The Encore Quartet Reviews

118 | Phoenix, AZ

118 Reviews for The Encore Quartet

Laura · event on 03/08/2012

This group is extremely talented and very professional!

Sent on 06/02/2012

Sarah · Married on 11/12/2011

These girls are amazing! They arranged a special piece for me that I wanted (originally piano) and perfected it for my entrance. They gave our wedding just the ambiance we were looking for. We had several guests comment they were on point. They even arranged for us to preview their work! They are worth every penny and then some!

Sent on 12/06/2011

Christy · Married on 11/11/2011

I was blown away by how amazing the quartet sounded the first time I heard them play and HAD to have them play at my wedding. They had a large selection of songs to choose from and even took songs that I requested that were not on the list and developed the music sheets for the string instruments. This quartet was very easy to work with and made my wedding ceremony even more magical for me. I would recommend the Encore Quartet to any and everyone because I was so pleased with their services. The sound was perfect and professional, I received several compliments from guests on our choice for ceremony music. If you are looking for live music for your ceremony, you will not regret choosing the Encore Quartet!

Sent on 01/04/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2011

I loved their work! They were truly phenomenal! We wanted them to accommodate an excerpt from the Final Fantasy 7 victory theme in our kiss (because we're gamers), and they did it perfectly. I loved it! I loved Cathie's willingness to work with us, and even though there was a misunderstanding with the last payment (I thought I had paid her in person, but I didn't. I checked my books and found out that I sent her a money order and it didn't get to them in the mail - and it was the one time that I didn't put a tracker on it), she was more calm than I was. She was like, "Hold on. I will try to find it and take care of it." She still came for the day and played. We paid her for her services right after and was very happy she was understanding of the whole situation. It was one of the most stressful days of my life, but I was glad they were the ones that were there. Also, the variety of songs that they were willing to play - just awesome! Thanks you, Cathie and team!

Sent on 11/12/2011

Sheree · Married on 11/07/2011

The musicians of The Encore Quartet were outstanding! They are talented musicians that set the tone on our wedding day. They took the time to work with us, suggest songs, and were responsive to our phone calls up till the time of our wedding. They were very affordable and we would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 01/07/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/04/2011

The ladies of the Encore Quartet did an amazing time at our wedding. We wanted 4 traditional Jewish songs, and they took the time to learn all of them. Their sound was amazing, timing was awesome and we felt very lucky to have them play for us.

Sent on 09/08/2011

7/3/2011 · Married on 07/03/2011

I am so glad I had strings and a pianist play at my catholic wedding ceremony, it was absolutely beautiful! I remember walking out the back door, ready to walk down the isle to The Prayer and thought to myself “wow the music sounds perfect for my grand entrance!” I was very impressed by the lengthy repertoire list and having the choice to customize a special song. Having a large variety allowed me to select the perfect instrumental pieces and traditional music selections for my traditional Catholic mass. The Encore Quartet is very professional and many of our guests complimented our ceremony selections. I am very happy I was able to have such talented musicians at my ceremony. I would highly recommend this group to anyone, they really have a way at making classical music come to life and they are very affordable. Thank you for making my big day perfect!

Sent on 01/06/2012

serena · Married on 03/30/2018

This quartet was a beautiful addition to my wedding. I was stressed beyond belief during the whole process, and they made it so simple to have exactly what songs I wanted, and when. My husband and I are very go-with-the-flow, and everyone was able to adjust to that and be very relaxed about some things, while at the same time catering to what songs did matter. My ceremony and cocktail hour was beautiful and it's so much in part thanks to this professional group!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Emily · Married on 05/25/2014

Beautiful music, very professional, and I would recommend the quartet to others!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Barbara · Married on 04/25/2014

The Encore Quartet was absolutely fantastic! Our liturgy was greatly enhanced by their participation and we received a lot of favorable comments from our guests on the beautiful music! We highly recommend them to anyone who wants a beautiful, professional quartet for their special day.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Savanah Gisriel · Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful!

The Encore quartet was fabulous! Perfect for our outdoor wedding. Really set the scene for a beautiful day.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Daniella · event on 10/25/2012

The Encore Quartet was amazing as usual and the crowd (200+) love them every year! Thanks for all the hard work and wonderful music!

Sent on 10/27/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2011

Their music was perfect for our ceremony. I love the fact that they were able to play our favorite song from Pride and Prejudice for us. They were also able to work with a family member that wanted to perform a song of particular importance to us. Everything was so beautiful and they were great to work with. Very friendly and nice group!

Sent on 04/06/2011

Jennifer · Married on 11/14/2009

The Encore Quartet provided our beautiful ceremony music. With a strong knowledge of the Catholic wedding mass, the Encore Quartet was easy to work with and able to suggest appropriate music throughout the mass. The music sounded beautiful and we were very please with how the cermony flowed.

Sent on 01/25/2010

The music added such a beautiful quality to the wedding.

Sent on 05/14/2015

3.5

This quartet will arrange just about any song for you! Great for a wedding that is formal but you want your and significant other's personality to come through. Encore was very responsive and professional, even when I had some last minute changes. Highly recommend them for any events.

Sent on 10/02/2014

shay · Married on 05/20/2017

amazing music and worth every penny

Sent on 03/16/2017

Amie · Married on 12/03/2011

0.4

Hi brides,

Just wanted to let you all know that I cannot recommend the Encore Quartet. Incredibly unprofessional. They were hired to play essentially 4 songs at my 20 minute wedding ceremony (and some pre-ceremony selections I did not choose). The song that they were supposed to play just for my husband and his parents as they walked down the aisle? Yeah, they played it for the entire bridal party too. We had 14 people in our bridal party! And the song was very special to my husband and his parents- it was Edelweiss. What we wanted for the bridal party was the more fun, bridal party-appropriate, "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. Hearing Edelweiss for 10 minutes was NOT how we wanted to start off our wedding ceremony.

When I e-mailed the quartet, and mentioned my concern (in a very polite way, by the way), I was told to "call in to discuss." Well, I was leaving for my honeymoon that day. There was not even so much as an "I'm sorry we forgot to play 1 of your songs."

When you hire people to play 4 songs, and they only play 3, that is a HUGE problem in my book. And the way it was handled (NOT handled) after the fact means that I cannot recommend them and I actually think you should book any of the other wonderful Valley-area quartets instead.

So just a recap: hired to play 4 songs- only played 3- did NOT apologize- and we tipped the customary $20 a musician. Absolutely unprofessional. BEWARE!

Sent on 12/31/2011