The Farm Bakery & Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Katherine
    Katherine H. Getting married on 02/03/2022

Beautiful Bridal Shower Brunch

The Farm Bakery hosted my bridal shower the other week and provided the most beautiful (and delicious) experience for me and my guests! As a professional in the wedding industry, I had the joy of visiting the Farm Bakery during a wedding we were providing the flowers for and knew it would be the perfect location for my bridal shower!

The space and grounds are beautiful! The food and displays were stunning, and the team at the farm are some of the kindest people you will meet! Seriously, they will have your back through every step of the planning process!

PLUS they handled the mandates and COVID restrictions flawlessly to create a day that my guests could enjoy and feel safe at!

Thank you so much to the team at this wonderful venue for making my day so special! We can't wait to be back to enjoy more of your delightful treats!

(design by @thistlebeeflorist)

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

We truly loved hosting your Bridal Shower! The event was also so pretty because of your beautiful creative flowers! We love Thistle Bee Flowers! :-) You all do such amazing work. Thanks for taking the time to write this review. It truly means the world to our little small business! :-) Congratulations! Wishing you all the best for your upcoming Wedding! Warmly, Becca
  • Cory
    Cory P. Married on 09/17/2021

Awesome experience so far!

The owners were super organized and informative!

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

Thanks so much Cory! We truly appreciate your kind words! Let me know if you need anything else ! :-)
  • Morgan Howell
    Morgan Married on 08/15/2021

Absolutely a fairytale

Becca & her team were outstanding. Also huge shoutout to Susanna the wedding coordinator, she was a great help during the whole process. It was a dream come true!

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share you feedback and a shout out for Susanna! She is amazing and has been with us since we started. We have been so blessed by her. Congratulations again on your beautiful Wedding Day! Your pictures are AMAZING! ! :)
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 08/06/2021

Fairy Tale Venue!

I cannot say enough good things about the Farm Bakery! Our wedding was an absolute fairy tale. From the day we toured over a year ago to the wedding day, everyone was so easy to work with and willing to help and answer any questions we had. Becca and Anna were so helpful along the way and quick to answer. Our day of coordinator was Susanna and she was amazing! She had everything organized and ready so that I did not have anything to worry about. It was super hot the day we got married (95 degrees!) The farm had frozen towels ready to pass out to our guests to help us cool off. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and the new bridal suite is stunning! It was great having that space to get ready with my girls. The bakery was amazing and guests could not stop telling us how delicious the desserts were (especially the pies). If you're looking for a beautiful rustic venue, I cannot recommend the Farm enough!

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

This was sooo sweet and we are so happy you had an amazing Fairty Tale Wedding! Please come back and visit us at The Farm anytime. We truly enjoyed serving you and your families. Thank you again for choosing The Farm! We are so blessed and grateful!
  • Madison
    Madison H. Married on 07/31/2021

Truly a dream wedding

When it comes to a dream wedding that every person imagine the Farm does not let you down. From the welcoming arms they give you when you get there to the day of wedding, the Farm is the place to be. My husband and I would pick them over again and again! They are truly a wonderful place that puts their clients first! We had ours in July 2021 and they made it better than we ever could have imagine. Thanks to the team and our wedding coordinator!
  • Courtney
    Courtney M. Married on 07/10/2021

Absolute perfection

My husband and I knew that we wanted to get married at The Farm Bakery and Events from the moment we stepped foot on the property. Becca and Chris are the most kind, down to earth people we have ever met, and they made our dream wedding come to life. We initially booked a July 2020 wedding; but when COVID hit, we were uncertain of how to proceed. Becca was attentive to us and constantly reached out to check in, keeping us updated on our options and keeping us calm through the unknown. She allowed us to postpone to July 2021 at no extra cost and without hesitation, ultimately wanting us to do what we felt was best for us and the safety of our guests. When our day finally came in July 2021, it was nothing short of perfection. Our coordinator Stephanie, Anna, Lydia and the staff went above and beyond, handling everything flawlessly from beginning to end and ensuring our vision came to life through every detail. Our guests could not get over how beautiful the property is and how enjoyable the event was, from the ceremony to the delicious desserts made in the bakery to the send off. My husband and I feel so incredibly blessed to have been able to celebrate here, and we would highly recommend it to any engaged couple. I wish we could live our wedding day all over again. Thank you for giving us the perfect day!

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

We have been so blessed to have the best staff here at The Farm! I'm so impressed to see how each of our team members care about our couples and their families just as much as we do! :-) Thank you soo much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you both and we hope that our paths will cross in the future too! Wishing you a lifetime of joy, happiness and love. Come back and visit us anytime. Love these pictures too! Warmly, Becca & Chris Lynde
  • Lyndsay
    Lyndsay M. Married on 06/13/2021

Dream Venue Exceeded Expectations

The Farm is the most amazing family-run business, good people and great values make for the best customer experience and some epic memories. We are so happy that we chose the Farm for our wedding venue. It is such a beautiful property, with gorgeous buildings, amazing landscaping, and the family and staff are so friendly. We booked right as the pandemic hit and Becca communicated through the whole process and was great with rescheduling for the following year. The planning process was easy and convenient, they were quick to answer any questions. I loved all of the optional add-ons they offered, we opted for the bridal party brunch, dessert table, smores and fit pit, tractor rides, and yard games. Jessica, our wedding coordinator, was amazing! She offered a ton of helpful recommendations and was there any time we needed her. The preparation the day of went so seamlessly, we used all preferred vendors and everyone worked so well together. We brought a ton of additional yard games and the staff set everything up perfectly. All of our guests commented on how great the venue was, all the kids had a blast, and the dessert table was a huge hit. Overall, a 10/10 experience from all ends, so grateful for the all of the staff that made our special day perfect. Love that we can visit the flower cart and order from the bakery anytime, we will use the Farm in the future for family gatherings and celebrations. Highly recommend The Farm to anyone looking for an event venue, you won't be disappointed.

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay for taking the time to share your experience and some amazing photos too! I loved the vision for your day and I know you had to wait a year longer, but everything turned out so beautifully. We loved serving you and your families and hope that you come back and visit us in the future. Praying that God would continue to bless your marriage with a lifetime full of love, happiness and joy! :-)
    Lauren C. Married on 06/06/2021

Beautiful Venue

I got married at this venue and the facilities are beautiful, the staff is so friendly, and they are very accommodating. Their baked goods are also very good, overall they do a great job!

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

I love the way you decorated the barn, its absolutely beautiful! Wishing you all the best in the many years to come. Thank you for your kind words and please come back to visit us anytime! :-)
  • Olivia
    Olivia Married on 06/05/2021

Perfect Wedding

Everything from start to finish was absolutely amazing. We signed on with The Farm Bakery & Events back in September 2019 and just had our wedding June 5th 2021. So many things were uncertain during wedding planning during that time, but Becca & her team made sure we felt comfortable in our plan and their communication was excellent during our 22 month engagement. The day of was absolutely perfect. Everything ran so smoothly and was set up beautifully by our vendors and The Farm's team. Our day of coordinator, Jess, was fabulous and kept us cool, calm, and collected during our big day. Our guests were so impressed by the venue and exclaimed how beautiful it was and how it was run like a well oiled machine. You can tell that Becca & Chris truly care about the couples they celebrate at their venue and I cannot wait to visit the Farm Bakery & Events for future events they have.

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We truly enjoyed getting to know you both of the last several months. Everything you planned was just beautiful and you both are such a sweet couple. Thank you for choosing The Farm for your big day and please come back to visit anytime! Warmly, Becca & Chris Lynde! :-)
  • Nikki
    Nikki M. Married on 03/09/2021

Perfect Rustic Barn!

This venue was, in a word, INCREDIBLE! It started popping up on Instagram and was close enough to where we lived so we decided to take a look. We reached out to Becca & Chris to set up a tour and from the first time we spoke to the last, they were so accommodating and friendly! When we arrived for our tour, my husband and I both had that "this is it" feeling. The space has the perfect flow for ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. Each space is unique and comfortable for guests. It is also worth mentioning that the desserts their bakery offers are so delicious - our guests were raving! Overall this was exactly the space we had envisioned for our big day and the whole staff made our day absolutely seamless!

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

I'm so happy that you and Kevin had an amazing day! Your pictures look amazing and I loved all of your special touches. I still need to see a picture of that donut wall! :-) We hope that you both come back and visit The Farm in the future. Praying that you have many years filled with joy, laugher and love! God Bless and thank you so much for choosing our little Farm for your Wedding Day.
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 12/08/2020

Great memories!

My husband and I were looking for a venue that would give us the freedom to pursue our vision while still offering guidance and support, and the Farm delivered exactly that. It was the perfect choice for our August 2019 wedding.
    From the first time we communicated with the owners, Becca and Chris, they were welcoming, responsive, helpful, and transparent. We aren't local to the area, so we heavily relied on the Farm's preferred vendors, all of whom were easy to work with and fairly-priced. Before the day, there were plenty of opportunities to iron out all the little details with them. We really appreciated that they are the type of business that values preparation.

Your wedding day is an emotional whirlwind and Becca and her staff are committed to making sure you enjoy your day stress-free. They have a plan C to a plan B to the plan A in the face of any challenge. And if and when a situation arises, they communicate in a way that lets you know it's already been handled. Friends and family commented that we seemed so calm and relaxed on the day, which was largely due to the trust we had in the staff of the Farm.

After the fact, our guests continue to talk about how beautiful the venue was and how much the wedding felt like us. That was our goal when we chose this venue, and we feel that the Farm fully delivered in every way.

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

This was such a sweet review! Thanks so much to you Megan for taking the time to write about your experience at The Farm! I will certainly share this with our staff too! We have been blessed by the people God has brought into our lives to help us serve our couples! We wish you all the best in the many years to come! Enjoy every moment of married life! It goes by quickly! Warmly, Becca
  • Megan
    Megan N. Married on 11/27/2020

Dream Wedding

My husband and I can not say a bad word about the Farm Bakery and Events and their staff. We had to cancel our first venue due to covid and Becca worked with us to book a new date and new venue. They were so quick to respond to all our questions, and concerns during this crazy year of 2020. We worked closely with Susanna who made the day feel like an absolute dream. We did not have to ask for anything twice and any questions we did have were answered right away. Their new bridal suite was perfect for my girls and me, and the groom LOVED the newly renovated groom suite. We highly recommend this to any couple who is looking for an amazing venue. Their bakery items are what dreams are made of, all of our guests LOVED them! If we could get married again we would be at the farm again.

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We so enjoyed working with you both and were so happy we were able to accommodate you all at the last minute. Such a crazy year, but your day was just beautiful. I loved seeing your beautiful pictures. We have also been so blessed with the most amazing team here at The Farm. We could not do it without the combined efforts of many. Please come back and visit anytime! Thanks so much for choosing The Farm for your Wedding Day!
    Shannon Married on 11/07/2020

SOO happy with The Farm!!!

Choosing The Farm for our wedding venue was one of the easiest decisions in our wedding planning journey! After looking at many venues, we stumbled across this perfect venue and knew it was on the one from the very first visit! It is the perfect rustic barn on beautiful land, allowing you to celebrate indoors and outdoors! It offers so many different options to make your wedding day so unique.
    Having a wedding during a pandemic was not easy, but the team at The Farm was so helpful to make sure the day went so smoothly. We cannot thank them enough for their kindness and support. My husband and I could not be happier with how our wedding day turned out! We are so happy we found this venue two years prior and couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else.

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

Your pictures are just beautiful! :-) We are so thankful that you found us too and could not have been more happy to be part of your Wedding Day! Congratulations Shannon & Ed! We wish you many years filled with joy, love, laughter and happiness! :-) Warmly, Becca & The Farm Team!
    Katie J. Married on 10/30/2020

Perfect Halloween Wedding

Becca and the whole team at The Farm Bakery and Events truly exceeds all expectations when it comes to a wedding venue! If you’re looking for an amazing farm chic venue look no further. We loved everything about the process and planning with Becca and Susanna. They are so flexible and accommodating. Amazing venue and Amazing people to work with!

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! We loved getting to know both you and Richard, as well as your families! Everything was just beautiful and I loved your centerpieces. I cannot wait to see photos. Congratulations! Enjoy every moment of being a newly married couple. Many prayers that God would continue to guide you and bless you over the years to come. Thanks for celebrating at The Farm and please come back to visit anytime.
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely wonderful

Becca and her team at The Farm are incredible! We can not say enough about them, they go above and beyond to help make your day perfect! Jessica gave our tour and ended up being our day of coordinator, she is THE BEST! I highly recommend this venue without hesitation.

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing The Farm for your Wedding Day! We truly loved celebrating with you and are so happy that you enjoyed Jessica! We have been so blessed to have such a great team of people at The Farm. We would not be able to host such great Weddings without them! :-) Please come back and visit us anytime. Wishing you many years filled with love and laughter!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing venue with amazing staff

My husband and I got married on September 26, 2020 at the Farm Bakery and Events. We originally found the Farm in January of 2019, this was the 3rd venue we were looking at together (and my 5th or 6th), we had already pretty much decided on another venue and decided to look at the Farm just to have one more venue to compare to the others to make sure we were getting the best for our money. I remember leaving the Farm after seeing it for the first time, Tim and I turned to each other and both said “I love it. This is our place.” There were so many options available and add ons to make the day perfect for any couple, a few of which we decided to include for our wedding. Throughout the planning process Becca has been beyond amazing. From day 1 she took the time to go over all the plans for the farm in the next 1-2 years and what we could expect the Farm to look like by the time of our wedding. Of course Covid threw a BIG wrench in the planning process but again Becca was there any time we needed reassurance and even spent an hour on the phone with me one day to provide me with my options for postponing as well as all the updated information about large gatherings and their new rules and regulations regarding weddings during the pandemic. Ultimately that phone call sealed the deal for us. We went ahead with the original date and we couldn’t be happier! The day turned out perfect! Jessica was AMAZING and I couldn’t imagine the day without her help, she made sure everything stayed on track and went as planned. Weeks later I am still receiving texts and phone calls from people who attended saying how impressed they were with the staff and how beautiful the venue is. I can’t begin to express my gratitude for all their help in making our day so memorable. They honestly deserve more than 5 stars for everything they do to make your wedding day perfect. If you are looking for a venue that cares just as much about your wedding day as you do book with the Farm Bakery and Events you won’t regret it!!

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We truly enjoyed getting to know both you and Tim. We were also so thankful to be able to host your Wedding this year. While things may have looked a little different, you are going to have an amazing story to tell that you got married in the middle of a pandemic! :-) We were so thankful and blessed for the opportunity to serve you both and your families. We hope that you come back and visit us from time to time. Thank you again for choosing The Farm! Many prayers that you have a lifetime full of love, joy and amazing memories! :-)
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly H. Married on 09/19/2020

AMAZING!! highly recommend!

I don’t even know where to start with this review. Becca and her team at the Farm were just so amazing. I am SO happy my fiancé and I chose The Farm for our wedding/reception venue. They were so great through the entire process, even with covid as an obstacle! I couldn’t have asked for a better place!! And our guests absolutely loved it!! It almost bought me to tears seeing the barn decorated for our wedding on our wedding day because it was just so beautiful and so much more than I expected. And I definitely recommend getting the tractor rides and s’mores/fire pit!!

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

Awe, this was soo sweet and actually brought a tear to my eyes today. Thank you for your kind words Kimberly. It was so nice to get to know you and Ryan throughout the planning process. You are both so nice and kind! We truly loved serving you on your Wedding Day! Please come back and visit The Farm anytime. We cannot wait to see pictures! :-)
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer W. Married on 09/09/2020

Wonderful Experience

We just got married here, and it was perfect. They took care of EVERYTHING and were so organized and thoughtful. The add-ons like the hot day package and bonfire were much appreciated by guests, and the venue was beautiful.

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jennifer! We truly enjoyed getting to know you both and your family! The day was just beautiful and we are so thankful that you chose The Farm for your Wedding Day! Congratulations! We wish you many years of happiness. God Bless!
    Allison F. Married on 09/05/2020

The best venue for special events and amazing staff!!

The Farm Bakery and Events has held a special place in our hearts from the first time we toured it for our special day! I remember walking out saying this is our venue! Becca and the staff are all so amazing and the sweetest people We’ve ever met, specially with wedding planning! They helped us plan the perfect day and there for us every step of the way. Even during the pandemic, they kept us calm and reminded us to keep faith in the center of planning. The day of the wedding they check on us and even made sure we were eating and drinking during the crazy schedule of weddings. We enjoyed the open space and so did our guest! The Farm will always be our favorite place and I recommend this venue to everyone who is having a special event or just need some yummy baked goods!!

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

Hi Allison, Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved truly enjoyed getting to know both you and Quinn! We wish you all the best in the many years to come and we hope you will stop in from time to time to visit us at The Farm!

Congratulations again, thank you for choosing The Farm for your Wedding Day!

God Bless, Becca & The Farm Team! :-)
  • Halie
    Halie M. Married on 08/21/2020

Plan your perfect wedding day (despite the circumstances) in peace with The Farm Bakery & Events!

The Farm staff and owners Becca & Chris went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding day! They truly made it the most special, flawless, and perfect day. Despite everything that's happened in 2020, they persevered & helped us have our special day as planned. The venue is absolutely gorgeous... the grounds are beautifully landscaped and open, the original barn has beautiful chandeliers and lighting and awesome hardwood floors, and the new brown barn is so modern but farmhouse glam. The new bridal suite is to DIE for and had amazing lighting and so much space for all the ladies. The men loved the pool table and poker game in their grooms suite. But most importantly, they kept our guests safe with proper protocols, 6ft spacing between tables, offered outdoor tables for high risk guests, sanitized high traffic areas frequently, and more. We had a big wedding and although we had some of these protocols in place, it still felt like a "normal" wedding & we loved every second of it. Thank you so much to The Farm!

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

This is so sweet Halie! Thank you so much for choosing The Farm for your Wedding Day! You and Kyle were both so nice to get to know, as well as your families. You will always be welcome at The Farm. Wishing you nothing but joy, love and happiness over the many years to come. Please come back and visit us anytime! Warmly, Becca and The Farm Team
  • Kristi
    Kristi F. Married on 08/01/2020

Dreams come true!

The entire atmosphere is exactly what a dream wedding is made of! From the amazing owners to the staff, it was everything I could have ever wanted. With the combination of an outstanding caterer (2 little piggies), the venue and caterer worked together to accommodate all of our requests without question!! Honestly, they were a gift from God during these COVID times and I couldn't have been more comfortable and supported on my wedding day. My husband concurs! ;) LOVE YOU ALL as I feel as though the Farm has brought me many lifelong friends/sisters in Christ!! All my love and blessings to every piece of this venue!

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

Awe, you and Andrew are so adorable. We loved working with you both and your big hearts! You and your families were all so gracious and kind. We loved helping you plan an awesome day, despite the pandemic that is happening in our world right now. We are praying that you both have a lifetime filled with nothing but joy, happiness, love and most importantly a life shared with God at the center of it all. Come and visit us anytime and please bring that beautiful puppy BO! :-)
  • Julie
    Julie G. Married on 07/02/2020

Genuine, Flexible, Kind, Beautiful

I cannot speak highly enough of The Farm Bakery and Events. My original wedding date was postponed because of COVID. As soon as restrictions started coming out, the owner of the venue, Becca, emailed me and told me not to make any payments until we knew for sure whether or not we could have the event. She kept an open line of communication and was very flexible when working with us. It was always easy to talk to Becca. It was a more personal vibe compared to dealing with a banquet manager. Becca is very genuine and truly cares that her couples have their dream wedding at The Farm. On our original wedding date, Becca invited us to The Farm to have dinner inside the barn. She had the caterer make us dinner and she made the wedding cake we ordered! All of this was out of the kindness of her heart. The restrictions were lifted for our backup date and everything was perfect thanks to the staff at The Farm. There was a tray of freshly baked scones and muffins in the bridal suit. The staff was attentive and very friendly. The wedding coordinator anticipated all of our needs before we could even think of them! The property is beautiful and pictures do not do it enough justice. There are so many places to capture incredible photos. My husband and I took photos in 5 different spots because I could not decide which background scenery I liked the best. There is a bakery on site that made all of our desserts. The guests all raved about the delicious treats and the staff packed up the left over desserts and handed them out to guests as they were leaving. The Farm Bakery and Events has a special place in my heart. I would recommend this venue to any couple for a hundred different reasons!

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Julie! We loved meeting you both and helping you plan an amazing day. COVID added such an element of unknown to your Wedding Day, but you both were so flexible and not for one minute did you let this pandemic steal your joy on your Wedding Day. We love making memories for our couples and help them start off a lifetime together in a beautiful way. Many prayers that God continues to highlight that paths he has for you both. We also pray that you have a lifetime filled with more joy, happiness and love than you could ever dream or imagine! :-) Thanks for choosing The Farm for your Wedding Day! Becca
  • Janelle
    Janelle C. Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing Venue! Great, down to earth people!

My husband and I got married at the Farm and Bakery in Quakertown on July 4th, 2020. Becca, her family and her team were amazing since day one. They held our date from the moment we showed interest, even though we hadn't fully committed yet and made sure to confirm our dates/official sign on prior to accepting any others. They reached out periodically over the year and a half wait to provide suggestions, help with vendors and answer any questions...then COVID-19 hit and sent us all through a loop....Despite all the unknown and the constant changes to rules/regulations the Farm stuck by all of our decisions, helped switched vendors and talked with us on a weekly basis to help keep us sane. They went above and beyond to make sure they could still provide us with an amazing day no matter what obstacles came at us. When it finally came to our wedding day her whole team was extremely helpful and made us feel right at home. They handled all problems (guests trying to start off fireworks) calmly and without a single bother to us. They truely made our day special and you can tell just from their expressions/interactions they truely love what they do! Everyone that attended had nothing but great things to say about the venue and the presentation of the place. We loved every second despite COVID-19 and wish we could re-live it again and again. We highly recommend the Farm and Bakery and hope to be able to use them again/attend other events there in the future!

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

Thank you sooo much for your kind words Janelle! This was so sweet and so beautifully written. We truly enjoyed getting to know you and Shawn, as well as your families. There is nothing like a Pandemic, to bring us all closer. I know it was crazy with all of the guidelines changing what felt like almost daily, but your day was beautiful. Your pictures and everything were amazing too! Thank you for being so gracious and kind. We wish you a lifetime filled with joy, happiness and love! You will have a story to tell, you got married in the middle of a Pandemic and had an amazing day! :-) Warmly, Becca
    Anna S. Married on 06/19/2020

Amazing family, venue and staff!!

Words can't describe just how amazing The Farm Bakery and Events has been to us! We were able to have a small intimate wedding in June of 2020 and then celebrate with our family and friends in July of 2021! Not only is this venue the perfect setting for a rustic, authentic and beautiful outside celebration but the family and staff who help you along the way are just amazing. They are passionate, caring and very genuine people who honestly just want you to have the best day ever. I can't imagine our wedding any other way and I'm just so grateful that they were placed in our path.
    -Anna and Jerred Snow

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

Dear Anna & Jerred! I just have loved getting to know you both over the last year. Your families are amazing, your daughter is adorable and you both just compliment each other so amazingly! (Not sure that is a word! Ha,Ha) Both of your Wedding Days will always be a memory of mine for many years to come. Please come back and visit us anytime. Its always awesome to see your smiling faces. Wishing you all the best in the many years to come and we cannot wait to see your most recent pictures. God Bless, Becca & Chris Lynde
  • Janice
    Janice M. Married on 11/08/2019

Excellent venue getting better all the time

If you want a cute barn wedding and reception for a fair price you just found it. The staff here is amazing, and the owner Becca is the reason why. They are so accommodating and knowledgeable about what they do. Everyone is working to make your day go right and the venue is gorgeous, and getting better all the time. They are adding to and improving the space all the time. I had Jessica as my day captain and she was awesome. These guys have got it down and are there for you. Not to mention the baked goods! My wedding cake was beautiful and so delicious. However, the mini pies were next level. All their baked goods are delicious and baked on premise. You get a fresh cake for your wedding not one that was made a week ahead. If you want a barn wedding have it here! Your, welcome 💖

The Farm Bakery & Events's reply:

We truly loved getting to know you and Kyle! Your centerpieces, bouquets and arbor were so beautifully done! I loved all of the colors! We hope you come back to visit us in the future! Wishing nothing but the best in the many years to come! :-) God Bless!