The Emotion Picture Studio Reviews

50 | San Diego, CA

50 Reviews for The Emotion Picture Studio

• Anne

Anne · Married on 12/01/2018

This is who you want to video your special day!!

Marc was fantastic! He is someone who clearly loves his job and it shows in his work. Our guests even commented on how wonderful he was and they could tell he truly enjoys what he does. Extremely genuine. We had our video done documentary style and it really captured everything we wanted from beginning to end. You will not regret whatsoever choosing this studio. Thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Karen

Karen Martinez · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing work

From upon first contact we were so pleased with the responsiveness of Marc. Always so communicative and the online sheets made it so easy to get all the details he needed. The day of our wedding we were impressed with how detailed he was and could not wait! We just received our video (which btw got to us in such a great amount of time) and I was in tears at the trailer. We made some time to sit down and watch the full video and it felt like reliving the day. We could not be more grateful. All the beautiful parts and fun were captured- we love it!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Claire · Married on 05/05/2018

The Emotion Picture studio was amazing to work with on our wedding video! They were always extremely responsive with emails, and extremely reliable and prompt day of. Our video is everything we could have wanted and more :)

Sent on 06/25/2018

Shambrae · Married on 04/18/2018

This is absolutely the company I️ would choose over and over again! They did the most beautiful job. Exceeded my expectations more than I️ could ever express in words. Really captured the true essence of our wedding and us as a couple. You will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Christina · Married on 03/17/2018

Marc and his team did an AMAZING job with our wedding videos. They were referred to us by our venue and we're so happy we chose them. They got great footage and put the video together seamlessly. The flow of the video, along with the timing of the music coordinated so well. We chose to get aerial footage and we're so glad we did; it makes the video that much better. Marc was great to work with from beginning to end. He was quick to respond to emails and was awesome during the day of the wedding. Thank you Marc for capturing our day and making some great videos out of it!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/28/2017

Marc Lehman and team made our experience seamless. He was personally available to answer questions prior to our wedding. On the day of, he arrived early and worked well with the photographer to share ideas and get great shots/footage. He captured our story perfectly without being intrusive. We hardly knew he was there, but are so thankful that he was...the day goes by too fast to take it all in and we were so happy with final cinematic short of our day. Thanks Marc!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Darian · Married on 07/17/2017

Marc Lehman with The Emotion Picture Studio really went above and beyond for my family and I. I can't even put into words the impact he had on our wedding day. Not only the day of, but a life time of watching out fairytale unfold. The minute I met him he made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. Him and his wife actually helped me put on my veil, because we had no idea what we were doing. Words cannot explain our video. We received our video so quick and it was way beyond what I even imagined possible. I have watched it countless times and I've cried every single time. I couldn't say enough about him and The Emotion Picture Studios. I highly recommend them for your wedding day/wedding experience!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Heather · Married on 06/25/2017

Marc and his wife were amazing and very personable. We were so happy with the videos! It captured so many heart- felt moments! Well worth it and my Dad and I cry every time we watch it!

Sent on 12/15/2017

amy · Married on 06/24/2017

If you are looking for an amazing videographer - look no more! Marc was always available to chat and helped us choose the perfect package. Rich was our day of videographer and he was great! The entire staff is very professional and the videos were everything we had hoped for and more!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Marc and Emotion did such an amazing job for a great price! We are so happy we were able to have such beautiful videos of our special day and love to rewatch them :-) Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2017

We are so in love with our wedding video and experience from The Emotion Picture Studio. The artistry and quality were more than we could have imagined. We were looking for someone to document our special day and we got that. However, we also received a beautifully edited video that made us look like movie stars. Wow!! Absolutely amazing. Our family and friends love the video too and it is so special to have this to share with people who could not make it to the wedding. Marc is a lovely person and we are so grateful that he was part of our day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Stacy · Married on 04/22/2017

Marc is absolutely wonderful; if I could give him more than 5 stars, I would! I was based on the east coast while planning my wedding in San Diego and Marc did everything possible to accommodate my schedule - we FaceTimed before the wedding so that he could meet my husband and me and very quickly figured out our vibe and what we were hoping to get across in our videos. I loved his creativity and his positive attitude - on the day of the wedding, he showed up early and there were moments that I forgot that he was filming because he blended in so well and made everyone feel at ease around him. In general, I think people tend to freeze up in front of a camera, but Marc made everyone feel so comfortable that our footage perfectly encapsulates our special day with everyone's personalities coming across effortlessly.

In addition, my husband and I also wanted a drone to get some aerial footage of the ceremony and reception - Marc more than exceeded our expectations - the footage was incredible!

All in all, I had a wonderful experience with him and would recommend Marc wholeheartedly.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Blair · Married on 02/18/2017

Marc and his family are amazing! My entire family could not say enough wonderful things about them. They were professional and polite. In fact most of the time you didn't even notice they were there which led to a lot of great candid moments. But more importantly they were warm and genuinely happy to be there, which made it easy to relax and have a great time with them! We just got our video back and it is phenomenal! The quality is amazing and the footage is natural with editing that makes the whole thing look seamless. I will be recommending everyone I know to them!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Ana · Married on 12/03/2016

Marc with Emotion Picture Studio is the definition of a professional. From beginning to end, I knew I didn't have to worry about the videography. Marc helped with timing decisions, videography packages, questions, etc; he had us covered.
    Marc did exactly what I wanted with the final cut since I was very specific about not cutting speeches or parts of the ceremony. I've heard of so many awful stories where the videographer takes matters and music choice into their own hands and run wild, but that was so far from how Marc works. It's all about what you want, and Marc executes from beginning to end.
    Our wedding video is stunning and captures the moments and mood of the entire day. The cherry on top is the fact that the turnaround from the wedding day to receiving the final product was faster than I ever expected. Do yourself a favor and look no further than Marc with Emotion Picture Studio!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Sandy · Married on 08/27/2016

For our wedding, we had Marc as our videographer. He was very professional and easy to work with. During the ceremony and reception, he did a great job of catching the best moments, while also being nearly invisible (we hardly noticed his presence)! We received the edited video within just a couple weeks, and it turned out amazing. We really enjoyed watching it and reliving the whole day.

Overall, we highly recommend Marc and The Emotion Picture Studio to capture your special day.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Marissa · Married on 07/03/2016

Marc is amazing! Professional and so friendly! I would recommend The Emotion Picture Studio to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Judy · Married on 03/26/2016

We are very glad that we hired a videographer for our wedding and grateful that Marc from The Emotion Picture Studio was our videographer. Marc was easy to work with, responsive and professional. On the wedding day, he was on time and ready to capture every special moment from the pre-wedding ceremony to the end of the reception. Marc worked well with our photographer, capturing everything on the video from multiple angles and yet we were not aware of his presence during the ceremony or reception. Our full-length video is beautiful, capturing the emotion of the day as well as all of the important and memorable moments, including those that we either forgot or did not see. Within weeks of our wedding, Marc delivered the edited video with our selected music. We are extremely happy with our wedding video and highly recommend Marc and The Emotion Picture Studio for anyone considering a videographer for their special event.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/05/2015

We are so happy we chose Emotion Picture to capture our wedding day. They really got the feel of the day and we love the cinematic short they put together. Also so great to have the full ceremony and all the dances. Such a special memento of the day and we are thankful for the attention Marc gave to us. He was very responsive and so easy to work with. Took our music suggestions for the video and answered all of our questions. Thank you, Marc! We will cherish the video you made forever.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Katherine · Married on 05/30/2015

Jessica at the Emotion Picture Studio did an AMAZING job for our wedding!! We got the long film and then a highlight video to share with friends. They are very professional and will respond to any and all questions very quickly. Jessica was so nice and professional and you barely even knew there was a camera around the entire time. Our video was better than I ever imagined and I will be recommending them to everyone I know! Thanks again for capturing our day so perfectly!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Ryan · Married on 04/19/2015

First, let me just say that before we found the amazingness of the Emotion Picture Studio, we had arranged to meet with around 5 other videographers. Our first videographer meeting was with the Emotion Picture Studio and after meeting with Marc we decided to cancel all our other appointments. We knew from the moment we met Marc that he was going to be an absolute joy to work with. He made us feel comfortable right from the start and his easy going attitude made us realize he was going to be amazing to work with throughout the whole wedding process, which can be extremely stressful. Leading up to the day of the wedding, Mark held our hand every step of the way. Obviously we were very stressed during this time and he made the process so easy we barely had to do anything!
    Our wedding day ended up being calm and amazing, thanks in part to Marc! The way he presented himself and interacted with us throughout the day was great and made us feel so comfortable and relaxed! He was making us laugh the entire time! Throughout the night, we knew Marc was there, but he was behind the scenes and flexible throughout the whole event. He was like a ninja!!! Overall, he made our wedding day more special then ever and he definitely contributed to the happy and fun feel of the wedding!
    It took exactly one month to receive our video, and our reaction was WOW! We were expecting to wait up to 6 months, which is a lot of other companies’ timelines, so it was a great surprise to receive it so soon! We chose to go with the Cinematic Short, and it was a wonderful choice. The work and editing that went into making this video was spectacular and we are so thankful and lucky that we got to have Marc video our wedding! We HIGHLY recommend the Emotion Picture Studio if you are looking for a videographer! Their prices are reasonable and the people are fantastic, especially Marc! Thank you so much Marc, you made our wedding day so special!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Could not be happier to have had Marc be apart of our Fairytale wedding day. I have seen his work in the past. Now having him for my own wedding was an honor. Videography is usually the number one thing people cut out from their wedding budget. Now I know why it is a necessity to have a great video of your special day. It goes by so fast. And there are so many things you don't see or forget. Make sure you get a great videographer for your special day. While you at it... make sure you get The Emotion Picture Studio!

Sent on 04/11/2015

Mikela · Married on 03/20/2015

Marc is absolutely amazing!!! My husband and I were granted a wedding from wish upon a wedding, and Marc happen to be a vendor who donated his beautiful service to us. Marc captured our love story in a way that I don't think anyone else could. First a beautiful , peaceful interview on his ranch, to our wedding on a golf course.
    Marc makes you feel 100% comfortable when it comes to actually speaking into the camera, but also catches the candid moments and makes a perfect film out of it.
    We were told to choose the songs we wanted for our wedding videos, and Marc collaborated the songs and film just perfectly. I can't even watch the videos he made of our wedding without crying every time. The professionalism and kindness we experienced involving Marc, was above satisfaction.Not only did we receive a video that looks like a fairly tale, but also met a great individual! Thank you for the beautiful captured moments that will last a lifetime., .

Sent on 07/10/2015

My husband and I couldn't be happier that we had Marc on our wedding day. We had a great experience working with him. We absolutely loved our wedding video. I do believe that having a great videographer is an important part of the wedding. We watch our wedding video numerous times with family and friends. Every time we watch the video we can experience that wonderful time all over again. We also get to catch all the moments we missed with our guests. It is something we can keep forever with us. We also love the different options The Emotion Picture Studio offers in order to make the wedding video is piece of art. We cannot wait for another special/family event to have this vendor again!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Stephanie · Married on 11/01/2014

We just received our cinematic short video and it's s absolutely beautiful. Marc captured everything perfectly. Our video is better than I could have ever imagined and I'm so thankful that we hired The Emotion Picture Studio. Prior to the wedding, my husband was very hesitant to spend the money on a videographer but after watching the video we are sooooo happy that we hired Marc. My husband is so thrilled that we have this video. Watching our wedding let us relive the day and brought joyful tears to our eyes. Marc captured so many things that we would have missed otherwise. The music pairing, vows, and speeches were captured exactly how I wanted. Thanks for capturing priceless moments that we will cherish for years and years to come.

Sent on 12/17/2014

AL · Married on 10/31/2014

Initially we weren't going to use a videographer for our wedding ceremony and luckily we were recommended to The Emotion, and are very glad that we had them video our wedding ceremony. I really liked working with Marc because he was very quick to respond via email, and didn't require a lot of phone calls, which made it very easy to communicate with him. He offered flexible options and tailored our package to exactly what we needed. The day of, he was professional, on-time and video taped exactly how we had hoped he would. He mailed us our wedding video very promptly after our big day. Overall, exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 12/23/2014