The Fine Tooners Caricature Artists Reviews

6 | Overland Park, KS

6 Reviews for The Fine Tooners Caricature Artists

Shelly · Married on 11/10/2017

WOW!! This was such a great experience!! We wanted something different than usual favors so we went with The Fine Tooners. Debbie was AMAZING!! She was early, happy, and my guests loved her!! Her drawings were quick and on point!! I HIGHLY recommend her for your next function!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Deb was wonderful. She was super helpful, and even though she wasn't available that day, she sent us Hector and BeeJay. They both did amazing caricatures for our reception, and our guests loved them. Many said it was much more fun and interesting than photowalls or photobooths, and I couldn't agree more. We turned the caricatures into a guest book, and I know we will cherish it for years to come. Amazing professionals, all of them. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Ruby · event on: 03/09/2013

I thought Deb with Fine Tooners was fantastic. I hired her to do caricatures for my daughter's birthday party. She was on time, professional and very nice. Not to mention the caricatures all turned out amazing; she even made time to fit in the adults and my 3 month old.
    I will defiantly use her again and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/22/2013

bettyjo · Married on 12/01/2012

The Fine Tooners provided a caricature artist for my wedding reception. The process was simple and the conmunication was wonderful when I had so many questions.
    The artist that showed up looked professional,had quality supplies as discussed, was very lively while she drew my friends, and the art was so funny! I will definately look for another opportunity to use their services.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Dianne · Married on 10/19/2012

We were not 100% sure at first that the guests would participate but it sounded like fun to us. As we started letting family and guests know that we were going to have an artitst do caricatures as a gift at our daughters wedding reception the excitment started to build. It turned out to be one of the highlights.

Debra was very professional and made guests feel at home visiting with everyone as she did the caricatures. It added to the merryment as people were sharing their pictures.

We had the the bride and groom go first which was fun to watch. Then we placed the drawing in a picture frame and had guest sign and leave messages on the matt as they were in line to get their picture done. It is now haning in their dinning room.

I have already passed on her information to our neighors who are planning their 50th wedding anniversary.

Sent on 12/03/2012
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/10/2010

3.5

My husband and I didn't want to give out traditional favors. We also wanted something active for our guests to do during the downtime of the reception. We initially considered a photo booth, but they're much too pricey. I remembered how fun getting a caricature was at carnivals and amusement parks. Luckily, The Fine Tooners employs a number of artists, so we were able to book one artist for 2 hours for our wedding of 50 people. The price was fair considering how expensive individual caricatures normally are, but we ended up not needing the caricature artist for the entire time, but still had to pay the entire cost. Our artist was very flexible and began early as we were ahead of "schedule." All of our guests had a lot of fun! Even some of our vendors got their drawing done!

Our only complaint was that the owner told us we would receive protective sleeves for our drawings, but we did not. They would have been useful as guests were worried about ruining their drawings.

Sent on 10/24/2010