The Fancy Booth by Cat Pennenga Reviews

18 | Sarasota, FL

18 Reviews for The Fancy Booth by Cat Pennenga

Anna · Married on 10/07/2017

Fancy Booth did not disappoint! Our guests were inside the photo booth all night long!! We did the sequence back drop and added on the USB drive and scrap book to sign. Our guests and ourselves love how well the photos looked! We would recommend the to anyone looking for a photo booth! The quality was amazing, the communication was top notch and the team was great! Thank you Fancy Booth for making our night so special!

Awesome · Married on 07/29/2017

I am going to be honest, my husband and I decided at the last minute that we had to have a photo booth at our wedding. I am a researcher, so I did my homework for all possible options in the area.

Literally five days before our wedding I reached out to Cat at The Fancy Booth. She was very helpful and accommodating and luckily had availability! BEST last minute choice we've made to date!

The Fancy Booth has the BEST PROPS TABLE ever!!! They include everything from funky cool shades to hats galore and even more. There are a variety of backdrops to choose from but everyone LOVED the tropical paradise version we picked! Our guests had so much fun with it and they each received a copy of their photos as a keepsake!

Our wedding went by so quickly. Having the ability to go online and look through all of the photos taken from The Fancy Booth was immediate validation. Seeing the smiles and laughter on everyones faces days after our wedding was priceless. You even have the option to share and even purchase the pictures are well!

If someone were to ask for my advice with planning a wedding, I would say a photo booth is a MUST. We were lucky enough to pick such a reputable and professional company such as The Fancy Booth and we have the pictures (that will last a lifetime) to prove it! Thanks Cat, it was worth every penny.

Anon · Married on 06/30/2017

Cat was a dream to work with! The online setup process was very very easy. Painless! Fancy Booth did a fantastic job at our event! Less than a week out we had to change our location and they were very flexible. The day of they provided amazingly professional set-up. They were easy and quick with our families. Everyone remarked about their amazing professionalism and the quality of the prints.

Thanks, Fancy Booth!

Chelsea · Married on 06/17/2017

If you are considering having a photo booth, you have to go with The Fancy Booth. Everything is taken care of and the girls are so much fun! My guests absolutely loved having this at our wedding! It is so worth every penny!

Caitlin · Married on 03/04/2017

Awesome! From start to finish. I absolutely love the fancy booth.

Anna · Married on 01/21/2017

Absolutely book! We have tons of gorgeous photos from my grandparents anniversary party! She captured so much happiness in beautiful formals and fantastic silly prop photos. I will be spending my day framing and hanging these in my home, the lighting was perfect so we all look good, the only problem is having so many awesome pictures to choose from!

KIM · Married on 11/05/2016

So much fun!! The props are perfect! We paid extra for the prints for our guests and it was totally worth it! Our guests raved about the photo booth!! One of Cat's assistants mans the Booth, so you get high quality photographs and lighting! Plus, you get a website you can go to view your images right away!! I just loved The Fancy Booth and Cat!!

Love,
    Kim & Kyle

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/05/2016

My now husband and I first discovered The Fancy Booth at a previous wedding we attended a year before out own. The Fancy Booth was so much of a hit, we knew we had to have them. In my opinion, The Fancy Booth has the best selection of props and backgrounds. Every guest raved about how great the photos were and how much fun the booth was. I prefer a screen like The Fancy Booth has versus a regular photo booth because the photos can accommodate for more than 2-3 people. Once booked, Cat worked directly with our venue to figure out the best location for the booth and to set up times. I HIGHLY recommend The Fancy Booth.

Barbara · Married on 10/17/2015

I want the fancy photo booth at every party!!!! This booth made our wedding absolutely perfect and fun. They have the best props and pictures. I honestly wish I had them take our wedding pictures too because of the quality. All my friends are still calling me and texting me the photo booth pictures; it was the biggest hit.
    The fancy photo booth should be at everyone's wedding!!!!

Kara · Married on 05/24/2015

The Fancy Booth was a great choice for our wedding. The provided everything (backdrop, props, prints for guests, link for guests to download) so we really just had to book them. They are professional and reliable. We have so many incredible photos of our guests that we can look back over. We also found a few gems of our family that weren't part of our traditional photo shoot with the wedding photographer. This is a great company. I would definitely use them again.

Jason · Married on 11/02/2014

The Fancy Booth went above and beyond on our wedding day. We've never seen people have so much fun in a photo booth before. Tons of hilarious props, awesome backdrop and extremely kind, patient and professional people to work with. Our guests are still talking about this booth, thanks for making it such a memorable success!

Cat worked with us to make the best custom backdrop. Took the time to search the internet for the perfect fabric and even custom props and accessories. The photos were beautiful and we are still having so much fun reviewing months later. Choosing Fancy Booth was an excellent choice and I would highly recommend!

• Emilia

Emilia · Married on 01/04/2014

Cat is so amazing!!! We absolutely loved the photo booth for our wedding on 1/4/14!!! It was set up great and the pictures were so much fun! She was also so incredibly sweet and made the night just that more special by having the photo booth there! We love you so much Cat! Thanks for making our wedding AWESOME! Love always and forever, Emilia and Christian <3

NK · Married on 01/01/2014

THE FANCY BOOTH IS THE ICING ON THE CAKE TO EVERY BEAUTIFUL WEDDING! As a wedding planning company, we have worked with many different photo booths. Hands down + without a doubt, The Fancy Booth is our favorite! Not only do they have the best props we've seen, but Cat and her team always go above and beyond to ensure that the guests have the time of their lives! Her photo strips are great quality and she is so quick to upload all the pictures to an online album for everyone to see!

If you are looking for a photo booth- Look no more! The Fancy Booth is the definitely the one!

Jamie · Married on 01/15/2011

Love the Fancy Booth, Cat and her team!

Caroline · event on: 02/28/2014

The Fancy Booth is a must for any event. Guests will love having their picture taken with the creative backgrounds and fun props provided. The photos are also a wonderful gift for guests to take home with them and is a great reminder of how much fun they had at your event. Owner, Cat Pennenga, is wonderful to work with and is very professional.

Kate · event on: 12/07/2014

Great service! Makes for a fun activity for the night of and after! Loved reviewing all the pictures and seeing what a great time everyone had!

jayne · Married on 06/01/2013

Cat's Photo booth was the hit of my daughter's wedding!! We wanted an extra activity to help entertain our guests, and everyone loved this.
    Cat had an innovative and sparkly backdrop, and lots of fun accessories to play dress up with. Her fun and professional attitude had everyone posing in all kinds of different poses. The pictures show how much fun everyone had taking their pictures. They each got a picture with 4 different poses as a favor, and you could go on line and order a regular size picture if you wanted.
    My favorite pictures from the wedding are the ones she took at the photo booth.
    It was easy to access the site to see the pictures, and if you wanted to order them, they were very reasonably priced. I ended up making an album from the pictures I ordered. I would highly recommend Cat to anyone!