The Everlasting Photo Reviews

20 | Lake Forest, CA

20 Reviews for The Everlasting Photo

20 The Everlasting Photo Reviews

Nilza · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amber is very professional. She was very accommodating with our schedule. And made sure that we were comfortable. I love that she was open to suggestions.

Susan · Getting married on 06/22/2019

We had such a great experience. Our pictures captured us in our best. The level of professionalism and creativity were excellent. Coordination and scheduling were the easiest I’ve experience!! Truly pleased with our photos! An exceptional service and an exceptional photographer!

Katelynn · Married on 09/29/2018

Amber is an absolute delight to work with! All of our wedding pictures turned out so beautiful and they were exactly what I was expecting! She has such an amazing eye for capturing the most precious memories and I can't thank her enough!

Kaetlyn · Married on 05/25/2018

We really enjoyed having the everlasting photo as our wedding photographer! They were amazing and our photos are absolutely perfect!

Taylor · Married on 05/19/2018

Amber is very sweet and great with communicating in the months prior to your wedding. Very quick turn around time with receiving all the photos!

Karen · Married on 05/04/2018

(I know this is late)

I absolutely LOVED you guys. All 3 of you were simply amazing!!! The photos and video were perfect! PERFECT!! I am so beyond lucky you were there celebrating my big day with me. I wish you could do everyone's wedding so they could see how amazing and wonderful you all are.

Thank you again!

Lots of love!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    The Everlasting Photo 1
    The Everlasting Photo 2
    The Everlasting Photo 3

The Everlasting Photo's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved celebrating your beautiful wedding day with you! We wish you both the best! <3
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 04/28/2018

Amber was such a delight to work with! I thought she was so creative and such a sweetheart. I am so in love with all the pictures she took and the amazing quality. Would 100% recommend!!

Elizabeth · Married on 02/09/2018

Amber was very attentive and so sweet. As soon as I spoke to her; I knew she was the one to do our wedding photos. I love how they came out. The whole crew was professional and so helpful. Couldn’t ask for anything better!

• Lubid1027

Shantei · Married on 10/28/2017

Amber and Nicole are THE DREAM TEAM. We hit the jackpot when we found them; they made our special day even more special. They are the sweetest, and are so fun and professional - at the same time. They captured all of our special moments and the pictures are so beautiful. Amber was very accommodating and able to work within our budget. If you are looking for a professional, affordable, fun and awesome photographer who takes great photos, look no further than Amber! Amber and Nicole THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    The Everlasting Photo 4
    The Everlasting Photo 5
    The Everlasting Photo 6

The Everlasting Photo's reply:

Shantei and Sean, we absolutely loved being a part of your gorgeous wedding at the Ayres Hotel & Suites in Costa Mesa! Rolanda with Vision into Reality Events was such a fabulous coordinator to work with. Congratulations again you two, we wish you nothing but the best!

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2017

On 10-13-2017 my husband and I had the best day of our lives, and it was all beautifully captured by Amber. I can not get over how she was able to capture all the beauty and happiness that surrounded us.I have been getting compliments from friends and family about how wonderful our pictures are. Thank you Amber (and sorry for all the kids climbing you :) )

Sent on 10/30/2017

The Everlasting Photo's reply:

Samantha & Brady, Your wedding was so filled with love! Thank you so much for allowing us to photograph your wedding day at the Tustin Hills Racquet Club. We are so excited for you both as you begin your lives together. :)

Kurt & Valerie · Married on 10/01/2017

We can't even begin to thank Amber enough for everything she did to capture our wedding memories. She kept in touch beforehand, answered all of our questions promptly, and helped us with scheduling our photos into the wedding day events.
    She arrived early, did a final walk through of locations with us, and literally turned a field of weeds into an amazing backdrop.
    Throughout the day Amber ensured that none of the photos we had requested were missed, and she was able to turn all of those requests into cherished memories.
    She was amazingly kind working with young children and older family members alike, and truly caught the candid moments which cannot be staged.
    Amber was a true professional, and she indeed created "Everlasting Photos" of our special day.

The Everlasting Photo 7
    The Everlasting Photo 8

Kari · Married on 09/08/2017

We LOVE our wedding photos!! Amber was amazing. We couldn't be happier with the amazing photographs we received. We ended up adding a few hours at the ceremony and Amber was so accommodating. She stayed as long as we needed her and just billed us after the wedding for the extra hours. We also got our photos two weeks after our wedding....all of our friends received their wedding photos 3-6 months after their wedding! Hire The Everlasting Photo!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2017

Amber and The Everlasting Photo team are absolutely Amazing! She recently photographed our wedding on 8/12/17. She worked very hard to be sure that she captured our day perfectly. The photos came out beautifully. We could not have wished for anything better. I am so happy that we selected The Everlasting Photo to capture this important day. Thank you Amber. I will definitely recommend you to all of my friends and family.

Bryan · Married on 06/14/2017

The best experience! We LOVED our photos.

My wife happens to be very shy so it was so important for us to find a photographer that understood us. We love our photos. Amber did such an awesome job. My wife and I have actually decided to hire her for our maternity photos also. You won't regret hiring The Everlasting Photo.

April · Married on 04/15/2017

I am so glad that I am able to review The Everlasting Photo, it's not often you get everything you wish for and more.
    Amber made myself and my family feel so comfortable she is so easy and kind to work with, she listened to all the ideas of what we wanted and added even more that we ended up liking better.
    Every picture turned out amazing, there wasn't one we didn't like. We were really impressed with the quality and the turn around time of getting our photos.
    Amber wasn't pushy and let us pick out the photos we wanted. I have recommended Amber to many family and friends and I am happy to report two have booked sessions with her and they were equally as delighted with their photos and session.

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

Amber is amazing at what she does. You could call her a true artist. She was friendly, efficient, and professional. What I loved the most is that I didn't feel like she was in my face at all during my wedding. She blended into the background well and was still able to get amazing shots. I have already recommended her to my friends and will always keep her in mind for my maternity pictures!! Thank you Amber!

Carrie · Married on 10/22/2016

We decided to hire The Everlasting Photo and it was such a great decision! She helped keep us calm and at ease. We loved our photos and received them in just 2 WEEKS!!!! Thank you Amber for your promptness and great photos!

Pam · Married on 10/21/2016

Amber is great to work with and she is a great photographer! She captured precious moments for us!!

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 08/22/2015

Amber did an amazing job capturing our August 2015 wedding in Temecula. She got to know our personalities and made the entire experience phenomenal. She was awesome at getting us loosened up during "staging" pictures and melted into the crowd to capture the action shots during the ceremony and reception!
    I forgot to list an important picture that I wanted taken and sure enough when our photos came back to us she had captured it anyways :)