29 Reviews for The Edgewood Inn

Barware (4)
Uncovered Outdoor (3)
Scenic Views (3)
28 The Edgewood Inn Reviews

We stayed at the Edgewood for an evening with part of a wedding party. We had such an amazing stay! The property was beautiful and we had such an incredible view. The owners were so accommodating, kind, and professional. You can tell they truly care about the guest experience. Would definitely make the trip to stay again.

Profile Picture Gregory, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I spent three nights of our honeymoon here, and we're so glad we did! Kathy, our hostess, was very accommodating and helpful. My wife has dairy allergies and Kathy went out of her way to make sure she had a great dairy-free breakfast each morning. The house itself is absolutely beautiful and well cared for. As a pianist, I was very glad to have a lovely grand piano to play and my wife was glad to have space to practice guitar. The room was relaxing and had a great view of the mountains. Kathy took us out one morning to some local trails and we got to see some beautiful areas we might never have found. Even though the inn is secluded in the forest, it was not far from Woodland Park and everything we needed was less than a 15 minute drive away. We are both very impressed and satisfied with our stay at Edgewood, and we hope to return some day.

Photo for The Edgewood Inn Review - The view from our bedroom.
Profile Picture Ryan, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a perfect destination wedding day here on December 2nd. The venue is incredible, the views breath taking, the house is amazing and best of all the hosts Dean and Kathy are two incredibly wonderful people. Our wedding was a small gathering of 50 of our closest friends and family, the venue made it feel very intimate and all of our guests loved it. Both families from out of town stayed at the Edgewood Inn from Thursday to Sunday which was perfect for our families to spend even more time growing together. Thank you again to Dean and Kathy for helping us put on a remarkable weekend!

Profile Picture Jared, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our guests can not stop talking about how beautiful this venue was for our wedding. The owner, Dean, was so accommodating the entire weekend and was able to fulfill all our requests and answer any question we had leading up to the wedding. We loved that we were able to have our rehearsal dinner here and stay Friday-Sunday. The bridal suite was perfect for getting ready with my girls. We were able to bring in all our own vendors, including food and alcohol, which was another perk! The ceremony space is breathtaking with views of pikes peak in a covered indoor/outdoor space which made weather a nonfactor when planning our day (which ended up being sunny and beautiful). We had the most perfect Colorado mountain wedding in the perfect venue!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Linens, Parking

The reason we chose this venue for our wedding August 5, 2017 was because of the incredible views and intimate setting in the mountains. As soon as we saw the Edgewood Inn we knew it was where we would have our special day!

The owners of Edgewood, Kathy and Dean, were fantastic at helping ensure the big day went as we wanted. They never got tired of our questions and worked through everything we needed. Since we rented the entire venue for the weekend, we held our rehearsal dinner (we used Bird Dog BBQ to cater this and it worked out perfect) at the venue Friday evening, which made the evening laid back and a place where both our families and out of town guests could get to know each other. The night of the wedding Kathy and Dean helped to make sure everything was running smoothly behind the scenes, but they also were out and about getting to know our guests. We used Salt of the Earth catering with AJ from Celebrity DJ and they all (with Kathy and Dean) worked together the night of our wedding. Everything went so smoothly! We are still receiving compliments about this venue and the owners.

Overall, we highly recommend this venue for your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter was married at the Edgewood in May and I cannot speak highly enough about the experience! The staff and accommodations were excellent. Many of our guest's made a point to tell us this was the funnest wedding they had ever attended and I think a large portion of the credit needs to go to the Edgewood owners. They were easy to work with and very helpful through the weekend. The building and setting are so beautiful you have to see it to appreciate it. I recommend them without hesitation and would use their services in the future!

Profile Picture Rick, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is the definition of a hidden gem. We are so thankful we stumbled upon this place and checked it out!.The Inn was everything we were hoping for and more! Dean, Kathy, and Jesse are wonderful to work with, very accommodating, and so so helpful. Loved having the place for the weekend and having time to set up and get settled into the place before the big day. It made the whole weekend more relaxing. Such a great place with different spaces for people to hang out and enjoy the evening. And you just cannot beat that view! Pikes Peak in all her glory :) If we did it all over again, we would definitely choose the Edgewood again.

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

guest at good friends wedding, owner/staff was amazing. location/back-drop was absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture User7304314, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ

Everything was easy & seamless throughout the entire process. We instantly fell in love with the venue from the first moment walking in the front door and seeing the exquisite view, as well as the beauty of the house. Dean and Kathy have thought of everything and have an option for any scenario. They were clear with their requirements, while being flexible and supportive to our questions and ideas. I appreciated the list of suggested vendors they provided, it was quite helpful with finding lodging for our guests and a salon in town for me and my bridesmaids. Jessie was a wonderful host and made the whole event run smoothly. He fit in perfectly with our guests and even lead the dance floor in the Cupid Shuffle! Dean and Jessie cook a wonderfully delicious home style brunch for house guests in the mornings. Perfect hangover food!
We clearly couldn't have been happier with our service and the location. Our guests repeatedly commented on how stunning the venue was. It was the star of the event.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Edgewood Inn is heavenly and located in "the city above the clouds". The best word to describe the venue is immaculate. Then you add professional and attentive service from the staff/managers/owners and you have the perfect setting for the perfect event..... Loved It!!

Profile Picture Gordon, 8/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Got married 7/23/2016!! The venue is absolutely breathtaking! The perfect location to give out-of-towners a true taste of Colorado! Dean was helpful with set up and gave great ideas for a successful day, Kathy made a delicious breakfast for a perfect way to start the day, and Jesse answered all questions and gave suggestions for our big day!! Thank you Dean, Kathy, and Jesse for helping to give us our dream wedding and for opening your doors to our family and friends!!

Profile Picture Gina, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Parking

My daughters and I went to the Edgewood Inn for a girls getaway. The Inn was beautiful! We had a great evening in the movie room, and loved being together in The Loft for a relaxing time together. The delicious breakfast served by Kathy out on the deck facing Pikes Peak was pure heaven. It is a special place, and Kathy was like meeting a friend that you have known for years. My three daughters want to make this a tradition.

Profile Picture Jane, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dean, Kathy, and Jesse at the Edgewood Inn were so wonderful! They were incredibly professional and provided nearly everything for us. Our wedding went seamlessly with all of their hard work. Thank you for a wonderful experience!!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding! It was absolutely gorgeous!!! We had a winter wedding (January) and they worked very hard to ensure that the ceremony area was plenty warm and all of our guests were comfortable. We had so many of our guests tell us how beautiful the venue was and the wedding. We looked at several venues throughout Colorado for our perfect "Winter Mountain Wedding" and there were no others that came close to matching what we had with The Edgewood Inn - price and quality wise. A big Thank you to Kathy, Dean and Jesse!

Profile Picture Jamie, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Parking, Covered Outdoor

The Inn was absolutely perfect for our wedding weekend. Dean and Kathy were so accommodating and easy to work with. My (now) husband is in the Army, so we planned the whole thing in about 8 weeks due to schedule uncertainty. They were so supportive and accommodating during that whirlwind. The view is just breathtaking. We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony backdrop and setting. It was so convenient to have everything happening in one place! Including breakfast all together the next morning. The movie room was so great for the little ones in attendance, too. :) We cannot wait to visit Edgewood Inn again someday.

Profile Picture Corinne, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Had my wedding there in September, and EVERYONE, from my wedding party, to my guests, to the vendors kept coming up to me and saying how much they loved the venue and the owners. It made my wedding weekend just perfect. I really can't say how much fun I had at the Inn! I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture User4420704, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

We could have not picked a better venue. It was intimate and beautiful with great views of Pike peaks . Cathy and dean helped us so much and made every one of our guest feel at home. We will be back for our anniversaries !

Profile Picture ana, 11/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding at the Edgewood Inn. There was snow on Pikes Peak and the leaves were just finishing changing – the background was absolutely beautiful! The high ceilings and gorgeous decorations make the place an excellent venue. And I can’t tell you how convenient it was to have the Inn for 48 hours – we got to take our time setting up and enjoyed talking about the wedding with our family the next day over a delicious breakfast. Dean and his team were always helpful, seeing to our every need immediately! Even before the wedding they were very helpful giving us ideas and helping us find vendors for catering, florist and DJ.

I know that some from Colorado Springs will be afraid to have their wedding in Woodland Park. I can’t tell you how happy everyone was to make the drive. They loved the excellent views and it being a little farther away made it feel like a destination wedding. If you are worried about anyone driving they can stay at the Country Lodge in town and take a cab there.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

most beautiful venue we had seen! Perfect for our mountain wedding, just the right size and amazing views. The owners put so much into making their house beautiful!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married in July at the Edgewood Inn- we couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue. Their indoor/outdoor space on the bottom floor provided a gorgeous view of Pikes Peak for the backdrop of our ceremony but also shelter for our guests in case it rained (it did just briefly before our ceremony). We had our cocktail hour up on the deck which our guests loved. They raved about how beautiful Kathy and Dean's house was and how perfect the views were. Kathy and Dean went above and beyond to make sure we were all happy and made us a delicious breakfast the morning of the wedding. We would highly recommend the Edgewood Inn for any couple looking for a lovely mountain wedding!!

Profile Picture morgan, 7/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Edgewood Inn was a fantastic place for my wedding! I booked it before I looked at any other place because I knew I would never find anything better! The staff is amazing, James, kathy and Dean helped behind the scenes and made the day proceed flawlessly.

Profile Picture Brittany and Joshua, 6/22/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter's wedding was held at this beautiful venue, and it was just wonderful. Kathy and Dean were very helpful, served wonderful breakfasts, and contributed to making everything run smoothly. It was lovely staying at the wedding venue. The inside and outside spaces for the rehearsal dinner, wedding, cocktail hour, and reception formed a great backdrop to a joyous celebration and party.

Profile Picture Linda and Don, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I recently got married at the Edgewood Inn, and I can't say enough great things about it. Not only did our guests keep coming up to us during the wedding and complimenting the venue, but they all loved Dean and Kathy, the owners, and how friendly and helpful they were. The guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the view was, as well as the venue itself, and everyone said it was the perfect setting for a Colorado wedding.

From a bride's perspective, they really made it easy to plan my wedding at their venue. From the start, they provided a list of vendors who have worked at the venue before, which made it easier to find a place to start, as well as making it easier to work with the vendors (seeing as they already knew how to find it, where to stage things, etc). Each time I contacted a vendor to schedule a meeting, and I mentioned the venue, it was met with great joy at getting to serve at another wedding at the Edgewood Inn - even the vendors loved the venue and the owners!! Now that says something!

My husband and I picked the venue mainly because of the AMAZING views of the mountains, but also because they helped make the wedding easier to plan, because it really came with a lot of wedding items already included (such as the tables, linens, etc.) and the privacy that came with it. We wanted to get married in the mountains, but didn't want to do something so public that people on vacation would be walking through and watching/staring/taking photos. This venue is great because it is a little secluded and out of the way that people can't just wander up to it, but still close enough to town (Woodland Park) that guests wouldn't be driving too far out of their way.

I would highly recommend the Edgewood Inn for a wedding, and I think it would also be great as a weekend getaway and a B&B.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is amazing! The guests couldn't stop saying how beautiful it was. Kathy, Dean, Jesse, and the vendors work very well together.

Profile Picture User5312152, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up