The Encore Quartet Reviews

114 Reviews for The Encore Quartet

• Christina

Christina · Married on 02/09/2019

Definitely Recommend

The Encore Quartet was a great addition to our wedding!

Sent on 03/15/2019

The Encore Quartet's reply:

Thank you, we loved playing at Superstition Manor for your wedding! A few guests were very excited when we played Kashmir during the cocktail hour!

Tami Adelman · Married on 02/09/2019

Perfect Touch for your next Occasion or Event

The Encore Quartet was just what my Gala needed. They set the mood right from the start. Guests were constantly approaching me and asking where I fiund this wonderful group.

Brynne · Married on 01/18/2019

Great Vendor!

Loved working with the Encore Quartet! They were easy to reach, prompt and were excellent musicians :)

Sent on 02/04/2019

The Encore Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved playing at your gorgeous wedding at The Wright House and were excited to play "Shut Up and Dance" by Walk The Moon for your recessional! Congrats!
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 11/03/2018

We Loved The Encore Quartet

We had the Encore Quartet play for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The were very professional and prompt with set up and timing. The Encore Quartet was very flexible to work with from the start to finish, and we’re very professional. Their extensive repertoire, including a lot of instrumental versions of modern pop songs, along with the essential classical pieces. I would recommend them to anyone, and would definitely use them again for future events.

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2018

Truly Amazing!

Truly amazing! Everyone at our ceremony and cocktail hour loved the element of live music and the Encore Quartet really helped the time pass with our 2 hour cocktail hour! Choosing the Encore Quartet was one of our best wedding decisions!!!

Laura · Married on 05/18/2018

Gina and the Encore Quartet were fantastic to work with! My wedding was in Sedona and they were willing to drive there from the Phoenix area. They played starting about 20 min before the ceremony through cocktail hour, dinner, and did the first two dances. I paid extra for 3 hours of music and for the drive, and it was so worth it! They have a wide variety of music to choose from including traditional classical, religious, pop, rock, rap, new, and old. I chose exactly what I wanted from their list (a few highlights for me were Bohemian Rhapsody, U2, Coldplay, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, John Legend, among so many more) and it was perfect for us! My guests all loved their presence as well. They are very talented. Gina was very quick to respond to email and very kind. If music holds a special place in your heart like it does mine, I highly recommend hiring them!

Nancy · Married on 03/30/2018

Beautiful sound and professional! I would highly recommend!

Kendall · Married on 03/30/2018

The Encore Quartet was AMAZING!!! My husband and I weren't sure what type of music all of our guests would enjoy before the ceremony, and Gina helped guide us to the best selection. The quality and professionalism was spot on, highly recommend!

Dayton · Married on 03/22/2018

Gina & The Encore Quartet was fantastic! Couldn't have asked for a better quartet to do our wedding. Communicated back and forth in a timely manner and was very professional throughout the whole process. They have a plethora of songs to choose from which was great! Made our job easier on picking what we wanted for our special day!

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2018

This quartet was superb! My husband and I had an amazing experience working with them from the very beginning. They were incredibly helpful while we were trying to decide on what songs we wanted to be played during our ceremony as well as cocktail hour. They offered suggestions for all of the different entrances, during the ceremony, and even had YouTube videos available for most of the songs that were recommended. Another reason they were so easy to work with was their organization. Everything was clearly marked, which made choosing our songs easier and us one step closer to being done with planning for the big day! Most importantly was how well they played on the day of. Each piece played was beautiful and perfect. They were dressed professionally and able to play both classical numbers as well as some fun, to-date songs! I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a string quartet!

Stacy · Married on 03/02/2018

The Encore Quartet was amazing at our wedding! Our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music they played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Thanks for everything! I would highly recommend The Encore Quartet for your event!!!

Erica · Married on 02/23/2018

The Encore Quartet provided beautiful music for my wedding ceremony! They worked with me to accommodate my pricing structure, and the quality was perfect. I would definitely recommend them!

Elise · Married on 02/16/2018

Profesisonal and great musicians. Set the tone of our ceremony and outside dinner. Learned songs we asked them to beautifully.

Kathleen · Married on 01/19/2018

I have been a professional wedding vocalist for many years in the past. I have worked with many musicians and I have to say that this quartet was one of the best. My daughter's wedding was beautiful and their contribution was excellent. I wish I had hired them for my first daughter's wedding. The Encore was 100 times better.

Stephanie · Married on 11/17/2017

We hired the Encore Quartet to play for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They were fantastic!!! Loved hearing exactly what we wanted during the ceremony and the guests loved hearing the variety of music during our cocktail hour! thanks for helping make our day so special!!

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

Thank you so much. So elegant, professional and the perfect touch to a black tie wedding!

Jay · Married on 10/14/2017

Gina and team were amazing! On time, on cue during the ceremony, and they sounded great. (We had several guests tell us so!)

Tori · Married on 10/08/2017

Gina and the Quartet were absolutely incredible. My wife and I had them play both for our wedding ceremony and reception and it blew everyone away! Every single guest at our wedding at one point mentioned how beautiful they sounded. It was perfect! Highly recommend!!

Kelsey · Married on 09/08/2017

We truly enjoyed working with the Encore Quartet! Whenever we had questions, the team always responded promptly via email and was flexible with changes &/or additions to our song list. The quartet created a perfect ambiance to our elegant evening wedding!

Krystel · Married on 05/06/2017

Beautiful, talented and extremely professional group of women!! Could not be happier and I will never forget how beautiful the music was walking the aisle. Thank you

• W

wendy · Married on 04/29/2017

Hiring the Encore Quartet was one of the best decisions that I made . Guests talked about what a special touch they added to the ceremony and cocktail hour. Gina was very easy to work with and made me feel at ease when speaking with her . Loved them. Worth every penny.
    Wendy and Mark 4/29/17

Bailey · Married on 03/23/2017

The Encore Quartet was phenomenal! It was easy to contact, organize, and book our wedding with them through Gina. It was a great was to add a unique touch to our wedding and our guests are still raving about their diverse mixture of music they were able to play. Thank you so much!

Meghan · Married on 03/11/2017

Encore Quartet was amazing! My fiancé and I have a love for hip hop songs so we had the group play acoustic rap songs! Not only were they excited about learning new songs but everyone from our wedding is still talking about the music during cocktail hour. I hope to have another event soon where we can hire them again soon!

The Encore Quartet did a beautiful job at our wedding. They were very easy to work and I would highly recommend them!