The Event Sisters Reviews

1 User photo

The Event Sisters 1
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend! Wonderful to work with.

Our experience with Katie at the Event Sisters was tremendous. She was quick to respond and helped explain options every step of the way. The day of the wedding her team made sure everything went smoothly. Her personal approach made my daughter feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the entire process. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2019

The Event Sisters's reply:

It was truly a pleasure working with you and Heather!!! She made such a STUNNING Bride

Hishu · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Katie was the absolute best to work with!! She is very knowledgeable about vendors in the area and helped me stay on top of tasks/organization. By the time my wedding week rolled around I felt great about everything and the day itself went off without a single issue. She was a calming presence and had everything under control!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 07/06/2019

Hire a Wedding Planner!

My partner and I lived in Boston and were planning a wedding in rural Vermont. We knew that we would need help with the details of our wedding, as attention to detail is neither of our strengths.

Katie was amazing from day one! She helped us stay on track with planning, contacted vendors on our behalf and organized the entire day of schedule/vendor drop off.

On the day of the wedding my husband and both or our families were able to relax and enjoy our time together, knowing Katie was taking care of EVERYTHING. Our wedding turned out better than we could have ever imagined and it's all thanks to Katie.

Sent on 07/11/2019

The Event Sisters's reply:

It was truly a pleasure being a part of your beautiful day!! Your friends and family were AMAZING and I just loved seeing how LOVED you both are!! Everyone was willing to jump in and lend a helping hand and ensure your day was perfect...no thunderstorms were going to come in the way of your beautiful sun-filled Ceremony! I know you and Chris will have a beautiful life full of adventure and humor and I'm so thankful I was able to be a part of your journey
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/08/2019

Hiring the Event Sisters was the Best Decision I Made as a Bride

We hired Katie as our Month of Coordinator, and other than saying yes to my now husbands proposal, it was the best decision I made during the entire wedding process! Katie was highly organized, thoughtful, kind and just an all around incredible human being.
    We were planning our wedding in Vermont from New York City, and her deep understanding of how weddings are planned and executed in the area was worth its weight in gold. When we had challenges with our vendors, she took care of it, when I had questions about wedding protocol in the area she answered with patience and kindness. In the week before the wedding we hit a few major hiccups, and the first thing that my husband and I did was look at me and in a calming voice say 'It's going to be ok, Katie will be able to help us to figure it out" She was a calming force during the entire process, and we couldn't be more grateful for her support.
    By the wedding weekend, Katie felt more like a member of our family than an event planner. She was the last person that I made eye contact with before I walked down the aisle with my dad, and when I mouthed "thank you" to her I couldn't help but well up, because I knew that without her the most beautiful weekend of our lives would have been impossible. The wedding itself was perfection because of Katie - every single detail was taken care of, and my husband I were able to be present and fully enjoy the day!
    I cannot recommend Katie strongly enough, she is absolute magic, and a gift to every couple that hires her!! Even more than that she is so much fun! My bridesmaids and family couldn't stop raving about what a joy she was! Do yourself, your partner and your wedding guests a favor, and hire Katie and her team for your wedding! She is the best!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Ryan · Married on 10/06/2018

The Event Sisters captured my vision perfectly. From their initial excitement and vision to going the extra mile the day of the proposal, I cannot thank them enough. They were very understanding with my budget and worked with me to not compromise quality. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Sonya · Married on 09/23/2017

The Event Sisters team is truly wonderful. I planned my wedding largely on my own, but a few months into the process realized that I needed some extra support to help the actual day run smoothly. After some searching, I found The Event Sisters and was immediately impressed by their thoroughness, flexibility, and professionalism. Katie went above and beyond for me - she was extremely responsive and was always available to answer texts and emails, and she thought of so many details that never would have occurred to me. She made multiple site visits, some on short notice, and brought really great insight, experience, and vision to our meetings, offering great suggestions and opinions but always maintaining flexibility if I decided to go in another direction or couldn't make up my mind. She put in so much work in the weeks leading up to the event, reworking our timeline multiple times until it was perfect, taking over all vendor communication, and helping to calm me down when issues arose and I started to get stressed.

On the day of, Katie was a constant presence, always checking in with me and helping things move along and generally making sure I was having fun (and Arden was working hard behind the scenes to make it all happen). I was completely stress-free and it ended up being a completely perfect event from start to finish, and I credit that in large part to Katie and her team. It was the best day ever and I can't imagine having done it without the Event Sisters. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Susan · Married on 08/05/2017

I'm an not overstating 5 stars for The Event sister in each category!! Jim and I had a Vermont wedding in August, 2017. We met Katie and Arden in October 2016, and in the intervening months, and at our events, they were wonderful and invaluable. These women really "got us" and remembered so many details. Our phone conferences and face to face meetings were so productive, so creative, so supportive. And to top it off, the florist, Sharon, Arden and Danielle who lent their presence and talents to our event in person, were classy, friendly, lovely and amazing. Our family and guests complimented them all! Thank you Event Sisters.

Sent on 10/27/2017
    The Event Sisters 2

Ashlee · Married on 10/22/2016

Katie was amazing! We had her cordinate our wedding day. She was also there for us in the months up to the wedding, with advice and vendor recommendations. She was prompt in responding to emails and phone calls. Overall she was incredibly supportive when I was overwhelmed the week of the wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/24/2016

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Hiring Katie was one of the best decisions we made! I chose a wedding venue where you bring and do everything yourself. She was so easy to work with and exceeded all of our exceptions. Katie made the wedding day as stress free as possible and that is something every bride needs! The Event Sisters were worth every penny!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Janet · Married on 05/22/2010

The event sisters were so helpful from planning to set up for the big day. They were there the whole day to take over all details so we could enjoy!

Sent on 11/21/2016