The Farmhouse Reviews

The Farmhouse 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Bailey · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing ❤️

Quality food! Amazing women run this establishment and make this experience stress free!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Althena

Althena · Married on 04/14/2019

Easy and Stress Free

The owners where so helpful and made my day feel like it mattered to them.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Lynne · Married on 03/30/2019

The Farmhouse is Perfect!

My daughter just had her wedding reception here. We were so happy she and her husband chose The Farmhouse! Anna was so attentive, so good at communicating, so professional and made us feel relaxed and comfortable heading into the big day! The food was amazing. Our guests loved it. They even had pansies planted on the grounds to make the cold blustery day seem more springlike! If we had it to do over we would certainly pick this place right away.

Sent on 03/26/2019

The Farmhouse's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear you were so happy with everything! Congratulations!

Anna Shestack · Married on 11/30/2018

The perfect venue

My fiancé (now husband!) and I initially chose The Farmhouse based on price, location and just how much they included in their price (cake, fresh floral centerpieces, hotel room and shuttle for our guests...the list goes on! Check it out!) but knowing what I know now, I’d have booked them regardless. Katie worked close with us and (I’m not kidding here) our wedding day ran so smooth and perfect 100% because of her. She made sure we knew what to expect ahead of time at every turn and was so responsive to every email I sent her. I really cannot recommend The Farmhouse enough! Thank you guys!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Morgan · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic venue! Loved Katie!

We truly enjoyed The Farmhouse. The planning was very structured and organized from day one. Katie was our coordinator, and she truly attended to every need. The venue is beautiful and the food was amazing. We had such a lovely time. Thank you, Farmhouse!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    The Farmhouse 13
    The Farmhouse 14
    The Farmhouse 15
    The Farmhouse 16
    The Farmhouse 17

Melanie · Married on 09/09/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at the farmhouse last weekend (sept 9) and I can’t even begin to describe how amazing this venue is. We had Laura as our coordinator and she went above and beyond to make our day perfect. She was very quick to respond to emails and answered any questions I had. I fell in the love with the venue last October when I went for an open house. The packages were great, the decor was very pretty and the grounds are beautiful. We were having our ceremony there as well. The outdoor ceremony area is beautiful and I was so excited to have it there. However it ended up pouring all day long. I was nervous with how an indoor ceremony would play out because that was never how I had pictured it and it was honestly so much better than I could’ve imagined. I’m the type of person who loves to decorate and I had a lot of decorations for the reception, but Laura made everything look so perfect. All of the staff made sure my husband and I were taken care of throughout the reception by making sure we had food and making sure we had something to drink throughout the evening. We had just under 100 people and it did not feel overly crowded because things were spaced out well. We also had the open photo booth and our guests loved using it. Our guests also raved about the food and so many of them told us it was the best wedding and nicest venue they had ever been to. We honestly could not be more pleased with how our day went and we are so happy we chose the farmhouse!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    The Farmhouse 18
    The Farmhouse 19
    The Farmhouse 20

Christina · Married on 09/08/2018

The coordinators are amazing & get back to you in a timely manner! Extremely nice too! Venue is so pretty & lovely!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/10/2018

Our wedding was beautiful. Katie was amazing, they did all of the setting up and confirming vendors for us. The day of the wedding she was there making sure everything went as planned. We loved everything about the Farmhouse!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2018

The farmhouse did an amazing job despite the weather outside..they made it so beautiful. Anna was super nice and made sure everything went smooth.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Angela · Married on 06/23/2018

We had the most AMAZING wedding at The Farmhouse! The food was amazing! Our friends and family are still raving about it!! Katie and Laura are experts in wedding coordination! Super friendly but super professional! The process was very stress free! Prices were very good for the awesome service they provided! Most importantly (to us) the atmosphere and scenery was perfect for photos! It really was the most perfect day!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    The Farmhouse 21
    The Farmhouse 22
    The Farmhouse 23
    The Farmhouse 24

Angel · Married on 06/16/2018

Excellent venue! Delicious food! I loved how pretty much everything was included in the packages. Laura was great to work with. Everything went very smoothly. Perfect day!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    The Farmhouse 25

Jacqueline · Married on 05/27/2018

I cannot say enough about this venue. It was honestly better than we we could have hoped for. Katie was our coordinator and she was on top of everything and everyone- she made the day run so smoothly and we can't thank her enough. Everything from the food to the ambience was impeccable. They also provide the cake and center pieces in their prices per person which are extremely reasonable. My husband and I feel like we hit the jackpot with The Farmhouse! We absolutely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a great place for a special occasion!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/27/2018

WOW! The Farmhouse! I can't say enough about this place. We had an outdoor wedding planned but unfortunately it rained, the Farmhouse staff quickly made our indoor experience amazing and intimate. Laura was AMAZING! She attended to our every need and there were a bunch! The food got rave reviews from all of our guests (I recommend the bacon wrapped scallops). The organization of this place was top notch from the open house where we decided to use them until the last guest left.

They took all the worry out of the wedding process by having amazing vendors for florist, cake maker, photographers, DJ, and on site catering. Our guests loved the venue, we heard continuously about how beautiful the decor was.

Even though we had the wedding timed down to the minute, when things went longer than planned they worked with the changes and never once made us feel pressured or hurried.

Laura was available to us all the time both during and prior to the wedding.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/10/2018

We just had our wedding at the farmhoue. I cannot express just how wonderful Laura and all of her staff were!!! Everyone there truly seems to love their jobs. They made the day truly effortless for me. I highly highly highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Elita · Married on 04/20/2018

I only have good things To say about this venue! It was perfect and even now that my wedding is over I still want to go back and enjoy being at this venue because it is so quaint and rustic and elegant in every way. Katie answered my emails promptly and answered any questions. All of my decor was set up just how I wanted and the way she decorated the archway for the ceremony was exactly like the picture I showed her from Pinterest! I was impressed with everything. The food was even better than at the tasting and all my decor was collected and ready to go by the end of the wedding. The entire ceremony went perfectly and Katie was there making sure everything went smoothly from start to finish. I literally did not have an ounce of stress or worry the entire night of my wedding. Planning was so stress free and you really get so much with this package. Loved every second of it and not a single problem! BOOK THEM!

Sent on 05/11/2018
    The Farmhouse 26
    The Farmhouse 27
    The Farmhouse 28
    The Farmhouse 29
    The Farmhouse 30
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2018

This was the perfect venue for our wedding. Their attention to detail is incredible. When we went to an open house, they were setting up for that night's wedding and I saw staffers checking each glass for water spots, cleaning the parking lot and front porch, etc. The planning process was very thorough and Laura made it so easy. When I asked to have our planning meeting a month early, she accommodated. Inside and outside was absolutely beautiful. The staff was incredibly attentive, and as our coordinator, Laura kept checking in to make sure everything was going as we expected. And then there were the little things - a cheese plate and water delivered to the getting ready rooms, being able to come an hour early, feeding the vendors real meals. They accommodated all of our requests too - from having toys in the kids room to building our puzzle guest book to using our own table numbers/signs. The outdoor ceremony site is wired for sound too, so everyone could hear our vows clearly. I can't express enough how perfect our day was, and a lot of that has to do with the excellent coordination happening at the Farmhouse. I highly recommend.

Sent on 05/10/2018
    The Farmhouse 31
    The Farmhouse 32
    The Farmhouse 33
    The Farmhouse 34
    The Farmhouse 35

Megan · Married on 04/13/2018

AMAZING! My husband and I could not be happier with our selection of the Farmhouse for our wedding venue. From the moment I reached out until the moment we left the night of our wedding, Laura and her team made us feel like we were the only wedding in the world. She was obviously very knowledgeable on the routines of weddings and she made us feel comfortable letting her take control of our special day. The atmosphere was perfect, and we still are so thankful we went with the Farmhouse. We highly recommend this venue for anyone looking for a calm, stress free venue and coordinator. Everyone continues to praise how much they enjoyed our venue.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Lindsay · Married on 11/25/2017

We were very pleased with our wedding and reception at The Farmhouse!! The food was great, and Laura (our Farmhouse coordinator) was great! It seems pricy at first, but with all that is included its actually a great deal and worth every penny!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/14/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/05/2017

From our first look we knew the space at The Farmhouse was the right place for our wedding. Katie and Lauren made sure we were signed up for the next tasting and followed up with all the details needed. The food at the first tasting was good but even better the night of, keep that in mind! Throughout our planning they were very responsive to questions and always followed up promptly. As we got closer and closer they continued to check in on details and had all her notes available for us to review. On the day Katie was on top of every detail, working right with the DJ and Photographer. The staff hired for the evening were very professional also. Bottom line, we were completely satisfied by The Farmhouse and would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Annika · Married on 10/27/2017

Katie and her team were fantastic from the first email to the big day. The place is beautiful, the food is fantastic and the wedding package includes almost everything at an affordable price! Our guests have raved about the food, ambiance and how much fun they had. The whole day was so smooth thanks to Katie's expertise and her flexibility with last minute changes. I wish I could do it all again. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/21/2017

Laura and her team went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect! With so many amenities included with the wedding package, it made stressful wedding planning SO much easier! I had numerous people tell me after our wedding that their meal was the best wedding food they’ve ever had!

Sent on 12/02/2017
    The Farmhouse 36

Lina · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I are beyond happy with The Farmhouse and how they took care of us and our wedding. Katie was so easy to work with and very informative the whole way. All my guests had a blast and say it was the best wedding they have ever been to!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    The Farmhouse 44
    The Farmhouse 45
    The Farmhouse 46

Vivian · Married on 09/16/2017

Katie was amazing to work with. She took care of every little detail, from the ceremony to the food and she made sure it was all perfect! I will not hesitate to refer them to all my friends when planning their wedding / event!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Megan · Married on 09/15/2017

From the moment we stepped in the Farmhouse my husband and I fell in love with it! The simple yet eloquent decor fit in perfectly with the rustic theme we were going for. Throughout this whole process we worked with Katie and she was absolutely amazing. She was always available to answer any questions I had and was very easy to get ahold of. She made sure that everything was taken care of the day of the wedding and was super accommodating. I highly recommend the Farmhouse! The atmosphere, the food, and the customer service is outstanding.

Sent on 09/30/2017