The Encore Quartet Reviews

117 | Phoenix, AZ

117 Reviews for The Encore Quartet

George · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Job!

Gina and the Encore Quartet did a fantastic job. Prior to the wedding, she was responsive and made sure that all of our requests were fulfilled.

They showed up early and turned the venue into a magical place. The song they played while my wife-to-be walked down the aisle was done perfectly; it captured the moment and made Heather shine like the princess that she is.

Well done and highly recommend.

Sent on 08/22/2019

The Encore Quartet's reply:

Thanks so much! It was a beautiful ceremony and Heather was a gorgeous bride! We are so glad we got to participate in your special day!

lauren · Married on 06/09/2019

The perfect touch for the perfect wedding

We are so happy with how this string quartet sounded. They were on time, professional and sounded amazing. My favorite part (which no one seemed to get) was when we requested they play the Jaws theme as we walked up to the cocktail hour. They did an amazing job and we highly recommend them for your wedding or special occasion.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Tammera · Married on 05/25/2019

Day filled with music

The Encore Quartet were quite simply a must have for our wedding. About a year out we went to The Bridal Show at The Convention Center. At this stage we were still looking for a venue, but when we seen and more importantly heard The Encore Quartet, we were sold. Listening to tunes as diverse as A Wonderful World to Imagine to The Jaws Theme, we were amazed and convinced they had to be part of our day. When the big day arrived all our guests were super impressed and the feedback we received from our guests confirmed to us that hiring The Encore Quartet was a great decision. The quartet played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. We had two of our guests sing along to The Quartet during the ceremony and that made it even more special. This required pre-ceremony practice to be scheduled. This was arranged (for a set fee) and was an excellent personalisation touch to our ceremony. We'd encourage you to look into this if there are any 'singers' within your guest list. We'd have no hesitation in recommending The Encore Quartet to anybody. We feel sure you won't be disappointed in any way, we certainly weren't.

Sent on 06/27/2019

The Encore Quartet's reply:

Thank you! We loved played for you and your wedding guests and performing with the talented singers! Congrats!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 02/09/2019

Definitely Recommend

The Encore Quartet was a great addition to our wedding!

Sent on 03/13/2019

The Encore Quartet's reply:

Thank you, we loved playing at Superstition Manor for your wedding! A few guests were very excited when we played Kashmir during the cocktail hour!

Tami Adelman · Married on 02/09/2019

Perfect Touch for your next Occasion or Event

The Encore Quartet was just what my Gala needed. They set the mood right from the start. Guests were constantly approaching me and asking where I fiund this wonderful group.

Sent on 03/15/2019

The Encore Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much Tami! We had a wonderful time being part of your special Gala event and we are glad that everyone loved the music!

Brynne · Married on 01/18/2019

Great Vendor!

Loved working with the Encore Quartet! They were easy to reach, prompt and were excellent musicians :)

Sent on 02/04/2019

The Encore Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved playing at your gorgeous wedding at The Wright House and were excited to play "Shut Up and Dance" by Walk The Moon for your recessional! Congrats!
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 11/03/2018

We Loved The Encore Quartet

We had the Encore Quartet play for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The were very professional and prompt with set up and timing. The Encore Quartet was very flexible to work with from the start to finish, and we’re very professional. Their extensive repertoire, including a lot of instrumental versions of modern pop songs, along with the essential classical pieces. I would recommend them to anyone, and would definitely use them again for future events.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2018

Truly Amazing!

Truly amazing! Everyone at our ceremony and cocktail hour loved the element of live music and the Encore Quartet really helped the time pass with our 2 hour cocktail hour! Choosing the Encore Quartet was one of our best wedding decisions!!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Laura · Married on 05/18/2018

Gina and the Encore Quartet were fantastic to work with! My wedding was in Sedona and they were willing to drive there from the Phoenix area. They played starting about 20 min before the ceremony through cocktail hour, dinner, and did the first two dances. I paid extra for 3 hours of music and for the drive, and it was so worth it! They have a wide variety of music to choose from including traditional classical, religious, pop, rock, rap, new, and old. I chose exactly what I wanted from their list (a few highlights for me were Bohemian Rhapsody, U2, Coldplay, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, John Legend, among so many more) and it was perfect for us! My guests all loved their presence as well. They are very talented. Gina was very quick to respond to email and very kind. If music holds a special place in your heart like it does mine, I highly recommend hiring them!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Nancy · Married on 03/30/2018

Beautiful sound and professional! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Kendall · Married on 03/30/2018

The Encore Quartet was AMAZING!!! My husband and I weren't sure what type of music all of our guests would enjoy before the ceremony, and Gina helped guide us to the best selection. The quality and professionalism was spot on, highly recommend!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Dayton · Married on 03/22/2018

Gina & The Encore Quartet was fantastic! Couldn't have asked for a better quartet to do our wedding. Communicated back and forth in a timely manner and was very professional throughout the whole process. They have a plethora of songs to choose from which was great! Made our job easier on picking what we wanted for our special day!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2018

This quartet was superb! My husband and I had an amazing experience working with them from the very beginning. They were incredibly helpful while we were trying to decide on what songs we wanted to be played during our ceremony as well as cocktail hour. They offered suggestions for all of the different entrances, during the ceremony, and even had YouTube videos available for most of the songs that were recommended. Another reason they were so easy to work with was their organization. Everything was clearly marked, which made choosing our songs easier and us one step closer to being done with planning for the big day! Most importantly was how well they played on the day of. Each piece played was beautiful and perfect. They were dressed professionally and able to play both classical numbers as well as some fun, to-date songs! I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a string quartet!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Stacy · Married on 03/02/2018

The Encore Quartet was amazing at our wedding! Our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music they played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Thanks for everything! I would highly recommend The Encore Quartet for your event!!!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Erica · Married on 02/23/2018

The Encore Quartet provided beautiful music for my wedding ceremony! They worked with me to accommodate my pricing structure, and the quality was perfect. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Elise · Married on 02/16/2018

Profesisonal and great musicians. Set the tone of our ceremony and outside dinner. Learned songs we asked them to beautifully.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Kathleen · Married on 01/19/2018

I have been a professional wedding vocalist for many years in the past. I have worked with many musicians and I have to say that this quartet was one of the best. My daughter's wedding was beautiful and their contribution was excellent. I wish I had hired them for my first daughter's wedding. The Encore was 100 times better.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/17/2017

We hired the Encore Quartet to play for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They were fantastic!!! Loved hearing exactly what we wanted during the ceremony and the guests loved hearing the variety of music during our cocktail hour! thanks for helping make our day so special!!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

Thank you so much. So elegant, professional and the perfect touch to a black tie wedding!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Jay · Married on 10/14/2017

Gina and team were amazing! On time, on cue during the ceremony, and they sounded great. (We had several guests tell us so!)

Sent on 10/29/2017

Tori · Married on 10/08/2017

Gina and the Quartet were absolutely incredible. My wife and I had them play both for our wedding ceremony and reception and it blew everyone away! Every single guest at our wedding at one point mentioned how beautiful they sounded. It was perfect! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/08/2017

We truly enjoyed working with the Encore Quartet! Whenever we had questions, the team always responded promptly via email and was flexible with changes &/or additions to our song list. The quartet created a perfect ambiance to our elegant evening wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Krystel · Married on 05/06/2017

Beautiful, talented and extremely professional group of women!! Could not be happier and I will never forget how beautiful the music was walking the aisle. Thank you

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • W

wendy · Married on 04/29/2017

Hiring the Encore Quartet was one of the best decisions that I made . Guests talked about what a special touch they added to the ceremony and cocktail hour. Gina was very easy to work with and made me feel at ease when speaking with her . Loved them. Worth every penny.
    Wendy and Mark 4/29/17