The Fancy Booth by Cat Pennenga Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Rebecca
    Rebecca C. Married on 10/09/2021

Fantastic Group led by Cat!!

Cat and team were so incredible easy to work with and provided such a great activity at our cocktail hour for our guests to do pre-reception! She was able to copy our logo (from Minted) EXACTLY so each photo had the fantastic memory of our name, date and location. It really was such a blast to work with her team, and everything came out so beautifully! Guests said as well that the download was super easy and the quality they received was unmatched. Would definitely recommend!!!
  • Joni
    Joni V. Married on 04/17/2021

Exceeded our expectations

One of the best vendors I had on my wedding day. Excellent communication and very understanding when I had to postpone my wedding twice. The props, background, and prints were top notch. Lots of options when it came to customizing your experience (colored backgrounds, your logo on your prints, etc.) I also appreciated the effort of making sure there were photos of me and my new husband. Highly recommend!
    Kelsey G. Married on 01/11/2020

Fancy Photo Booth

The photo booth was perfect for guests to use and have fun with! And it was so great getting to look through them all after the wedding since you don’t get to spend time with all of your guests seeing all of their pictures and that they enjoyed it was great too! They supplied so many perfect props and the photos were great quality! Would recommend!
    Ellen W. Married on 12/17/2018

Gettel Automotive Family of Dealerships

Gettel Automotive Holiday Party! Outstanding job, the associates absolutely loved it! Great event.
    Mote M. Married on 08/01/2018

So fun for a party!

Mote Marine Laboratory and Aquarium has used The Fancy Booth for our Party on the Pass, as well as our New Pass Reveal Party. We love the choices of backdrops and extremely professional service.
    Preston W. Married on 07/28/2018

Fabulous & flawless experience with Fancy Booth!

Absolutely loved our experience with Cat and fancy booth. We had the Fancy Booth photobooth at both our engagement party and wedding. Cats team is so so great, we loved Juliana! They were amazing to work with, they set up quickly and efficiently at both events even with last minute changes with our wedding. We loved the take home printed photos for guests, we still see they one everyone’s refrigerators! Somehow they catch all fun and sweet moments fabulously. Thanks so much for helping us celebrate! Love always
    Anna Married on 10/07/2017
    Fancy Booth did not disappoint! Our guests were inside the photo booth all night long!! We did the sequence back drop and added on the USB drive and scrap book to sign. Our guests and ourselves love how well the photos looked! We would recommend the to anyone looking for a photo booth! The quality was amazing, the communication was top notch and the team was great! Thank you Fancy Booth for making our night so special!
    Awesome Married on 07/29/2017
    I am going to be honest, my husband and I decided at the last minute that we had to have a photo booth at our wedding. I am a researcher, so I did my homework for all possible options in the area.

Literally five days before our wedding I reached out to Cat at The Fancy Booth. She was very helpful and accommodating and luckily had availability! BEST last minute choice we've made to date!

The Fancy Booth has the BEST PROPS TABLE ever!!! They include everything from funky cool shades to hats galore and even more. There are a variety of backdrops to choose from but everyone LOVED the tropical paradise version we picked! Our guests had so much fun with it and they each received a copy of their photos as a keepsake!

Our wedding went by so quickly. Having the ability to go online and look through all of the photos taken from The Fancy Booth was immediate validation. Seeing the smiles and laughter on everyones faces days after our wedding was priceless. You even have the option to share and even purchase the pictures are well!

If someone were to ask for my advice with planning a wedding, I would say a photo booth is a MUST. We were lucky enough to pick such a reputable and professional company such as The Fancy Booth and we have the pictures (that will last a lifetime) to prove it! Thanks Cat, it was worth every penny.
    Anon Married on 06/30/2017
    Cat was a dream to work with! The online setup process was very very easy. Painless! Fancy Booth did a fantastic job at our event! Less than a week out we had to change our location and they were very flexible. The day of they provided amazingly professional set-up. They were easy and quick with our families. Everyone remarked about their amazing professionalism and the quality of the prints.

Thanks, Fancy Booth!
    Chelsea Married on 06/17/2017
    If you are considering having a photo booth, you have to go with The Fancy Booth. Everything is taken care of and the girls are so much fun! My guests absolutely loved having this at our wedding! It is so worth every penny!
    Caitlin Married on 03/04/2017
    Awesome! From start to finish. I absolutely love the fancy booth.
    Anna Married on 01/21/2017
    Absolutely book! We have tons of gorgeous photos from my grandparents anniversary party! She captured so much happiness in beautiful formals and fantastic silly prop photos. I will be spending my day framing and hanging these in my home, the lighting was perfect so we all look good, the only problem is having so many awesome pictures to choose from!
    Kim Married on 11/05/2016
    So much fun!! The props are perfect! We paid extra for the prints for our guests and it was totally worth it! Our guests raved about the photo booth!! One of Cat's assistants mans the Booth, so you get high quality photographs and lighting! Plus, you get a website you can go to view your images right away!! I just loved The Fancy Booth and Cat!!

Love,
    Kim & Kyle
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 03/05/2016
    My now husband and I first discovered The Fancy Booth at a previous wedding we attended a year before out own. The Fancy Booth was so much of a hit, we knew we had to have them. In my opinion, The Fancy Booth has the best selection of props and backgrounds. Every guest raved about how great the photos were and how much fun the booth was. I prefer a screen like The Fancy Booth has versus a regular photo booth because the photos can accommodate for more than 2-3 people. Once booked, Cat worked directly with our venue to figure out the best location for the booth and to set up times. I HIGHLY recommend The Fancy Booth.
    Barbara Married on 10/17/2015
    I want the fancy photo booth at every party!!!! This booth made our wedding absolutely perfect and fun. They have the best props and pictures. I honestly wish I had them take our wedding pictures too because of the quality. All my friends are still calling me and texting me the photo booth pictures; it was the biggest hit.
    The fancy photo booth should be at everyone's wedding!!!!
    Kara Married on 05/24/2015
    The Fancy Booth was a great choice for our wedding. The provided everything (backdrop, props, prints for guests, link for guests to download) so we really just had to book them. They are professional and reliable. We have so many incredible photos of our guests that we can look back over. We also found a few gems of our family that weren't part of our traditional photo shoot with the wedding photographer. This is a great company. I would definitely use them again.
    Kate Event on: 12/07/2014
    Great service! Makes for a fun activity for the night of and after! Loved reviewing all the pictures and seeing what a great time everyone had!
    Jason Married on 11/02/2014
    The Fancy Booth went above and beyond on our wedding day. We've never seen people have so much fun in a photo booth before. Tons of hilarious props, awesome backdrop and extremely kind, patient and professional people to work with. Our guests are still talking about this booth, thanks for making it such a memorable success!
  • User2007374 2+ years ago
    Cat worked with us to make the best custom backdrop. Took the time to search the internet for the perfect fabric and even custom props and accessories. The photos were beautiful and we are still having so much fun reviewing months later. Choosing Fancy Booth was an excellent choice and I would highly recommend!
    Caroline Event on: 02/28/2014
    The Fancy Booth is a must for any event. Guests will love having their picture taken with the creative backgrounds and fun props provided. The photos are also a wonderful gift for guests to take home with them and is a great reminder of how much fun they had at your event. Owner, Cat Pennenga, is wonderful to work with and is very professional.
  • Emilia
    Emilia Married on 01/04/2014
    Cat is so amazing!!! We absolutely loved the photo booth for our wedding on 1/4/14!!! It was set up great and the pictures were so much fun! She was also so incredibly sweet and made the night just that more special by having the photo booth there! We love you so much Cat! Thanks for making our wedding AWESOME! Love always and forever, Emilia and Christian <3
    Nk Married on 01/01/2014
    THE FANCY BOOTH IS THE ICING ON THE CAKE TO EVERY BEAUTIFUL WEDDING! As a wedding planning company, we have worked with many different photo booths. Hands down + without a doubt, The Fancy Booth is our favorite! Not only do they have the best props we've seen, but Cat and her team always go above and beyond to ensure that the guests have the time of their lives! Her photo strips are great quality and she is so quick to upload all the pictures to an online album for everyone to see!

If you are looking for a photo booth- Look no more! The Fancy Booth is the definitely the one!
    Jamie Married on 01/15/2011
    Love the Fancy Booth, Cat and her team!
    Jayne Married on 06/01/2013
    Cat's Photo booth was the hit of my daughter's wedding!! We wanted an extra activity to help entertain our guests, and everyone loved this.
    Cat had an innovative and sparkly backdrop, and lots of fun accessories to play dress up with. Her fun and professional attitude had everyone posing in all kinds of different poses. The pictures show how much fun everyone had taking their pictures. They each got a picture with 4 different poses as a favor, and you could go on line and order a regular size picture if you wanted.
    My favorite pictures from the wedding are the ones she took at the photo booth.
    It was easy to access the site to see the pictures, and if you wanted to order them, they were very reasonably priced. I ended up making an album from the pictures I ordered. I would highly recommend Cat to anyone!