The Dress Reviews

1 User photo

The Dress 1

Morgan Cring · Getting married on 11/09/2019

The best experience!

I had such a good time finding my dress here! They were very patient and great at figuring out my style even down to the veil and accessories! They also gave good suggestions and opinions on alterations and add ons. I’m so happy I decided to go here It was the best out of all other shops around. I had a great experience! Thanks so much!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Bailey · Getting married on 10/26/2019

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! All of the staff was so kind and patient with me and my family, and made us feel so welcome. The prices were very affordable and the selection was great! Julia went above and beyond to make sure I knew all of my options and it showed how she truly cared about making sure I was completely happy when making such a big decision. Thank you all for making such a special day even better!! So happy I said yes at “The Dress”!!

Sent on 06/27/2018
  • Katie

Katie Wood · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Go see them!

The staff was so nice and so funny. She made me feel so comfortable and helped me into every dress. She not once got agitated after how many dresses I tried on. I HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Morgan · Married on 09/07/2019

I appreciated being able to shop and get customer service/assistance when needed but also allowed to shop the available dresses alone. I personally get very turned off to a pushy, sales person vibe and it was the perfect balance of being there to help in any way but also allowing me to browse on my own to find the style I liked.
    Dresses available are fantastic, priced right, with great staff. This store should have 100s of locations in my opinion!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/04/2019

The Dress staff are absolutely amazing! I felt so comfortable there and was so happy to find my dress! And so many styles to choose from! I would recommend this store to everyone!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Alyssa · Married on 04/13/2019

My mother and I weren't expecting to find a dress that weekend. After all, we had only looked at one or two stores. But we found the perfect dress and veil at The Dress, and the service was unmatched. Julia was so lovely, it felt more like shopping with friends! Definitely a five-star experience, and I would recommend that any bride shopping for a dress in the Greenville area check out her shop.

Sent on 05/28/2018

The Dress's reply:

Awwww, so sweet, Alyssa. Thank you for your great review. I had so much fun with you! xoxo

Caroline · Married on 03/30/2019

Very helpful and unique, a wonderful option for something special!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Emily Porter · Married on 03/11/2019

Say yes to “The Dress”

The Dress is organized, elegant, and so helpful! They have a wide range of styles and prices so any bride can find the perfect dress. They helped me put on each dress, answered all my questions, and made me feel so comfortable. There was no rushing or pressure to get through all the dresses I picked out to try on. I’m so glad I said yes to the dress here!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Marie · Married on 10/14/2018

This was the best wedding dress shopping experience I could have asked for! One on one attention and they helped style the dress that I already fell in love with!

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/06/2018

The ladies at The Dress were wonderful! This was the second stop on my quest to find a wedding dress, and I am so glad that my mom and I stopped in. They have a variety of dresses with price points for every budget. All of the gowns are gorgeous, and they make you feel wonderful from the time that you step in until the time that you leave. We were only there to browse and ended up walking away with the perfect gown for my day! I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2018

Definitely a shop worth checking into before going to high-price bridal salons. The Dress offered a very nice selection of dresses and and an intimate environment to make dress shopping the perfect experience!

Sent on 10/04/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2018

The ladies at The Dress were helpful, caring, and wanted me to make the decision that felt right to me. And I did just that! I said yes to my dress because of these wonderful ladies and all their help (and patience!). They have a wonderful selection and can help you figure out what works for you based on tastes, body shape, and budget. Plus all the helpful tidbits gave me lots of exciting ideas for the big day. I felt so comfortable and cared for, so I very highly recommend The Dress for find your dress and saying yes! :)

Sent on 07/17/2016

The Dress's reply:

Samantha, thank you so much for your kind words. You are so sweet! You couldn't have picked a more perfect gown for you big day. We know your wedding is a ways away, but we can't wait to see photos!!

Erica · Married on 05/12/2018

What an amazing gem in Mauldin! Customer service is impeccable and savings are unreal. They helped steer me in the right direction and provided me with the most amazing gown for my wedding.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Nola · Married on 04/28/2018

Found my dress after only a few dresses. Julia was so sweet and easy to work with!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Kathryn · Married on 12/31/2017

Loved the experience I had! You were so flexible to fit us in without an appointment and really were honest with the opinion of the dress on me! I ended up finding my dress there!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Cheyenne · Married on 11/11/2017

My wedding is in one month so I really needed a dress. They had a good selection and the woman who helped me was so sweet and made me feel beautiful. Great prices, my dress was $400 off the original price. Great people and great service!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/28/2017

You were very helpful. I really appreciate everything.

Tonya · Married on 10/08/2017

Julia was fabulous and so professional! She took great care with my dress that I brought to her to be consigned. After looking at several places to consign my gown, I actually phoned her and shipped the dress to her to consign as I live many hours away. She walked me through all of the steps and continued to update me regarding the status of my gown. It was an amazing dress that had never been worn and she kept it pristine! A lucky bride found it and will wear it with style and grace on her magical day! The Dress is the perfect boutique for brides-to-be to find their perfect gown. They are welcoming and you can trust that your dress will be treated with the best of care! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Kayla · Married on 09/16/2017

I had the best experience at The Dress! I found my dream dress from a designer I love at a very affordable price! The dresses are organized by size and you can just browse at your own pace! The dressing rooms are spacious and beautiful! I just loved everything about it and would recommend The Dress to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

I had tried on a Watters dress at two other shops before coming to The Dress. On an impulse, I bought a dress from another store, later regretted buying it but couldn't return it. I actually first came into The Dress to try to sell my first dress, then saw the Watters dress I had loved before. It was meant to be! Julia was so helpful as I tried on several other dresses to be sure I didn't make the same mistake twice. I'm so happy with my The Dress dress!

Sent on 11/25/2017
    The Dress 2

The Dress's reply:

Thank you for sharing, Sarah! You looked absolutely stunning!! We wish you both all the best! xoxo

Emily · Married on 06/11/2017

Don't let the "consignment" idea turn you away--these are truly beautiful, high-quality gowns, and many of them have never been worn. They are also available for you to take home that day, and they come at a significant discount.

It's a quiet shop (at least on weekdays), which means you get the staff's full attention the whole time. It's a more laid-back, comfortable experience than another more crowded shop.

I was having trouble finding anything I liked after trying on many dresses, but Julia then brought out one that was just perfect! I'm so happy with it!

Sent on 03/09/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/03/2017

I bought my wedding dress here. It was a great experience. All the dresses were well organized and in great condition. The staff was very attentive and honest. They are arranged by size so you can simply find one that fits you and try on the others that are there in your size. Such an easy experience. I loved my dress and it was also a fraction of what I would have paid at a boutique shop, which was great. You still get the "dress buying" experience, with appointments, attention, accessories to try on, big dressing room, and great decor. Love this place!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

The Dress was the perfect place to find my wedding gown! I was given undivided attention and found exactly what looked best on me! I highly recommend!

Jill · Married on 05/13/2017

Julia was great to work with. She made me feel comfortable and at ease. I found my dress here and can't wait to wear it. The Dress is a hidden gem of a store!!! The prices are affordable and the service outstanding.

Abbie · Married on 04/22/2017

5 out of 5 stars for The Dress! I purchased my dress from them for the big day, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They have a lot of options to choose from at the best prices. I even ended up getting a hair piece and a veil to go with my dress because they just looked so good together and everything was a great price.

Sent on 09/27/2016