made by far was my niece's flower crown, it was just perfect.

The Floral Palette 21
    The Floral Palette 22
    The Floral Palette 23
    The Floral Palette 24
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Shannon · Married on 05/05/2018

Jean did a phenomenal job on the flowers for my wedding. I really appreciated the expertise and creativity she contributed and how well she delivered on my vision. When I show people my wedding photos, the flowers are almost always the first thing people comment on - they ended up being one of my favorite elements of my wedding!

The Floral Palette 25
    The Floral Palette 26
    The Floral Palette 27
    The Floral Palette 28
    The Floral Palette 29
    Sent on 08/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2017

Jean was absolutely wonderful to work with and the flowers were beyond beautiful! She listened to what I wanted to have at my wedding and went being my expectations.

The Floral Palette 30
    The Floral Palette 31
    Sent on 11/26/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/23/2017

Loved my florist. She was so flexible and great prices for the best flowers. Mrs. Jean made my day feel so beautiful and special . Go to get! She makes your day amazing!

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Jean was AMAZING to work with! We met her at her office, looked over the options and ideas from other weddings, and she created the most beautiful work! Even with her trip overseas, she was able to complete our arrangements and accommodate my last minute request for using a few blooms as headpieces!

The Floral Palette 32
    The Floral Palette 33
    The Floral Palette 34
    The Floral Palette 35

Tristan · Married on 08/12/2017

Service was beyond what I expected. Loved all the help with picking the flowers and letting me see all the flowers that you envisioned. Also, very knowledgeable which helped in my decision process of choosing what I wanted, and had an eye for what I was envisioning.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Rina · Married on 07/29/2017

Jean was an absolute delight to work with! She makes sure to fully understand your vision and has a great eye for creating true artwork. I absolutely loved my bouquet and was thrilled with all of the gorgeous flower arrangements. She is a true professional and has a great sense of humor! She was very quick to respond to any questions and offered great suggestions. What was even a bigger plus was her calm demeanor on our wedding day. It was raining on our special day and Jean quickly made adjustments to the ceremony decor which were gorgeous. Thank you so much Jean!!! Can’t wait to order more flowers soon!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Dana · Married on 06/10/2017

The flowers from our Wedding were one of our favorite things! Jean went above and beyond for us. Highly recommend!

Michelle · Married on 11/06/2016

I decided to only do a bouquet for me and lanterns for my bridesmaids...I sent Jean the picture I wanted and what she came up with was even more beautiful than I had imagined! Worth every penny. She always answered my e-mails immediately too and was so nice to me. Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2016

Where do I even start? Jean's florals took my breath away. I didn't have a chance to see anything in the venue until I walked down the isle. All I can say is WOW. I didn't want to stop staring. She is beyond talented. I have the bouquets in vases all around my house and I wish they would last forever. I have one centerpiece in my breakfast nook and another going to work with me tomorrow. The other ones are being donated to my grandfathers nursing home to be enjoyed by many. There really just aren't enough words to describe how beautiful both her and her work is.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Jennifer,

Thank you for your kind words, it was a delight creating the bouquets, ceremony decor and of course the centerpieces. You had a wonderful vision and The Floral Palette was thrilled to execute it for you and Shawn. Congratulations!

Christina · Married on 10/08/2016

Jean completely understood my half explained vision, took it, and turned it into something way more than I could have ever imagined. She is truly a skilled artist and I am so happy to have chosen her as my florist!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Chelsea · Married on 08/27/2016

The Floral Palette is the best way to go! I was very happy with the flowers at my wedding. I met with Jean Rodino just for bouquets but after looking through her gorgeous work I also purchased alter decorations and center pieces. She knows her flowers and color palettes; she completely designed the alter flower arrangements and they were absolutely gorgeous. She's great if you're like me and not completely sure what you're looking for; you can put your trust in her to create something beautiful with the ideas you give her. I received so many compliments! We did floating candles with flowers petals in them and some tables also had roses so she doesn't only do flowers. They were absolutely stunning. The floral palette is also so professional. Showed up right on time and I didn't have to worry about a thing! They set everything up, everything was lovely and once we were done with the bouquets and flower arrangements they brought them inside as added decoration for your venue. I had no idea they were going to bring the altar decorations inside so it was a lovely surprise to see them next to the cake table. And you're able to keep the bouquets and flower arrangements in vases they provid to take home. What is so lovely is that I didn't even really see them, everything is taken care and you just get to enjoy your wedding as they work in the background. They take care of cleaning up the center pieces as well. I couldn't be happier with hiring them as vendors they were worth every penny I spent very little on extra decorations because their flowers made my wedding beautiful enough and Jean is just the nicest. We only had one consultation and then months later I had the gorgeous flowers exactly how she described them to me and she's so flexible. I've changed my mind on some details a few times and she very kindly accommodated. I would gladly recommend them to anyone I know getting married and she gives you price ranges so you can work within your budget.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Anne · Married on 06/11/2016

Working with Jean was awesome! The flowers and arrangements were gorgeous! She was also great with my budget! Her personal consultations allow you to pick what kind of flowers you want (within reason) and she basically designs it from there! We also had her decorate the flower girl's basket. It turned out beautifully! I would definitely recommend using The Floral Palette for your floral needs!

Sent on 06/27/2016

The Floral Palette's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure and I loved the color and texture combinations you chose, you made my job easy.

PHENOMENAL: First and foremost I am allergic to pollen so the thought of fresh flowers was farthest from my mind. But, my now husband LOVES flowers. In order to make him as happy as possible I needed a professionals' help. We met Jean at a wedding expo and immediately fell in love with her. She felt like she was part of the family from the beginning. She was accommodating in meeting with us as we have two little boys. At the meetings she had a box of toys for my 3 1/2 year old son to play with so I could focus on our vision. Any changes I needed to make she immediately helped me with so I could be at ease. I gave her little direction on my bridesmaids bouquets and they were so gorgeously put together; I never knew white carnations could ever look so phenomenal in a bouquet. But, the accents she gave them were perfect. My enormous (I requested this) bouquet was constantly talked about and better than I imagined. The trellis was perfect and definitely a conversation piece for weeks to come. She literally brought bushels of flowers and made it by hand the morning of. I am and everyone else was in AWWWWWW. My husband could not be more pleased with her work. He personally called her the next day and thanked her (And he can sometimes be pretty hard to impress). For someone who is not a friend with flowers I am so happy my husband talked me into it. I would definitely recommend Jean to anyone I meet. In fact the venue has already asked for her info. She is a part of your family, a life long friend, and a professional florist. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Nancy · Married on 11/01/2014

The flowers and bouquets were exquisite. The floral designer really listened to my daughter's wishes about textures and colors.

Sent on 12/03/2014

ashley · Married on 10/25/2014

Too keep this short and sweet... Jean was incredibly easy to work with, she was able to work within our budget, she was able to show us examples of items that she could use and did use for our wedding day which really eased my mind. I found it hard picking a florist because i was scared of the unexpected/unknown. but Jean was able to take my ideas and my husbands ideas work and work together. Thank you a million times over for everything!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Kelly · Married on 07/19/2014

We met with several other florists before The Floral Palette and once we left this appointment we knew that this was the one that we wanted. Jean was amazing to work with. She was so nice, had such great ideas that really flowed with our theme and venue, quick to answer my 973476 questions and was very flexible with our budget. She also has a more artistic/unique approach to her work than the other florists we didn't get with the other florists we met with. I was nervous about the start of the ceremony (everyone lining up properly, the right time for them to walk down the aisle, timing space between etc.) so she stayed after she set-up the flowers and conducted that which made me feel a million times better. If you are looking for a great florist with a personal touch, this is the one.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Nicholle · Married on 11/02/2013

I cannot say enough about Jean! I brought her my ideas and a couple pictures and she went above and beyond and made them come to life!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Bridgett · Married on 06/01/2013

Thank you Jean Rodino for the most enchanting experience that I could have ever dreamed of. The only direction I gave was a desire for an english garden feel and something that complimented the surroundings for our wedding at The Williamsburg Winery. Jean brought out the green vines and luscious grapes backlit by a perfect sunset. As the night progressed the arrangements on the patio had the tiniest led lights glimmering off of delicate branches. No one had ever seen anything like our florals and her work exceeded my every expectation. Every table was like an escape into the most beautiful place I had ever been. Just perfect. Thank you so much - Bridgett Cherry

Sent on 06/08/2013

Liz · Married on 06/25/2011

Jean was awesome! She is affordable, flexible, and a lot of fun to work with. She is easily reached by phone and email and she had a unique way of seeing my "vision." When we had to change locations, she was easy-going and made it work in a cinch. I'm definitely recommending Flower Palette to my engaged friends! :)

Sent on 07/28/2011

Brina · Married on 10/30/2010

Words cannot express how wonderful Jean is. She more than exceeded our expectations. My husband and I (along with all 150 guests) were completely blown away by the ambience she was able to set for our wedding. The first time we met, Jean sat down with me for two hours getting to know me, all the while asking questions about my then-fiance and I in order to nail our tastes. And boy did she! From my bouquet to the bouts to the small arrangements and the large centerpieces. She really 'gets' people. My flowers were bold and colorful, exactly how I wanted. And our reception was a bounty of Fall colors and textures...perfect for an Oct 30 wedding. Her enthusiasm and extra professionalism by pinning each of our attendants and handing out all bouquets personally really touched everyone. She also beat out the closest quote by $500. Jean will provides more creativity, more personal attention and overall excellent service for a great value. I've already recommended her to an engaged friend!

Sent on 11/09/2010