The Encore Quartet Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Erica Married on 11/20/2021

Absolutely Fantastic!

The Encore Quartet was absolutely fantastic! They did the music for both our ceremony and cocktail hour, which was a great decision. We received so many complements from our guests - everyone was really impressed with their repertoire, which included rap and pop songs! Very responsive, organized, professional and flexible. Super happy and thankful!
    Nadine Married on 04/10/2021

Such Beautiful Music!

Do not hesitate to book them! Gina was so easy to work with, even with the changes I made throughout the process she was so on top of it! Our guests were SO IMPRESSED with how beautifully they played! They also played during our reception and were so professional. Knew exactly when to stop playing so we coud make speeches and toasts. If I could rate them higher I would!

The Encore Quartet's reply:

Thank you Nadine! It was an honor to play at your beautiful wedding at Villa Siena. I am so glad you were able to get married after the long wait! Congrats!
  • Madison
    Madison S. Married on 01/16/2021

What I had always dreamed of!

I wanted live music for my ceremony as well as our cocktail hour and the Encore Quartet DELIVERED!!! The ceremony music was so beautiful! It was exactly what I had been dreaming of walking down the aisle to!!! I chose for them to play pop tunes during cocktail hour and everyone kept raving about how great the music was!

The Encore Quartet's reply:

Madison, your wedding ceremony was so beautiful! We enjoyed playing the ceremony and cocktail hour at your church! It was a pleasure working with you, congrats!
  • Jennifer
    Yu Lee Married on 11/06/2020

Pitch Perfect!

Because of COVID and certain restrictions, we were unable to have a dance floor. While searching for some kind of music we found Encore Quartet. Not only were they easy to work with, they were so good! We received so many compliments on the quartet and their music selection. I would highly recommend not only for their music, but their professionalism and cost. You will not go wrong with them!

The Encore Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much, we loved playing for you and your guests. We had a great time playing at your beautiful wedding this past weekend! Congratulations!
  • Gina
    Gina M. Married on 06/13/2020

Elegant, Fun Live String Music!!

It was all I could have imagined. I selected The Final Countdown prior to the ceremony starting, after being postponed an entire year due to Covid, it seemed appropriate. I opened the windows inside my venue so I could hear the songs being played prior to my grand entrance! I loved the beautiful music of the trio. I highly recommend this music...it was so magical and the perfect addition to our outdoor wedding celebration! Thank you for making our day extra special!!
    Melinda R. Married on 10/13/2019

Their music added so much to our wedding

We hired Encore for our ceremony and cocktail hour after my husband recommended them. They blew me away with the beautiful music that perfectly fit our wedding. Gina was very easy to work with and was extremely professional. I'm so happy that we used Encore and would recommend them to anyone who wants to add exceptional live music to their wedding.

The Encore Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much! We were honored to perform the music at the beautiful wedding! Congratulations!
    George Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Job!

Gina and the Encore Quartet did a fantastic job. Prior to the wedding, she was responsive and made sure that all of our requests were fulfilled.

They showed up early and turned the venue into a magical place. The song they played while my wife-to-be walked down the aisle was done perfectly; it captured the moment and made Heather shine like the princess that she is.

Well done and highly recommend.

The Encore Quartet's reply:

Thanks so much! It was a beautiful ceremony and Heather was a gorgeous bride! We are so glad we got to participate in your special day!
    Lauren Married on 06/09/2019

The perfect touch for the perfect wedding

We are so happy with how this string quartet sounded. They were on time, professional and sounded amazing. My favorite part (which no one seemed to get) was when we requested they play the Jaws theme as we walked up to the cocktail hour. They did an amazing job and we highly recommend them for your wedding or special occasion.
    Tammera Married on 05/25/2019

Day filled with music

The Encore Quartet were quite simply a must have for our wedding. About a year out we went to The Bridal Show at The Convention Center. At this stage we were still looking for a venue, but when we seen and more importantly heard The Encore Quartet, we were sold. Listening to tunes as diverse as A Wonderful World to Imagine to The Jaws Theme, we were amazed and convinced they had to be part of our day. When the big day arrived all our guests were super impressed and the feedback we received from our guests confirmed to us that hiring The Encore Quartet was a great decision. The quartet played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. We had two of our guests sing along to The Quartet during the ceremony and that made it even more special. This required pre-ceremony practice to be scheduled. This was arranged (for a set fee) and was an excellent personalisation touch to our ceremony. We'd encourage you to look into this if there are any 'singers' within your guest list. We'd have no hesitation in recommending The Encore Quartet to anybody. We feel sure you won't be disappointed in any way, we certainly weren't.

The Encore Quartet's reply:

Thank you! We loved played for you and your wedding guests and performing with the talented singers! Congrats!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 02/09/2019

Definitely Recommend

The Encore Quartet was a great addition to our wedding!

The Encore Quartet's reply:

Thank you, we loved playing at Superstition Manor for your wedding! A few guests were very excited when we played Kashmir during the cocktail hour!
    Tami A. Married on 02/09/2019

Perfect Touch for your next Occasion or Event

The Encore Quartet was just what my Gala needed. They set the mood right from the start. Guests were constantly approaching me and asking where I fiund this wonderful group.

The Encore Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much Tami! We had a wonderful time being part of your special Gala event and we are glad that everyone loved the music!
    Brynne Married on 01/18/2019

Great Vendor!

Loved working with the Encore Quartet! They were easy to reach, prompt and were excellent musicians :)

The Encore Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved playing at your gorgeous wedding at The Wright House and were excited to play "Shut Up and Dance" by Walk The Moon for your recessional! Congrats!
    Lindsay Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful music

The Encore Quartet was honestly the easiest vendor to work with out of all of the ones we hired for our wedding. They were extremely professional, responsive, arrived on time, and played beautifully. We received many compliments from guests about how lovely the music was. They have a large selection of music choices to choose from, and they even have a YouTube channel to listen to them play. They were recommended by a close friend, and I would highly recommend them to anyone as well!

The Encore Quartet's reply:

We are so glad that we got to partake in your special day. Your wedding was so beautiful and you selected the perfect song "Hallelujah" for your grand entrance!
  • Tamara
    Tamara Married on 11/03/2018

We Loved The Encore Quartet

We had the Encore Quartet play for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The were very professional and prompt with set up and timing. The Encore Quartet was very flexible to work with from the start to finish, and we’re very professional. Their extensive repertoire, including a lot of instrumental versions of modern pop songs, along with the essential classical pieces. I would recommend them to anyone, and would definitely use them again for future events.
    Michelle Married on 10/20/2018

Truly Amazing!

Truly amazing! Everyone at our ceremony and cocktail hour loved the element of live music and the Encore Quartet really helped the time pass with our 2 hour cocktail hour! Choosing the Encore Quartet was one of our best wedding decisions!!!
    Laura Married on 05/18/2018
    Gina and the Encore Quartet were fantastic to work with! My wedding was in Sedona and they were willing to drive there from the Phoenix area. They played starting about 20 min before the ceremony through cocktail hour, dinner, and did the first two dances. I paid extra for 3 hours of music and for the drive, and it was so worth it! They have a wide variety of music to choose from including traditional classical, religious, pop, rock, rap, new, and old. I chose exactly what I wanted from their list (a few highlights for me were Bohemian Rhapsody, U2, Coldplay, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, John Legend, among so many more) and it was perfect for us! My guests all loved their presence as well. They are very talented. Gina was very quick to respond to email and very kind. If music holds a special place in your heart like it does mine, I highly recommend hiring them!
    Nancy Married on 03/30/2018
    Beautiful sound and professional! I would highly recommend!
    Kendall Married on 03/30/2018
    The Encore Quartet was AMAZING!!! My husband and I weren't sure what type of music all of our guests would enjoy before the ceremony, and Gina helped guide us to the best selection. The quality and professionalism was spot on, highly recommend!
    Dayton Married on 03/22/2018
    Gina & The Encore Quartet was fantastic! Couldn't have asked for a better quartet to do our wedding. Communicated back and forth in a timely manner and was very professional throughout the whole process. They have a plethora of songs to choose from which was great! Made our job easier on picking what we wanted for our special day!
    Jennifer Married on 03/09/2018
    This quartet was superb! My husband and I had an amazing experience working with them from the very beginning. They were incredibly helpful while we were trying to decide on what songs we wanted to be played during our ceremony as well as cocktail hour. They offered suggestions for all of the different entrances, during the ceremony, and even had YouTube videos available for most of the songs that were recommended. Another reason they were so easy to work with was their organization. Everything was clearly marked, which made choosing our songs easier and us one step closer to being done with planning for the big day! Most importantly was how well they played on the day of. Each piece played was beautiful and perfect. They were dressed professionally and able to play both classical numbers as well as some fun, to-date songs! I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a string quartet!
    Stacy Married on 03/02/2018
    The Encore Quartet was amazing at our wedding! Our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music they played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Thanks for everything! I would highly recommend The Encore Quartet for your event!!!
    Erica Married on 02/23/2018
    The Encore Quartet provided beautiful music for my wedding ceremony! They worked with me to accommodate my pricing structure, and the quality was perfect. I would definitely recommend them!
  • Elise
    Elise Married on 02/16/2018
    Profesisonal and great musicians. Set the tone of our ceremony and outside dinner. Learned songs we asked them to beautifully.
    Kathleen Married on 01/19/2018
    I have been a professional wedding vocalist for many years in the past. I have worked with many musicians and I have to say that this quartet was one of the best. My daughter's wedding was beautiful and their contribution was excellent. I wish I had hired them for my first daughter's wedding. The Encore was 100 times better.
    Stephanie Married on 11/17/2017
    We hired the Encore Quartet to play for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They were fantastic!!! Loved hearing exactly what we wanted during the ceremony and the guests loved hearing the variety of music during our cocktail hour! thanks for helping make our day so special!!