The Finer Things Event Planning Reviews

The Finer Things Event Planning 5
The Finer Things Event Planning 6
The Finer Things Event Planning 7

Laura · Married on 09/10/2011

Jennifer at The Finer Things was amazing! Throughout the whole process Jennifer was there to guide us through and offer her expert advise. She managed the whole wedding day flawlessly and allowed my groom and our families to sit back, relax and have fun. I would happily recommend The Finer Things to any bride and groom that is looking to have a stress free wedding!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Katlin · Married on 08/20/2011

Where do we even begin?? Jennifer was the best thing to happen to us for wedding planning. We met her before we were even engaged and knew we had made the right decision in choosing her as our wedding planner. We interviewed 5 other Columbus wedding planners and our choice was very clear in the beginning. For the year+ that we were planning with her, we never doubted that we'd made the right decision. She is very knowledgable in the industry and is very passionate about what she does. She recommended each and every one of the wedding vendors that we chose and we were beyond pleased with all of them. My husband and I were able to enjoy the time we were engaged knowing that Jennifer was handling all the small details for us. That in itself is one of the greatest gifts anyone could ask for. We not only gained peace of mind and comfort knowing that our wedding planning was in the greatest of hands, we also gained a friend. And we will be forever grateful that Jennifer played a very important role in the most importand day of our lives. Thank you, Jennifer, for everything that you've done for us.

Sent on 09/04/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2011

Jennifer and Lauren were a joy to work with! Our amazing wedding would not have been the same without their expert help and advice! They are very organized and the details they added to our wedding were elegant and memorable...not only to us, but everyone who attended our wedding! My husband and I contacted Jennifer late in the "game" (about a month before the BIG day!) she jumped in and gave us our perfect day. Our wedding would not have been the same without her!

Sent on 07/27/2011

Dona · Married on 06/11/2011

We didn't think we needed a planner since my daughter had over 2 years to get things pulled together but as the day loomed it became evident we were lost in the details. Jennifer of The Finer Things Event Planning came to our rescue. She was amazing-when the stylist hired had to move out of town unexpectedly, a solution was there within 24 hours. She knows many of the vendors and has a wonderful working relationship with them. She kept everyone on schedule and was an advocate for my daughter when needed. She was also very proactive and had contingency plans for any potential problem. Living in St. Louis and trying to plan a wedding long distance is not easy, but Jennifer made the day. As mother of the bride I was able to sit back and truly enjoy the experience. It was a wonderful day and she is worth her weight in gold.

Sent on 06/15/2011

Erin · Married on 06/11/2011

Jennifer was a blessing! She is a very organized person, easy to work with, and makes wedding planning enjoyable. We had a few bumps in the road during our planning and she fixed them flawlessly. It was hard planning a wedding without family nearby to assist, but Jennifer stepped up to the plate! If I were ever to get married again (which I won't!) I would hire her again in a heartbeat! You would be crazy not to work with her!!!

Sent on 06/21/2011

nancy · Married on 05/07/2011

It was very helpful that our wedding planner was available by phone or email 24/7 especially as the wedding day got closer. She was there to answer any question no matter how trivial because the small details are what makes the day special.

Sent on 05/13/2011

Stephanie · Married on 04/16/2011

The Finer Things was the best investment I made while planning our wedding. Jennifer was AMAZING, from the moment we first talked through the last cheers of the night, she was right there when I needed her, and took care of a few things that I would have worried about had she not been there. Because of Jennifer, our wedding went by without a single hitch. She was my Fairy Godmother, and I couldnt imagine my day without her by my side. If you are still trying to budget a wedding planner, cut back costs anywhere else and make sure you invest in The Finer Things, you will not be sorry. She was incredibly pleasant to work with, very professional and also very sweet. Top Notch and not doubt the BEST IN TOWN!

Sent on 04/28/2011

Karen · Married on 09/05/2010

Jennifer was great. Professional. flexible . Could not have done it without her. She worked very hard.

Sent on 09/10/2010

Andrew · Married on 09/05/2010

Our wedding planner was great. She exceeded our expectations in every way. She was always one step ahead of us. She was very detailed and a good communicator. She understood it was our day, and made sure we didn't have to worry about a thing. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/28/2010

Melina · Married on 08/21/2010

In the beginning my fiance said "no way, no wedding planner", by the end of the wedding he said "we could have never one this with out her"! Jennifer was absolutely amazing! She was there for us through it all! I am such a perfectionist and it is hard for me to put something into someone else's hands, especially something as important as my wedding. But after I met her she made me feel so comfortable and I could tell right away that with her help my wedding was going to be perfect! She was there for me and with me every step of the way! No matter how many times I called or emailed she was always there! My florist didn't show up on my wedding day, and without Jennifer my day would have been ruined. But because of her calming personality, and her ability to handle anything no one (including myself) even noticed that anything was missing! I truly could not have done it with out her and will forever be grateful for the things that she did for me!

Sent on 09/16/2010

Alex · Married on 03/05/2010

Jennifer is WONDERFUL – my family said “Do you really need a wedding planner?” I would hire Jennifer again in a second. She has saved us from unknown headaches and hassles. My bride and I continue to tell each other how much we like Jennifer and what she has done for us. Jennifer has given us great advice and when we haven’t taken her advice, we learned the hard way why she made the suggestion she did. From the first time we met her, she was giving us helpful suggestions.
    Jennifer knows the wedding business very well, and we could not have dreamed of a better person to guide us through our wedding.
    Jennifer is more than our wedding planner - she is our ace-in-the-hole and our secret weapon. Some day we hope to renew our vows, and when we do, we hope we are fortunate enough to have Jennifer help us with the planning.

Sent on 04/12/2010

Jill · Married on 12/31/2009

My wedding was everything I had ever dreamed of, and more, because of Jennifer. We couldn't of asked for a better wedding planner than Jennifer.

Sent on 03/31/2010

Krista · Married on 05/20/2016

Working with Jennifer saved me so much stress and provided the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to (not biased, I believe it truly was!) I only wish I had engaged her from step one. I would love the chance to work with her again. She's extremely professional and has a great, fun personality- I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and know that she will change the outcome of your wedding!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Eric · Married on 05/07/2011

The Finer Things Event Planning gave us the wedding we had always hoped for. Jennifer worked tirelessly to ensure that we had a unique and beautiful wedding that we were able to enjoy immensely. Well done!

Sent on 05/13/2011