89 Reviews for The Farmhouse

Indoor (8)
Cake (8)
Dance Floor (8)
Tables (8)
All Inclusive Packages (7)
Bridal Suite (7)
Event Rentals (1)
Wireless Internet (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
89 The Farmhouse Reviews

We had the most AMAZING wedding at The Farmhouse! The food was amazing! Our friends and family are still raving about it!! Katie and Laura are experts in wedding coordination! Super friendly but super professional! The process was very stress free! Prices were very good for the awesome service they provided! Most importantly (to us) the atmosphere and scenery was perfect for photos! It really was the most perfect day!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough about this venue. It was honestly better than we we could have hoped for. Katie was our coordinator and she was on top of everything and everyone- she made the day run so smoothly and we can't thank her enough. Everything from the food to the ambience was impeccable. They also provide the cake and center pieces in their prices per person which are extremely reasonable. My husband and I feel like we hit the jackpot with The Farmhouse! We absolutely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a great place for a special occasion!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

WOW! The Farmhouse! I can't say enough about this place. We had an outdoor wedding planned but unfortunately it rained, the Farmhouse staff quickly made our indoor experience amazing and intimate. Laura was AMAZING! She attended to our every need and there were a bunch! The food got rave reviews from all of our guests (I recommend the bacon wrapped scallops). The organization of this place was top notch from the open house where we decided to use them until the last guest left.

They took all the worry out of the wedding process by having amazing vendors for florist, cake maker, photographers, DJ, and on site catering. Our guests loved the venue, we heard continuously about how beautiful the decor was.

Even though we had the wedding timed down to the minute, when things went longer than planned they worked with the changes and never once made us feel pressured or hurried.

Laura was available to us all the time both during and prior to the wedding.

Profile Picture Rebecca , 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Server(s), Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We just had our wedding at the farmhoue. I cannot express just how wonderful Laura and all of her staff were!!! Everyone there truly seems to love their jobs. They made the day truly effortless for me. I highly highly highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I only have good things To say about this venue! It was perfect and even now that my wedding is over I still want to go back and enjoy being at this venue because it is so quaint and rustic and elegant in every way. Katie answered my emails promptly and answered any questions. All of my decor was set up just how I wanted and the way she decorated the archway for the ceremony was exactly like the picture I showed her from Pinterest! I was impressed with everything. The food was even better than at the tasting and all my decor was collected and ready to go by the end of the wedding. The entire ceremony went perfectly and Katie was there making sure everything went smoothly from start to finish. I literally did not have an ounce of stress or worry the entire night of my wedding. Planning was so stress free and you really get so much with this package. Loved every second of it and not a single problem! BOOK THEM!

Profile Picture Elita, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Server(s), Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, Set Up, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

This was the perfect venue for our wedding. Their attention to detail is incredible. When we went to an open house, they were setting up for that night's wedding and I saw staffers checking each glass for water spots, cleaning the parking lot and front porch, etc. The planning process was very thorough and Laura made it so easy. When I asked to have our planning meeting a month early, she accommodated. Inside and outside was absolutely beautiful. The staff was incredibly attentive, and as our coordinator, Laura kept checking in to make sure everything was going as we expected. And then there were the little things - a cheese plate and water delivered to the getting ready rooms, being able to come an hour early, feeding the vendors real meals. They accommodated all of our requests too - from having toys in the kids room to building our puzzle guest book to using our own table numbers/signs. The outdoor ceremony site is wired for sound too, so everyone could hear our vows clearly. I can't express enough how perfect our day was, and a lot of that has to do with the excellent coordination happening at the Farmhouse. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/14/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Plated, Server(s), Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

We were very pleased with our wedding and reception at The Farmhouse!! The food was great, and Laura (our Farmhouse coordinator) was great! It seems pricy at first, but with all that is included its actually a great deal and worth every penny!! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From our first look we knew the space at The Farmhouse was the right place for our wedding. Katie and Lauren made sure we were signed up for the next tasting and followed up with all the details needed. The food at the first tasting was good but even better the night of, keep that in mind! Throughout our planning they were very responsive to questions and always followed up promptly. As we got closer and closer they continued to check in on details and had all her notes available for us to review. On the day Katie was on top of every detail, working right with the DJ and Photographer. The staff hired for the evening were very professional also. Bottom line, we were completely satisfied by The Farmhouse and would definitely recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Katie and her team were fantastic from the first email to the big day. The place is beautiful, the food is fantastic and the wedding package includes almost everything at an affordable price! Our guests have raved about the food, ambiance and how much fun they had. The whole day was so smooth thanks to Katie's expertise and her flexibility with last minute changes. I wish I could do it all again. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Annika, 10/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Laura and her team went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect! With so many amenities included with the wedding package, it made stressful wedding planning SO much easier! I had numerous people tell me after our wedding that their meal was the best wedding food they’ve ever had!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I are beyond happy with The Farmhouse and how they took care of us and our wedding. Katie was so easy to work with and very informative the whole way. All my guests had a blast and say it was the best wedding they have ever been to!

Photos
Profile Picture Lina, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Katie was amazing to work with. She took care of every little detail, from the ceremony to the food and she made sure it was all perfect! I will not hesitate to refer them to all my friends when planning their wedding / event!

Profile Picture Vivian, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment we stepped in the Farmhouse my husband and I fell in love with it! The simple yet eloquent decor fit in perfectly with the rustic theme we were going for. Throughout this whole process we worked with Katie and she was absolutely amazing. She was always available to answer any questions I had and was very easy to get ahold of. She made sure that everything was taken care of the day of the wedding and was super accommodating. I highly recommend the Farmhouse! The atmosphere, the food, and the customer service is outstanding.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

This place was amazing. Everything I pictured my wedding to be! Laura was amazing and truly made our day special, she kept everything on track which made it easy for us to just enjoy our day.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Planning a wedding in my hometown of Delaware from California (and marrying a British Australia who was living in Sydney through the planning phase) could have been the most stressful experience ever. It was very important to find a venue we loved but also would make things really easy especially since we had to pick the venue SIGHT UNSEEN!

Katie was The Farmhouse was just FANTASTIC! She was able to fulfill every request we had and helped come up with ideas and options for what we could do to make our wedding personalized and reflect us. The Farmhouse has all-inclusive packages which just makes wedding planning simple and easy. Belak Flowers and Desserts by Dana were spectacular and made our flowers, cake and dessert bar shine.

Katie was super helpful and patient (with me) throughout the planning and kept up with my very OCD detailed asks. She was always available, very responsive and incredibly detailed oriented - which gives you such confidence in the venue and the people there - especially since I asked a ton of questions (especially on how certain décor pieces would work and catering to all our small touches).

On the Wedding Day, the venue was breathtaking. If you ever need to pick a venue blindly…you can feel comfortable that The Farmhouse is the perfect place. Beautiful outdoor space for our ceremony, outdoor deck space, and lots of rooms throughout the house itself. And again, Katie was amazing, making sure everything we executed to perfection. She was also fantastic checking in on us and making sure we had food and drinks. You'll love getting married here and appreciate the lack of stress that you feel and the confidence that you will have in the people and venue.

We cannot thank The Farmhouse, Katie and everyone enough!

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with The Farmhouse made planning our reception very simple! The woman working with us communicated clearly and promptly and made sure the preparations were in place so that we and our guests were able to relax and celebrate on the day of the event. Our guests enjoyed the space, and we received many compliments about the venue. The only drawback was that we had no choice but to use the flower vendor with whom they are contracted (for centerpieces only). They are, though, very dedicated to making sure your event is everything you envision. All in all, we were extremely pleased with our experience there!

Profile Picture Haley, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved working with Katie from the Farmhouse! She was amazing & made sure everything was perfect for my wedding day. I highly recommend the Farmhouse! I can't imagine having my wedding anywhere else!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We would absolutely recommend the Farmhouse to anyone who wanted personalized attention in a beautiful and intimate setting. We knew on our first visit to the Farmhouse and meeting with Katie that it was where we wanted to get married. Laura assisted us from there all the way up to the day of the wedding when she made sure everything was perfect. If I needed a direction or advise on something she was there to offer it, if I needed a vendor recommendation or something fixed she was there. Not to mention the staff- everyone was absolutely wonderful!!!!

Profile Picture Laure, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Plated, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, All Inclusive Packages, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The team at the Farmhouse was wonderful to work with from start to finish. Katie and Laura were always quick to answer questions through phone and email. The weather forecast predicted rain all week leading up to the wedding- there was great communication about what our options were and how the decision would be made about whether to hold our ceremony indoors or outdoors. We wound up holding the ceremony indoors and it was still perfect in every way. The reception was flawless from start to finish, and we got so many compliments on the food from the hors d'oeuvres through the dessert. Katie and the staff were truly focused on every detail and helped make our wedding day perfect. We would highly recommend this venue for a memorable, affordable, and stress-free experience!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We can't say enough about The Farmhouse and how happy we are with our wedding experience. The place is beautiful, the food was excellent. Katie was very helpful with every step of planning, her attention to detail made the day go beautifully. We recommend The Farmhouse for your wedding. My daughter also had her wedding at the Farmhouse 2 years ago and had the same great experience, that is why we went with them. They repeated the excellent standard of service as she had with her wedding. Thanks Katie and Farmhouse staff!

Profile Picture Sue, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our late April wedding at the Farmhouse was everything we were hoping for on our perfect day! Katie was our coordinator and was available to answer any questions we had through the planning process - we had a meeting 3 months out from our wedding date and another a couple weeks before to finalize the details. She was very accommodating to all of my requests for the day and her and the team worked hard to make the whole day stress free for everyone. Since ours was the only wedding that day we were able to arrive at 3pm to finish getting ready and do a first look before our 5:30pm ceremony. Staff was always on hand to bring food and drinks to us and our bridal party and Katie checked in at every step to keep everyone updated about where we needed to be. The food was incredible, just as awesome as at our tasting, and it was nice to have both the main bar and the outside deck bar for guests to grab drinks and mingle. We brought in minimal decorations since the rustic farmhouse and gorgeous willows and flowers outside were perfect backdrops for our photos, but what we did bring was set up by staff perfectly with minimal instructions from us. Highly recommend the Farmhouse for anyone looking for a rustic romantic vibe for a stress-free, fun wedding!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

We held our April 21, 2017 wedding at the Farmhouse and we could not have been more pleased!!!!!! We worked with Laura, who was INCREDIBLE! Whether you are a couple who knows exactly what you want or one who will know what they want when they see it, your wedding is in EXCELLENT hands. Laura was very helpful with providing choices and really listening to what was important to us. She also gave us invaluable guidance about our choices. I always felt she welcomed my emails and calls; I never felt like a bother and she always devoted her full attention to my needs. I didn't have to worry about a thing, as I knew Laura was thinking of EVERYTHING. I also greatly appreciated Laura being the "enforcer" the day of the wedding. I was able to completely enjoy myself, as she handled all guest questions and concerns. Best of all, she did so with kindness and professionalism, so ALL our guests RAVED about the setting and service!! We can never thank Laura and her staff enough for all they did for us!

Profile Picture Shana, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

The Farmhouse is an amazing place. Laura p went above and beyond and I don't know what I would have done without her on my special day. We had some late snow in March and had to pull in our wedding inside. She made it seem less and made it look beautiful so many people complimented. The food was awesome and she kept me on track

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were both so happy with our wedding and our overall experience with the Farmhouse! We worked with Katie throughout the entire process and she did an amazing job! She helped us every step of the way and was very quick to answer any questions that we had! The staff did an incredible job with our wedding and made everything flow together effortlessly, and the food was absolutely amazing! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great and beautiful everything was! I highly recommend this venue for any bride who wants to have a beautiful and effortless wedding!

Profile Picture Brittany, 1/6/17, 2 Reviews