The Exclusive Cake Shop Reviews

57 Reviews for The Exclusive Cake Shop

• Martha

Martha G. · Married on 03/27/2021

WOW- A++ elegant wedding cake

WOW - we loved our wedding cake! received so many compliments Thank you so much! Delicious and elegant. Thank you for making our wedding cake so special.

Sent on 03/29/2021

The Exclusive Cake Shop's reply:

Thank you Martha for your review!!
    We were honored to make this cake for your wedding day. Thank you for givingbus the opportunity to be part of your specail day♥️
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 11/13/2020

Amazing Job

Laura helped us with our tasting and the cake and cupcakes were moist and icing delicious. We got several compliments and they were flexible with changing of our order. We chose to do cupcakes and just a top tier of the cake. We mixed chocolate and white and I wasn’t disappointed.

Sent on 11/18/2020

The Exclusive Cake Shop's reply:

Thank you Paige for your review!
    We are glad you and your guests enjoyed the cake and cupcakes :)
    Thank you for letting us be part of your special day.

Dontie · Married on 08/22/2020

We had our cake made here and our guest absolutely loved it. It was so delicious and beautiful. They arrived promptly and it was definitely a focal point of the venue.

Sent on 05/01/2016
  • Ericka

Ericka C. · Married on 07/18/2020

Nailed our vision, equally amazing taste!

We have nothing but great things to say about Exclusive cake shop! We had so many compliments from our guests about how great and moist the cake was! It was very easy working with them they exceeded our expectations! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Love,

The Cruz’s 💕

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 09/22/2019

Cut the Cake

Cake was so beautiful, I didn't want to cut it, lol! The roses were placed on the cake very beautifully along with the lights. I was very pleased!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • James

James · Married on 01/01/2019

Amazing cake

This cake was so gorgeous and reasonably priced. Everyone commented on how great the cake was we even saved our piece for our anniversary and can’t wait.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Katrina · Married on 09/09/2018

Very pleased! I ordered a wedding cake, cupcakes, and cake pops which all came out delicious! The cake was beautiful and guests all commented on how great it tasted.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Caley · Married on 07/06/2018

I had contacted them through WeddingWire and was able to meet with them in person at the San Antonio bridal extravaganza. They allowed me to make an appointment on-site since I was returning to the metroplex the next day. They allowed us to schedule a morning appointment so we could get on the road right after. The tasting was incredible- we felt so welcomed and they had SO many delicious cakes to try! I LOVED that they allowed us to build our own cake during the tasting. That was so cool, we were able to mix and match to find our perfect flavors! We left that day and just knew our cake was going to be perfect! The staff was so responsive to all of our emails and questions post tasting. They answered everything same day and it made our lives SO much easier!! When it was delivered on our wedding day I was blown away - it was beyond beautiful! We got so many compliments on how good the cake tasted - we did not have a piece left! Our flavors were better than I remembered and I just could not believe how fresh and delicious it tasted. Just like our tasting. They helped make our day perfect and I would choose them again in a heartbeat! I think anyone looking for not only a beautiful, but delicious cake should go to exclusive cake shop!!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Tanisha · Married on 05/19/2018

I was completely blown away by the level of attention to detail of my cake and my husbands cake. When I showed the picture of my husbands cake, I was worried about how it would turn out. My husband is apart of Fraternity and I requested for his cake be of gold boots. They did amazing job and I couldn’t of been happier with their level of customer service! Plus their cake was sooooo good and I’m not really sweets person either!

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • #Osborn4life

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2018

The Cake Turned Out Beautiful and AMAZING for a Sugar Free Cake. I will be using the again!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Hi Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you liked the cake we made for you. It was a pleasure working with you :) Congratulations on your recent wedding and thank you for letting us be part of your special day.
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 03/24/2018

I loved their cake they made for us for our wedding. It was beautiful and exactly how we wanted it. Their cake was also very delicious and great on price

Sent on 04/11/2018

Hi Ivonne,
  • Ms. Cynthia Zuehl

Cynthia · Married on 12/16/2017

I went for a tasting and their cakes are gorgeous, prices are phenomenal, the flavors are good. The staff was amazing and very professional. Their uniforms are super cute, and the shop is gorgeous! The only issue I had at all is their location is so difficult to get to, lots of traffic, and parking was a nightmare. But it was worth it.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Astrid · Married on 09/23/2017

Beautiful cakes, the cake was really moist, delicious flavors. Everyone ask me where did I get my cake, very beautiful. Also they have a great staff, I really recommend The Exclusive Cake Shop!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/15/2017

Our cake was delicious and absolutely gorgeous! Delivery was on time. I would recommend this shop!

Sent on 04/28/2017
  • Selena

Selena · Married on 01/24/2017

highly recommnded! please be sure to check them out!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Deena · Married on 04/25/2015

Exclusive Cake Shop did our bride and grooms cake and they couldn't have turned out better. My groom wanted a specialty cake. We brought in a picture and Exclusive said they could do it. It turned out exactly like the picture. We received compliments on not only the look of both of our cakes but the taste, too!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Denise · Married on 03/14/2015

Amazing!!! Our cake was absolutely delicious?and very moist! The service that we received from Exclusive Cake was exactly that! They were very attentive and the design and request made they were able to meet all expectations. The price of our cake was very affordable too! Thank you again for our beautiful and delicious wedding cake?

Sent on 03/19/2015

Danisa · Married on 03/07/2015

Thank you so much for your service! The cake was delicious! Highly Highly recommend. :)

Sent on 09/30/2017

Veronica · Married on 11/15/2014

Exclusive did an excellent job on my wedding cake!! I could not be happier.

I got so many complements on my cake and it tasted so good!!!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Christina · Married on 10/24/2014

They really did come through especially since my husband wanted a Star Wars cake for his grooms cake! Awesome work!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/16/2014

I could not have been happier with my cake. I had a smaller wedding and only needed a two tiered cake, but I wanted a style that was originally a four tiered cake. They were able to deliver beyond my expectations. It was so beautiful, and I was a little sad to cut into it! The flavor of the cake was also amazing...all my guests said it was the best tasting wedding cake they had ever had! I'm excited to eat my top layer on our anniversary! Great pricing, too.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Debbie · Married on 05/03/2014

Cake design turned out better than I had hoped for. Italian creme with passion fruit filling was to die for! Can't stop thinking bout how delicious it was and wishing I could have more. Will definitely use for all my other events!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/30/2013

The Exclusive Cake Shop is an amazing cake vendor! Not only were their flavors to DIE for but the out come of my wedding cake and my husbands grooms cake was beyond our expectations! They completed our cakes exactly how we requested down to the tiny details Thant made these cakes so special! I had rhinestone pin tucks on my cake ... Around 500 rhinestones were placed on my cake one by one! That's what you call dedication to your customers. My husband also had a grooms cake that was superhero themed! Each cake tier was a different character with VERY detailed emblems and decor that had so much detail and hard work put into it, there was no doubt as to what tier was what character! I have attached links to pictures of our cakes for you go see how amazing our cakes were detailed and completed! Thank you Exclusive cakes shop for making our wedding cakes so amazing and wonderful! We are still hearing compliments of your work! Y'all are amazing!!!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/30/2013

Sent on 03/27/2014

My wife and i loved our beautiful wedding cake!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2013