The Floral Garden Reviews

The Floral Garden 4
The Floral Garden 5
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/20/2018

Exactly what I was looking for!

I can not say enough great things about Tom and his team. I was very specific about what I wanted. We had a very classic venue, so I was looking for all-white flowers with lots of greenery. Flowers were very important to me -- one those things I've pictured since I was a little girl. To say Tom delivered on making my dream a reality would be an understatement. My flowers were one of my absolute FAVORITE parts of my wedding. I got so many compliments. On the day of my wedding, Tom even stayed long after the set up to make sure the room was everything I was looking for. If you're looking for a florist who is kind, attentive and really understands your vision, look no further!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    The Floral Garden 6
    The Floral Garden 7
    The Floral Garden 8
    The Floral Garden 9
    The Floral Garden 10

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Tom and the Floral Garden! Tom is one of the nicest guys, he took the little information I had (I don't know a lot about flowers) and spent time with me about my vision for the day and the flowers, and what he brought to life far exceeded my expectations! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! He is reasonable and also very flexible, will work with you on any budget and make your dreams a reality. Several people asked for the name of the florist because they were so "wowed!" They also lasted several weeks after the wedding. Besides the beauty of the flowers and arrangements he made, the service is top notch. He goes over every detail and they were on time at each location and exactly as we had planned. We cannot thank Tom and Kate and everyone at the Floral Garden for the amazing flowers and service we received! Def book them!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 08/26/2017

We received outstanding service. The flowers were beautiful. I highly recommend the Floral Garden. Tom is extremely knowledgable and friendly. We received many compliments on our flowers , and quite a few guests wanted to know who did them for their own future reference.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Mallory · Married on 10/03/2015

We mainly worked with Tom at the Floral Garden.. but everyone was fabulous!!! Our flowers were so on point... we received SO SO many compliments on them! I gave Tom a photo of what I would like my bridal bouquet to look like... and what he created was beyond perfect- I couldn't have been happier. Tom takes the time to sit with you.. and really gets to know your style, what you like versus what you don't like.. and offers the very best advice. The great thing about the Floral Garden is they have been to a ton of venues... so they can help offer advice to what may or may not work at that specific location.. that was truly helpful. We would HIGHLY recommend The Floral Garden to everyone!!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Christina · Married on 09/26/2015

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! We are so happy we chose The Floral Garden! We worked with Tom from the being to the end. I am not much of a flower girl and picking out flowers was not my thing. Tom was able to help me pick out the perfect pieces. My husband and I disagreed on what color flowers to use but Tom took both our ideas and make it work. He delivered bouquets to my house the morning of the wedding, set the venue center pieces up and delivered the guys boutonniere to the church all on time with no issue. All the flowers looked wonderful. Tom worked with me on price and gave me a great deal. Thank you again!!

Sent on 01/07/2016

The Floral Garden made two stunning bridal bouquets for my wife and me for our wedding in July. They also made gorgeous bouquets for all of our bridesmaids, as well as wrist corsages for our mothers, a floral hair piece for our flower girl and boutonnieres for the male attendants. Everything was beautiful and the service was excellent. This is a small, family-run business in the heart of Delmar and it was a pleasure working with them at every step of the planning process. We highly recommend the Floral Garden!

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/06/2015

Tom at The Floral Garden was AMAZING. He totally "got the look" I was going for. He was incredibly thorough and had wonderful suggestions when we were unsure of things. We live in town, and Tom was always so pleasant when we just dropped in to run another idea by him or give him a fabric swatch. The day of the wedding, he went ABOVE AND BEYOND, in more ways than one. For example, one of the groomsmen knocked off his boutonniere and effectively ruined it about an hour before the ceremony; Tom and The Floral Garden DROVE ANOTHER ONE to the church before the ceremony started! The arrangements were stunning, and everything came together beautifully. I trusted Tom completely and could not have been happier with my choice to go with The Floral Garden.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/12/2014

Janet and Tom are amazing. I knew right from the start that Janet knew what my vision was and understood everything I wanted from the small stuff to the big stuff! They were great. Very knowledgeable in every way. I'm so happy with all my flowers and my special request bouquet for my wedding. It was stunning!!! I couldn't have picked a better florist! Getting married is pretty stressful, and I never once had to worry about anything with my florist.
    I would give 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Maddie · Married on 09/12/2014

The Floral Garden was by far a joy to work with! We decided to go with them for our wedding flowers only 2 months before our wedding yet I did not feel rushed or hurried in any decision. They were accommodating and courteous and I truly felt that my vision was being created.
    On the day of our wedding the flowers arrived on time and were flawless! I felt like the florists took what I had in mind and blended it all together to make a stunning and cohesive look!
    Both the owner and other shop personnel were a pleasure to work with. I will be sure to recommend any further business that may come my way!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Marisa · Married on 08/09/2014

Tom and Janet at the Floral Garden were fantastic! During our initial meeting Tom was very receptive to our ideas and provided guidance to us. The centerpieces were beyond our expectations; they executed our ideas flawlessly. The day of the wedding Tom was there setting everything up and when he realized they had extra flowers offered to put them on the cake. We would highly recommend the Floral Garden to anyone having a wedding in the capital district!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Ginger · Married on 07/19/2014

My daughters wedding was July 19, 2014. The flowers were perfect for her and her bridesmaids. The wrist corsages for the mothers of the bride and groom were gorgeous! We also had them do the centerpieces with flowers, candles and rose petals over a mirror. It was truly beautiful and added to the beauty of the venue! We worked with Janet who was awesome in her knowledge of the best flowers to use for this hot season along with her creativity. I would highly recommend them . You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Michele · Married on 07/19/2014

The Floral Garden was amazing. Janet made me feel special from the first day. Although I'm sure she has a ton of weddings, I always felt like she was thinking of me even when my wedding was far away. The bouquets were stunning and my centerpieces were just amazing. I couldn't have imagined anything better for my wedding day. Tom set up on our wedding day and made it look beautiful. He was so helpful when we moved locations for our First Look. I highly recommend the Floral Garden.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Kimmy · Married on 07/11/2014

Tom and Janet are the best! We weren't exactly sure what we wanted for flowers when we started the wedding planning process, and Janet turned our vague ideas into something absolutely beautiful. She and Tom shared great ideas with us and worked within our budget to make sure we were able to get everything we needed for our ceremony and reception. They coordinated really well with our other vendors, and on the day of our wedding, Janet delivered everything with impeccable timing and made sure every flower and bow was just right. I can't thank them or recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Molly · Married on 04/12/2014

We hired The Floral Garden for our wedding on April 12th. The flowers they provided were, in a word, EXQUISITE! The Floral Garden delivered all of our flowers at the right time, transported them from the church to the reception site, and set up our ballroom in a truly beautiful way. The flowers they provided were so fresh, we were able to use them the next day at the brunch and they looked as gorgeous as they had the previous day. Janet and Tom helped us select beautiful flowers and made stylish, artful suggestions that proved to be some of our very favorite details on our wedding day.
    I loved the way The Floral Garden was mindful of my budget, too. I had originally selected peonies as the mainstay of my bridesmaids bouquets and centerpieces. When it came time to purchase, they were going to cost $30 a stem (!!!) and Janet and Tom helpfully suggested other flowers that would achieve the same look but not break the bank. That kind of service is rarely found today and, coupled with the incredible end product, the Floral Garden is a true gem.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Christina · Married on 08/24/2013

My aunt and I met with Janet about a month and a half before my wedding. She was creative, energetic, and professional. She really listened to me and implemented all of my ideas so beautifully. We loved working with her! My wedding was outside on my uncle's property. On the day of the wedding, Tom showed up on time and set up the aisle and the tables. He did such a wonderful job and he left me one less thing to worry about! We could not have been happier with the way things turned out. I would recommend the Floral Garden to anyone. Fantastic work guys, thank you so much!!!! Love, Christina Anziano

Sent on 07/13/2014

Colleen · Married on 09/08/2012

My flowers we gorgeous. It was everything I wanted and expected and more. From the flowers at the church, to the boquets and all the centerpieces. I HIGHLY recommend The Floral Garden. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Sent on 09/28/2012
  • Jomari

Joann · Married on 09/25/2010

I had a great experience working with Janet. She came up with a lot of creative ideas and even knew that my bouquet should be smaller then usual because of my petite size. My floating candles centerpieces were amazing as were all the bouquets.

Sent on 11/21/2010

Victoria · Married on 06/19/2010

Janet was such a pleasure to work with. Not really knowing what I wanted or thinking I did, Janet was able to take my personality and reflect it beautifully with my flowers, centerpieces and bridal party flowers. She was so easy to work with, had beautiful ideas and was able to fit my tight budget. I cannot say enough about her, my husband and I now use her for everything!

Sent on 01/04/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2010

I enjoyed working with Janet on my wedding flowers! I adore flowers but I was nervous about being able to make nice pieces without breaking the bank. But she was able to create beautiful flowers for our wedding without making us go over budget. On the day of the wedding she showed up right on time to deliver the flowers, she quickly set them up and off she went! Such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/30/2010

Kelly · Married on 08/14/2009

Janet was wonderful! We were definitely sticking to a bare bones budget and she didn't once make us feel like we weren't worth her time. She was so helpful, so nice and had a lot of good ideas. We decided to cut costs by making our own centerpieces. Janet ordered the flowers and greens for them, and we bought our own vases, cut our own limes to stick in the bottom of the vase, and assembled them on our own. This idea turned out to be more challenging than we first thought and my mom ended up talking to her on the phone more than once to get some advice and suggestions. She didn't have to take the time to help us out, but she did without thinking twice. The bouquets they created were beautiful, and our centerpieces turned out great thanks to Janet's help - I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/22/2010

Erin · Married on 09/09/2006

The owner worked directly with us and was wonderful at providing us with exactly what we wanted while keeping within our budget. Everything was beautiful, her suggestions made everything even nicer and things were delivered exactly when and where they were supposed to be. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/29/2008

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2011

Janet was so great to work with. She has such a great eye for making the most beautiful bouquets. She was very flexible and had the flower arrangements delivered to our reception venue and the bouquets delivered to the hotel where we were getting ready. Her prices were great for the quality of what flowers that we got. She also made us 2 silk flower arrangements for the ceremony that were so amazing and we will have forever!

Sent on 01/22/2012

Kylie · Married on 06/10/2016

We loved working with Tom from the Floral Garden! He was amazing right from the beginning. Even with the little details we gave him, he did exactly what we wanted. His prices were reasonable and the best part was that he never tried to talk us into spending more. He says does what he does because he loves to do it and it shows! It was really great working with Tom and his crew and I would recommend this shop to anyone. If you want to be stress free and know your floral arrangements are taken care of then the Floral Garden is your florist!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Alicia · Married on 08/22/2015

I saw this vendor at two separate bridal shows and I knew that I needed them to provide flowers for my wedding. From the first consultation, both Tom and Janet understood both my personality and overall vision for the big day. They were very helpful in providing several options to accommodate my budget. The centerpieces at the reception venue were gorgeous and my guests could not stop talking about the bridal party bouquets. I am looking forward to using them again for future events.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Stacey · Married on 04/24/2010

Beautiful flowers! Very reasonably priced compared to other shops that we went too, and their bouquets came out wonderfully. The staff was very helpful, the flowers were delivered to my house early in the morning so we didn't need to worry about where they were. They set up the reception area and the church by themselves, as well as decorated the cake with fresh flowers. My mother now goes back there on a regular basis for their flower arranging classes!

Sent on 04/10/2012