The Farm at Eagles Ridge Reviews

The Farm at Eagles Ridge 6
The Farm at Eagles Ridge 7
  • Samantha

Samantha Christmann · Getting married on 07/05/2020

We LOVE the Farm at Eagles Ridge!!!!

When my husband and I were looking at wedding venues in Lancaster, this was the first and only venue we looked at. After just one visit to this beautiful property, we were floored by its enticing atmosphere, and warm and welcoming owners, Paige and Betsy. We knew instantly that this would be the place where we would begin the rest of our lives together. Paige was incredibly insightful and helpful throughout the entire process, answering any question we had, and letting us visit the property several times to bring our parents and to get a better idea of how we wanted to set up decorations, etc. On the big day, Betsy was there to ensure our wedding went smoothly and our guests were comfortable. The venue itself is stunning. The entire wedding party was able to get ready on-site in the spacious farmhouse. There is a brand-new welcome area for guests to have a drink and use the bathroom before the ceremony. The big selling point for us was that there is a back-up location on-site, so in the case of inclement weather, we had absolutely no worries. The FAER staff made our day effortless, and we highly recommend this venue for weddings or any event. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Riley

Riley · Married on 09/06/2019

Beautiful, perfect, stress-free!!

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was amazing. The venue was perfect and everyone who worked there was so caring and thoughtful. Everything about the venue was perfect for our wedding and every single guest was blown away by the beauty and exceptionality of the place. 10/10 would recommend Farm at Eagles Ridge to anyone looking for a wonderful wedding night.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Marshall · Married on 08/17/2019

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is the BEST

We had the most amazing experience getting married at The Farm at Eagles Ridge! Paige and the entire staff were an absolute dream to work with and they made the best day of our lives (thus far) even more perfect! Our guests LOVED The Farm just as much as we did and could not get over the many gorgeous areas of the property. They were very accommodating to our older guests and made sure everyone was 100% comfortable at all times. The best venue in Lancaster, PA... by far!

Sent on 09/06/2019
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 8
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 06/21/2019

A Dream Come True!

Where do I even begin?! We could not have found a more perfect venue for the greatest day of our lives. The farm was the one and only place that we looked at. The moment we traveled down the drive to the amazing property, we knew it was the place for us. The grounds are simply incredible. It is truly like walking into a dream with how beautiful the property is. If you are looking for that rustic elegance in a wedding venue, look no further. Every part of our wedding was like a new surprise for our guests. From the amazing carriage house that welcomed our guests before walking down to the beautiful ceremony site by the pond, to the beautiful hardscaped patio for cocktail hour, to the absolutely incredible reception barn and outdoor patio, it is all absolutely incredible. What makes the venue even more perfect are the people who own it. Betsy is absolutely incredible. From the moment we met her, we knew she was going to help make our dreams come true at the farm. She was always available to answer any questions we had throughout our planning process. She allowed us to visit the farm for our photo and video shoots and was always keeping us up to date on improvements at the venue. Betsy and the entire team at the farm care so much about their guests and are constantly working to improve their venue and make it absolutely perfect for everyone. They are so incredibly accommodating for not only the bride and groom, but for everyone involved in the wedding day. Our parents, bridal party, guests and even vendors were so well taken care of. Our guests could not stop telling us how incredibly beautiful and perfect the venue was. We were so thankful to have had perfect weather for our wedding, but we also knew that we were going to still have the most beautiful day with the farm’s AMAZING rain option. Every time I was able to visit the farm, I had tears in my eyes. Between Betsy and the entire Farm at Eagle’s Ridge family, to the incredible reception barn with its new rain option, to the absolutely breathtaking outdoor scenery, it is simply perfect. We could not have pictured a more perfect venue for our wedding, and we simply cannot thank Betsy enough for everything that she did for us throughout our entire wedding planning process! If we could, we would get married over and over again at The Farm at Eagle’s Ridge!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/17/2019

Perfect wedding venue!

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was everything I’ve ever dreamed of for my wedding day. It is the most beautiful venue I’ve ever seen! There are so many unique spaces to create the most magical day ever. From the carriage house to the corn crib, not to mention the beautiful grounds & barn, it is just absolutely breathtaking & all of our wedding guests agreed! To make it even better, the staff were extremely accommodating & helpful throughout planning. I couldn’t have asked for a better place to have my wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Nicolle

Nicolle · Married on 05/10/2019

"The Best Wedding Ever"

We don't even know where to begin with the wonderful things to say about The Farm at Eagle's Ridge and about Paige, Betsy and Alison. From the day we booked until the day we got married, everything was perfect. They answered all of our questions throughout the process, promptly and kindly. They did everything to cater our vision and dreams. And to top it all off, their venue is absolutely STUNNING!! We have heard everything from "this is the best wedding ever" to "that was the most beautiful venue we've ever been to." Our guests, family and ourselves were truly blown away by the meticulous attention to detail and incredible views from every area on the farm. We wish we could re-live this day over and over again and would highly recommend The Farm at Eagle's Ridge to everyone!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Brianne · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing, incredible, and every other word for WOW

I don't even know where to start. The Farm at Eagles Ridge is a DREAM venue. I was married in November and it was the most stunning backdrop to our day. If you're looking to get married in a barn, you have to check this place out. The stone farm house where we got ready is stunning - our wedding party and photographers were oohing and ahhing the whole time we were there. The barn, the landscape - every detail so incredible and so well maintained. This place is a gem!

Not only was the venue itself incredible, the people are even more amazing. I worked with Betsy and I honestly have no words to describe how amazing, how supportive, how personable she is. We had a disaster a couple weeks before the wedding and Betsy jumped into action to make sure we had a backup. She was so accommodating, so understanding, so focused, so flexible - I could not have asked for a better partner in this process. I would never even know she was working with other brides because she made me feel so special each time we spoke and the process was so personalized. Plus, she really knows weddings! Every time I was lost or overwhelmed, she had great advise that ended being exactly what was needed. We had the most amazing day with no hiccups and it's due in large part to Betsy and her team. I am so grateful!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

My dream became reality!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Farm at Eagles Ridge and their staff. We booked the Farm 2.5 years in advance and I was soo excited when our day finally arrived! Betsy was very responsive and professional since the very beginning! She was so sweet and helpful with everything. This venue is TO DIE FOR. The fall foliage and landscaping of the venue added to the ambience of our special day. The entire property is absolutely picturesque and the best part is- you get the WHOLE place to yourselves! We had the entire farmhouse to get ready in and it made for a stress-free morning. Do yourself a favor at AT LEAST go check out this venue! I bet you'll end up booking because it will make all your wedding dreams come true :)

Sent on 11/02/2018
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 13
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 14

KELSEY L MCCAUSLAND · Married on 10/07/2018

Wedding of our Dreams

We cannot thank The Farm team enough for all their hard work and support in making our wedding the wedding of our dreams. We had so many guests compliment us on the venue. The Farm is truly an incredible place- so clean, elegant, classy, and naturally stunning. They really thought of everything! The Farm was picture perfect and blew our expectations out of the water. It was definitely the best day of our lives, and we greatly owe that to The Farm at Eagle's Ridge and their incredible team.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Marque

Marque · Married on 10/06/2018

We got married Saturday and cannot say enough good things about the farm and Betsy! We booked 26 months out and even when our wedding was 2 years away, Betsy responded to our emails as if our wedding was next week.
    Due to the number of people getting hair and makeup done and the time that we wanted to start pictures, we wound up having to do hair and makeup at the hotel and coming over after. I was a bit bummed, because the makeup room at the farm is so great, but it worked out.
    Our photographer was able to find so many gorgeous photo spots for us, so we will have a variety of backdrops!
    Having the farmhouse allowed us to have our family around and comfortable while we got ready and started pictures. Also, the attic suite was a great way to end the night! Staying there allowed us to leave and spend some time alone without feeling an obligation to say goodnight to all of our guests at the hotel.
    I am an event manager myself and I would gladly work with Betsy and TFAER again any day and will gladly recommend it to others!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Beyond expectations!

I don't even know where to begin with how blown away I am with The Farm at Eagles Ridge. Our wedding turned out to be absolutely beautiful and Betsy was a pleasure to work with. She was kind and attentive, any time I had a question she would respond in a timely manner. I am so pleased with how well everything turned out and how amazing the owners of this venue are.

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 09/09/2018

An Amazing Venue

The Farm at Eagles Ridge has everything. The venue is flawless, and all of our guests loved it. Also, Betsy is so great to work with and goes out of her way to make sure everything is perfect. Thanks so much for making our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

I can’t say enough great things about this venue! Not only is this place so beautiful, but it is pristine and serene. It’s like a little slice of heaven, I wanted to live there! Paige and everyone were amazing! Helpful and encouraging, our day was nothing short of absolutely prefect! THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 15
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 16
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 17

Callie · Married on 08/24/2018

A Dream Wedding Venue (& team!)

We booked our venue first, and could not have felt luckier to work with Betsy at FAER! She was so helpful throughout our entire planning process, and made us feel so special.

One of the best venues, ever. We feel so lucky to have been able to spend our special day on this magnificent property!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 18
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 19
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 20
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 08/18/2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Betsy is amazing. Everyone is so helpful and attentive! I couldn’t have asked for a better venue for my wedding!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2018

Betsy was a pleasure to work with! She answered every silly question I had about our wedding day- even ones that don’t pertain to the venue (bridesmaid dress recommendations, alcohol vendor recommendations, photographer recommendations). Her and her sister do an excellent job at running this venue! I received so many compliments on our venue choice. There are so many options with cocktail hour and reception layouts that you can really make your wedding so unique. My family loved so many details about the Farm, that we knew we had to book it as soon as we were done touring! Some of my favorite aspects of the venue are the water trough which can be emptied and turned into a back bar, the dock by the pond, the corn crib which we added some vintage furniture and drapery, the willow trees, and the farmhouse which served as a wonderful place for us to freshen up after our ceremony. Despite it being a 96 degree day, our wedding went on without a flaw! The barn was a little warm in the beginning of our reception due to the amount of guests we had (over 200) and the weather, but it is air conditioned which was a huge plus for us. I would recommend this beautiful venue to anyone!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Ashtyn · Married on 05/25/2018

I could not have asked for a better venue to have my wedding this past weekend! Betsy and her team were wonderful to work with from the very beginning. From day one she was sending e-mails with information, answering questions, and she was there the day of the wedding to make sure that everything ran perfectly. The pictures of the venue on their website do not do it justice! It is definitely a venue that needs to be seen in person. I knew this was the place I wanted to be married at the minute I walked into the barn. I will continue raving about this location for years to come!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 21
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 22
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 23
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 24

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

Hands down the best decision we made was to have our wedding at The Farm at Eagles Ridge!!! From the minute I stepped onto the venue, I knew it was the place. I booked it while my groom-to-be was deployed (after sending him lots of videos and pictures), and Paige let us come back to visit it as soon as he came home. He fell in love with it immediately too. Because both of our families were not local, we wanted a gorgeous venue close to downtown Lancaster that could make our rustic elegance wedding dreams come true. From the stunning barn, to the twinkle lights in the courtyard, to the corncrib, to the willow trees and ponds on the property, this venue is absolutely gorgeous. It has that farmland feel without sacrificing any comfort or glam, from heaters and air conditioning, to beautiful landscaping and a luxurious farmhouse. Paige, Alison, and Betsy were prompt in their email responses, and unbelievably helpful with any and every question. They gave us lots of ideas for other local vendors to hire and helped with all logistics for the day of. When it decided to rain the entire week of our wedding, Alison and Betsy organized the tent set up, and helped us shift the ceremony inside. Our plan B was so perfect that it was more like plan A, and neither the groom nor I could have pictured getting married anywhere other than in the barn. We loved having the farmhouse to get ready in, and the corncrib for cocktail hour. Our guests haven't stopped telling us how beautiful the venue was. Thank you so, so, much for everything you all did to make our day the best!

Sent on 06/12/2018

LAUREN · Married on 05/11/2018

Betsy and her team are one of a kind. Could not have been happier with her professionalism and responsiveness (especially for a young entrepreneur!). Not to mention the FANATIC attention to detail of every inch of the grounds. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2018

D · Married on 10/07/2017

Our experience with the Farm at Eagles Ridge was simply amazing. Paige and Betsy were very professional, responsive, and easy to work with. They provided a lot of assistance throughout the planning process and helped bring everything together seamlessly. The venue is gorgeous, and really did not require extra decor to be simply stunning. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful both the ceremony site (outdoors by the pond) and the reception in the corn crib/barn were. Everything about the day was perfect.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/29/2017

If you're thinking about getting married at Eagles Ridge, do it!!!! I can't recommend this venue enough! Everything for my wedding was absolutely perfect! First of all this venue is absolutely stunning. When I went for my tour I was immediately sold by the stunning landscape, quaint farmhouse, and the absolutely breathtaking barn interior. Not only is this venue gorgeous, but their team is truly a pleasure to work with! From day one, Betsy has been a joy to work with. She was always super responsive to any questions I had, and went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed to have the perfect wedding day. Our day of venue coordinator Allison was fabulous as well. She made sure everything ran seamlessly, and kept checking in to see if we needed anything. I honestly didn't worry about a thing all day because I knew they had everything under control. All I had to do was show up, get married and have a party! It was perfect, and I couldn't have done it without such an amazing team! We had so many guests come up to us after the wedding, or text us the next day to rave about the venue. Everything was perfect! My now-husband and I were blown away from start to end of day. We couldn't have asked for a more amazing venue or for a better team to work with! I highly recommend booking here, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Alison · Married on 09/16/2017

The Farm at Eagle's Ridge was a wonderful experience from start to finish. When my parents were trying to persuade me to have my wedding in Lancaster (I live in Los Angeles), I told them I would only do it if I could find a venue that was so spectacular and beautiful and perfect that I would have chosen it even if it wasn't in Lancaster. As soon as I found The Farm at Eagle's Ridge I knew it was right - and the venue only exceeded my expectations from then on.

From the very first Skype I had with Paige, it was an absolute pleasure. She is kind and professional, and went above and beyond to accommodate us. She made me feel comfortable planning my wedding across the country, and her organization and attention to detail made everything go off without a hitch.

The day of the wedding was fantastic for so many reasons - the venue is of course beautiful, but also the facilities were perfect. My photographer even remarked that he saw one of the venue staff clearing leaves from the walkway! I loved having use of the Stone Farm House to get ready with my squad the day of - and it was so convenient that there were so many bathrooms, a kitchen, a room to put my dress on with a full mirror, stations for all of the hair and makeup, etc. It was just so pro!!

The flow of the evening was great - we did a "ceremony in the round," cocktail hour was perfect (loved using the trough for the oysters), and the barn was gorgeous. SO many of my friends and family told me what an amazing venue it was - there was a lot of "I can't believe how beautiful Lancaster is" from my Los Angeles friends - and everyone especially loved how the barn doors opened halfway through to show a whole other location complete with ice cream parlor, fire pit, coffee cart, donuts... I honestly only made it out there for a second myself but it was awesome.

It was beyond perfect.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Jean · Married on 08/27/2017

What can I say about a venue that is simply stunning! We just had my daughters wedding there two days ago and I couldn't wait to say how wonderful it was. The Farm itself is just something out of a magazine. It takes your breath away. Betsy Montgomery, the owner, is the most charming, friendly, helpful person you could ever hope to work with. She sincerely cares about the people who's wedding are there. The Stone House is the perfect place to have the wedding party get ready. You get the entire farm all to yourself the day of. The Stone House is not just beautiful, it is quaint and very homey. Makes you start your day off with a smile. Every place on the premise is a beautiful area to have the outdoor ceremony. The area next to the Barn is where we had our cocktail hour. It is just a beautiful and comfortable place. The Corn Crib was the main attraction outside. Everyone was sitting around inside. The Farm itself is a magnificent visual site when you first walk in. All that rustic charm, but once they open up the large barn doors to the outside, it's a done deal. No one wanted to leave. Every one of my guests had said that this was the best wedding they have ever been to!!! As a mother, you only want the best for your daughter, and this place went way beyond that. Thank you Betsy for allowing us to have such a wonderful time, and for my daughter and my new son-in-law to start their new lives together on such a high note.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Gabby · Married on 07/02/2017

My then fiancé, now husband and I made our way out to Lancaster last summer to check out a few venues in the area. The moment we arrived at The Farm at Eagles Ridge, I said to him “Now THIS is what I’m talking about”. I had seen a handful of venues with my mom and nothing made me feel the way I did at The Farm at Eagles Ridge. From the ceremony locations (we did ours by the dock) to the Stone House, to the Barn, it’s simply the most beautiful venue I’ve ever been to. The Stone House was actually a big selling point for us. On your wedding day, you spend almost as much time getting ready as you do actually getting married and enjoying your reception. I fell in love with the idea of being surrounded by my family and girlfriends in such a beautiful and comfortable space while we all got ready. Everything at the Farm is so beautifully maintained and you can tell that Betsy and Paige take their business very seriously. Betsy was such a joy to work with. She immediately felt like a friend and guided us through all the extra steps that arise when you’re planning a wedding from far away. She was so gracious every time I wanted to come visit before the wedding and answered all our emails so promptly and professionally. Betsy – we cannot thank you enough. We’re already trying to figure out how to throw ourselves another wedding (one year anniversary party?) at the Farm.

Sent on 07/09/2017