The Farm at Eagles Ridge Reviews

The Farm at Eagles Ridge 5
The Farm at Eagles Ridge 6
The Farm at Eagles Ridge 7

Brianne · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing, incredible, and every other word for WOW

I don't even know where to start. The Farm at Eagles Ridge is a DREAM venue. I was married in November and it was the most stunning backdrop to our day. If you're looking to get married in a barn, you have to check this place out. The stone farm house where we got ready is stunning - our wedding party and photographers were oohing and ahhing the whole time we were there. The barn, the landscape - every detail so incredible and so well maintained. This place is a gem!

Not only was the venue itself incredible, the people are even more amazing. I worked with Betsy and I honestly have no words to describe how amazing, how supportive, how personable she is. We had a disaster a couple weeks before the wedding and Betsy jumped into action to make sure we had a backup. She was so accommodating, so understanding, so focused, so flexible - I could not have asked for a better partner in this process. I would never even know she was working with other brides because she made me feel so special each time we spoke and the process was so personalized. Plus, she really knows weddings! Every time I was lost or overwhelmed, she had great advise that ended being exactly what was needed. We had the most amazing day with no hiccups and it's due in large part to Betsy and her team. I am so grateful!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

My dream became reality!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Farm at Eagles Ridge and their staff. We booked the Farm 2.5 years in advance and I was soo excited when our day finally arrived! Betsy was very responsive and professional since the very beginning! She was so sweet and helpful with everything. This venue is TO DIE FOR. The fall foliage and landscaping of the venue added to the ambience of our special day. The entire property is absolutely picturesque and the best part is- you get the WHOLE place to yourselves! We had the entire farmhouse to get ready in and it made for a stress-free morning. Do yourself a favor at AT LEAST go check out this venue! I bet you'll end up booking because it will make all your wedding dreams come true :)

The Farm at Eagles Ridge 8
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 9
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 10
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 11
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 12
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 13
  • Marque

Marque · Married on 10/06/2018

We got married Saturday and cannot say enough good things about the farm and Betsy! We booked 26 months out and even when our wedding was 2 years away, Betsy responded to our emails as if our wedding was next week.
    Due to the number of people getting hair and makeup done and the time that we wanted to start pictures, we wound up having to do hair and makeup at the hotel and coming over after. I was a bit bummed, because the makeup room at the farm is so great, but it worked out.
    Our photographer was able to find so many gorgeous photo spots for us, so we will have a variety of backdrops!
    Having the farmhouse allowed us to have our family around and comfortable while we got ready and started pictures. Also, the attic suite was a great way to end the night! Staying there allowed us to leave and spend some time alone without feeling an obligation to say goodnight to all of our guests at the hotel.
    I am an event manager myself and I would gladly work with Betsy and TFAER again any day and will gladly recommend it to others!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Beyond expectations!

I don't even know where to begin with how blown away I am with The Farm at Eagles Ridge. Our wedding turned out to be absolutely beautiful and Betsy was a pleasure to work with. She was kind and attentive, any time I had a question she would respond in a timely manner. I am so pleased with how well everything turned out and how amazing the owners of this venue are.

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 09/09/2018

An Amazing Venue

The Farm at Eagles Ridge has everything. The venue is flawless, and all of our guests loved it. Also, Betsy is so great to work with and goes out of her way to make sure everything is perfect. Thanks so much for making our wedding day amazing!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

I can’t say enough great things about this venue! Not only is this place so beautiful, but it is pristine and serene. It’s like a little slice of heaven, I wanted to live there! Paige and everyone were amazing! Helpful and encouraging, our day was nothing short of absolutely prefect! THANK YOU!

The Farm at Eagles Ridge 14
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 15
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 16
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 08/18/2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Betsy is amazing. Everyone is so helpful and attentive! I couldn’t have asked for a better venue for my wedding!

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2018

Betsy was a pleasure to work with! She answered every silly question I had about our wedding day- even ones that don’t pertain to the venue (bridesmaid dress recommendations, alcohol vendor recommendations, photographer recommendations). Her and her sister do an excellent job at running this venue! I received so many compliments on our venue choice. There are so many options with cocktail hour and reception layouts that you can really make your wedding so unique. My family loved so many details about the Farm, that we knew we had to book it as soon as we were done touring! Some of my favorite aspects of the venue are the water trough which can be emptied and turned into a back bar, the dock by the pond, the corn crib which we added some vintage furniture and drapery, the willow trees, and the farmhouse which served as a wonderful place for us to freshen up after our ceremony. Despite it being a 96 degree day, our wedding went on without a flaw! The barn was a little warm in the beginning of our reception due to the amount of guests we had (over 200) and the weather, but it is air conditioned which was a huge plus for us. I would recommend this beautiful venue to anyone!

Ashtyn · Married on 05/25/2018

I could not have asked for a better venue to have my wedding this past weekend! Betsy and her team were wonderful to work with from the very beginning. From day one she was sending e-mails with information, answering questions, and she was there the day of the wedding to make sure that everything ran perfectly. The pictures of the venue on their website do not do it justice! It is definitely a venue that needs to be seen in person. I knew this was the place I wanted to be married at the minute I walked into the barn. I will continue raving about this location for years to come!

The Farm at Eagles Ridge 17
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 18
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 19
    The Farm at Eagles Ridge 20

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

Hands down the best decision we made was to have our wedding at The Farm at Eagles Ridge!!! From the minute I stepped onto the venue, I knew it was the place. I booked it while my groom-to-be was deployed (after sending him lots of videos and pictures), and Paige let us come back to visit it as soon as he came home. He fell in love with it immediately too. Because both of our families were not local, we wanted a gorgeous venue close to downtown Lancaster that could make our rustic elegance wedding dreams come true. From the stunning barn, to the twinkle lights in the courtyard, to the corncrib, to the willow trees and ponds on the property, this venue is absolutely gorgeous. It has that farmland feel without sacrificing any comfort or glam, from heaters and air conditioning, to beautiful landscaping and a luxurious farmhouse. Paige, Alison, and Betsy were prompt in their email responses, and unbelievably helpful with any and every question. They gave us lots of ideas for other local vendors to hire and helped with all logistics for the day of. When it decided to rain the entire week of our wedding, Alison and Betsy organized the tent set up, and helped us shift the ceremony inside. Our plan B was so perfect that it was more like plan A, and neither the groom nor I could have pictured getting married anywhere other than in the barn. We loved having the farmhouse to get ready in, and the corncrib for cocktail hour. Our guests haven't stopped telling us how beautiful the venue was. Thank you so, so, much for everything you all did to make our day the best!

LAUREN · Married on 05/11/2018

Betsy and her team are one of a kind. Could not have been happier with her professionalism and responsiveness (especially for a young entrepreneur!). Not to mention the FANATIC attention to detail of every inch of the grounds. HIGHLY recommend!

D · Married on 10/07/2017

Our experience with the Farm at Eagles Ridge was simply amazing. Paige and Betsy were very professional, responsive, and easy to work with. They provided a lot of assistance throughout the planning process and helped bring everything together seamlessly. The venue is gorgeous, and really did not require extra decor to be simply stunning. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful both the ceremony site (outdoors by the pond) and the reception in the corn crib/barn were. Everything about the day was perfect.

Alyssa · Married on 09/29/2017

If you're thinking about getting married at Eagles Ridge, do it!!!! I can't recommend this venue enough! Everything for my wedding was absolutely perfect! First of all this venue is absolutely stunning. When I went for my tour I was immediately sold by the stunning landscape, quaint farmhouse, and the absolutely breathtaking barn interior. Not only is this venue gorgeous, but their team is truly a pleasure to work with! From day one, Betsy has been a joy to work with. She was always super responsive to any questions I had, and went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed to have the perfect wedding day. Our day of venue coordinator Allison was fabulous as well. She made sure everything ran seamlessly, and kept checking in to see if we needed anything. I honestly didn't worry about a thing all day because I knew they had everything under control. All I had to do was show up, get married and have a party! It was perfect, and I couldn't have done it without such an amazing team! We had so many guests come up to us after the wedding, or text us the next day to rave about the venue. Everything was perfect! My now-husband and I were blown away from start to end of day. We couldn't have asked for a more amazing venue or for a better team to work with! I highly recommend booking here, you won't regret it!

Alison · Married on 09/16/2017

The Farm at Eagle's Ridge was a wonderful experience from start to finish. When my parents were trying to persuade me to have my wedding in Lancaster (I live in Los Angeles), I told them I would only do it if I could find a venue that was so spectacular and beautiful and perfect that I would have chosen it even if it wasn't in Lancaster. As soon as I found The Farm at Eagle's Ridge I knew it was right - and the venue only exceeded my expectations from then on.

From the very first Skype I had with Paige, it was an absolute pleasure. She is kind and professional, and went above and beyond to accommodate us. She made me feel comfortable planning my wedding across the country, and her organization and attention to detail made everything go off without a hitch.

The day of the wedding was fantastic for so many reasons - the venue is of course beautiful, but also the facilities were perfect. My photographer even remarked that he saw one of the venue staff clearing leaves from the walkway! I loved having use of the Stone Farm House to get ready with my squad the day of - and it was so convenient that there were so many bathrooms, a kitchen, a room to put my dress on with a full mirror, stations for all of the hair and makeup, etc. It was just so pro!!

The flow of the evening was great - we did a "ceremony in the round," cocktail hour was perfect (loved using the trough for the oysters), and the barn was gorgeous. SO many of my friends and family told me what an amazing venue it was - there was a lot of "I can't believe how beautiful Lancaster is" from my Los Angeles friends - and everyone especially loved how the barn doors opened halfway through to show a whole other location complete with ice cream parlor, fire pit, coffee cart, donuts... I honestly only made it out there for a second myself but it was awesome.

It was beyond perfect.

Jean · Married on 08/27/2017

What can I say about a venue that is simply stunning! We just had my daughters wedding there two days ago and I couldn't wait to say how wonderful it was. The Farm itself is just something out of a magazine. It takes your breath away. Betsy Montgomery, the owner, is the most charming, friendly, helpful person you could ever hope to work with. She sincerely cares about the people who's wedding are there. The Stone House is the perfect place to have the wedding party get ready. You get the entire farm all to yourself the day of. The Stone House is not just beautiful, it is quaint and very homey. Makes you start your day off with a smile. Every place on the premise is a beautiful area to have the outdoor ceremony. The area next to the Barn is where we had our cocktail hour. It is just a beautiful and comfortable place. The Corn Crib was the main attraction outside. Everyone was sitting around inside. The Farm itself is a magnificent visual site when you first walk in. All that rustic charm, but once they open up the large barn doors to the outside, it's a done deal. No one wanted to leave. Every one of my guests had said that this was the best wedding they have ever been to!!! As a mother, you only want the best for your daughter, and this place went way beyond that. Thank you Betsy for allowing us to have such a wonderful time, and for my daughter and my new son-in-law to start their new lives together on such a high note.

Gabby · Married on 07/02/2017

My then fiancé, now husband and I made our way out to Lancaster last summer to check out a few venues in the area. The moment we arrived at The Farm at Eagles Ridge, I said to him “Now THIS is what I’m talking about”. I had seen a handful of venues with my mom and nothing made me feel the way I did at The Farm at Eagles Ridge. From the ceremony locations (we did ours by the dock) to the Stone House, to the Barn, it’s simply the most beautiful venue I’ve ever been to. The Stone House was actually a big selling point for us. On your wedding day, you spend almost as much time getting ready as you do actually getting married and enjoying your reception. I fell in love with the idea of being surrounded by my family and girlfriends in such a beautiful and comfortable space while we all got ready. Everything at the Farm is so beautifully maintained and you can tell that Betsy and Paige take their business very seriously. Betsy was such a joy to work with. She immediately felt like a friend and guided us through all the extra steps that arise when you’re planning a wedding from far away. She was so gracious every time I wanted to come visit before the wedding and answered all our emails so promptly and professionally. Betsy – we cannot thank you enough. We’re already trying to figure out how to throw ourselves another wedding (one year anniversary party?) at the Farm.

Bianca · Married on 06/10/2017

Hands down, amazing venue. It was on the higher end of our budget, but it was absolutely worth it. It checked all the boxes for us and more with being quiet and secluded, but also near a downtown area and being a gorgeous farm venue with lots of amenities. Both Betsy and Paige were very responsive, organized, and easy to work with. We had a long engagement and they both let us see the venue again after our initial walk through so we could plan out décor and see what the venue would look like when we would get married. Their blog was a great resource while planning décor as well and getting ideas. The Farm gave us a list of recommended vendors, but we were open to choose whomever for the most part. We needed to choose from their list of caterers, but that list was fairly robust. They also require a Day of Coordinator, though we were planning to have a coordinator regardless. Our only issue was there was only one vendor that could hang the drapes and it was a bit overpriced in our opinion. Overall, the venue was a big reason why we felt our wedding was exactly what we wanted and a success.

caitlin · Married on 06/09/2017

The Farm at Eagles Ridge will always live in my heart. I am so happy it was apart of the happiest day of my life thus far. Paige Flowers was bright and friendly the moment we met her and she felt like a friend at the end of the process. She is a warm, caring, genuine person and my husband and I think the world of her and her business. This was the first venue my husband and I saw and we fell in love. We visited 2 other locations that day and everything felt flat and uninspired. I wanted something rustic yet chic and refined and that's exactly what The Farm at Eagles Ridge provides. I knew I wanted numerous outdoor photos; the venue is impeccable. We went there for our final walk through and witnessed the labor they take to keep the grounds beautiful and clean. I cannot recommend this venue enough. Paige was so easy to work with, they gave us helpful advice any time we needed it. We were given a helpful list of possible vendors and each one I chose was amazing. I had the perfect wedding day at The Farm at Eagles Ridge. The farmhouse where we got ready was so beautiful, all my guests and my entire bridal party was so impressed with every detail of The Farm. I want everyone I know now to get married there so we can go back! Thank you eternally from the bottom of our hearts for the most perfect day at the most perfect place.

Christy · Married on 06/04/2017

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is by far one of the best choices we made for our wedding day. From the very start of meeting and working with Paige and Betsy, my husband and I were so impressed by their attention to detail, their responsiveness, and the way they catered to our every need. Any time I had even the most of minor questions or concerns, they were addressed and responded to immediately. Not to mention this venue is BEAUTIFUL--I mean drop dead gorgeous, especially around early summer when we got married. You can tell that they meticulously pour over every detail on the property. It was so clear that the Farm at Eagles Ridge staff is experienced and knowledgable, all throughout the process. From the walk throughs, to the rehearsal, and ESPECIALLY the day of, they provide such a sense of security by how organized and experienced they appear. We are SO THANKFUL that our wedding day was spent at this venue! BOOK THEM.

Deborra · Married on 05/28/2017

If anyone wants a spectacular venue, this is the one. My daughter was married there on may 28. The grounds are immaculately groomed and beautiful. The stone house was perfect for the bride and groom and wedding party to get ready in. The barn is gorgeous. And the owners Betsy and Paige are adorable, sweet, and professional- true dolls. From start to finish we only have glowing praise.

Rachel · Married on 10/28/2016

When I arrived on-site to this venue for the first time, I don't even think my fiance (now husband) and I were out of the car yet and we knew it was the place we would pick. The grounds were kept VERY well (no weeds, no dead plants, and everything was shaped and trimmed). I worked with Betsy mostly during the planning process. She was so nice and professional. She made me feel comfortable during the planning process. Anytime I emailed her she got back to me in a timely matter which is key in the wedding planning process. We had our ceremony down by the pond and the color on the trees at the end of October were SO pretty. We had our cocktail hour up at the Corn Crib which we loved because they had strung lights on and also a fire pit which was unique. The reception in The Barn was amazing. Everything was SO clean and there was details everywhere throughout. I had people come up to me during our reception asking how I found this place. I was so thankful that this place was available for the dates that we wanted for our wedding. It was more than I could have ever imagined. They even have an old Farm House that they fixed up to be a little modem to have the bridal party get ready in. On the 2nd floor I was able to have the bridesmaids up there getting ready. Once I was able to put my dress on, I went into a "Bride Room" that was stunning. A huge silver mirror, so much natural light, a white chair, and a beautiful rug. The groom and groomsmen were able to stay downstairs and hang out and relax (even watch TV). They also have a full kitchen which we got lunch catered. After we were done eating, the staff came into The Farm house and put everything away from us.
    It was truly my dream wedding. I was honored to have had my wedding there. Everything was absolutely perfect. If you are looking for a place that is professional, clean, has gorgeous grounds, amazing buildings, you should pick this place. You will not be disappointed.

THE BEST DAY EVER AT THE BEST VENUE EVER! I found The Farm at Eagles Ridge online and my fiance and I decided it was too far from home and too expensive for our budget. However, I wanted to get it out of my head so decided to take a visit there and find something I didnt like about it... Well... there was NOTHING I didn't LOVE! I fell in love with the farm and the staff there immediately. This was truly a dream come true and the staff at the farm, especially Paige, made our wedding day more than we could dream of!:) Words cannot even describe how perfect this place is! I would recommend the Farm at Eagles Ridge to anyone and everyone! I hope to go back one day for another event!:)

Christine · Married on 09/04/2016

I cannot say enough about the Farm at Eagles Ridge and the genuine dedication of their staff. Paige has been more than instrumental in making our wedding day a success, and we'd 100% recommend this venue to any/all of our friends. We had high expectations and they certainly delivered!!

Jamie · Married on 09/02/2016

It only took one visit to The Farm at Eagles Ridge to fall in love with the venue and to know that this was the only place where we could picture us getting married. Everything about this venue is beautiful, elegant, charming and perfect. The grounds are just simply breathtaking and well put together. Betsy and Paige have literally thought of everything a bride could possibly want and dream. We received numerous amounts of compliments from our wedding guest saying that this was the most beautiful wedding and venue that they have ever been to! We had the honor to work with Betsy over the past year and she made us feel like we were family. She was very responsive to emails and was always willing to give recommendations or point us in the right direction. We can't thank Betsy and the rest of the staff at The Farm at Eagles Ridge for giving us the most perfect and beautiful wedding! It was everything we could have every dreamed of and so much more.