The Event Factory Reviews

The Event Factory 3
  • Toya

Toya 路 Getting married on 12/15/2019

For babyshower

Everything was beyond Beautiful!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Nivia

Nivia Ramos 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Venue!

Had our February wedding here. Staff was very helpful, took care of our every need and concern. Walked us through the whole process. Package prices are beyond reasonable! The DJ was loved by all and fit right in with our family. Beautiful facility with multiple choice of rooms depending on theme and colors. Perfect for our Snow White theme. We are still receiving compliments about our wedding!! Thank you Event Factory!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    The Event Factory 4

Taunya M Mendes 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Magical Wedding evening

My family and I would like to again Thank Kim, DJ Lyndz, the Caterers, Bartender, Security and all of the Event Factory staff for making
    Sophia & Rique wedding a Beautifully Magical event on 11.11.18.

It was a Pleasure working with a Professional, warm-hearted and well Organized team that helped to create and transform my daughter & son-in-laws Wedding into a Memorably Blessed and Flawless evening.

The Secret Garden Chapel is Beautifully Comfortable.
    The Platinum Hall is Creatively Exquisite and the Cuisine was selectively superb.

My family has already Highly Recommend the Event Factory and their team to many associates and friends for both Personal and Professionally events.

From all of us, to all of you.
    BRAVO馃憦

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • TattooedBeauty

Brittany 路 Married on 10/19/2018

VERY happy with this venue! Beautiful set up and very nice employees/management. Very easy to work with and talk to. They go over every detail with you (you schedule multiple follow ups for everything from the food tastings, to the decor, meeting the dj, rehearsal, final meetings, etc). The packages are affordable and they offer different payment plans... I'm getting married October of next year and will surely update my review afterwards!! As of now I'm very excited and look forward to the planning aspects.

Sent on 04/16/2017

Melissa Baez 路 Married on 07/08/2018

The number 1 place for a classy affair!

This place is your want stop shop venue to absolute perfection and for the venue everyone will talk about for years to come!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Noemi 路 Married on 08/22/2015

An awesome place to have any event

Sent on 08/10/2015

Sarah 路 Married on 09/06/2014

I loved The Event Factory from the moment I saw it! It definitely is a fairy tale type wedding.The decor is amazing and everyone absolutely loved it.The price is a great value for everything;DJ,videographer,food,photos (although we hired our own photographer).If you wish to have alcohol,you have to purchase your own,hire bartender and security.The only downside is that some guests said the food was cold,and we were a bit rushed by the DJ at the end.I felt like a princess and among all the venues we looked at,this was the best one in my opinion.Overall,I'd highly recommend using The Event Factory if you want a gorgeous venue for an affordable price!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Natasha 路 Married on 08/17/2014

My wedding was spectacular. I loved it and everyone enjoyed the food and they went out of their way to make my day perfect. I want to thank everyone in the event factory for being their for us and helping us thank you so much. Dj Lyndsay she was amazing and fun and kept the party going. I recommend her 100%.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Madeline 路 Married on 08/17/2014

My son's wedding was at the Tampa location. All I can say is that it was magnificent. Everyone was very helpful at all times. Carmen was very attentive and all the staff on the wedding day was excellent. Linsey was the best the photographer was on the point and very nice. We definitely recommend this place.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Angela 路 Married on 07/05/2014

The venue was very nice and looked beautiful couldn't picture it better

Sent on 07/22/2014
  • User3618813 路 2+ years ago

I actually held my Ceremony at the "Event Factory"! I wouldn't choose to have it any where else... The space and decor was amazing... Valet parking, very pleasant vendor!!

Sent on 05/22/2014

deana 路 Married on 10/05/2013

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Event Factory's Hudson location. It was beautifully decorated, very elegant! The food was fantastic (Vesh Catering), the bartenders were a lot of fun (Spunky Spirits) and the photobooth we rented (Fotobox) was a huge hit! Alicia and Carmen were very helpful through the planning process, making things simple for us! I really like that they don't charge gratuities and that they provide the dj, photographer and videographer. My only complaint would be that the dj followed more of our play list. We would definitely recommend using Event Factory Studios...great experience...our guests were also super impressed!!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Elsa 路 Married on 10/27/2012

Jesus Marin was an amazing DJ. He kept the croud going at all times and was on piont playin all the music we requested. Great MC!

Sent on 11/25/2012

viki 路 Married on 04/21/2012

having my wedding at the event factory was the best choice. they are very helpful and friendly people. i loved my dj lyndsey. she was very personable, she had answers to all my questions and made my special day rememberable and smooth going.

Sent on 05/17/2012
  • W

Tammi 路 Married on 02/28/2009

They were wonderful and our Dj lyndsay was helpful and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 04/05/2009

Tiffany 路 Married on 02/07/2009

The Event Factory is an all inclusive venue. They were so great when we first went there. They have many packages to choose from and the girls there are a great help with finances. They helped me throughout the whole planning process and made it so easy on me. The stress level went way down after booking with them. They provided me with a DJ by the name of Lindsey and I absolutely loved her! She went above and beyond for everything I needed. My photogrpher was Eydie and she was so incredible I couldnt of asked for more from her. She took way more pictures than required and was so flexible with all my family pictures. My Videogrpher was Stacy and she was so funny and she made sure she was in the right places at the right times. I would recommend The Event Factory to anybody who ask because as a bride the last thing you need is more stress and they definately brought down the stress factor!

Sent on 03/24/2009
  • Dominic

Dominic 路 Married on 03/21/2010

I can't even think of anywhere else i would have held our wedding! if you havent seen this place, you NEED to! The people were awesome! DJ Lindsay did an awesome job too with the music, and we all know that is what REALLY gets the party going! Responsiveness, I gave a 4.5 only b/c they are closed a lot, so it takes a while to get back to you...a few days. Seriously, this place made everyone's night AMAZING!

Sent on 03/27/2010

Sharyn 路 Married on 02/09/2018

I could not have been happier with my experience with The Event Factory!! Everyone there was so personal and understanding. The whole team made everything so calming and stress-free for us. A huge thank you to Kim, Staci, and even more so to our fabulous DJ, Lyndsay, and our amazing photographer, Leticia! They all made my daughters day truly memorable!! I highly recommend this place. - Ryn Governale

Sent on 02/23/2018
    The Event Factory 5
    The Event Factory 6

tiffany 路 Married on 03/21/2015

The staff at the event factory are very professional and courteous. I can truly say that they go out of their way to make your day special. they go above and beyond to help you customize your packages to suite your needs. the best part is that my package came with a dj, caterer, photographer, videographer, and much more.

Sent on 09/09/2014
  • Regan

Regan 路 Married on 09/28/2013

Everything went off perfectly. DJ Lyndsey was great. Food was wonderful. Value of the all inclusive was perfect, and as hubby is in service they were understanding and helpful with the planning and dead lines for things like music lists, taste tests, etc. They were even willing to rearrange our date if a deployment came up. Also our guests were impressed, so much so that someone else took info to book an event.

Sent on 11/20/2013
  • Clarissa

Clarissa 路 Married on 12/23/2018

3.0

Harry helped us with the tour of the venue(s) and was very knowledgeable of everything going on. It didn't phase him at all when I mentioned I had vegan guests, and wasn't serving alcohol, or even that I had my own photographer already! Some things seemed tacky in my opinion, but I understand they also hold children parties here so it's probably awesome for them

Sent on 03/05/2017

Rebecca 路 Married on 05/04/2013

We just had our wedding at The Event Factory. We did the family only package and it was absolutely perfect! Our DJ Lyndsay was awesome and the food was fantastic. It was even better than our taste test! The staff did an amazing job. I would highly recommend them. They made our wedding stress free, affordable, and beautiful! It was everything we could've hoped for and more.

Sent on 05/19/2013

Krystal 路 Married on 06/09/2006

I very much enjoyed planning my wedding at the Event Factory. They have just about everything you need, and for the things they don't have they have GREAT recommendations! The outside looks NOTHING like the gorgeous inside. When you pull in, it is just in some regular ol' shopping center. But as soon as you open the doors you realize how awesome the place it. They have 2 different choices for ceremony rooms and 3 choices for your reception! It was fabulous!

Sent on 11/11/2008

Elizabeth 路 Married on 10/07/2011

3.0

my wedding has fallen through and i have a $3400 gift certificate for them and am willing to sell it for $3000 obo. my name is elizabeth call or text 863-409-2083

Sent on 11/13/2012