The Farm at Eagles Ridge Reviews

The Farm at Eagles Ridge 5
The Farm at Eagles Ridge 6
The Farm at Eagles Ridge 7

Jill · Married on 11/02/2013

Eagles Ridge is truly one of the most beautiful properties you'll find, and the staff was such a pleasure to work with. I can't recommend Paige and Eagles Ridge highly enough. The grounds are so naturally beautiful with the pond (and dock!) and trees. And both the farmhouse and barn are spectacular. It's a photographers dream. They did such an amazing job renovating the barn to preserve it's authentic charm while making it perfectly comfortable. Our guests raved endlessly about the Eagles Ridge...and we share their sentiment.

Sent on 11/20/2013

The Farm at Eagles Ridge made our dreams come true. While no one wishes for rain on their wedding day, it is in fact what my husband and I got. Our idea of getting married outside on the beautiful grounds on the farm, quickly turned into getting married under a tent, which changed at 10am the morning of our wedding to getting married inside the barn. Paige and the rest of the staff at the Farm did an amazing job of making the inside of the barn feel like a ceremony not like a reception. Chairs were placed inside so that guests weren't sitting at their tables and the closeness and intimacy of the ceremony was felt by all. While our idea of getting married outside was changed, I truly believe that getting married inside the Barn made our day even more special. We cannot thank the staff enough for their help, patience, and flexibility as our wedding dreams came to fruition. Without the venue and the staff our wedding would have not been what it was.

Sent on 10/17/2013

betsy · Married on 10/05/2013

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is the perfect site for a wedding. Not only are the grounds stunning in their natural setting, but everything is immaculately maintained and beautifully decorated with seasonal plantings that accentuate the buildings. The Herr Family is always professional and respectful in their assistance during the planning phase, and is on site the day of the event to ensure everything goes smoothly. The renovation of the beautiful 1800's barn was done with elegant simplicity, and compliments any event, whether rustic or sophisticated. I would recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge without hesitation.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Megan · Married on 09/28/2013

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is the most beautiful wedding venue I have ever seen. My wedding was on 9/28/13 and it turned out wonderful thanks to Betsy Herr and Paige Herr. From the begining Paige and Betsy helped me every step of the way with planning, to helping me be stress free. They replyed to every phone call quickly and answered every question I asked. They are the most patient and polite people and I highly recommend this venue to anyone that is getting married. The venue is finely detailed and the property is very clean and taken care of. All of my guest were super impressed with my reception and said it was the most amazing venue they have been to. Rain or shine, you will have an amazing experience through the Farm at Eagles Ridge. Thank you to the Herr family for making the most important day of my life absolutely perfect! -Megan Davis

Sent on 10/10/2013

Julie · Married on 09/14/2013

The Farm is absolutely stunning! Every single detail has been thought through by the Herr Family. The setting for the outdoor ceremony is gorgeous and the barn for the reception easily fit our +160 guests, a 9 piece band, sound crew and a bar. The rooms where the bridal party can get ready are appointed with every amenity needed to prepare for your big day. We had so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was from guests near and far. Ryan and I also stayed in their awesome bridal suite on the 3rd floor. It was so nice to have a peaceful night to ourselves to reflect on the wedding. I would highly recommend having your wedding here- you won't want to go home! :)

Sent on 09/18/2013

Blake · Married on 09/07/2013

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is such a beautiful venue. The beauty is immediately present as soon as one enters the long drive down to the grounds. It continues for the bride to be while she is getting ready in the Farm house. The renovations to the house are so nice and it is the perfect place to get ready and relax. We had our ceremony out side near the pond, the cocktail hour at the foot of the main barn and then the reception in the barn. We had a bar out in the corn crib, with inside bars. There was so much space to accommodate our large wedding, but it still felt incredibly intimate. All of our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful everything was.

As amazing as the Farm grounds are, we felt that dealing with the owners was an equally wonderful experience. The Herr family could not have been more gracious and pleasant to work with. The best compliment I can try to offer is to say we never felt like 'customers', rather we felt like 'friends' who were having one of the most important days in our family's life on their property.

Our last note of worth would be to say we had 2 guests who had to go back and forth between our wedding andanother wedding in Lancaster at another Barn. They said it (the other barn and grounds) didn't come close to comparing to the beauty of the Farm at Eagles Ridge.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Amy · Married on 08/24/2013

Absolutely amazing... This is by far the best wedding venue around. Betsy and Paige are so helpful and handle brides requests quickly and professionally. I cannot rave about this place enough. Guests loved the property. Gorgeous!!! Very highly recommended!!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Megan · Married on 08/03/2013

The farm at eagles ridge made my wedding amazing! The venue itself is absolutely breathtaking and unlike anything I have ever seen. The staff are welcoming, friendly and more than helpful! I would highly recommend this venue to future brides! I fell in love with this farm ! Absolutely gorgeous !

Sent on 08/12/2013

Kim · Married on 07/20/2013

My husband and I couldn't have imagined a more perfect place for our ceremony and reception. In fact, our guests are still raving about the farm's beauty today. We met Paige and Betsy last fall when the renovations on the Farm were just beginning. Their vision was clear from the first meeting and we enjoyed working with them throughout the entire planning process. All my questions were promptly answered with support and kindness. We highly recommend the Farm at Eagles Ridge. It's a beautiful property and the Herr family are fantastic to work with from planning to day of support.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Allie · Married on 05/26/2013

Initially, we were having a tough time looking for a modern rustic look for our wedding site but we finally found it at Eagles Ridge. From our first tour, Paige and Betsy (sisters and co-owners) have been a dream to work with. They have been so generous and flexible in allowing us to make our wedding day uniquely perfect for us. We enjoyed every aspect of our special day from the beautiful ceremony with a backdrop of the glistening pond to our family and bridal party pictures taken on the farmhouse front porch. The renovated barn offered the perfect amount of space for our 200 guests to dine and dance. And because of the versatility of their indoor and outdoor space, our photographer was able to snap beautiful portraits from so many different locations on site. Not only did the photographer benefit from the versatility but so did we. From preparations and first look, to ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception - we didn't have to leave the venue at all! We were able to have our dream wedding because of this dream site and we couldn't have asked for anything better. Thanks Paige and Betsy!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Laura · Married on 05/25/2013

My husband and I had the very first wedding reception at this venue. Many people told me I was crazy, but I knew the Herr family was going to do a fabulous job, and they blew us away with the final product! This newly renovated barn and farm property is stunning and was exactly what I imagined. I worked primarily with Betsy and she always answered my emails promptly and let me visit whenever I wanted. They were almost just as excited for our wedding as we were! I would recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge to any bride looking for a state of the art rustic venue with all the trimmings. The barn itself is gorgeous because they were able to keep the original wood. It is also climate controlled and has huge windows and doors that lead to the outside. We used the patio area for our cocktail area and bar, which was perfect, and we used the renovated corn crib for a gaming and appetizer area. All our guests raved about the barn and our photographer loved it as well. I have nothing even remotely bad to say and would recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 06/05/2013

My daughters wedding was held at The Farm at Eagles Ridge this past Friday. The weather did not cooperate but the staff was outstanding and the wedding was awesome. The facilities are first rate and we could not have asked for a nicer venue for the price.

Sent on 05/10/2016

paul · event on 09/08/2013

As long time friend of the Herr family, I knew the FARM would be a quality venue for my daughter's baby shower. BUT I was amazed at the vision and detail to excellence put into making the Farm at Eagle's Ridge the one-of-a-kind place it is. The Herr family worked with the catering firm, floral firm, and photographer on each detail and created a memeory for a life time. There is value in family businesses today and the Herr family has done just that.
    I am honored to have had the shower with the Herr's--not at the Herr's.

Sent on 10/12/2013

Carroll · Married on 06/08/2013

My wife and I wanted our daughters wedding to be special. We looked at Eagles Ridge when it was still in the construction phase and listened to what their final plan entailed. We contracted on their word and the feeling of confidence that we felt from the family. When we went to see the place 2 weeks before the event it was way more beutiful than we ever imaginged it would be. The day of event their whole family went above and beyond what we expected of them and it was terriffic. Betsy was our main contact that made us comfortable but their whole family togeather is outstanding. They made me wish I had another daughter so I could experience the whole thing again.

Sent on 06/10/2013

claire · Married on 09/03/2016

Worth every penny! This is the most stunning, functional venue in the area! Paige and Betsy are wonderful to work with and do whatever they can to make sure your day is perfect! The farmhouse is breathtaking and the barn is perfect in every way. Every inch of the venue is spotless and well groomed. We had many guests say ours was the best wedding they've ever been to!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Megan · Married on 10/24/2015

The Farm is by far one of the most beautiful venues in Lancaster, PA to get married! There are so many different features offered! Our wedding day was more then perfect because of it being at the Farm at Eagles Ridge. Paige was more then a pleasure to work with! She was quickly responsive and made sure I was happy with everything for our special day. She had back up plans ready in case the weather didn't work out in our favor. The Farm house was an amazing and relaxing place for me and our bridal party to get ready. It was very welcoming and clean! The ceremony site was more then memorable! The different locations on the farm are more then perfect for photographs! Our photographer was so happy with all of the different places to take photographs! The only down fall of the farm is it was a bit pricey. Ceremony chairs were not included in the rental price of the venue and we wish they would have been! To us it was well worth it having our wedding at the farm! Any bride would be more then pleased getting married here!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Katie · Married on 05/31/2015

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is a beautiful venue. I couldn't imagine a more perfect venue for my wedding day. The staff is so friendly and very flexible as well as accommodating. The staff make it a priority to treat the wedding party and family of the bride and groom as V.I.P's by saving the best parking spots for them and making sure they receive first priority in everything. I highly recommend Eagles Ridge and it's team to every bride and groom.

Sent on 07/27/2015

amara · Married on 09/22/2017

Great venue - none better! Grounds are immaculate. The farmhouse is a dream. Owners are kind, helpful, and highly professional.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Becky · Married on 09/29/2013

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was the ideal location for our wedding! The location has so much natural beauty and you have so many options regarding locations for wedding ceremony, areas for guests to be entertained, as well as endless photograph spots, we were so happy! We have heard so much positive feedback on our venue choice and how beautiful everything at the farm was. The ladies were wonderful to work with and they pay such close attention to detail that they have literally thought of everything to perfect this venue. We would highly recommend the Farm at Eagles Ridge, we already have!

Sent on 10/15/2013

3.5
      3.5

We loved the venue and our guests were amazed at how beautiful it was. The only downside was the end of the night when we were being pushed out. I understand there is an end time for a reason but when people are trying to clean up and there is someone nagging you to get out, it doesn't help. We understand safety is an issue with intoxication but to tell an 8 month pregnant women she couldn't drive her husbands truck home, that's a little ridicules. Also make sure that if handicap people need assistance with the golf carts, make sure the day of planner is aware and they are present to help those people.

Sent on 06/05/2014