The Edgewater Trio Reviews

4 | Seattle, WA

4 Reviews for The Edgewater Trio

Memo J. · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Wizards!

The Edgewater Trio were fantastic!!! We hired them for our wedding and they set up and tore down on time and best of all they sounded great!!! I look forward to future events they perform. It is not understated when I say that you will get your monies worth and more when you hire them for an event. The band did great and worked autonomously and they even learned our wedding song for us to dance to.

Sent on 02/06/2019

The Edgewater Trio's reply:

I'm so glad we were able to help make your special day memorable! We look forward to future events where we can play for you you!!

Taite · Married on 08/19/2018

The Life of The Party!

The Edgewater Trio performed at my wedding and they were incredible! They were a memorable part of our wedding, and they completely entertained everyone! Having a live band play was such a fun and unique touch to our day.

Sent on 02/06/2019

The Edgewater Trio's reply:

Thanks so much! We had a ton of fun performing at your wedding. It was truly an honor to be part of your big day! Thanks again, your kind words mean a lot!
  • Harv

Harv David Rowland · Married on 05/05/2018

Super relaxing yet engaging and fun

These guys have tremendous talent and a great attitude. They can play anything they hear.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Valerie · Married on 07/18/2015

Outstanding Musicians!

Fun, interactive, high-energy band for your special event! They play a variety of songs to please any crowd. I have used Edgewater Trio numerous times and they never disappoint! Get your dancing shoes on!

Sent on 02/19/2019