The Edge Entertainment LLC Reviews

1 User photo

The Edge Entertainment LLC 1
  • Phebe

Phebe Satterfield · Married on 10/20/2018

Joe was extremely professional and energetic. What a wonderful service he provided for us. My son’s wedding was immensely fun! Love this company!

Just fabulous!!! Joe was amazing! He worked with us down to every little detail.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2018

Joe not only provided us with amazing advice for music choices, but was like another family member. He keeps everyone dancing and having fun, even gets out there and dances to get it going. He kept us on schedule and played every song we asked for. he even caught special moments for us by video and pictures. Best DJ EVER!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Haley · Married on 05/19/2018

The Edge Entertainment is incredible! Joe took the time to meet with my husband and I before the wedding to go over everything from ceremony music to our music preferences to the timeline of events. Joe went above and beyond as our DJ! Family and friends have asked me several times after the wedding who our DJ was because they had so much fun at our wedding due to Joes ability to please a diverse crowd and engage guests! I couldn’t have been more pleased with the experience we had with Joe as our DJ! I will recommend the Edge Entertainment every time!

The Edge Entertainment LLC 2
    Sent on 06/08/2018

Brianna Carlton · Married on 02/10/2018

Absolutely the best DJ

Joe is absolutely amazing! He is so super easy to work with, gets the crowd involved and super friendly. He’s always early and very attentive to detail. I was the maid of honor at this wedding.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna Carlton · Married on 02/09/2018

Best wedding dj ever!

Joe was absolutely amazing! I contacted him about six months before the wedding (i was the maid of honor) and he and I kept in contact at least every two weeks up until making sure the details were finalized. Joe was super organized and arrived almost an hour and half early to set up and run through and make sure all the equipment and songs were running right. He kept the party going (even though the family wasn’t too energetic). He made a day full of setbacks absolutely amazing! I’ll DEFINITELY be using him for my wedding!!!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Joshua · Married on 11/25/2017

Joe @ The Edge Entertaiment did our wedding a nailed it! We had a very diverse group with ages ranging from very young to up in ages and he did an amazing job! I would recommend TEE to anyone anytime and know for a fact they were going to have the best time of their life! If you’re looking for a DJ, call Joe. He’s literally the best out there.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/12/2016

Awesome! He did a great job even when things didn’t go as planned.

Sent on 06/21/2018