The Drywater Band Reviews

The Drywater Band 1
  • Kathy

Kathy Nguyen · Married on 08/31/2019

Best band ever

The Drywater Band brought THE party on our wedding day. They have the most talented group of musicians, singers, and set up crew. Everyone at our wedding was so impressed by them - they seriously thought they were at a concert and not a wedding reception. They have impeccable communication during the booking process and we’re easy to work with from day one. We couldn’t have asked for more (except a longer reception to keep on dancing)!

Sent on 09/18/2019
    The Drywater Band 2

Cheryl Lipshutz · Married on 05/26/2019

Mother of the bride

Drywater played at my daughter’s wedding reception last weekend and they were awesome!! They did a spectacular job learning a special first dance song and totally nailed it!! The lead vocalists all were fabulous and brought a tremendous amount of energy to the dance! We got many compliments in the band and actually gave out their info to several of the guests. The band is also very easy to deal with. Would highly recommend them for any special evening!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome Dance Band

Drywater Band played at my daughter's wedding and they were the BEST! They were so fun, very energetic, talented vocalists - the dance floor was packed from start to finish! Their fee is very reasonable compared to other similar bands. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun band for any occasion!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Susan Porter · Married on 04/27/2019

Fabulous band

We had this band play at my daughters wedding and they were fabulous. They were easy to work with and had a wide range of music. I would highly recommend hiring them. They had everyone on the dance floor all night long.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/30/2019

Literally the BEST wedding band out there!

My now sister-in-law had Drywater at her wedding, and all I kept hearing from my in-laws and friends who were there was how amazing Drywater was. When it came time for us to select our wedding band, obviously I had to check them out. Even though I looked at three other bands, there was no question that Drywater was the one for us. They are so incredibly talented, so easy to work with, and they made our perfect day end the perfect way...with a late night dance party! I loved every single song they played, and we danced until we couldn’t dance anymore. We had everything from pop to country to old school jams and even had a few Selena songs mixed in, and Drywater performed them all perfectly. They are literally the best around!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Rachael · Married on 03/08/2019

Not an empty seat in the house!

Drywater was hands down the heart and soul of our wedding party. I’ve never been to a wedding where people would sit back in awe of the band as if they were at a concert. I’ve also never been to a wedding where all seats were empty and EVERY SINGLE PERSON was on the dance floor. It was UNBELIEVABLE!! Drywater, we can’t thank you enough for making our wedding day even more special than it already was. We continuously get compliments on the band and inquiries of who they are and how we discovered them. We are more than happy to pass along the info!!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Lora Knapp · Married on 03/02/2019

Unbelievable!

Our wedding was a month ago and people are STILL talking about Drywater! One guest commented that they were not only the best wedding band he's seen, but the best band he's EVER seen. Another asked if he could bring them up to Iowa for his daughter's wedding.

Their talent simply blew us away. Our first dance was to "Give it all we Got Tonight" and it was like having George Strait playing for us. They were seriously that good.

Hiring Drywater was the single best decision we made for our wedding and Andrea was an absolute pleasure to work with from day one. She was extremely responsive and professional and gave us even more than what we were expecting.

Thank you so much, Drywater!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Katherine · Married on 08/18/2018

Drywater Band was everything we wanted and more for our wedding. They are so great to work with, and can do ANY type of music flawlessly, including two custom songs they learned for us. The members are FUN, interactive and extremely talented. I had multiple friends tell me it was the best wedding band they had every seen, and the dance floor was packed. Thank you Drywater!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Katy Bastedo · Married on 07/14/2018

The Best Band Ever!!!

WOW!! The Drywater Band entertained our guests at our son's wedding and was everything and more than we could have asked for! Andrea was very professional and helpful during the contracting process and answered all of my questions prior to the event. The night of the wedding, they played soft music during the dinner hour. Once the dancing began, the dance floor was filled by all ages for every song. They were FUN and engaging with all of our guests. Four months later we are still hearing what an AWESOME band we had. Thank you Drywater Band for making our son and daughter's wedding reception something we will never forget. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Leslie · Married on 04/28/2018

The Drywater Band recently performed at my son's wedding reception. They were "off the charts GREAT"! Without exception, EVERY guest raved about the band. They were engaging and interactive with the bride & groom as well as the entire crowd. They kept the crowd dancing all night long - in fact, when they played the final song of the evening - the dance floor was packed to overflowing! If you have a bride & groom that want a FUN-FILLED celebratory reception - hire DRYWATER BAND - they are fantastic. Additionally, on the logistical side, they are very easy to work with - responding quickly to emails and very generous to answer any/all questions ahead of time.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Tom · Married on 04/28/2018

only reason I rated 5 stars is because 10 is not a choice. The musicians were very talented and kept the crowd dancing all evening. Their sound system is incredible. I asked for a lower volume when they were setting up because I do not like it when the glasses vibrate and windows rattle from the music. They were accommodating and played at the perfect volume, we could visit and still dance, a lot.

Sent on 05/03/2018
  • Anthony

Carson P · Married on 04/14/2018

Best Part of our Party

They kept the party going all night. Don't hesitate! Hire them!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Ashleigh · Married on 02/03/2018

The Drywater Band is great! Great music, great band members, great owners/managers! All around amazing! Every one of our wedding guests was out on the dance floor all night long because they're that great!! You won't find a better band than the Drywater Band!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

The Drywater Band's reply:

Thank you Ashleigh!

Erin · Married on 11/18/2017

This band is worth every penny! I had dozens of wedding guests ask me, "Who is your band?!" so that they could hire for their own future wedding. They are musically versatile, upbeat, and engage the crowd like no other wedding band I've seen! They even get out on the dance floor and play their instruments and dance with everyone. Our dance floor was full the ENTIRE night (even during dinner)! Cherry on top: the band manager is on top of it!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Peter · Married on 09/30/2017

Drywater was the best wedding band that our family has ever heard - and this was our fifth child being married! They had everyone (and I mean everyone) on the dance floor, having the time of their lives. The wedding guests (of all ages) are still talking about how much fun they had, and how the band made all the difference. Hire this band!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

The Dry Water Band was fantastic! They truly made the wedding! Andrea and Bruce were a joy to work with leading up to the big day. They let me come hear them play at another wedding in Austin while I was making my band decisions and right as I heard them, I knew they were the band for us. They took it to a whole new level at our wedding and I have never been so happy that we chose them. Their whole team and all the band members were absolutely incredible. They made the night so perfect and had the dance floor packed for the entire night – people were even dancing before dinner! We had so many guests tell us they were the best wedding band they ever heard. Everything about all of them was perfect - their enthusiasm, their talent, the song choices...literally everything! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Shana · Married on 08/05/2017

The Drywater Band is simply the best of the best singers, musicians, and entertainers! If you want your guests of all ages to be on the dance floor and having the time of their lives, then hire this band. They are extremely versatile and know how to read and work the crowd.
    Prior to our wedding, we reviewed their song repertoire and submitted a song request form with many songs from a range of genres. The band nailed every song from country to pop to oldies to R&B.
    We had family and friends at our wedding that are musicians themselves (in bands, degrees in Music), and they were extremely impressed with The Drywater Band, and so was everyone else!!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/28/2017

Wow! I knew we would love having The Drywater Band play at my daughter's wedding reception, but we couldn't even imagine how AMAZING they would be! You know you have picked the BEST band when you look around and see preteens to grandparents tearing up the dance floor late into the night! Every aspect of working with them was tops: from working with Andrea on the front end to the incredible talent and repertoire of the musicians the day of, the Drywater Band exceeded all our expectations. When a rogue thunderstorm momentarily knocked out part of the electricity, a lesser band might have panicked and lost the crowd's momentum, but not Drywater: the guitarist took the opportunity to bring the house down by ripping out a solo until the power was restored! Our friends-and the bride and groom- are still talking about how much FUN they had at our reception! Yay!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Joni · Married on 04/29/2017

Best band ever... far exceeded my expectations. Huge variety of songs... all sound just like the original. Absolutely made our Reception.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Catherine · Married on 04/22/2017

This band "made" our reception. They play a wide range of music which appealed to all our guests. From our "country only" uncle to our Bruno Mars friends, there was something for everyone. I would book Drywater immediately so you know you have your entertainment covered!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Kevin · Married on 04/22/2017

amazing band! I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Madison · Married on 04/08/2017

Drywater Band is INCREDIBLE! We had our wedding on April 8th, and I still have people coming up to me asking "Where did you find the band?! They were amazing!" I cannot thank Andrea and the rest of Drywater Band for an incredible night! Everyone needs to book this band for any event you are throwing! They are THE BEST!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Tara · Married on 03/11/2017

We used Drywater Band for my daughter’s wedding reception. They absolutely made the reception a huge success!! I am not very knowledgeable about bands or instruments, but Andrea took the time to walk me through the standard size of 8 musicians and instruments and the options for adding others. I decided to add 3 musicians to the standard 8 and was extremely pleased. That gave us 3 and sometimes 4 singers, all of whom were fabulous. The selection of songs was perfect and the organization of which songs to play in what order was excellent. Our guests were obviously hugely enjoying dancing to the tunes, as were the bride and groom! We received so many enthusiastic compliments about Drywater. Even now, 5 months later, friends will mention out of the blue how great our band was. I am wanting to plan another event, just so I can have Drywater again!

Mother of the Bride

Sent on 08/11/2017

Lindsey · Married on 02/25/2017

The Drywater Band was, without a doubt, the best investment I made on my wedding day. I knew that I would have a band, and not a DJ, as my parents had a band at their wedding and they said it was the best money they spent. I am also a musician, so it was important for me (and my husband) to have high quality, entertaining music.

Oh my, how they delivered! I knew it was going to be amazing, and me trying to explain this to my guests prior to the wedding was difficult, because they were just like "oh cool, a band, that should be fun..." I do not think anybody was prepared for what was going to happen that night, including me!

There were people dancing before dinner was served, and I think that a lot of guests even forgot to eat their food, because everyone was literally on the dance floor all night long, including me! I was so sweaty and gross from dancing my butt off, and I couldn't have cared less! Every member of this band is equally talented, and there are no weak links. They obviously know each other well and know how to work the crowd, in the best way possible. The singers were incredibly interactive and made us feel like each and every one of us was important! Not to mention, they all seemed like they were having a blast, which makes the mood even just that much better.

The Drywater Band exceeded mine and all of my guest's expectations. It may seem like a hefty fee to book them, but I assure you, it is worth every penny. Make sure you get a videographer for your event if you do book them, so that you can have the memories forever. I remember thinking in our getaway car that I couldn't believe that it was over already, and I just wanted to keep dancing! Out of everything that made my day come together, Drywater was the icing on top. My guests continue to say how much fun they had, and it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I know Drywater was the main reason for this.

Thank you so much for the most memorable night of our life.

Sent on 03/02/2017