The Farm at Rocky Creek Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Justin W. Getting married on 11/12/2022

Beautiful Sunsets

My future wife and I took a full tour of the property and looking forward to our 2022 wedding day. We Saw the white groundhogs some deer and the horses. Absolutely beautiful place, well groomed, with some great scenic back drops. Lots of space in the bridal sweet and I liked that the parking is out of view. Anita, David’s family and staff are very friendly and helpful. Looking forward to marrying my beautiful fiancé here.
    Jessica C. Married on 06/03/2021

Absolutely gorgeous

My fiance and I went for a tour of this venue. The bridal suite will make you feel like a princess, beautifully done and wonderful for "getting ready" pictures. David and Anita take all the stress away and make you feel ike anything you want is possible. Everything at this venue was handmade to the highest expectations, no corners were cut. We loved this farm venue and will be using this location for our big day! I cannot wait to see the pictures, I know they will be beautiful!
    Chris B. Married on 05/08/2021

Awesome staff and beautiful Family Farm

We took a tour of the family farm this week and it is amazing. Beautiful views, large pergola with flower beds, barn doors and cupola handmade, Bridle suite amazing very large And staff so friendly!!! Looking forward to having our wedding in May at The Farm at Rocky Creek!!!! We found this farm from their website and Wedding Wire. We checked with wedding wire to see if they were listed as a recommended venue, Yes!!!
    Nicole B. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing venue

My fiancé and I went there to do a tour of the venue. David and Anita were super welcoming and super friendly. We were there for almost two hours doing the tour and just having personable chit chat. The farm is absolutely gorgeous, like something out of Southern Living magazine. The bridal suite is like a fantasy. We cant wait to have our special day hosted at The Farm at Rocky Creek.
    Brandy T. Married on 02/05/2015

This venue is beautiful

My husband and I went and had our anniversary pictures done at this farm. We loved it! The couple who greeted us were so accommodating and pleasant. They went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed, and wanted, during our time there. May I suggest using this location during sunset, it makes this farm look like a fairytale location. My husband and I left wishing we were getting married so this could be our venue! Who knows, maybe we will renew our vows there. You will not be disappointed.