The Elegant Harp Reviews

144 | Lake Worth, FL

144 Reviews for The Elegant Harp

• Mirena

Mirena · Married on 10/13/2018

It was the right decision

We really enjoyed having a harpist at our wedding. AnnaLisa was professional, on time and very easy to work with. I melted to the sound of the harp as I walked down the isle. I thoroughly enjoyed this experince and highly recommend.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Linda · Married on 02/10/2018

Amazing - Esther was wonderful, and really added an elegant touch to your wedding! Thank you SO much. She was lovely, and a delight to work with.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Valentina · Married on 12/22/2017

We had a small, intimate wedding and we wanted a touch of elegance. The Elegant Harp was the perfect choice to add that uniquely unforgettable experience that made our wedding so special! Esther, the harpist, played so beautifully! I always wanted a harpist for my ceremony and did not think I could afford it. The Elegant Harp was affordable and made my wedding day dream come true. I would HIGHLY recommend!

Jeannie · Married on 12/09/2017

It was a pleasure working with Esther and Annalisa. Amazing and very professional.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Pamela · Married on 12/02/2017

I had so many compliments from guests! Wonderful addition to any wedding!

Krystn · Married on 11/19/2017

My husband and I got married November 19,2017 and Esther made our day so much more special! From the beginning she was very helpful. Thank you for being the best!!!!

Brittany · Married on 11/18/2017

Esther played the harp for our wedding ceremony and we were so pleased!!! She is a true professional and very talented. Everyone complemented how beautiful the ceremony music was! She was so helpful when it came to selecting the music for the ceremony and she offered great recommendations. We highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Originally my husband and I were going to just have instrumentals playing by our DJ for our ceremony, but my mom wanted something more romantic. I am so glad we decided to go with something more romantic and hiring Esther. We received so many compliments by our guests for the music she played during the ceremony and cocktail hour. She met with us personally and with songs we had in mind for the processional and recessional she played them to help give us an idea of how they will sound. This I feel was a very personal touch and reflection of her love for her work. And because I am such a Disney princess, she also had a great selection of Disney songs which she played during cocktail hour. It just allowed for another piece of myself and my husband to be experienced by our guests. Great investment for any bride and groom, you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Erica · Married on 07/07/2017

5 Stars!! Thank you, Esther, for being a part of creating an amazing, memorable experience for our guests—and for the ease in working together! Happy New Year!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Caroline · Married on 04/29/2017

Esther was so wonderful! She had a great selection of songs and had plenty of recommendations. She even managed to bring her harp right onto the beach for our ceremony. She certainly made our day special! I would recommend her to all!

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • FutureMrsRovner

Meghan · Married on 04/08/2017

Esther (and her husband, who officiated our wedding ceremony) were absolutely amazing. Most little girls have a picture from an early age of what their wedding will be like. While that image changes when you actually plan your wedding, the moment she began playing the bridal march, I almost teared up, as at least that moment was exactly the moment I had pictured my whole life--and it's one of the few moments of our wedding day that is still crystal clear in my mind, which is such a gift to me. Working with her was definitely one of the best decisions I made to ensure that our ceremony was perfect. On top of her skill on the harp, she was so easy and accommodating to work with. Esther performed at our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour, which was a concern of mine due to a lack of coverage on the outdoor location. Esther and her husband arrived early and figured out a solution without any trouble (and no additional stress on us to try and help). She is a consummate professional, but also extremely personable--you really feel that she is so happy to be a part of your special day. I would recommend her again and again. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Erica · Married on 03/31/2017

Esther was wonderful to work with and her lovely harp music was the perfect backdrop to our intimate, outdoor wedding ceremony. She took the time to meet with us prior to the wedding and gave us great ideas on music selections. Her husband, Pastor Paul Underhay, was our officiant and the ceremony was perfect and stress-free thanks to the two of them.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Sun · Married on 03/05/2017

My husband and I had a small, very elegant outdoor wedding at the Colony Hotel in Palm Beach this past March. We wanted it to be romantic, magical and spiritual, and after listening to Esther's harp music, we were enthralled. Of all the decisions that I had to make for the wedding, this was the easiest. To me the harp is the closest instrument to heaven, and Esther's magical touch was transcendent. After the ceremony, we had an spectacular indoor dinner for our family inside, loaded with candlelight, and we supplemented Esther and her harp with a violinist and cello for a trio of musicians that played everything from Dr. Zhivago to I Think I Love You (did I mention she is a great sport as well?) Besides her beautiful music, Esther is also a beautiful person inside and out, with a gentle soul and a graceful and refined presence. The best.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Diane · Married on 01/21/2017

We had Esther play at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and it truly was perfect. She played exactly what we wanted, knew almost every song in existence and was great about supporting us with ideas. She was incredibly flexible and professional. Esther made our wedding so incredibly magical. We had people commenting about her and how wonderful she was. Thank so much for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Cheryl · Married on 01/14/2017

The Elegant Harp & String Ensemble was a dream come true for my wedding. They were absolutely amazing, so professional and the music on the harp was beautiful and it filled the room with such elegance. I was so happy to have them be a part of our wonderful day.

Kristin · Married on 01/07/2017

Esther and AnnLisa were incredible! I am so happy that we chose to have them as part of our wedding to provide the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. The harp added such a special touch to our wedding. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Sheneka · Married on 12/11/2016

Beyond the fact that Esther is a phenomenal harpist, we made a special connection with her due to her kind and gentle spirit. When we met with her for our consultations, she was always happy to play songs that would be just the right fit for our day, She even suggested lovely Italian opera songs from my fiance's home country of Italy. It really was the right touch and made him feel especially touched and moved. Other than opera songs, she can offer a big selection of modern, classical, jazz and other international music. Everyone enjoyed the harpist on our wedding day and spoke highly of her playing! It was that special elegant touch that we needed and her beautiful playing helped to set the atmosphere for our wedding! We would like to thank Esther for her professional service and we highly recommend her!

~ Sheneka and Flavio ~

Sent on 12/29/2016

Veronica · Married on 12/10/2016

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Esther. She is so wonderful!! The music was everything I had ever dreamed of and more. Such the perfect touch to our romantic and loving ceremony. Thank you Esther for everything! Love the Frost family!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Kim · Married on 09/10/2016

Esther was fantastic she was easy to work with, plays beautifully. Having her play for our ceremony was the best thing we could of done. Our guest were amazed and her music, it was the final touch to set the tone of our day.

Tara · Married on 08/07/2016

We definitely recommend The Elegant Harp! Esther was a pleasure to work with and played beautifully!

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2016

Esther was great! She did my ceremony music. We had a Harp and Flute and it was beautiful and classic! Esther was great at suggesting songs to use for the ceremony and always very professional and quick to respond! I highly recommend using her to give your wedding that extra special touch!

Sent on 10/29/2016
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2016

Just want to take a moment to thank Esther for her amazing service and talent! Our wedding ceremony was one of a kind with the addition of the beautiful sounds of the harp! Everything turned out great, truly made our day very special :)

Sent on 06/25/2016

Esther was absolutely wonderful! She performed the music for our wedding ceremony, and I am so happy we chose her! She was incredibly professional, talented, and fun to work with. As soon as we heard her play the harp, we knew we wanted her to play for our wedding! She was very attentive to our tastes and made our ceremony special! So many wedding guests have commented on her outstanding talent and how she made the ceremony unique and elegant! She was very prompt in all of our communications, and made us feel comfortable and at ease. She did an amazing job for our wedding, and we could not be happier with her work!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Katherine · Married on 04/16/2016

Esther is not only an amazing harpist, but a kind soul as well! From the moment we met with her, she was happy to share her expertise with us and make us feel at ease! We had a couple of outlandish songs we wanted incorporated into our ceremony and cocktail hour and she was able to learn them all and play them beautifully!

Kendall · Married on 03/26/2016

Book Esther and her husband! We loved her and she is so skilled. Very professional.