63 Reviews for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design

Single Flowers (2)
Artificial (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
63 The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Reviews

We are so happy we chose The Finishing Touch. The details of what they offe are awesome. We actually provided pictures of flower arrangements and ideas of what we wanted for centerpieces and they created something absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments on the details of decor from family and friends. We are so happy with all they did for us. Thank you Finishing Touch we will definitely do business with you in the future.

Profile Picture Yolanda, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Brandi did such an amazing job in decorating our ceremony, reception area and cake for our wedding, which included floral and draping. I remember walking down the isle and seeing everything for the first time; it all looked so beautiful and breathtaking! Thank you so much Brandi for turning my vision and dream into a reality. You truly are an artist and delivered beyond my expectation! Brandi was always very responsive in the planning process, as I often sent her pictures of flowers or ideas I had. Visiting her office was also very helpful because we were able to select vases that went with the theme I was looking for. She also went out of her way to send me a sample color of the table overlay (as there are many shades of baby blue) as the venue that I went through provided the linen and I wanted it all to match. She was always very polite and never made me feel as I was bugging or unimportant. Her pricing was VERY reasonable and within our budget for all the services she provided. She and her husband were always punctual and communicated clearly. I didn't have to worry about anything. I definitely recommend her if you want professionals and quality work! Thank you again! :)

Photos
Profile Picture Cristina, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Look no futher for flowers n decor. The finishing touch is the best. They were professional, easy to work with and with my budget. My guest were blown away with the floral arrangements and candles. My guest were fighting over who takes home the centerpieces....they were gorgeous!!! So happy i went with The Finishing Touch for my wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

WOW! What can I not say about Brandi! She is utterly amazing and such a pleasure to work with. She gave me the wedding I dreamed of and a fraction of the cost. My wedding was so beautifully stunning that my guest could not stop talking about how beautiful it all was. When i found Brandi I felt like I was in heaven with what she was able to offer at the price she was willing to do it for. She really was my wedding planner without being my wedding planner. She took care of all my decor from floral to centerpieces to sweet heart table to my cake table. She did it all. And she didn't give me the run around and tell me what I couldn't have. She was so professional inviting me into her studio office to actually see what my options were as many times as I needed to. Being a visual person, it was exactly what I needed to set my mind at ease. Brandi worked with me the whole way, making the process so easy. She listened to everything I wanted and didn't break the bank doing it. These photos really don't do justice, they are just the best things I can find considering I was less than a week ago. I am just so eager to share with everyone how fabulous and in love I am with the work Finishing Touches did for special day. I truly can not thank you enough Brandi. You are amazingly gifted and made to do what it is you do.

Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Fake Aisle Floral Bouquet
Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Sweet Heart table with Bridal Bouquet
Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Bridal Toss Bouqet
Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Bridesmaid Bouquet
Photo
Photo for The Finishing Touch Wedding Design Review - Candlelight short centerpiece
Profile Picture Desi, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

they did a beautiful job. everything was as perfect as possible . I love this vendor!

Profile Picture candice, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

It was a pleasure working with Brandi. I can be very particular about what I like and she worked with me until everything was exactly how I wanted. She was very responsive to my emails and my questions and made everything easy and on the day of the wedding everyone was blown away by how beautiful the flowers were. I also felt like her pricing was a lot more reasonable then other florists and she never pushed us to spend more money but worked to keep things within the budget we gave her.

Profile Picture Stacy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am not one to cry when I am super happy, however I definitely teared up a little bit when I saw my ballroom. I hired the the finishing touch to drap my ballroom and also my gazebo at my wedding. Doug and Brandi were such a pleasure to work with. They are super down and earth and responded to all my crazy detailed emails. They were really patient as well since I was really picky about how I wanted my draping. Doug even gave me the best surprise and included the twinkle lights with my ballroom draping. That was literally the best thing ever! Doug also let me use my own fake flowers to drap the gazebo so it would actually save me some money. Yes draping can me a very expensive cost but I found that the money I spent was well worth it for the "grand" look I was going for.

I highly recommend the finishing touch. They made everything so perfect! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Profile Picture Cindy, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Brandi was an absolute delight to work with. She not only made my vision a reality, but she made my dreams come true! My husband and I were beyond happy with our flowers, lighting and decor. If you want someone who cares about your wedding just as much as you do, has great ideas, honest and there when you need them, The Finishing Touch will not disappoint. Thank you Brandi and Team!

Warm Regards,
The Coy's

Profile Picture Shantel, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The finishing touch is exactly what Brandi, her husband and crew, did for our church ceremony and reception ballroom. My bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. Our sweetheart table, drapery and lighting was so fun, whimsical, and elegant. Everything exceeded our expectations. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Asha, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Thank you so much for making our wedding day so wonderful and beautiful. We are still enjoying the fresh beautiful flowers and the arrangements. Draping made a big difference and you guys did a flawless job! Thanks for also being such a joy to work with. We really appreciate it. Everything went smooth and on time.

Profile Picture Kerri, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Brandi made my wedding vision come true. Her work was STUNNING and she made everything so smooth and easy. She saw my vision from the start and we exchanged emails back and forth about design elements and ideas. I was a bit nervous, being located across the country and having seen one not so great review on yelp. Brandi and I talked about that review and I am SO glad that I went with her work. Everyone at my wedding cannot stop gushing about how stunning it was and how wonderful everything came out. She even was able to incorporate peonies into my bouquet when we weren't sure it was in my budget. She was always upfront about realistic expectations and truly worked within the limitations of my budget. Please trust Brandi with your design, she will make your wedding dreams come true if you trust her!

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I can't say enough about how amazing my experience was with Finishing Touch Wedding Design. They definitely went above and beyond and made my wedding experience amazing. From the Flowers, to the bouquet to the draping and flower walls that we had, every single item turned out better than what i expected and was more glamorous than imagined. Brandi and her husband and all the crew at Finishing Touch were not talented, they are super kind, helpful and amazing at communication. They incorporated all the items and theme i had in mind and mixed it with their wonderful taste. Thank you for making my wedding so so memorable, every single guest was talking about how beautiful everything looked.. You guys are AWESOME...
-AZI AND ALI

Profile Picture Azadeh, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hands Down, the best vendor we could have hired! Very Professional, easy to work with. I would highly recommend Brandi and her team.
It was a pleasure working with this company. Their work is INCREDIBLE. People are still talking about the wedding, weeks after it was over! They made all our ideas and drawings come to fruition and to life! A dream come true!
It was a memorable fairy tale wedding...ONE FOR THE BOOKS! Thanks to THE FINISHING TOUCH WEDDING DESIGN!

Profile Picture Tamara, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The Finishing Touch Wedding Design was the perfect choice we made for are design and florist. Brandi was awesome to work with, she always was welling and flexible when all the times I wanted to go in and kept looking at samples of the centerpieces and flowers, Linens and all the things I kept changing on her. I still get compliments on how beautiful and elegant it looked. I would definitely recommend the finishing touch wedding design to my family and friends.

Profile Picture User6163930, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I was a bride that had absolutely no vision as to what we wanted, don't let that intimate you, I came to Brandi with a blank canvas and she was able to help put together my dream wedding, I never could have imagine how spectacular the wedding would be..... They decorated our cermony area and of course the reception ballroom, it was so breath taking that when I look at pictures I still cannot believe that, that was our wedding. Hiring The Finishing touch is legitmatly one of the best decision of my life. Look no further the finishing touch will make your dreams come true!!!

Profile Picture Arianna , 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Brandi and Doug are amazing to work with!!! They were able to make all of our dreams and visions come to life on our special day, we felt like we were in a fairytale! From our first meeting with Brandi we started out just looking for chandeliers, as time progressed we would lean on Brandi more and more and she would be able to translate what we wanted to paper and then to real life on our wedding day. We used The Finishing Touch Wedding Design for all of our linens, centerpieces, chandeliers, chandelier cake, additional lighting, ceremony site design, dance floor and so much more. They truly can provide a full package and the execution is flawless. I cannot recommend Brandi and Doug enough, they made our special day stress free and perfect. Their work took the breath away from us and our guests the moment we saw it. They truly have a gift for what they do and did everything they promised! We can't thank them enough for making our day so beautiful and perfect!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I want to highly recommend The finishing touch as they made my venue look amazing!!! I am still so impressed with everything they did! It was gorgeous! Brandi was very easy to get a hold of and answered all questions promptly. I went to visit their office/warehouse during our initial consultation, and Brandi had many of the options for decorations set up in the showroom for me to look at. I had a vague idea of what I wanted, and she took my ideas and elaborated on them and told me what she thought would look good together. I don't know much about flowers, and her suggestions were awesome! What I loved most about the whole experience is that I spent about an hour hashing out the details, and then on the day of the wedding, they set up everything for us and it turned out amazingly beautiful and exactly how I wanted it to look without us having to do any of the work or stress about decorations at all on the day of the wedding. She was also able to use components from our centerpieces to help decorate the ceremony, which helped to save a little money.
Everything was breath taking!!!

Profile Picture jenny, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Brandi and Doug of The Finishing Touch Wedding Design were so easy to work with. They delivered our vision flawlessly - from ceremony aisle, arbor, chair décor to centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, sweetheart table backdrop to specialty linen - everything was exactly as we wanted.

Profile Picture Jeanne, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Brandi & Doug were amazing to work with, even last minute changes were handeled with no problem. Orange Hill Restaurant has listed them as a preferred vendor as they were amazing for their staff to work with! I can't say enough how much we loved everything The Finishing Touch provided. We were all thrilled with the draping and lighting! Everything was perfect! Watch for photos to come!

Profile Picture Christy, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

My Husband and I selected The Finishing Touch based on overall recommendations and reviews. We wanted out wedding to be spectacular and we had several specific requests. After meeting with Brandi not only did we like her but she was completely professional and gave us the confidence and assurance we needed. The wedding process was stressful but Brandi made it so much easier for us! The end product that Brandi and her team delivered was beyond our expectations. Our wedding was AMAZING and we cannot thank Brandi enough for her amazing job. We definitely recommend Brandi to anyone seeking perfection on their wedding day..

Profile Picture Sana, 1/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Brandi was wonderful to work with. The studio was great at giving inspiration as well as showing the design to us in person. They were prompt in answering emails and questions and had a plan B ready in case of rain (which was a factor but ended up not occuring). Working with Finishing Touch was effortless and the result was spectacular. I could not have asked for a better experience - they did a truly beautiful job!

Profile Picture User4765088, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

I cannot express how happy we were with our flowers and decor and linens! It was so beautiful. We planned things from a distance and Brandi was great working with Skype. She was great to work with during the planning stages and very responsive to emails. The day of the wedding went very smoothly. Her husband Doug delivered our bouquets right on time and the room and ceremony were even better than what I had envisioned. The colors were perfect and my bouquet was absolutely stunning! I priced a few florists in the Anaheim area and I am so happy we went with these guys. Not only was it a great price, it was beyond my expectations! Thank you so very much!

Profile Picture Aisling, 11/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

This is the BEST!! Place to go if you are looking to have a beautiful wedding!! The flowers, the decor, and the choices you can get is so beautiful.. You have to see it! It's so much easier to just go one place and have all you need!! With a great customer services Brandy is very helpful and sweet. All the decoration,flowers,candles vases are beautiful!!" nice quality much better then other vendors. I was so happy to choose them for my daughter wedding at the Water front Hilton in Huntington Beach. I received so many compliments,on the lighting, the candles, etc. The beach ceremony flowers and the reception gorgeous center pieces! I can only say thank you! "Finishing Touch" For making my daughter special day so memorable and beautiful!.

Profile Picture Martha, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Brandi and Doug are truly amazing! I knew we would book the finishing touch within a couple minutes into our first meeting! Brandi listened to all my wants she even opened up my Pinterest page to see my wedding board! she actually cared about what I wanted. I gave her my budget and she worked very well with it and made our wedding look like a million bucks without going over my budget! Her and Doug and their team made our centerpiece just the way we wanted and SOME! We had a beautiful paper flower backdrop with fabric drapery which was breath taking! They even decorated a fireplace my venue had (thank you guys so much) they went above and beyond for our big day and a month later our guest are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was!! It couldn't have been done without THE FINISHING TOUCH!!! I recommend Brandi and Doug all day everyday!!!
Thanks guys!!!