The Estate on Coffee Creek Reviews

6 Reviews for The Estate on Coffee Creek

• Gina

Gina · Married on 09/29/2019

Beautiful place

I knew as soon as I seen coffee creek I wanted to get married there. The day of the wedding everything ran smoothly. The food was delicious it’s all anyone could talk about. Beautiful outdoor setting. Nick was great to work with.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband Austin Simeone and I had our wedding here July 28th. It was amazing. Nick and his staff went above and beyond to make our special day even better. Whatever we needed or wanted it was taken care of. Everyone who attended the wedding loved the beauty of the grounds the amazing food and had an awesome time! We wanted to thank all of you at Coffee Creek for an amazing, beautiful day. You guys are the greatest.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Brian · Married on 07/25/2015

Had our daughters wedding on July 25th , 2015. It was amazing. The venue, food, service was fantastic. I would recommend highly!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Jacqui · Married on 09/27/2014

Thanks to Nick and his amazing staff, I just experienced the most magical, fairytale of a wedding that far surpassed what I could have ever even dreamed up!!! The setting literally could not have been any more charming and beautiful... the gardens made for an absolutely perfect ceremony setting, the barn, patio, dance hall, dining room and fire-pit area made for so much opportunity for our guests to explore and enjoy themselves! The food stations were no surprise DELICIOUS from the sushi and savory/sweet crepes, to the customized pasta and carving station... I actually ate at my own wedding! :) The dance floor was packed ALL night and he didn't even get mad when our music was so loud 80 glasses were knocked off the shelves and shattered everywhere (sorry again about that!) All the unique extras that he came up with helped make our wedding even more special... he let my bridesmaids and I get ready in the house so our pre-wedding pictures could capture the old world charm of the estate home, he projected a slideshow of photos for us on the side of the barn, set up a s'more bar late night, and even personally offered (along with his staff) to drive my guests back to the hotel so everyone got back safe! Thank you for the best memory of my life - Chris and I could not be happier with Saturday - you made our dream wedding a reality! And PS, thank you for even ordering us a rainbow! :)

Sent on 10/01/2014

Tiffany · Married on 07/19/2014

This is the most beautiful place in Northeast Ohio. The staff is so friendly, the food is delicious and the place is amazing. The property is so beautiful and there are so many different spaces to do ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. ❤️❤️

Sent on 07/22/2014

Mackenzie · Married on 09/15/2017

The Estate on Coffee Creek was a great place to have my wedding! I loved the set up! I was able to have my ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner here. The food was great and everyone had an amazing time!

Sent on 11/19/2017