The Farm at Eagles Ridge Reviews

The Farm at Eagles Ridge 4
The Farm at Eagles Ridge 5
The Farm at Eagles Ridge 6
The Farm at Eagles Ridge 7

There is so much to say about The Farm at Eagles Ridge. Betsy is one of the best people we worked with when planning our wedding. She was honest and open about what was allowed at the venue and helped to incorporate all our ideas that we wanted into our big day. The farm is one of the most beautiful locations. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful it was there two months later.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Jenna · Married on 10/04/2015

I do not even know where to begin!! Everything about the Farm at Eagles Ridge is incredible, including the family that owns it. Paige was my point of contact for our wedding, but to call her that does not do it justice. Paige was incredibly responsive to all questions, accommodation requests, and advice! She would respond to my emails within the hour with more information than I thought I needed! Every time we visited the farm, Paige made me feel so special, as if my wedding was the only wedding they had at the farm that year. She knew the details of our event inside and out and just exuded excitement for us and our families. The farm itself is absolutely gorgeous. Our friends and families could not stop talking about how immaculate and pristine the grounds were, how unique the barn was, and how breathtaking the views were. My friends and family could not believe how calm I was since we had a hurricane blowing through the area that weekend, but there was nothing to worry about because Paige had everything under control. We had back up plans and alternate options so everything felt completely taken care of. We could not have been happier with the Farm at Eagles Ridge and would recommend it to anyone! We want to do it all over again!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Aslyn · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband and I got married here in October 2015. We loved working with Paige; she was very kind, friendly, organized, and ready to meet our specific needs. She was genuinely excited about our day and really cared for us, which made our interactions special. We had to switch to plan B because of rain, and moving the ceremony inside the barn, with the cocktail hour outside in a tent, was so beautiful and intimate. I had an aisle to walk down and having 225 guests didn't feel crowded! It was a magical day!

Sent on 11/04/2015

This was everything and more that we could have asked for. The venue was so amazing and breath taking both inside and out. When the barn door opened after dinner people were star struck with the beauty. You were greeted the minute you stepped on the property and had an Eagles Ridge representative available to you until you drove off the property. This was truly a five star class event.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Beth · Married on 09/26/2015

The Farm at Eagle Ridge is perfect place for a wedding. The landscape is perfect and the Farm house is a bonus from the Bridal Suite to the Groomsmen den a perfect place for the Bridal Party to get ready and the Family to relax. Many guest said this is one of the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. The Staff at the Farm was a pleasure to work with. Paige Flowers was a gem. All question were answered promptly. You will not regret renting this venue it is nothing but first class.
    Beth
    MOB

Sent on 10/04/2015

Tracy · Married on 09/20/2015

It really was a day like no other! It is a day that will remain in our hearts and minds forever. Yes, there were a few tears, but there was way more laughter :)
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge was the PERFECT place for our storybook day. From the first time we met together to discuss and book our date, up through and including the wedding day, everything was effortless. Their attention to detail enabled us as the parents of the bride, to truly ENJOY the day and not be caught up in worry and stress. We had sooo many compliments from our guests on how awesome the property looked, how tranquil the ceremony site was, and how perfect the barn and lighted courtyard was for the reception. The lawn games and cocktail hour were also a big hit! I would highly recommend this venue and to anyone searching for the perfect wedding site.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Aubrey · Married on 09/19/2015

Now that the Farm at Eagles Ridge has been voted the #3 Farm Venue in the country by VOGUE they probably don't need my glowing review. I want to give it anyway because I am so grateful to them for making my dream wedding a reality. This is the most gorgeous venue I have ever seen, my wedding guests still haven't stopped talking about it. Every part of this venue is gorgeous, even the bathrooms and hallways in the barn are decorated beautifully - but simply enough that the space can become exactly what you envisioned for your wedding. On top of this, the sisters that own this venue are some of the nicest people you will ever meet and are a pleasure to work with. They responded almost immediately to any emails I sent and accommodated every request. The entire process with them was so easy and fun. Vendors love working with them, every time I told a vendor that's where we were having our wedding they gave wonderful reviews. Having our wedding at the Farm at Eagles Ridge is the best decision we made for our wedding.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Taylor · Married on 09/18/2015

I fell in love with this venue the second I pulled up the long driveway to the farm. It is a stunning setting with a beautiful dock to have the ceremony and a straight out of pinterest barn to have the reception. One of my favorite parts about this site is the farmhouse used for the bridal party to get ready in. The upstairs is a beautiful, homey space with stations for girls to get their hair done, couches to relax, and big closets for the dresses. The groomsmen have 2 rooms downstairs to get ready while the family can hang out in the farmhouse style kitchen and living room. The venue is so gorgeous with the beautiful scenery, tall ceilings, and chandeliers it doesn't need much decorating to make it ready for a wedding. Betsy and Paige are amazing at what they do and were always very quick to answer any questions and concerns that I had.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Allison · Married on 09/06/2015

My husband and I got married in September 2015 at the Farm and it was truly everything we envisioned our wedding to be. We worked directly with Paige who was a pleasure to work with and very responsive to our questions and truly went above and beyond to help us plan our event! One example of this - she allowed us to take a trip to the Farm to show it to our parents after our original visit and after we had signed the contract - she spent the time to walk around with us and answer any questions they had. From the minute Alex and I first walked onto the Farm, we knew it was where we wanted to get married (it was beautiful despite the fact that it was winter and there was snow on the ground!) Paige and family have truly thought of every detail in creating the venue, from the comfortable farmhouse to get ready in, to the beautiful grounds which made for stunning photos, and to the reception space in their gorgeous renovated 1820's barn, complete with included white uplighting and pin-spotting! The corncrib/courtyard area was the perfect site for our quirky, Oktoberfest-themed cocktail hour and the vibe was truly magical once it got dark outside; the festoon lighting was illuminated in the courtyard and the barn doors opened to create a great indoor-outdoor reception space which our guests really enjoyed. I really cannot say enough good things about the Farm - it is picture perfect, and the staff truly went above and beyond to make our event exactly what we wanted it to be, including providing helpful suggestions on choosing vendors (many of which we hired for our event). I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone looking for a rustic, yet very elegant event space!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Cassandra · Married on 08/30/2015

The best decision we made for our wedding was picking The Farm at Eagles Ridge for our venue. Paige is the sweetest and most helpful person to work with. She really cares and wants you to have a perfect day. The farm itself is gorgeous from every angle, and makes for wonderful pictures. You will not be disappointed if you choose to have your wedding/reception here.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Margaret · Married on 08/22/2015

I'm sorry that I can only give the Farm at Eagle's Ridge five stars! Not only is the farm stunningly beautiful, but Paige was just a delight to work with through the entire process. Paige was incredibly responsive and patient with all of us. It was so an incredible day and I cannot imaging having had my wedding anywhere else.

Sent on 09/14/2015

It was such a wonderful experience working with Betsy and Paige throughout the wedding planning process. They have experience working with a variety of vendors and make sure every detail is taken care of. You will dramatically decrease your amount of stress and the time you spend planning if you have your wedding here- they take care of all of the details and help you plan the perfect day. My husband and I received so many compliments on the venue- it truly is a breathtaking place to have your ceremony and reception!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/08/2015

From the moment I drove up to the Farm at Eagles Ridge for my initial tour with Paige, I knew that this was the place I wanted to get married. Even in the dead of winter, the venue was incredibly beautiful! Paige was the absolute sweetest and I enjoyed every minute of working with her. She was always super quick to respond to my many emails and questions and was genuinely excited to help me plan my perfect wedding. The day of the wedding, I was simply blown away by the beauty of the farm. I cannot count the number of guests who complimented me on my choice of venue and told me just how magical a location it was. At times during the day, I found myself simply taking in the beautiful surroundings and thinking how lucky I was to celebrate such a special occasion at so lovely a place. Everything went off without a hitch thanks the Eagles Ridge family. My day went perfectly. My only regret is that I can't go back and do it all again! :)

Sent on 08/13/2015

Kathleen · Married on 08/01/2015

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was a magical location for my daughter's wedding. The grounds were so beautiful and in flower that little additional decoration was needed. When my daughter picked a "barn" location for her wedding I was a bit skeptical -- I hadn't envisioned a "rustic' wedding. And despite the barn location, the wedding wasn't rustic at all. It was elegant and as "formal" as my daughter wanted. The venue is so versatile, it can be transformed into whatever the bride envisions. During the evening the large barn doors were opened to the courtyard which united the two spaces more than I imagined it would and the party flowed easily between the spaces. Many of our guests commented on how extraordinary the venue was -- one of the most beautiful weddings they had every attended.

Since the ceremony was at the lake, we worried about what would happen if it rained. But there is a great rain plan alternative that eased our minds. And, luckily we didn't need it because it was a perfect day.

In the beginning I was a little taken back by the venue fee. But when I learned what all was included and saw the beauty of the property and how well it was appointed and maintained, I realized it was worth every cent.

The staff, especially Paige, could not have been more helpful. They accommodated our every request and made sure everything was perfect -- including re-arranging the heavy Adirondack chairs. Paige made us feel more like family then just another bridal group. She seemed genuinely interested in us and in helping my daughter's vision come to life.

I recommend the Farm to anyone without any hesitation.

Sent on 08/09/2015

This was my dream wedding location from the time it was simply a blueprint on their blog. From the first walkthrough to the wedding day itself, I have nothing negative to say about the venue or Betsy and Paige. They were both amazing to work with and super supportive throughout the whole planning process. I would give them more than 5 stars if it was possible! My guests were incredibly complimentary of the grounds and staff. And I really appreciated the ability to stay at the farm the night of the wedding. Thank you all!

Sent on 08/16/2015
  • F

Frank and Laura · Married on 06/27/2015

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is the most beautiful barn venue in Lancaster County. In terms of aesthetics, the setting is unmatched with the beautifully decorated farmhouse and the pond. The carefully selected wood throughout the barn, the choice of lighting, and the specific attention to the architectural design creates a warmth and ambiance that no other barn could duplicate. It was a pleasure to work with Paige and Betsy. They are professional, patient, flexible and very helpful. They take pride in serving their clients well. We encountered a very rainy day and our daughter's wedding was nothing short of a fairy tale. If you are looking for great service, classy elegance and taste and a beautiful setting, then your search should end at The Farm at Eagles Ridge.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Caitlin · Married on 06/21/2015

My husband, my family, and I could not have been more pleased with the Farm at Eagles Ridge for our wedding in June. From the very first moment that we visited the farm and met with Paige, we knew this venue was special and that it was the perfect fit for us. Throughout the entire preparation process, Paige was available every step of the way to answer every little question that we had as well as to provide us with options and suggestions. Her enthusiasm and attention to detail to our wedding made us feel special and in good hands. She is exactly the type of person you want involved in helping to plan a wedding. Beyond the professionalism and high quality of service provided by Paige (and her family as well on the wedding day), the venue is breathtaking. There is nothing like it. Our guests have been raving non-stop about what an amazing place it is and we have been too! I cannot sing the praises of the Farm at Eagles Ridge enough and we are so beyond glad that we chose this venue to help create the best day of our lives.

Sent on 07/13/2015
  • Karlee w

Karlee · Married on 06/20/2015

If I could give 10 stars I would! Betsy and the whole Hess family are absolutely amazing! They all made you feel like family when you were there. They were very accommodating when we needed to use the farm house for an extra hour to get our hair and make up done there. Betsy was great throughout my entire experience with The Farm at Eagles Ridge. I recommend this venue to everyone. Its been a month and a half since our wedding and everyone still raves about how beautiful The Farm at Eagles Ridge is. Thank you again for everything! You definitely made my wedding dream come true!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Thanks so much to Paige for all she did to make Amy's wedding on July 26, 2014 so beautiful. From designing the venue to upkeep of the property and seeing to our needs Saturday, she and her family have been, giving, gracious and caring.

Our experience with the Farm at Eagles Ridge was positive in every way. It is a peaceful, pristine venue for couples to celebrate the beauty of their love as they begin their life together. The Herr family has given a precious gift to others that allowed us to share and enjoy such an awesome location.

It was a beautiful, wonderful day for our family, and I really appreciate the opportunity we had to use this venue. All our guests raved about the beauty of the surroundings and clean and freshness of all parts of the barn area itself. It's not easy to keep it that way with families celebrating with gusto every weekend. I have friends that attended that already want to have their weddings there.

Paige connected us with Fiffer at Treasured rentals and she really helped us get the look just the way we wanted it. It may be more involved than going somewhere that the catering, etc. is already on site, but we worked with Rettew's who were tremendous and made it seem easy.

We would definitely recommend this venue to anyone. It was definite worth it.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Bethany · Married on 05/23/2015

Our guests cannot stop raving about The Farm at Eagles Ridge! It is absolutely stunning. Every aspect of our wedding day was just perfect. Betsy and Paige are so friendly and wonderful to work with. Betsy responds quickly and courteously to emails, and The Farm looked impeccable for our wedding day. The venue was clean, well landscaped, and just plain gorgeous. Staff from The Farm helped our guests with parking and directions throughout the evening. They discreetly started the fire in the fire pit, and helped clean up quickly at the end of the night. We did our ceremony in front of the pond, and then our guests were able to seamlessly head over to cocktail hour on the underside of the barn while we retreated into a smaller barn. Guests then went up the stairs after cocktail hour and in to the stunning barn. The large barn doors were opened after dinner, and everyone loved being able to head outside for dessert and to sit by the fire pit. We brought in lounge furniture, corn hole, and a cigar bar, and it was magical! The bistro lights over the patio really helped set the scene. It was a remarkable day from start to finish. The Farm at Eagles Ridge is an incredible venue, and worth every penny. I absolutely loved it for our wedding day!!

Sent on 05/29/2015
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 05/10/2015

I recently had my wedding at The Farm at Eagles Ridge and it was GORGEOUS!!!! Betsy, answered all of my questions no matter how repetitive or dumb they were she answered them promptly and always put me at ease for asking questions. I visited the grounds three times before I had my wedding and every time I fell more and more in love with the place. The farm house is so clean, spacious and comfortable and my bridal party could not stop commenting on how comfortable the place was to get ready for the ceremony. The grounds are just stunning. Betsy and Paige, really take care of the property and their crew. The barn is my favorite part, its beautiful, newly renovated and just beautiful! I cannot get over how gorgeous that place was and all the compliments on how beautiful the place was from our guest. I cannot thank Betsy, enough for her hard work and attentiveness during my wedding planning. If you choose this venue and visit it, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Kyle · Married on 05/09/2015

We 100% recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge! It has been a month since our wedding and we are still getting complemented on how beautiful it was! If you are looking for a an elegant farm wedding this is definitely the venue for you! Paige and her family were wonderful to work with as well! They were very responsive and helpful with all the questions we had and helping the day of the wedding. You are guaranteed a beautiful day if you choose The Farm at Eagles Ridge!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/08/2015

I can't say enough about the beauty of this venue and excellent service that their personnel provide! Paige was wonderful to work with and helped me to make my day absolutely perfect. The #1 thing people kept telling me at the wedding was that this was the BEST venue they have ever been to!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Diane · Married on 05/02/2015

As the mother of the bride, I wanted my daughters wedding to be like a dream she would never want to wake up from. The Farm at Eagles Ridge was her dream wedding and fairytale wrapped up in one! From the moment we drove up to this remarkable property, to meeting Betsy and her family, to the I do's and then dancing the night away in that barn... I mean that barn! Wow! Incredible! It all started at the end of 2013 when we signed the contract with Betsy. She exudes professionalism yet makes you feel like your her only client. Along the wedding preparation journey, my daughter and I fell in love with Betsy. She was prompt with emails, and was quick to give you an exact answer. You were never left hanging, always quick with ideas and such and very patient since we asked to make several visits to see the barn and the grounds. Betsy lead us through the final walk through, and was there assisting through the rehearsal. Always smiling, that was Betsy! The day of the wedding arrived, she greeted us with a huge smile, stayed with us throughout the entire day and evening. It was a magical day spending the morning in the immaculate farmhouse, thanks to Cindy, Betsys mom. Yes mom was cleaning the farmhouse 10:30 that night making it perfect for my daughter and her new husband. They stayed in the honeymoon suite in the farmhouse that night. You see, the Herr family take such pride in their masterpiece! They have created the most magical, romantic centerpiece for brides and grooms to begin their lives together. I will never forget the hospitality shown by the entire Herr family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving my daughter the perfect wedding day that she has always dreamed of!
    Diane Salvi -- Mother of Rachel Salvi

Sent on 05/10/2015

Amy · Married on 05/01/2015

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is so beautiful and one of the best wedding venues in Lancaster County. We worked mainly with Paige in our wedding planning process and she was such a pleasure! She accommodated many visits to the farm as I had my family visiting out of state to see venues. I knew before I was even engaged this was the place I wanted to have my reception and I am so thankful it was available for our date! The bridal suite is gorgeous, the grounds are well kept, and the barn is stunning. I love that they continue to update and add new features regularly to make it even better. They are committed to their clients and I would recommend The Farm at Eagles Ridge to anyone wanting a rustic, but elegant feel to their day!

Sent on 10/20/2015