The Event Co Reviews

The Event Co 4
The Event Co 5
  • Izzy

Izzy Hughes · Married on 05/03/2019

We truly couldn’t have asked for anything better!✨

We are obsessed with The Event Co! Not only did their crew come set up the day before, they were such a fun and easy going group and they kept it fun and exciting! they have the greatest inventory of furniture + so many options to choose from!! the reception ended up absolutely beautiful and everybody was in awe. I scroll back through my photos of the reception weekly haha! The minute the reception was over, the crew was there to take everything down! truly couldn’t have asked for anything better!🙌🏻 10/10 would recommend!!!

The Event Co 6
    The Event Co 11
  • Breanah

Breanah Raney · Married on 03/31/2019

Great company!

I reached out to a few rental companies to get information on wood vineyard style chairs for our wedding. We ended up choosing The Event Co. for multiple reasons. They price matched, their pricing was straight forward, they were responsive, and they were the nicest and most pleasant to work with. Other companies we talked to had complicated travel fees and fees for certain set up/drop off times. The chairs were beautiful and delivery was on time. I also really appreciated that they worked with my venue’s required pickup time of 8am Monday morning way out in San Tan Valley without any hesitation.

The Event Co 12
    Sent on 05/13/2019

Ariel · Married on 03/16/2019

Setting the bar high!!!

The event co. has a staff full of awesome hard working individuals. They will work closely with you ensuring that your wedding vision dreams come true! They get the job done quickly & beautifully. My husband and I were blow away with how Event co. Transformed a backyard into a wedding venue.

Truly impressed with my whole experience.

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Connie

Connie · Married on 03/09/2019

Easy to work with

They responded quickly, and worked with me with any changes very easily. The day of went smoothly, no issues at all.

The Event Co 13
    The Event Co 14
    The Event Co 15
    The Event Co 16
    Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding 3/2/19

I am so glad I came across The Event Co. They had beautiful tables and chairs and our dance floor was great too! They were able to accommodate a semi custom size request for me! Would use them again for another event!

The Event Co 17
    Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa O'connor · Married on 03/02/2019

They made our entire wedding!

My husband Will and I were completely blown away by The Event Co! We always envisioned an outdoor wedding and it was truly made possible by The Event Co. Their twinkle light canopy is a great affordable option compared to many tent rentals and we got compliments ALL night long that it was so refreshing to be able to see the sunset, mountains and stars since we weren't in a tent! The ivory settee rental turned out to be one of my favorite touches and it made for great photos since you're so close to your spouse! The heaters blended right in with the overall aesthetic and didn't take away like most heaters would. We also received so many compliments from our planner (Outstanding Occasions) and our venue (Paradise Valley Country Club) on how great Alex, Julie and the entire Event Co. team was to work with! We can't thank them enough and are already trying to brainstorm a way to throw another party with their help soon. :)

The Event Co 18
    The Event Co 19
    The Event Co 20
    Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Roberts · Married on 01/05/2019

Wedding dreams COME TRUE!!!!

Top notch service!!! Our weddding wouldn’t have been the same without The Event Co. From pricing, inventory, and coordination... this team is truly THE BEST.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Autumn · Married on 12/31/2018

Easy to work with, professional, reliable and creative! Highly recommend!

Katie · Married on 12/08/2018

Destination Wedding

I couldn’t of asked for a better company to work with for my wedding!!! They made my vision come to life with their beautifully crafted tables, chairs, archway, lighting, DJ service and dance floor! The staff even stepped in and guided me in the midst of a wedding crisis by helping me find a new venue (a month out) of my destination wedding in Arizona! These people are amazing, and an absolute joy to work with!!

The Event Co 21
    The Event Co 22
    The Event Co 23
    The Event Co 24
    Sent on 01/28/2019

Sara Matlin · Married on 11/11/2018

PHX Pheast

We had a wonderful experience renting with The Event Co. They helped us out last minute with rentals when another company fell through. The tables and chairs we're top quality and we appreciated their professional service and timely communication. We will definitely work with them again.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Cyd Events · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Rental

We collaborate with Event Co for an Autumn Wedding in Phoenix, Arizona last year (2018). The vision and inspiration the client wanted to capture that day were made a reality through the rental of the tables and chairs in conjunction with other wedding elements. Event Co price points are affordable as well as their customer service. The onsite team was great to work and flexible with load in and load out. We would gladly collaborate and work with this team for events in the future. We highly recommend.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Looking at other event rental companies made it easy to choose this one. Not only the rentals but an amazing DJ and was super accommodating!

• Sarah

Sarah Wood · Married on 10/20/2018

Hard working employees!

I was very pleased with the hard working staff. Their unique decorations really make a beautiful setting no matter what the location is. The staff was very quick and communicated very well with us. Overall great experience. Definitely a great choice for weddings or any other special events.

Heber Montoya · Married on 09/11/2018

Best wedding service I have personally seen

Great experience definitely recommend they are very responsible true professionals

Veronica · Married on 08/11/2018

Wow, where do I start? I am a fellow Wedding vendor in the Phoenix Valley and get to work with Alex and his Event Co. team on a very regular basis. I refuse to work with any other rental company! I run into a somewhat competitiveness nature with other rental companies, but not with Event Co., and they have all the bragging rights! Not only is Alex professional and prompt, he’s also a very nice person and easy to get along with. He is all business but also makes you feel like family. I am a local cake artist and have gotten to use tables/chairs/green walls from the Event Co. and they are always in impecable shape. I know Alex checks each table and chair and is constantly updating, redoing, refinishing etc his rental equipment for brides and vendors. He has a wide selection and quantity of rentals to choose from and will go out of his way to accommodate each person and their style individually. He has even generously donated his rental equipment and DJ services for a charity gala - somewhere around a 10k value. If you’re looking for dance floors, lighting, tables, chairs, bars etc - don’t look elsewhere! I am already sad about moving out of AZ and having to find a new rental vendor to work with because Alex has become a good friend! You won’t regret working with Alex and his entire crew :)

The Event Co 25
    The Event Co 26
    Sent on 03/19/2018

Kim · Married on 05/30/2018

Such an amazing company to work with. They are professional and fun! They have so many choices and everything is so beautiful!!!

Shelley · Married on 03/30/2018

I own a wedding venue and wouldn't use anyone but The Event Co! They are amazing!!

Cynthia · Married on 03/24/2018

I have hired the Event Co. for several parties and they are always amazing! The products ar quality and the delivery team is top notch!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Evelyn · Married on 03/10/2018

I'm a wedding planner in the valley and Alex does all my rentals... !!! Top notch staff always willing to help and jump in when needed.

The Event Co 27

Macy · Married on 03/03/2018

Everything was setup beautifully and fast !! Such nice guys very professional and cope with your needs well

Kailey · Married on 02/24/2018

The EventCo is amazing and the employees are awesome!! Highly recommend

kalie · Married on 02/17/2018

Alex at The Event Co. was amazing! He was so flexible with any changes I had and gave great suggestions! As. DJ he got the party started and played a great selection of music! They are efficient, helpful, flexible and fun! I would definitely recommend!

Lisa · Married on 02/03/2018

Top notch all the way! This company is by far the best of the best.

Kevin · Married on 01/24/2018

Unreal service, great pricing, and just an overall awesome experience! I would use them 1,000 times if I could. Don't even second guess.

Andrew · Married on 01/20/2018

My wife and I have a friend that needed 60 chairs the night before her wedding (9:30PM) because other plans fell through. Everyone was stressed out to the max trying to get enough chairs for the wedding that next morning at 10AM. I called Alex and within an hour we had the chairs we needed loaded up and on the way to get set up. They were exactly what we needed to match. I give them 5 stars for everything because I know I am not the only one who has been treated this way by The Event Co. I highly recommend them!

The Event Co 28