The Flashbacks Show Band Reviews

The Flashbacks Show Band 5
The Flashbacks Show Band 6
The Flashbacks Show Band 7

Mary Beth · Married on 01/05/2019

I love working with The Flashbacks! They are always on time, always provide a great show and very accomodating. I recommend them to anyone looking for a band for a reception, party or dance.

Sent on 06/11/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Mary Beth. It's always has been a great pleasure to work with you and the Jr Grace team.
  • April

April · Married on 12/08/2018

We danced the night away!

Gordon and his Band were so much fun! My guests had a great time listening to their music and dancing all night! The band formed a Congo line and everyone joined in! I still have people telling me how much fun they had!! The Music was perfect and it made for a great night!

Sent on 12/31/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks for the very kind words April. We wish you and Jack many years of happiness and look forward to seeing you all again in the near future. Thanks again for allowing The Flashbacks Show Band to be a small part of your big day...

Lee Ann · Married on 11/09/2018

Perfect Entertaining Band

Wedding reception. Flashbacks were Awesome. I promise, you will not be disappointed. Go to their website to see all all of their music. Direct abooking is a huge plus!!!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/29/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band was everything we could’ve dreamed of and more as our wedding band!!! Gordon and the band were always responsive to my questions and worked with me so well when I could not pick the special songs to save the life of me. Played a perfect mixture of recent songs and all the great oldies wedding songs. Kept the party going and had everyone dancing. Everyone has still been raving about them since our wedding day on September 29! Very reasonably priced and they were the icing on the cake to our wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    The Flashbacks Show Band 18

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Caitlin for the very kind words and for allowing The Flashbacks Show Band to entertain for your once in a lifetime night... Congratulations to you and John and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Cathy · Married on 07/07/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band was EXCELLENT! Each performer was so talented and they kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Gordon is the BEST manager to work with and makes the entire event run so smoothly. The music selected was appropriate for all ages. No one wanted the evening to end. THANK YOU Flashbacks Show Band!!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    The Flashbacks Show Band 19
    The Flashbacks Show Band 20

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Cathy for the very very kind words. We had a blast and it was such a GREAT crowd. We appreciate the opportunity to work with two wonderful families like the Ehlerts and the Stephens... Congratulations Courtney and Russell!!

deborah · Married on 06/23/2018

Everyone I have talked to said it was probably the best wedding reception they had ever attended and their next comment was "and THE BAND was great"!!! I must say they truly made the evening.

Sent on 07/11/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thank you Ms Deborah for the kind words. We enjoyed the evening and we appreciate you selecting The Flashbacks Show Band for your daughter’s reception.

Alex · Married on 06/16/2018

Gordon and The Flashbacks were great in every aspect! Their range of music, ability to adjust with us, and responsiveness were a huge relief. Not to mention we've received nothing but compliments! Thank you for all you did to make our reception amazing!

Sent on 07/05/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Alex for the very kind words. The pleasure was ours to get to work with you and Mary Ruth on your BIG day... Thanks for allowing us to play a small part in the evening.

Stan · Married on 06/09/2018

Great band with a broad play list. Everyone was talking about how great the band was. You can't go wrong with The Flashbacks for your next event!

Sent on 08/15/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Stan for the very kind words and for asking us to be a part of Lucy and Tim's BIG day... It was our great pleasure to play a small part.

Lance · Married on 06/08/2018

The American Red Cross of North Alabama had the pleasure of the Flashbacks Show Band at our 15th Annual black tie gala on June 8, 2018. Gordon and his band were extremely flexible, professional and had the attendees up and dancing all night. The music repertoire was phenomenal and the singers/players mastered every song! The genre covered multiple decades of music. They were a hit -- so much so -- that we have already booked them for next year's gala! Lance Wave, Regional Philanthropy Officer

Sent on 07/09/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks for the very kind words Lance. It was our great pleasure to work with you and the Red Cross Organization and it was amazing to see first hand all of the great work that the Red Cross conducts in our communities. Looking forward to next year!

Jenny · Married on 06/02/2018

The Flashbacks were great at our wedding! Weeks later, our guests are still telling us how much fun they were.

Sent on 06/18/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Jenny for the kind words. It was our pleasure to play a small part in yours and Bill’s big day. Thanks for trusting The Flashbacks Show Band as your wedding entertainment.

Tomalyn · Married on 06/01/2018

The Flashbacks are amazing! We had to move the concert inside due to the threat of rain, the Flashbacks made everyone forget they weren’t outside. People were dancing where ever they could find a space, everyone had an amazing time! We will have the Flashbacks back, next year,can’t wait!

Sent on 06/11/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Tomalyn for the kind words. It was our honor to be a part of the Burritt's 25th year for City Lights and Stars concert series. Looking forward to next year!

Rick · Married on 05/05/2018

GREAT BAND!!! The Flashbacks performed at my daughter's wedding reception. The dance floor was never empty. Actually, the dance floor was pretty much overflowing with young and old during the entire 3 hours of the reception. All of their music was good to dance to, and the singers sounded very much like the original performers who cut the songs. The best compliment came from our guest. We had about 300 guests, and at least 100 told either my wife or me "best band ever" for a special event. You will not be disappointed! 5 STARS!

Sent on 05/13/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Rick. We had a blast as well! It was an honor to play a small part in Mallory and Drew's wonderful night and we're humbled by all of the positive response we received at the reception... Thanks again for allowing The Flashbacks Show Band the opportunity to share in this once in a lifetime occasion...

Courtney · Married on 05/05/2018

I have worked with The Flashbacks band on several locations and it is always a pleasure. Gordon is very professional and such a joy to work with! At our most current event working together - I was constantly approached by guests exclaiming how wonderful the band was! As a wedding planner - it is so nice to know that a band you suggested was well-received. The fact that they are fun and sound great is definitely a bonus!! Can't wait to work together again!

Sent on 06/18/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks so much Courtney for the very kind words. It is always a pleasure to work with you and your staff at La Belle Vie Weddings. You're one of the most thorough wedding specialists that we work with, and it's GREAT knowing that we're associated with the Best in the Birmingham area!

Connor · Married on 03/24/2018

Incredible! Everyone at the wedding raved, and continues to rave, about the band. Not only that, but Gordon is incredibly responsive. Customer service can't be beat. In my opinion the band is the most important part of the reception, and these guys are awesome. Would recommend for sure.

Sent on 04/19/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Connor! You and Sarah had an absolutely incredible wedding. The atmosphere was outstanding and it was a pleasure to work with you, Sarah, and your families. We wish you and Sarah many years of happiness!

Sherry · Married on 02/03/2018

Gordon was very accommodating with regards to playlists and the band was awesome- super fun night

Sent on 02/18/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Sherry, we had a blast too!! Thanks for trusting us with Morgan and Brandon's big night!

Tricia · Married on 09/23/2017

They were incredible! SO many guests came up to us to tell us how great our band was. Also, the groom surprised me with out first dance song, and sent it to the band separately so they could learn it in time. It's a hard one to pull off-These Arms of Mine. They NAILED it!!!!!! Everyone said it was so well done. Plus Gordon was so easy to work with and accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding band.

Sent on 10/05/2017

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Tricia for the kind words. We sincerely appreciate you and Dave allowing us to be a small part of your big day...

samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

The band was amazing!! Everyone was dancing and loving all of the music played! They helped make my wedding reception a blast! Super easy to work with and responds promptly if needed!! I would highly recommend them for ANY reception!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Samantha! It was our pleasure to work with you, Max, and your families...

Breanna · Married on 09/02/2017

The Flashbacks played at my wedding in North Alabama and were absolutely amazing! The venue recommended them and I am so glad they did. I had several people tell me afterwards how great they were and wanting their contact info.

Sent on 10/02/2017

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thank you BreAnna for the kind words. It was a great pleasure working with you and your families...

Ronny · Married on 08/26/2017

The Flashbacks have performed for 3 of our festivals. Last year they performrd a two set show and didnt even take a break. The show is top notch.

Sent on 06/20/2018

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Ronny for the kind words! It's always a pleasure to work with you and the chamber...

Elizabeth · Married on 07/15/2017

The Flashback's MADE our wedding! They played a wide variety of music, learned songs that we requested, and did a great job of keeping the crowd involved! All of my guests spent the entire night on the dance floor, and all of them have told me how much fun they had because of the band! They also took time out of the night to check in with me and make sure that I was having a great time! Money well spent! If you want a fun reception that your guests will always remember, book The Flashbacks!

Sent on 07/24/2017

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth for the kind words. We're glad that you and your guests had a great time and we wish you and Conor many many years of happiness!!

Michele · Married on 06/17/2017

The Flashbacks are the band to have! One of my top requests for our wedding was a live band because my husband and I love to dance at weddings. Gordon and the rest of The Flashbacks band went above and beyond for us! They are easy to communicate with and set the night up based on our wishes! They played all the wonderful wedding hits and kept the guests happy and dancing! We danced our hearts out and I wouldn't have had it any other way! I have had so many compliments about how much fun and how great the music was all night!! I can't thank The Flashbacks enough for helping make our night absolutely perfect! I definitely recommend them and will probably be crashing their next wedding just to enjoy the music and show!

Sent on 07/13/2017

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Michele thanks so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your families. We wish you and Robert many years of happiness...

Ellen · Married on 06/17/2017

The Flashbacks were phenomenal! They were so accommodating and worked really well with my daughter's music selections and style. She was a very happy bride and all of our friends and relatives commented about how great they were and what a good time they had listening and dancing to their music. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a genuinely joyous occasion!

Sent on 09/03/2017

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks Ellen for the very kind words! We had a great time and we're extremely happy that you were pleased with our services.

Cara · Married on 06/03/2017

Best wedding band ever! I am continuing to get compliments on how much fun the band was as well as how talented they are. My new mother in law is a music teacher and she was so concerned about us having a live band until she heard The Flashbacks perform. They made our wedding reception so much fun and were totally professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 06/24/2017

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks so much for the very kind words Cara! It was our pleasure to work with you, Brandon, and your families...

Natalie · Married on 04/01/2017

Words cannot express how grateful we are to Gordon and the entire Flashbacks Show Band!! From the minute we first inquired about reserving the band, Gordon was polite and accommodating. He went out of his way to ensure that my fiancé's and my own expectations were met. He worked with us to provide specific song requests. Weeks after our wedding, guests are still raving about our band and inquiring about them. Our wedding was nothing short of exciting and entertaining, due to the wonderful Flashbacks! Thank you again, Gordon and the rest of the crew for an amazing and unforgettable wedding that we will cherish for the rest of our lives!!!

Sent on 05/10/2017

The Flashbacks Show Band's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Natalie. You and Jack make a beautiful couple and we wish you many years of happiness. It was an honor to be selected as the entertainment for your reception.