71 Reviews for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design

Single Flowers (3)
Artificial (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
71 The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Reviews

Brandi & Doug are absolutely and all star team! The professionalism and the quality of their work they provided for our special day was outstanding. They really made our wedding vision come to life. When I walked into the reception area, I teared up. It was like Brandi was inside my head when when I explained to her my vision. We received so many compliments on the decor and set up, that our guests are still talking about it. Not only were they very professional, but WOW!! What a genuine sweet couple. My mom still talks about them and how great and comfortable she felt working with them. They will work with you so you get what you want and keep you in your budget. They respond quickly and will keep you updated on any concerns that may arise. I really cannot say enough for the service they provided. Thank you to Finishing Touch (Brandi & Doug) for making our wedding day spectacular and one of the most memorable days of our lives.

Profile Picture Suzie, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Finishing Touch Wedding Design is AMAZING! Our initial meeting with Brandi was incredible. She educated us on different flowers and helped bring our inspiration to life. She responded in a timely manner to every email I sent during my planning and event made a mock of my centerpieces so I could make sure they were exactly what I wanted! When the day finally came, she blew my fiance and I away. The flowers and decor were way more than we ever expected! Our arch especially had so much more than we ever thought we were going to have! I would 10/10 recommend Brandi and The Finishing Touch Wedding Design for your upcoming event. They are AMAZING!

Profile Picture Gerry Summer, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Brandi is truly amazing. She did a fantastic job for my wedding. She’s super flexible. I would not hesitate to hire her again. Her work speaks volumes! Remember you get what you pay for!

Profile Picture Roo, 8/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Believe the hype! Brandi and the team at The Finishing Touch surpassed all expectations. Our situation was a little unusual in that my sister asked my mom and I to plan her wedding. She gave us a color scheme and asked us to do the rest. This adds a little more pressure to make her day extra special when you're trusted with such responsibility. My mom and I came up with a plan but needed someone to bring it to life. We looked at a couple of vendors and even booked one that we felt would do a good job but we were still uneasy because we didn't want good, we wanted great. We found Finishing Touch and decided upon meeting Brandi, she was the one. We even lost some money with the other vendor by switching to her but it was worth it. She was very affordable and any questions we had during the process were promptly answered. She listened to what we were trying to do and was all in! The day of the wedding, her designs were truly breathtaking. Her inventory is very well kept and looked shiny and new at the wedding. She truly is a gifted florist. Her flower arrangements were full & fresh. We were all emotional when we saw everything that she had done. Expectations exceeded!

Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Welcome Sign
Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Ceremony Space
Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Altar Closeup
Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Ceremony Closeup
Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Sweetheart table with Flower Wall
Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Low Centerpiece
Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Tall Centerpiece
Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Reception
Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Bouquets
Profile Picture Alaina, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I can’t not rave enough about Brandi, her husband and everyone who works at The Finishing Touch Wedding Design. They made my venue look absolutely breathtaking. Everything looked so beautiful and amazing, my flowers and centerpieces were so elegant and absolutely stunning. Brandi is an absolute sweetheart to work with and she is so accommodating and will work with you and your budget. Trust me, if you want the most amazing and breathtaking centerpieces and decor for your wedding, go with The Finishing Touch Wedding Design.

Profile Picture Gracie, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing! The Finishing Touch really delivered! Our wedding was so glamorous and beautiful, our guests can't stop talking about it and complimenting us. Every inch of our venue was decorated with some gorgeous vase, candle holder, uplighting, blush curtain, feathers, mirrors, or crystals, etc. Our wedding was romantic and magical. They arrived early, they left late, they wore professional uniforms, they thought of everything we didnt think of to ensure a successful event. They even found 2 checks I dropped on the floor and mailed it to me after. They are reasonably priced, not like most OC vendors who tried to price gauge us. Thank you Finishing Touch for all your attention to detail and mitigating our stress level. Our wedding was so beautifully decorated, we want to get married again.

Profile Picture Marlene, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I highly recommend The Finishing Touch. Brandi is knowledgeable, professional and so easy to work with. She does phenomenal job and you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We are so happy we chose The Finishing Touch. The details of what they offe are awesome. We actually provided pictures of flower arrangements and ideas of what we wanted for centerpieces and they created something absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments on the details of decor from family and friends. We are so happy with all they did for us. Thank you Finishing Touch we will definitely do business with you in the future.

Profile Picture Yolanda, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Brandi did such an amazing job in decorating our ceremony, reception area and cake for our wedding, which included floral and draping. I remember walking down the isle and seeing everything for the first time; it all looked so beautiful and breathtaking! Thank you so much Brandi for turning my vision and dream into a reality. You truly are an artist and delivered beyond my expectation! Brandi was always very responsive in the planning process, as I often sent her pictures of flowers or ideas I had. Visiting her office was also very helpful because we were able to select vases that went with the theme I was looking for. She also went out of her way to send me a sample color of the table overlay (as there are many shades of baby blue) as the venue that I went through provided the linen and I wanted it all to match. She was always very polite and never made me feel as I was bugging or unimportant. Her pricing was VERY reasonable and within our budget for all the services she provided. She and her husband were always punctual and communicated clearly. I didn't have to worry about anything. I definitely recommend her if you want professionals and quality work! Thank you again! :)

Profile Picture Cristina, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Look no futher for flowers n decor. The finishing touch is the best. They were professional, easy to work with and with my budget. My guest were blown away with the floral arrangements and candles. My guest were fighting over who takes home the centerpieces....they were gorgeous!!! So happy i went with The Finishing Touch for my wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

WOW! What can I not say about Brandi! She is utterly amazing and such a pleasure to work with. She gave me the wedding I dreamed of and a fraction of the cost. My wedding was so beautifully stunning that my guest could not stop talking about how beautiful it all was. When i found Brandi I felt like I was in heaven with what she was able to offer at the price she was willing to do it for. She really was my wedding planner without being my wedding planner. She took care of all my decor from floral to centerpieces to sweet heart table to my cake table. She did it all. And she didn't give me the run around and tell me what I couldn't have. She was so professional inviting me into her studio office to actually see what my options were as many times as I needed to. Being a visual person, it was exactly what I needed to set my mind at ease. Brandi worked with me the whole way, making the process so easy. She listened to everything I wanted and didn't break the bank doing it. These photos really don't do justice, they are just the best things I can find considering I was less than a week ago. I am just so eager to share with everyone how fabulous and in love I am with the work Finishing Touches did for special day. I truly can not thank you enough Brandi. You are amazingly gifted and made to do what it is you do.

Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Fake Aisle Floral Bouquet
Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Sweet Heart table with Bridal Bouquet
Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Bridal Toss Bouqet
Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Bridesmaid Bouquet
Photo
Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Candlelight short centerpiece
Profile Picture Desi, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

they did a beautiful job. everything was as perfect as possible . I love this vendor!

Profile Picture candice, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

It was a pleasure working with Brandi. I can be very particular about what I like and she worked with me until everything was exactly how I wanted. She was very responsive to my emails and my questions and made everything easy and on the day of the wedding everyone was blown away by how beautiful the flowers were. I also felt like her pricing was a lot more reasonable then other florists and she never pushed us to spend more money but worked to keep things within the budget we gave her.

Profile Picture Stacy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am not one to cry when I am super happy, however I definitely teared up a little bit when I saw my ballroom. I hired the the finishing touch to drap my ballroom and also my gazebo at my wedding. Doug and Brandi were such a pleasure to work with. They are super down and earth and responded to all my crazy detailed emails. They were really patient as well since I was really picky about how I wanted my draping. Doug even gave me the best surprise and included the twinkle lights with my ballroom draping. That was literally the best thing ever! Doug also let me use my own fake flowers to drap the gazebo so it would actually save me some money. Yes draping can me a very expensive cost but I found that the money I spent was well worth it for the "grand" look I was going for.

I highly recommend the finishing touch. They made everything so perfect! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Profile Picture Cindy, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Brandi was an absolute delight to work with. She not only made my vision a reality, but she made my dreams come true! My husband and I were beyond happy with our flowers, lighting and decor. If you want someone who cares about your wedding just as much as you do, has great ideas, honest and there when you need them, The Finishing Touch will not disappoint. Thank you Brandi and Team!

Warm Regards,
The Coy's

Profile Picture Shantel, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The finishing touch is exactly what Brandi, her husband and crew, did for our church ceremony and reception ballroom. My bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. Our sweetheart table, drapery and lighting was so fun, whimsical, and elegant. Everything exceeded our expectations. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Asha, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Thank you so much for making our wedding day so wonderful and beautiful. We are still enjoying the fresh beautiful flowers and the arrangements. Draping made a big difference and you guys did a flawless job! Thanks for also being such a joy to work with. We really appreciate it. Everything went smooth and on time.

Profile Picture Kerri, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Brandi made my wedding vision come true. Her work was STUNNING and she made everything so smooth and easy. She saw my vision from the start and we exchanged emails back and forth about design elements and ideas. I was a bit nervous, being located across the country and having seen one not so great review on yelp. Brandi and I talked about that review and I am SO glad that I went with her work. Everyone at my wedding cannot stop gushing about how stunning it was and how wonderful everything came out. She even was able to incorporate peonies into my bouquet when we weren't sure it was in my budget. She was always upfront about realistic expectations and truly worked within the limitations of my budget. Please trust Brandi with your design, she will make your wedding dreams come true if you trust her!

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I can't say enough about how amazing my experience was with Finishing Touch Wedding Design. They definitely went above and beyond and made my wedding experience amazing. From the Flowers, to the bouquet to the draping and flower walls that we had, every single item turned out better than what i expected and was more glamorous than imagined. Brandi and her husband and all the crew at Finishing Touch were not talented, they are super kind, helpful and amazing at communication. They incorporated all the items and theme i had in mind and mixed it with their wonderful taste. Thank you for making my wedding so so memorable, every single guest was talking about how beautiful everything looked.. You guys are AWESOME...
-AZI AND ALI

Profile Picture Azadeh, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hands Down, the best vendor we could have hired! Very Professional, easy to work with. I would highly recommend Brandi and her team.
It was a pleasure working with this company. Their work is INCREDIBLE. People are still talking about the wedding, weeks after it was over! They made all our ideas and drawings come to fruition and to life! A dream come true!
It was a memorable fairy tale wedding...ONE FOR THE BOOKS! Thanks to THE FINISHING TOUCH WEDDING DESIGN!

Profile Picture Tamara, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The Finishing Touch Wedding Design was the perfect choice we made for are design and florist. Brandi was awesome to work with, she always was welling and flexible when all the times I wanted to go in and kept looking at samples of the centerpieces and flowers, Linens and all the things I kept changing on her. I still get compliments on how beautiful and elegant it looked. I would definitely recommend the finishing touch wedding design to my family and friends.

Profile Picture User6163930, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I was a bride that had absolutely no vision as to what we wanted, don't let that intimate you, I came to Brandi with a blank canvas and she was able to help put together my dream wedding, I never could have imagine how spectacular the wedding would be..... They decorated our cermony area and of course the reception ballroom, it was so breath taking that when I look at pictures I still cannot believe that, that was our wedding. Hiring The Finishing touch is legitmatly one of the best decision of my life. Look no further the finishing touch will make your dreams come true!!!

Profile Picture Arianna , 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Brandi and Doug are amazing to work with!!! They were able to make all of our dreams and visions come to life on our special day, we felt like we were in a fairytale! From our first meeting with Brandi we started out just looking for chandeliers, as time progressed we would lean on Brandi more and more and she would be able to translate what we wanted to paper and then to real life on our wedding day. We used The Finishing Touch Wedding Design for all of our linens, centerpieces, chandeliers, chandelier cake, additional lighting, ceremony site design, dance floor and so much more. They truly can provide a full package and the execution is flawless. I cannot recommend Brandi and Doug enough, they made our special day stress free and perfect. Their work took the breath away from us and our guests the moment we saw it. They truly have a gift for what they do and did everything they promised! We can't thank them enough for making our day so beautiful and perfect!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I want to highly recommend The finishing touch as they made my venue look amazing!!! I am still so impressed with everything they did! It was gorgeous! Brandi was very easy to get a hold of and answered all questions promptly. I went to visit their office/warehouse during our initial consultation, and Brandi had many of the options for decorations set up in the showroom for me to look at. I had a vague idea of what I wanted, and she took my ideas and elaborated on them and told me what she thought would look good together. I don't know much about flowers, and her suggestions were awesome! What I loved most about the whole experience is that I spent about an hour hashing out the details, and then on the day of the wedding, they set up everything for us and it turned out amazingly beautiful and exactly how I wanted it to look without us having to do any of the work or stress about decorations at all on the day of the wedding. She was also able to use components from our centerpieces to help decorate the ceremony, which helped to save a little money.
Everything was breath taking!!!

Profile Picture jenny, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up