The Emotion Picture Studio Reviews

57 | San Diego, CA

57 Reviews for The Emotion Picture Studio

Emilia Ravski · Married on 01/19/2020

Outstanding results and stress free process

Emotion Picture Studio were superb! They were helpful in working with us to pick the right type of video, were very friendly with timely response. Worked perfectly with our timeline and had a working relationship with our photographer to make the process smooth. The final videos are outstanding and we are so happy we chose to first have a videographer and went with Emotion Picture Studio. The price was great too! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Calyse

Calyse Faris · Married on 09/21/2019

Exceed our expectations!

We are very happy with the video footage of our special day! They were super responsive and helpful in making sure we got the video footage we wanted. I would 100% recommend them.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Lori Jossart · Married on 09/12/2019

Wonderful experience

I thought having a Disney wedding would be stress free, but it was just the opposite. What I do not regret was the last moment decision to get a video done and contacting The Emotion Picture Studio. From the first telephone conversation to our last moments at the reception, I was so thrilled to have Marc Lehman working on the video. He was so wonderful and thoughtful, making sure he was filming everything I wanted of my daughters Disneyland Wedding. I just loved the results we were sent of the wedding and the Cinderella coach ride, but also of the video chat done at the wedding reception that was beyond fun to do. I was so grateful when he sent us the video to show at our second reception for the friends and family that could not go to the Disneyland Wedding. The second reception was four days after the wedding, so we were so pleased that he was able to finish the video on time. Our still photographer did not get us the slide show they promised of the pictures taken and in fact, forgot to send us anything we had requested. Marc saved the day by getting us the video to share. We had a little theater set up at the second reception and had a line of family and friends waiting to see the wedding video.
    Thank you again, so much, for everything.

Sent on 12/22/2019

Nancy Hulst · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing memories that will last a lifetime!

Marc with The Emotion Picture Studio did an amazing job capturing all the beautiful moments of our wedding. Watching the videos brought us back to the actual day and we could feel those emotions again. Your wedding day goes so fast, you find you don’t remember a lot of it or didn’t get to see every part of it. Marc captures all those forgotten or missed moments and we were so happy to get to watch it and relive that magical day. We most definitely recommend The Emotion Picture Studio.

Sent on 12/21/2019

Marissa Sodero · Married on 03/12/2019

Sodero O’Callaghan Wedding

These guys were so much fun to work with. So easy to talk to and be natural around them and the videos turned out amazing.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Jane

Jane Miller · Married on 02/11/2019

By all means, contract with The Emotion Studio

Marc and The Emotion Picture Studio are by far the easiest, most pleasant, most professional asset you'll find to capture the essence of your wedding. You'll appreciate his service even more once you receive the beautiful video, footage that showcases events that you, in all of the excitement of the day, probably missed. This service will prove to be by far one of the best decisions you'll make in planning the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 12/01/2018

This is who you want to video your special day!!

Marc was fantastic! He is someone who clearly loves his job and it shows in his work. Our guests even commented on how wonderful he was and they could tell he truly enjoys what he does. Extremely genuine. We had our video done documentary style and it really captured everything we wanted from beginning to end. You will not regret whatsoever choosing this studio. Thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Karen

Karen Martinez · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing work

From upon first contact we were so pleased with the responsiveness of Marc. Always so communicative and the online sheets made it so easy to get all the details he needed. The day of our wedding we were impressed with how detailed he was and could not wait! We just received our video (which btw got to us in such a great amount of time) and I was in tears at the trailer. We made some time to sit down and watch the full video and it felt like reliving the day. We could not be more grateful. All the beautiful parts and fun were captured- we love it!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Claire · Married on 05/05/2018

The Emotion Picture studio was amazing to work with on our wedding video! They were always extremely responsive with emails, and extremely reliable and prompt day of. Our video is everything we could have wanted and more :)

Sent on 06/25/2018

Shambrae · Married on 04/18/2018

This is absolutely the company I️ would choose over and over again! They did the most beautiful job. Exceeded my expectations more than I️ could ever express in words. Really captured the true essence of our wedding and us as a couple. You will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Christina · Married on 03/17/2018

Marc and his team did an AMAZING job with our wedding videos. They were referred to us by our venue and we're so happy we chose them. They got great footage and put the video together seamlessly. The flow of the video, along with the timing of the music coordinated so well. We chose to get aerial footage and we're so glad we did; it makes the video that much better. Marc was great to work with from beginning to end. He was quick to respond to emails and was awesome during the day of the wedding. Thank you Marc for capturing our day and making some great videos out of it!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Mary Loverde · Married on 01/12/2018

Creative and beautifully personalized

Mark really got to know us and created a video that not only did everyone rave about, their common response was, "That beautiful video was so YOU!" The creativity was off the charts. He captured so many of the moments we missed that we felt like he gave us a special view of our day that is priceless.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Danielle · Married on 09/28/2017

Marc Lehman and team made our experience seamless. He was personally available to answer questions prior to our wedding. On the day of, he arrived early and worked well with the photographer to share ideas and get great shots/footage. He captured our story perfectly without being intrusive. We hardly knew he was there, but are so thankful that he was...the day goes by too fast to take it all in and we were so happy with final cinematic short of our day. Thanks Marc!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Darian · Married on 07/17/2017

Marc Lehman with The Emotion Picture Studio really went above and beyond for my family and I. I can't even put into words the impact he had on our wedding day. Not only the day of, but a life time of watching out fairytale unfold. The minute I met him he made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. Him and his wife actually helped me put on my veil, because we had no idea what we were doing. Words cannot explain our video. We received our video so quick and it was way beyond what I even imagined possible. I have watched it countless times and I've cried every single time. I couldn't say enough about him and The Emotion Picture Studios. I highly recommend them for your wedding day/wedding experience!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Heather · Married on 06/25/2017

Marc and his wife were amazing and very personable. We were so happy with the videos! It captured so many heart- felt moments! Well worth it and my Dad and I cry every time we watch it!

Sent on 12/15/2017

amy · Married on 06/24/2017

If you are looking for an amazing videographer - look no more! Marc was always available to chat and helped us choose the perfect package. Rich was our day of videographer and he was great! The entire staff is very professional and the videos were everything we had hoped for and more!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Marc and Emotion did such an amazing job for a great price! We are so happy we were able to have such beautiful videos of our special day and love to rewatch them :-) Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2017

We are so in love with our wedding video and experience from The Emotion Picture Studio. The artistry and quality were more than we could have imagined. We were looking for someone to document our special day and we got that. However, we also received a beautifully edited video that made us look like movie stars. Wow!! Absolutely amazing. Our family and friends love the video too and it is so special to have this to share with people who could not make it to the wedding. Marc is a lovely person and we are so grateful that he was part of our day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Stacy · Married on 04/22/2017

Marc is absolutely wonderful; if I could give him more than 5 stars, I would! I was based on the east coast while planning my wedding in San Diego and Marc did everything possible to accommodate my schedule - we FaceTimed before the wedding so that he could meet my husband and me and very quickly figured out our vibe and what we were hoping to get across in our videos. I loved his creativity and his positive attitude - on the day of the wedding, he showed up early and there were moments that I forgot that he was filming because he blended in so well and made everyone feel at ease around him. In general, I think people tend to freeze up in front of a camera, but Marc made everyone feel so comfortable that our footage perfectly encapsulates our special day with everyone's personalities coming across effortlessly.

In addition, my husband and I also wanted a drone to get some aerial footage of the ceremony and reception - Marc more than exceeded our expectations - the footage was incredible!

All in all, I had a wonderful experience with him and would recommend Marc wholeheartedly.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Blair · Married on 02/18/2017

Marc and his family are amazing! My entire family could not say enough wonderful things about them. They were professional and polite. In fact most of the time you didn't even notice they were there which led to a lot of great candid moments. But more importantly they were warm and genuinely happy to be there, which made it easy to relax and have a great time with them! We just got our video back and it is phenomenal! The quality is amazing and the footage is natural with editing that makes the whole thing look seamless. I will be recommending everyone I know to them!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Ana · Married on 12/03/2016

Marc with Emotion Picture Studio is the definition of a professional. From beginning to end, I knew I didn't have to worry about the videography. Marc helped with timing decisions, videography packages, questions, etc; he had us covered.
    Marc did exactly what I wanted with the final cut since I was very specific about not cutting speeches or parts of the ceremony. I've heard of so many awful stories where the videographer takes matters and music choice into their own hands and run wild, but that was so far from how Marc works. It's all about what you want, and Marc executes from beginning to end.
    Our wedding video is stunning and captures the moments and mood of the entire day. The cherry on top is the fact that the turnaround from the wedding day to receiving the final product was faster than I ever expected. Do yourself a favor and look no further than Marc with Emotion Picture Studio!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Sandy · Married on 08/27/2016

For our wedding, we had Marc as our videographer. He was very professional and easy to work with. During the ceremony and reception, he did a great job of catching the best moments, while also being nearly invisible (we hardly noticed his presence)! We received the edited video within just a couple weeks, and it turned out amazing. We really enjoyed watching it and reliving the whole day.

Overall, we highly recommend Marc and The Emotion Picture Studio to capture your special day.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Marissa · Married on 07/03/2016

Marc is amazing! Professional and so friendly! I would recommend The Emotion Picture Studio to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Judy · Married on 03/26/2016

We are very glad that we hired a videographer for our wedding and grateful that Marc from The Emotion Picture Studio was our videographer. Marc was easy to work with, responsive and professional. On the wedding day, he was on time and ready to capture every special moment from the pre-wedding ceremony to the end of the reception. Marc worked well with our photographer, capturing everything on the video from multiple angles and yet we were not aware of his presence during the ceremony or reception. Our full-length video is beautiful, capturing the emotion of the day as well as all of the important and memorable moments, including those that we either forgot or did not see. Within weeks of our wedding, Marc delivered the edited video with our selected music. We are extremely happy with our wedding video and highly recommend Marc and The Emotion Picture Studio for anyone considering a videographer for their special event.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/05/2015

We are so happy we chose Emotion Picture to capture our wedding day. They really got the feel of the day and we love the cinematic short they put together. Also so great to have the full ceremony and all the dances. Such a special memento of the day and we are thankful for the attention Marc gave to us. He was very responsive and so easy to work with. Took our music suggestions for the video and answered all of our questions. Thank you, Marc! We will cherish the video you made forever.

Sent on 01/25/2016