The Dunes Golf and Beach Club Reviews

11 | Myrtle Beach, SC

11 Reviews for The Dunes Golf and Beach Club

C · Married on 06/08/2019

A Fairy Tale Wedding!

Nicole and The Dunes Golf and Beach Club was amazing! They were responsive to all of my emails and were very flexible in terms of helping us achieve the perfect wedding. The facilities were beautiful and the food was exceptional. It was truly a fairy tale wedding and much of that is due to the support of Nicole and her amazing staff!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 07/29/2017

This place is first class. Best venue in Myrtle Beach. From venue manager Nicole, who was there to help and answer every question. To the chef that executed an amazing menu, and amazing appetizers. Their staff went above and beyond for our guests. If you want a venue that does it all, this is where you must go.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Ali · Married on 08/15/2015

A truly amazing venue!! Nicole was amazing to work with and was attentive to every little detail! You could not of asked for a more professional staff and service!! I was worried we might get small portion sizes (food & drinks) for our money, but that was not the case! The portions were beyond my expectations and no one was left hungry! I also requested an appetizer that was not on their menu and they were more than willing to accommodate me!! The venue and staff truly helped to make my wedding everything I wanted!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Lisa · Married on 07/10/2015

My husband and I planned our Myrtle Beach wedding from NY. We worked with Nicole who is the clubhouse manager. She was always just a phone call or email away and always responded to me right away. Nicole and her staff were very attentive and courteous. The food was amazing and the drinks were great! Facility was picture perfect and extremely clean. Our 100 guests raved about everything...the ceremony, the view, the food, the drinks, and the general feeling that

Sent on 07/17/2015

Natalie · Married on 07/27/2014

Beautiful ocean front venue and great food and service! Nicole Guy and her staff were phenomenal -- and the view and setting were spectacular!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Shaneika · Married on 10/19/2013

Firstly the venue itself is BEAUTIFUL! I had several venues lined up for viewing and as soon as I set foot in this venue I knew this is where I wanted my wedding. The food here may SEEM pricey, but it is so worth it. Everyone at my wedding said it was the best wedding food they have had. I went from wanted a seated dinner to wanting something more unique, but not a buffet, and Nicole was so flexible and creative. She suggested stations and it was an absolute hit! Whenever we had a question, suggestion, or issue Nicole was available. This was a destination wedding for me, so whenever I was in town Nicole made time to meet. Nicole is such a team player. I looked up at the reception and she was cutting my cake!!! Lol! If you want a beautiful venue (with a FABULOUS dressing area), great food, and a professional staff this is the place for you!!!

Sent on 11/09/2013
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 06/22/2013

Amazing! Nicole Guy is the best!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Mary Beth · Married on 12/01/2012

The Dunes Club was an awesome place to get married. The food was excellent, the view was breathtaking and Nicole made everything as easy as possible for us.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Absolutely beautiful venue, professional and easy to work with staff. Food was great! Set-up was a breeze (they did it!) and they did all of the tear-down for us (for my parents).

Sent on 08/27/2012

Evelyn · Married on 11/02/2019

Mother of the bride

Perfect in every way!
    Location location location
    Best ocean views around

Sent on 10/02/2019

Amazing place to have a wedding. Everything was great!

Sent on 10/06/2014