The Event Warehouse Reviews

The Event Warehouse 5
The Event Warehouse 6
The Event Warehouse 7

Jana · Married on 09/30/2017

Pam and her team are fantastic. They made sure every detail for my wedding was perfect. Pam was always available to answer my calls and texts which made everything run smooth. Overall we had a great experience. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    The Event Warehouse 8
    The Event Warehouse 9
    The Event Warehouse 10

The Event Warehouse's reply:

An amazing couple!! Thank you for your business. We hope to work with you again.

Savannah · Married on 06/24/2017

I’d usedPam and the Event Warehouse for prom and pageant dress through highschool and then for my wedding! Cannot put into words how wonderful they did! Worked with me in short notice and made my day magical and beyond beautiful! Recommend them to everyone for event rentals and dresses!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    The Event Warehouse 11
    The Event Warehouse 12
    The Event Warehouse 13
    The Event Warehouse 14
    The Event Warehouse 15

The Event Warehouse's reply:

Thank you Savannah! We appreciate the long-term relationship & look forward to continued events. :)

jackie · Married on 11/14/2016

2.4
      1.0
      1.0
      3.0
      3.0

We worked with Pam for an out of town wedding ,what a disappointment!!!! She set up Washington Oaks Garden, and the was suppose to set up our reception at The Bayview room. Although the ceremony looked beautiful(Not hard at Washington Oaks Garden State park), our reception site was not what we discussed, at all! Would NOT recommend! We were just lucky that the view in the Bayview Room in St Augustine is breath taking because our tables certainly were not!

Sent on 11/22/2016

The Event Warehouse's reply:

We never want any client to be unhappy. There were several issues beyond our control including the bridal party being an hour & a half late to the ceremony venue, which only allowed us 30 minutes to cleanup and leave. The Park was beautiful but it was a blank slate & everything had to be brought in. The reception venue stated the bride had signed off on the linens 4 times & we were not able to change them. We appreciate the feedback & always strive to do better even though we don’t agree with all the comments.