The Farm at Eagles Ridge Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Mallory P. Married on 09/17/2021

Dream Venue

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is a dream wedding venue, and everyone we worked with there was wonderful, but this is mainly an appreciation post for Mickey, our day-of coordinator, who was exceptional. From our initial phone conversations to the walk-through at the Farm, Mickey made planning easy and fun and gave great advice and helpful recommendations. In the days leading up to the wedding, she was - there is no other word - a rockstar. We had experienced a family emergency and were struggling to finalize our plans, and Mickey went above and beyond for us. I know she gave us more time and effort than she needed to, and I truly feel the wedding would not have gone on without her. It is unfathomable to me how someone can be so organized and detail-oriented. She never appeared stressed or overwhelmed - on the contrary, in every interaction she was positive and calm. I appreciated the way she took care to treat our families and guests with respect (wanting to get names right, working to understand family dynamics, etc.). And as the bride, I felt that she was in my corner the entire day. We feel lucky to have found the Farm at Eagles Ridge - the wedding was beautiful - and we send our gratitude to Mickey in particular.
  • Meredith
    Meredith S. Married on 05/22/2021

The best wedding venue!!

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is absolutely the best!! We live in New Jersey, but as soon as I saw the Farm online, I knew that we needed to schedule a tour. We didn’t even look at any other venues once we toured the farm with Stewart — we knew that we had to get married there! Everyone at the farm is so great and easy to work with. All of our wedding guests were blown away by the gorgeous venue — its perfect in every way. The pictures of the farm speak for themselves!! Mickey was our day of coordinator and she was great!! She took care of everything the day of our wedding and kept us on schedule! She also ran out rehearsal and answered all of our questions during the planning process. We can’t say enough great things about the Farm at Eagles Ridge!!
    Sean D. Married on 04/17/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I honestly don't have the words to express how amazing this venue and their staff are! We had planned for a long engagement booking our venue with Betsy in mid-2019 for an April 2021 wedding. During that time the Farm at Eagles Ridge created a coordination package and we were so happy to meet Lexi who made our wedding day absolutely flawless! Both Betsy and Lexi were very responsive and eased all of our concerns leading up to it! On the day of, Lexi took care of everything for us and ensured that we were able to truly enjoy our special day together. We are so grateful that we had our wedding at The Farm at Eagles Ridge and wish we could go back and do it again!
  • Dev
    Dev Married on 10/11/2020

A dream come true!

This Venue has EVERYTHING, the beautiful scenery, the amazing history to the barn, the house to get ready in, the welcome house (carriage house). I am already trying to find events to have at the farm and our wedding was a week ago, i miss it already. The staff at the farm went above and beyond to help us during this pandemic and help our guests feel safe. Thank you for an amazing day!!
  • Valerie
    Valerie K. Married on 10/09/2020

Loved plan "c" at the Farm!

I cannot thank Paige and her team enough for the amount of compassion and flexibility when it came to our originally scheduled 4/4/20 wedding. Having to cancel our wedding 3 weeks before, Paige and team promptly sent new date options. Selecting July (in March, no one had any idea how long COVID would impact us) we then had to reschedule again. We were able to finally celebrate our wedding on 10/9/20 in the stunning new tent setup the Farm had created. The new COVID friendly outdoor flow was not only beautiful, but kept all our guests safe. Thank you Eagles Ridge team!!
  • Jackie
    Jaclyn Married on 08/28/2020

Picture perfect venue!!!

This venue made my wedding everything I ever dreamed of and more! There are so many aspects of this venue, each being more beautiful than the next. From guest arrival in the spectacular carriage house, to a scenic ceremony on a dream worthy dock, all the way to the grand reception barn, there is nothing more you could want. There are surprises at every turn that will make you and your guests jaws drop. The whole space is picture perfect to the last detail. The staff is absolutely amazing and personable, they are always responsive and very flexible. I am a Covid bride, and they made my wedding perfect even given the constant last minute changes. I cannot say enough about how amazing this place is!
  • Samantha
    Samantha C. Married on 07/05/2020

We LOVE the Farm at Eagles Ridge!!!!

When my husband and I were looking at wedding venues in Lancaster, this was the first and only venue we looked at. After just one visit to this beautiful property, we were floored by its enticing atmosphere, and warm and welcoming owners, Paige and Betsy. We knew instantly that this would be the place where we would begin the rest of our lives together. Paige was incredibly insightful and helpful throughout the entire process, answering any question we had, and letting us visit the property several times to bring our parents and to get a better idea of how we wanted to set up decorations, etc. On the big day, Betsy was there to ensure our wedding went smoothly and our guests were comfortable. The venue itself is stunning. The entire wedding party was able to get ready on-site in the spacious farmhouse. There is a brand-new welcome area for guests to have a drink and use the bathroom before the ceremony. The big selling point for us was that there is a back-up location on-site, so in the case of inclement weather, we had absolutely no worries. The FAER staff made our day effortless, and we highly recommend this venue for weddings or any event. Thank you!!!!
  • Kristina
    Kristina D. Married on 05/30/2020

Wonderful wedding venue

We reached out to the Farm just two months before our wedding date, not expecting them to have any availability or be able to accommodate us so last minute. To my surprise, they reached out to me within minutes, gave me all of the details, and we had a site visit set up within the next week. Not only were they able to accommodate us, the staff went above and beyond. They are SO easy to work with and so organized and professional. All of the small details and logistics are worked out ahead of time so on the wedding day the only thing left to do is sit back and enjoy the day! All day they worked so hard behind the scenes to make everything absolutely perfect. I could go on and on about what a great experience working with the Farm was! Definitely recommend this venue to anyone who is in need of a wedding venue.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 11/09/2019

Farm chic wedding of our dreams!

My husband and I got married in early November 2019. The staff at the Farm was super organized, professional, and courteous throughout all of our planning. Betsy was the sweetest and swiftest vendor we worked with. Her ideas jived with our wants, and she helped ensure all of the venue locations were perfect for our autumn wedding day.

The Farm is immaculate with multiple areas to share with guests. The grounds are well kept year round with green grass and flowers all over. If you want a gorgeous indoor outdoor venue with breathtaking views book here! A++
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 11/01/2019

Highly recommend! Go see this venue

I’m not big on reviewing things, but I honestly feel compelled to write this. We had our wedding on November 1st at The Farm at Eagles Ridge and we could not ask for anything better! Betsy was amazing to work with and so helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. The venue is absolutely breathtaking—we are still receiving compliments about what a great place it was! My husband and I had actually booked another place for our wedding, but we decided to go visit The Farm on a whim and there was no going back—we HAD to be married there after we saw it. Everything felt right and it turned out to be our best choice!! We are so happy with how everything turned out. We also used all vendors recommended by The Farm and they were all absolutely fantastic. Go see this place. You will not regret having your wedding here! More pics on my Pinterest board if you want to see a real wedding here. https://pin.it/enbv4k4tx3f6sf
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 10/12/2019

Just the best

If you are considering having your wedding at The Farm at Eagles Ridge, trust me DO IT. Working with them was by far one of the best choices we made. Betsy was WONDERFUL and so responsive during the entire wedding planning process. They have high standards and continue to invest in there venue to make the best possible experience for there couples. The pictures do not even do it justice. Planning a wedding it is so key to work with good personalities and professionalism and they exceeding our expectations in both. Can't say enough good things!
  • Taylor
    Taylor H. Married on 09/18/2019

Stunning!!

This venue is EVERYTHING!!! It was the first place we looked at, and the place we compared to everything else. From start to finish, this venue makes it happen. We worked with Betsy, who was a such a joy. She truly loves what she does and was able to answer all our questions along the way. Our day of manager, Alison, kicked a$$. She helped make sure everything ran smoothly and made sure everything was perfect, even when it rained and we had to move things inside. The indoor option is beautiful, and actually made our ceremony so intimate. It was many of our guests' favorite part of the wedding. Everything about this place is stunning. The landscaping, the carriage house, the light fixtures, the barn, EVERYTHING. I had so many compliments from guests saying how the venue was incredible. We can't thank them enough for providing the perfect place to get married!
  • Riley
    Riley Married on 09/06/2019

Beautiful, perfect, stress-free!!

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was amazing. The venue was perfect and everyone who worked there was so caring and thoughtful. Everything about the venue was perfect for our wedding and every single guest was blown away by the beauty and exceptionality of the place. 10/10 would recommend Farm at Eagles Ridge to anyone looking for a wonderful wedding night.
  • Alexis
    Alexis M. Married on 08/17/2019

The Farm at Eagles Ridge is the BEST

We had the most amazing experience getting married at The Farm at Eagles Ridge! Paige and the entire staff were an absolute dream to work with and they made the best day of our lives (thus far) even more perfect! Our guests LOVED The Farm just as much as we did and could not get over the many gorgeous areas of the property. They were very accommodating to our older guests and made sure everyone was 100% comfortable at all times. The best venue in Lancaster, PA... by far!
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 06/21/2019

A Dream Come True!

Where do I even begin?! We could not have found a more perfect venue for the greatest day of our lives. The farm was the one and only place that we looked at. The moment we traveled down the drive to the amazing property, we knew it was the place for us. The grounds are simply incredible. It is truly like walking into a dream with how beautiful the property is. If you are looking for that rustic elegance in a wedding venue, look no further. Every part of our wedding was like a new surprise for our guests. From the amazing carriage house that welcomed our guests before walking down to the beautiful ceremony site by the pond, to the beautiful hardscaped patio for cocktail hour, to the absolutely incredible reception barn and outdoor patio, it is all absolutely incredible. What makes the venue even more perfect are the people who own it. Betsy is absolutely incredible. From the moment we met her, we knew she was going to help make our dreams come true at the farm. She was always available to answer any questions we had throughout our planning process. She allowed us to visit the farm for our photo and video shoots and was always keeping us up to date on improvements at the venue. Betsy and the entire team at the farm care so much about their guests and are constantly working to improve their venue and make it absolutely perfect for everyone. They are so incredibly accommodating for not only the bride and groom, but for everyone involved in the wedding day. Our parents, bridal party, guests and even vendors were so well taken care of. Our guests could not stop telling us how incredibly beautiful and perfect the venue was. We were so thankful to have had perfect weather for our wedding, but we also knew that we were going to still have the most beautiful day with the farm’s AMAZING rain option. Every time I was able to visit the farm, I had tears in my eyes. Between Betsy and the entire Farm at Eagle’s Ridge family, to the incredible reception barn with its new rain option, to the absolutely breathtaking outdoor scenery, it is simply perfect. We could not have pictured a more perfect venue for our wedding, and we simply cannot thank Betsy enough for everything that she did for us throughout our entire wedding planning process! If we could, we would get married over and over again at The Farm at Eagle’s Ridge!!
    Nicole Married on 05/17/2019

Perfect wedding venue!

The Farm at Eagles Ridge was everything I’ve ever dreamed of for my wedding day. It is the most beautiful venue I’ve ever seen! There are so many unique spaces to create the most magical day ever. From the carriage house to the corn crib, not to mention the beautiful grounds & barn, it is just absolutely breathtaking & all of our wedding guests agreed! To make it even better, the staff were extremely accommodating & helpful throughout planning. I couldn’t have asked for a better place to have my wedding! Highly recommend!
  • Nicolle
    Nicolle Married on 05/10/2019

"The Best Wedding Ever"

We don't even know where to begin with the wonderful things to say about The Farm at Eagle's Ridge and about Paige, Betsy and Alison. From the day we booked until the day we got married, everything was perfect. They answered all of our questions throughout the process, promptly and kindly. They did everything to cater our vision and dreams. And to top it all off, their venue is absolutely STUNNING!! We have heard everything from "this is the best wedding ever" to "that was the most beautiful venue we've ever been to." Our guests, family and ourselves were truly blown away by the meticulous attention to detail and incredible views from every area on the farm. We wish we could re-live this day over and over again and would highly recommend The Farm at Eagle's Ridge to everyone!
    Brianne Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing, incredible, and every other word for WOW

I don't even know where to start. The Farm at Eagles Ridge is a DREAM venue. I was married in November and it was the most stunning backdrop to our day. If you're looking to get married in a barn, you have to check this place out. The stone farm house where we got ready is stunning - our wedding party and photographers were oohing and ahhing the whole time we were there. The barn, the landscape - every detail so incredible and so well maintained. This place is a gem!

Not only was the venue itself incredible, the people are even more amazing. I worked with Betsy and I honestly have no words to describe how amazing, how supportive, how personable she is. We had a disaster a couple weeks before the wedding and Betsy jumped into action to make sure we had a backup. She was so accommodating, so understanding, so focused, so flexible - I could not have asked for a better partner in this process. I would never even know she was working with other brides because she made me feel so special each time we spoke and the process was so personalized. Plus, she really knows weddings! Every time I was lost or overwhelmed, she had great advise that ended being exactly what was needed. We had the most amazing day with no hiccups and it's due in large part to Betsy and her team. I am so grateful!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/13/2018

My dream became reality!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Farm at Eagles Ridge and their staff. We booked the Farm 2.5 years in advance and I was soo excited when our day finally arrived! Betsy was very responsive and professional since the very beginning! She was so sweet and helpful with everything. This venue is TO DIE FOR. The fall foliage and landscaping of the venue added to the ambience of our special day. The entire property is absolutely picturesque and the best part is- you get the WHOLE place to yourselves! We had the entire farmhouse to get ready in and it made for a stress-free morning. Do yourself a favor at AT LEAST go check out this venue! I bet you'll end up booking because it will make all your wedding dreams come true :)
    Kelsey M. Married on 10/07/2018

Wedding of our Dreams

We cannot thank The Farm team enough for all their hard work and support in making our wedding the wedding of our dreams. We had so many guests compliment us on the venue. The Farm is truly an incredible place- so clean, elegant, classy, and naturally stunning. They really thought of everything! The Farm was picture perfect and blew our expectations out of the water. It was definitely the best day of our lives, and we greatly owe that to The Farm at Eagle's Ridge and their incredible team.
  • Marque
    Marque Married on 10/06/2018
    We got married Saturday and cannot say enough good things about the farm and Betsy! We booked 26 months out and even when our wedding was 2 years away, Betsy responded to our emails as if our wedding was next week.
    Due to the number of people getting hair and makeup done and the time that we wanted to start pictures, we wound up having to do hair and makeup at the hotel and coming over after. I was a bit bummed, because the makeup room at the farm is so great, but it worked out.
    Our photographer was able to find so many gorgeous photo spots for us, so we will have a variety of backdrops!
    Having the farmhouse allowed us to have our family around and comfortable while we got ready and started pictures. Also, the attic suite was a great way to end the night! Staying there allowed us to leave and spend some time alone without feeling an obligation to say goodnight to all of our guests at the hotel.
    I am an event manager myself and I would gladly work with Betsy and TFAER again any day and will gladly recommend it to others!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/29/2018

Beyond expectations!

I don't even know where to begin with how blown away I am with The Farm at Eagles Ridge. Our wedding turned out to be absolutely beautiful and Betsy was a pleasure to work with. She was kind and attentive, any time I had a question she would respond in a timely manner. I am so pleased with how well everything turned out and how amazing the owners of this venue are.
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 09/09/2018

An Amazing Venue

The Farm at Eagles Ridge has everything. The venue is flawless, and all of our guests loved it. Also, Betsy is so great to work with and goes out of her way to make sure everything is perfect. Thanks so much for making our wedding day amazing!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/08/2018
    I can’t say enough great things about this venue! Not only is this place so beautiful, but it is pristine and serene. It’s like a little slice of heaven, I wanted to live there! Paige and everyone were amazing! Helpful and encouraging, our day was nothing short of absolutely prefect! THANK YOU!
    Callie Married on 08/24/2018

A Dream Wedding Venue (& team!)

We booked our venue first, and could not have felt luckier to work with Betsy at FAER! She was so helpful throughout our entire planning process, and made us feel so special.

One of the best venues, ever. We feel so lucky to have been able to spend our special day on this magnificent property!