The Enchanted Florist Reviews

The Enchanted Florist 6
The Enchanted Florist 7

Crystal Thompson · Married on 09/23/2018

Absolutely wonderful

Megan was AMAZING! She saw my vision and nailed it! She was easy to work with. My bouquets were gorgeous. My head table piece was stunning. My flowers were a show stopper. Megan was so easy to work with. She answered all my questions w zero attitude. I would use them again and again and again! She is wonderful.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    The Enchanted Florist 8
    The Enchanted Florist 9
    The Enchanted Florist 10
    The Enchanted Florist 11
    The Enchanted Florist 12
    The Enchanted Florist 13

Brittney · Married on 06/26/2018

I was blown away when she walked in the door with all of our flowers. They were even more than I could have ever dreamt of. My husband was so impressed, I never thought he would even care about the flowers! The most exciting part... we had succculents in all of our bouquets and boutonnière, we brought them home and planted them and they are already multiplying!!! It’s not even been a month. I would absolutely recommend Enchanted Florist over and over!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    The Enchanted Florist 14

Megan · Married on 06/23/2018

Meghan did an incredible job with the flowers for my wedding. She went a million percent out of her way to make every detail of my wedding day special. She included flowers that I thought wouldn’t be possible because they were out of season, she communicated with me during the lead up to the day to make sure every detail was perfect, and she made it possible for me to keep succulents from my bouquet and the grooms boutonnière forever which was super special. She brought the perfect flowers for my hair and the perfect flowers for my cake and she arranged them on the cakes as well. There’s no one better out there to create stunning flowers for any occasion for sure.

Sent on 08/05/2018
    The Enchanted Florist 15
    The Enchanted Florist 16
    The Enchanted Florist 17
    The Enchanted Florist 18
    The Enchanted Florist 19
    The Enchanted Florist 20

Kensie · Married on 05/27/2018

I highly recommend the enchanted florist! I planned my wedding from out of state and they made it so easy. Meghan was so easy to communicate with and took the stress out of everything. She even hand delivered the flowers to our facility and incorporated my grandmothers necklaces into my bouquet at the last minute. Not to mention the flowers were beautiful!! Can’t recommend Meghan and the enchanted florist enough!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    The Enchanted Florist 21

Rebecca · Married on 03/24/2018

Using Enchanted Florist was one of the best decisions I made when choosing vendors on our wedding day. The flowers were stunning, and the florists are talented, easy to work with, and professional. They were able to help me stay well within my budget, were on time with delivery, and everything looked perfect! You don't need to look any further than these talented ladies!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Marsha · Married on 03/24/2018

Megan and the staff at Enchanted Florist went above and beyond for my daughter's wedding. The bride's bouquet was absolutely gorgeous as were the flowers for the bridesmaids, groom, groomsmen, parents and grandparent. The decorations for the reception venue were perfect!
    Do yourself a favor, don't look anywhere else for a florist. This is the one!
    Thank you Megan!!
    Steve & Marsha Goodwin

Sent on 04/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/24/2018

I am still so impressed with how our flowers turned out for our outdoor elopement! Enchanted Florist totally understood the vibe I wanted and included plants that we could plant afterwards. Their hard work and attention to detail really show in their pieces. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/07/2018
    The Enchanted Florist 22
    The Enchanted Florist 23

Kathryn · Married on 11/09/2017

The bouquet was exactly what I asked for. At the last minute, I needed the flowers delivered 30 minutes earlier in order to have them ready for pictures. Meghan accommodated my request and was super responsive to my questions.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Lena · Married on 10/27/2017

Megan and her team were so easy and professional to work with! Megan made my life so easy by just asking for pictures of what I wanted and then gave me a realistic expectation of what was in season and would look good. I could not be happier. She took my ideas and made them exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 11/19/2017

cassie · Married on 10/23/2017

The entire process was super smooth and the whole team really listened to what we wanted for our wedding. We had specific ideas on what we needed and wanted because we had a lego themed wedding and we didnt want the flowers to overshadow the legos, which they didnt. The flowers were a beautiful accent to the legos and everything just looked perfect. They really brought my vision to life and being a bit of a control freak when it came to planning my wedding I was very impressed from start to finish. They provided pictures of what flowers they were going to use to give me a visual and that was a HUGE selling point I cried almost every time I looked at those pictures and I am so grateful you were able to be part of our day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/28/2018
    The Enchanted Florist 24
    The Enchanted Florist 25

April · Married on 09/22/2017

While on the road from Nebraska to Colorado I received an email informing me my original florist was unable to supply our wedding florals (due to hurricanes causing supply issues & at no fault to anyone during such a difficult time for so many) So, I began the work of locating a florist within my budget, and with less than 48 hrs to spare. The kindness I received from the ladies at Enchanted Florist goes beyond a 5 star rating. When I walked in to pick up our bouquets and boutonnieres I was beyond words happy. I honestly cannot believe how amazing my flowers turned out!! It was such a seamless interaction. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/24/2017

CD · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot give Nicole et al at The Enchanted Florist in Estes Park enough stars to say how pleased we were with the services they provided. The flowers and garland for the gazebo at The Estes Park Resort were exactly what we wanted, and set off our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception with just the effect we hoped for!
    Thank you!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Abby · Married on 09/09/2017

The gals at The Enchanted Florist are remarkably creative and talented. I had an unusual request for wedding flowers that included succulents and hops and I don't think they even hesitated to get on it. They were so kind and gracious when I worked with them on a budget and they went above and beyond anything I could have expected. The bouquets, boutonnieres, flower halo and corsages were all so, so beautiful. Do not hesitate to work with these gals for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2017

The Enchanted Florist was absolutely incredible and did an amazing job with our flowers for our wedding on September 1, 2017. Our first florist informed us that they weren't able to get us our flowers by our wedding day, so we were in search of a new florist in Estes Park. With all of their great reviews, we had decided on the Enchanted Florist! They were able to help us last minute and put together such an amazing bouquet and boutonniere for my husband and I! Once we picked up our flowers, we were so happy that our first florist didn't work out!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Eileen · Married on 08/19/2017

Excellent service...beautiful flowers! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Michael · Married on 08/12/2017

Enchanted florist did a wonderful job on our wedding and provided some stunning arrangements. They were flexible on meeting our demands, and we were confident leaving the designs in their hands. Not to mention being minutes away from our venue in Estes Park proved to be very helpful. 5/5 recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/05/2017

Enchanted Florist created the most exquisite bouquet for my daughters wedding. Everything was done by phone from GA and it was handled to perfection. Everyone who has seen a picture has commented on the beauty of the arrangement. Thank you for providing exactly what she wanted and making her day even more magical.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Madison · Married on 08/05/2017

The bouquet for my wedding day was like something from a dream. I had so many people ask me who made it and I got so many compliments. The price point was pretty reasonable as well. Thank you!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Jen · Married on 07/27/2017

Nicole and the entire team at Enchanted Florist were a pleasure to work with! My wedding was a destination event so most of my communications were via the phone or email, and they were prompt and thorough with their replies. In terms of designing the flower arrangements (centerpieces, reception decor, wedding party bouqets, etc.), the end product by the Enchanted Florist so far exceeded my expectations . The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I'd envisioned! I highly recommend these lovely people for any special event you have coming up!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Deb · Married on 07/24/2017

The wedding flowers were simply beautiful!!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Anna · Married on 07/15/2017

The Enchanted Florist did the flowers for my wedding, and they were beautiful. They took all of the pictures I sent them, and turned them into stunning arrangements within my budget! They were extremely flexible when I wanted to change my vases, and everything turned out better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 06/08/2015

C · Married on 07/02/2017

We worked with Nicole at The Enchanted Florist for our wedding reception. She was absolutely wonderful, and we would highly recommend booking their services for any event! Her responsiveness and willing to work with us in every way made the experience enjoyable and easy. Her work was beautiful!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Jamie · Married on 06/17/2017

The Enchanted Florist made such beautiful bouquets! I couldn't have been more pleased with the quality.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2017

I could not be more happy with how my flowers turned out for my wedding day in Estes Park. I chose them because of location to my wedding, in case of inclement weather, they were already there. They delivered my flowers for me on time and they were stunning! I just shared some pictures from my Pintrest with the wedding coordinator, via email, ans she did all the rest! She was very responsive and attentive to detail! My church would not allow my flower girl to throw flower pedals, so they he a wand out of branches, ribbon and it was perfect and adorable! The flower girl loved it even more than if she had a basket full of pedals. They were fresh and perfect flowers. My bouquet and the guys flowers stayed fresh until the following day! That was with the snow and everything! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Charlotte · Married on 04/24/2017

Nicole and The Enchanted Florist worked within my budget to provide beautiful flowers for my Rocky Mountain elopement. The flowers far exceeded my expectations, especially with a small budget, and communication was swift throughout the planning process. I would highly recommend The Enchanted Florist for your event in the Estes Park area.

Sent on 05/13/2017