The Flashbacks Show Band Reviews

81 | Athens, AL

81 Reviews for The Flashbacks Show Band

Allyson · Getting married on 04/06/2021

high energy!

High energy band! Our guests still talk about how fun our band was! Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2020

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thank you Allyson for the kind compliments. We had a blast and hopefully we’ll see you soon at Casey’s wedding in December.

Taylor · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing!

Everyone should hire The Flashbacks Show Band for their wedding! They are amazing performers and made our wedding incredible! Gordon responds quickly to emails and is willing to do whatever he can to make your wedding perfect. Could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/26/2020

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Taylor for the very kind words. Loved the fact that your families were so involved in the party, especially your dad. Such a fun day, we had a blast! Thanks for including us in your BIG day...

Van · Married on 09/01/2019

Show Stoppers

I first saw the Flashbacks Show Band perform at a wedding in Huntsville, AL and knew when I got married I had to have them at my wedding! They brought the energy, talent and fun to our reception and I would 100% recommend to a bride that is looking for a reception that guests will enjoy! The conga line through the ballroom led by their saxophone player is one memory I will never forget!

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks so much Van for the kind words. Your reception was fantastic. It was easy to have fun with such an energetic crowd!
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Heard · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Wedding Band EVER!!!

My husband and I got married last June and people are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding!!! Almost a year later! The Flashbacks not only play AMAZING music and do it very well, they make a wedding a party! They were so interactive and experts at getting the crowd involved!! We had so much fun celebrating with them and recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 05/18/2020

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Jacqueline. You had a great crowd that loved having fun, which made it fabulous for us as well. Early Happy Anniversary!!!

Keyla · Married on 01/19/2019

Great Band!

My family and I love The Flashbacks! They were wonderful at my wedding. They are fun and perfect for all ages.

Caroline Smith · Married on 01/12/2019

Most talented, fun, and exciting band!

We absolutely love this band! Our reception was a blast thanks to them! Everyone is so talented, friendly, professional, and fun! I still have people asking me about my band, and complimenting them, all the time. I hope I can find a reason to book them again in the future!!

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thank you Caroline for the very kind words. Your reception was a blast and it was a pleasure working with you, Blake, and your families!

Mary Beth · Married on 01/05/2019

I love working with The Flashbacks! They are always on time, always provide a great show and very accomodating. I recommend them to anyone looking for a band for a reception, party or dance.

Sent on 06/11/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Mary Beth. It's always has been a great pleasure to work with you and the Jr Grace team.
  • April

April · Married on 12/08/2018

We danced the night away!

Gordon and his Band were so much fun! My guests had a great time listening to their music and dancing all night! The band formed a Congo line and everyone joined in! I still have people telling me how much fun they had!! The Music was perfect and it made for a great night!

Sent on 12/31/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks for the very kind words April. We wish you and Jack many years of happiness and look forward to seeing you all again in the near future. Thanks again for allowing The Flashbacks Show Band to be a small part of your big day...

Lee Ann · Married on 11/09/2018

Perfect Entertaining Band

Wedding reception. Flashbacks were Awesome. I promise, you will not be disappointed. Go to their website to see all all of their music. Direct abooking is a huge plus!!!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/29/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band was everything we could’ve dreamed of and more as our wedding band!!! Gordon and the band were always responsive to my questions and worked with me so well when I could not pick the special songs to save the life of me. Played a perfect mixture of recent songs and all the great oldies wedding songs. Kept the party going and had everyone dancing. Everyone has still been raving about them since our wedding day on September 29! Very reasonably priced and they were the icing on the cake to our wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 10/07/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Caitlin for the very kind words and for allowing The Flashbacks Show Band to entertain for your once in a lifetime night... Congratulations to you and John and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Cathy · Married on 07/07/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band was EXCELLENT! Each performer was so talented and they kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Gordon is the BEST manager to work with and makes the entire event run so smoothly. The music selected was appropriate for all ages. No one wanted the evening to end. THANK YOU Flashbacks Show Band!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Cathy for the very very kind words. We had a blast and it was such a GREAT crowd. We appreciate the opportunity to work with two wonderful families like the Ehlerts and the Stephens... Congratulations Courtney and Russell!!

deborah · Married on 06/23/2018

Everyone I have talked to said it was probably the best wedding reception they had ever attended and their next comment was "and THE BAND was great"!!! I must say they truly made the evening.

Sent on 07/11/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thank you Ms Deborah for the kind words. We enjoyed the evening and we appreciate you selecting The Flashbacks Show Band for your daughter’s reception.

Alex · Married on 06/16/2018

Gordon and The Flashbacks were great in every aspect! Their range of music, ability to adjust with us, and responsiveness were a huge relief. Not to mention we've received nothing but compliments! Thank you for all you did to make our reception amazing!

Sent on 07/05/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Alex for the very kind words. The pleasure was ours to get to work with you and Mary Ruth on your BIG day... Thanks for allowing us to play a small part in the evening.

Stan · Married on 06/09/2018

Great band with a broad play list. Everyone was talking about how great the band was. You can't go wrong with The Flashbacks for your next event!

Sent on 08/15/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Stan for the very kind words and for asking us to be a part of Lucy and Tim's BIG day... It was our great pleasure to play a small part.

Lance · Married on 06/08/2018

The American Red Cross of North Alabama had the pleasure of the Flashbacks Show Band at our 15th Annual black tie gala on June 8, 2018. Gordon and his band were extremely flexible, professional and had the attendees up and dancing all night. The music repertoire was phenomenal and the singers/players mastered every song! The genre covered multiple decades of music. They were a hit -- so much so -- that we have already booked them for next year's gala! Lance Wave, Regional Philanthropy Officer

Sent on 07/09/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks for the very kind words Lance. It was our great pleasure to work with you and the Red Cross Organization and it was amazing to see first hand all of the great work that the Red Cross conducts in our communities. Looking forward to next year!

Jenny · Married on 06/02/2018

The Flashbacks were great at our wedding! Weeks later, our guests are still telling us how much fun they were.

Sent on 06/18/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Jenny for the kind words. It was our pleasure to play a small part in yours and Bill’s big day. Thanks for trusting The Flashbacks Show Band as your wedding entertainment.

Tomalyn · Married on 06/01/2018

The Flashbacks are amazing! We had to move the concert inside due to the threat of rain, the Flashbacks made everyone forget they weren’t outside. People were dancing where ever they could find a space, everyone had an amazing time! We will have the Flashbacks back, next year,can’t wait!

Sent on 06/11/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Tomalyn for the kind words. It was our honor to be a part of the Burritt's 25th year for City Lights and Stars concert series. Looking forward to next year!

Rick · Married on 05/05/2018

GREAT BAND!!! The Flashbacks performed at my daughter's wedding reception. The dance floor was never empty. Actually, the dance floor was pretty much overflowing with young and old during the entire 3 hours of the reception. All of their music was good to dance to, and the singers sounded very much like the original performers who cut the songs. The best compliment came from our guest. We had about 300 guests, and at least 100 told either my wife or me "best band ever" for a special event. You will not be disappointed! 5 STARS!

Sent on 05/13/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Rick. We had a blast as well! It was an honor to play a small part in Mallory and Drew's wonderful night and we're humbled by all of the positive response we received at the reception... Thanks again for allowing The Flashbacks Show Band the opportunity to share in this once in a lifetime occasion...

Courtney · Married on 05/05/2018

I have worked with The Flashbacks band on several locations and it is always a pleasure. Gordon is very professional and such a joy to work with! At our most current event working together - I was constantly approached by guests exclaiming how wonderful the band was! As a wedding planner - it is so nice to know that a band you suggested was well-received. The fact that they are fun and sound great is definitely a bonus!! Can't wait to work together again!

Sent on 06/18/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks so much Courtney for the very kind words. It is always a pleasure to work with you and your staff at La Belle Vie Weddings. You're one of the most thorough wedding specialists that we work with, and it's GREAT knowing that we're associated with the Best in the Birmingham area!

Katie · Married on 04/07/2018

Gordon and the band were so great to work with. They made my life as a bride easy, always getting back to me in a timely manner and working with me to help make every aspect of the reception flow well. I got so many compliments and remarks from my guests on how great the band was the night of the wedding and I continue to get comments a month later! The Flashbacks are the best!!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Katie... It was our honor indeed to work with you, Charlie, and your families. Thanks for allowing us to be a small part of your once in a lifetime night...

Connor · Married on 03/24/2018

Incredible! Everyone at the wedding raved, and continues to rave, about the band. Not only that, but Gordon is incredibly responsive. Customer service can't be beat. In my opinion the band is the most important part of the reception, and these guys are awesome. Would recommend for sure.

Sent on 04/19/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Connor! You and Sarah had an absolutely incredible wedding. The atmosphere was outstanding and it was a pleasure to work with you, Sarah, and your families. We wish you and Sarah many years of happiness!

Sherry · Married on 02/03/2018

Gordon was very accommodating with regards to playlists and the band was awesome- super fun night

Sent on 02/18/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Sherry, we had a blast too!! Thanks for trusting us with Morgan and Brandon's big night!

Tricia · Married on 09/23/2017

They were incredible! SO many guests came up to us to tell us how great our band was. Also, the groom surprised me with out first dance song, and sent it to the band separately so they could learn it in time. It's a hard one to pull off-These Arms of Mine. They NAILED it!!!!!! Everyone said it was so well done. Plus Gordon was so easy to work with and accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding band.

Sent on 10/05/2017

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Tricia for the kind words. We sincerely appreciate you and Dave allowing us to be a small part of your big day...

samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

The band was amazing!! Everyone was dancing and loving all of the music played! They helped make my wedding reception a blast! Super easy to work with and responds promptly if needed!! I would highly recommend them for ANY reception!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Samantha! It was our pleasure to work with you, Max, and your families...

Breanna · Married on 09/02/2017

The Flashbacks played at my wedding in North Alabama and were absolutely amazing! The venue recommended them and I am so glad they did. I had several people tell me afterwards how great they were and wanting their contact info.

Sent on 10/02/2017

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thank you BreAnna for the kind words. It was a great pleasure working with you and your families...