61 Reviews for The Dress

Bridal Belts (2)
Plus Size Gowns (2)
Sample Gowns (1)
61 The Dress Reviews

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! All of the staff was so kind and patient with me and my family, and made us feel so welcome. The prices were very affordable and the selection was great! Julia went above and beyond to make sure I knew all of my options and it showed how she truly cared about making sure I was completely happy when making such a big decision. Thank you all for making such a special day even better!! So happy I said yes at “The Dress”!!

Profile Picture Bailey, 10/26/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I appreciated being able to shop and get customer service/assistance when needed but also allowed to shop the available dresses alone. I personally get very turned off to a pushy, sales person vibe and it was the perfect balance of being there to help in any way but also allowing me to browse on my own to find the style I liked.
Dresses available are fantastic, priced right, with great staff. This store should have 100s of locations in my opinion!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/7/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Dress staff are absolutely amazing! I felt so comfortable there and was so happy to find my dress! And so many styles to choose from! I would recommend this store to everyone!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/4/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My mother and I weren't expecting to find a dress that weekend. After all, we had only looked at one or two stores. But we found the perfect dress and veil at The Dress, and the service was unmatched. Julia was so lovely, it felt more like shopping with friends! Definitely a five-star experience, and I would recommend that any bride shopping for a dress in the Greenville area check out her shop.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/13/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very helpful and unique, a wonderful option for something special!

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/30/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the best wedding dress shopping experience I could have asked for! One on one attention and they helped style the dress that I already fell in love with!

Profile Picture Marie, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies at The Dress were wonderful! This was the second stop on my quest to find a wedding dress, and I am so glad that my mom and I stopped in. They have a variety of dresses with price points for every budget. All of the gowns are gorgeous, and they make you feel wonderful from the time that you step in until the time that you leave. We were only there to browse and ended up walking away with the perfect gown for my day! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Consignment, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Definitely a shop worth checking into before going to high-price bridal salons. The Dress offered a very nice selection of dresses and and an intimate environment to make dress shopping the perfect experience!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/8/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Consignment

The ladies at The Dress were helpful, caring, and wanted me to make the decision that felt right to me. And I did just that! I said yes to my dress because of these wonderful ladies and all their help (and patience!). They have a wonderful selection and can help you figure out what works for you based on tastes, body shape, and budget. Plus all the helpful tidbits gave me lots of exciting ideas for the big day. I felt so comfortable and cared for, so I very highly recommend The Dress for find your dress and saying yes! :)

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Consignment, Sample Sales, Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

What an amazing gem in Mauldin! Customer service is impeccable and savings are unreal. They helped steer me in the right direction and provided me with the most amazing gown for my wedding.

Profile Picture Erica, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Found my dress after only a few dresses. Julia was so sweet and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Nola, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consignment, Bride

Loved the experience I had! You were so flexible to fit us in without an appointment and really were honest with the opinion of the dress on me! I ended up finding my dress there!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My wedding is in one month so I really needed a dress. They had a good selection and the woman who helped me was so sweet and made me feel beautiful. Great prices, my dress was $400 off the original price. Great people and great service!

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

You were very helpful. I really appreciate everything.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julia was fabulous and so professional! She took great care with my dress that I brought to her to be consigned. After looking at several places to consign my gown, I actually phoned her and shipped the dress to her to consign as I live many hours away. She walked me through all of the steps and continued to update me regarding the status of my gown. It was an amazing dress that had never been worn and she kept it pristine! A lucky bride found it and will wear it with style and grace on her magical day! The Dress is the perfect boutique for brides-to-be to find their perfect gown. They are welcoming and you can trust that your dress will be treated with the best of care! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Tonya, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience at The Dress! I found my dream dress from a designer I love at a very affordable price! The dresses are organized by size and you can just browse at your own pace! The dressing rooms are spacious and beautiful! I just loved everything about it and would recommend The Dress to anyone and everyone!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had tried on a Watters dress at two other shops before coming to The Dress. On an impulse, I bought a dress from another store, later regretted buying it but couldn't return it. I actually first came into The Dress to try to sell my first dress, then saw the Watters dress I had loved before. It was meant to be! Julia was so helpful as I tried on several other dresses to be sure I didn't make the same mistake twice. I'm so happy with my The Dress dress!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/16/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Consignment, Sample Sales, Bride

Don't let the "consignment" idea turn you away--these are truly beautiful, high-quality gowns, and many of them have never been worn. They are also available for you to take home that day, and they come at a significant discount.

It's a quiet shop (at least on weekdays), which means you get the staff's full attention the whole time. It's a more laid-back, comfortable experience than another more crowded shop.

I was having trouble finding anything I liked after trying on many dresses, but Julia then brought out one that was just perfect! I'm so happy with it!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consignment, Sample Sales, Bride

I bought my wedding dress here. It was a great experience. All the dresses were well organized and in great condition. The staff was very attentive and honest. They are arranged by size so you can simply find one that fits you and try on the others that are there in your size. Such an easy experience. I loved my dress and it was also a fraction of what I would have paid at a boutique shop, which was great. You still get the "dress buying" experience, with appointments, attention, accessories to try on, big dressing room, and great decor. Love this place!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Consignment, Sample Sales, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils

The Dress was the perfect place to find my wedding gown! I was given undivided attention and found exactly what looked best on me! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7513886, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Julia was great to work with. She made me feel comfortable and at ease. I found my dress here and can't wait to wear it. The Dress is a hidden gem of a store!!! The prices are affordable and the service outstanding.

Profile Picture User7514873, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

5 out of 5 stars for The Dress! I purchased my dress from them for the big day, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They have a lot of options to choose from at the best prices. I even ended up getting a hair piece and a veil to go with my dress because they just looked so good together and everything was a great price.

Profile Picture User6068931, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils, Consignment, Bride

The dresses and services provided met all of my expectations and more. I would recommend everyone that's looking for a bridal gown come try "The Dress". I will definitely send all my friends and family here!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved my time with Julia at The Dress! The gowns were beautiful, and I am so happy I found my wedding dress. I didn't feel pressured at all, and Julia was great to work with!

Profile Picture Christine, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Thanks for all your job!!! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture User7946369, 1+ year ago, 0 Reviews