The Dress Matters Reviews

27 Reviews for The Dress Matters

27 The Dress Matters Reviews

Davina · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Awesome Boutique

Awesome boutique! I loved the dresses, staff and experience!

Toni · Getting married on 02/02/2019

Great Selection of Dresses

I had a great experience at The Dress Matters. Staff was helpful and allowed me to take pictures. They did not pressure me and offered a lot of great tips for changing a dress. I highly recommend.

Katie C · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent experience

This is a small boutique, but they have a great selection of dresses. The prices are great! I found a beautiful dress and had alterations done. I was extremely happy with how the dress turned out. I received excellent service everytime I interacted with any staff at The Dress Matters!

Arlena · Married on 06/30/2018

Small boutique, but has a great selection of dresses. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. I had a nice experience.

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

This was the 4th dress shop I went to and by far the most personable! Everyone was so nice and helpful especially since I couldn't decide between 4 dresses! This store had exactly the style of dress I was looking for and for an amazing price. I highly recommend The Dress Matters!

Deanna · Married on 04/27/2018

The staff, and overall experience, here is worth it. The staff treats you like family and the dress selection is beautiful. If you are looking for that one-on-one experience than look no further. I would recommend this boutique to any bride for bridal or bridesmaids dresses.

Madeleine · Married on 11/04/2017

I highly recommend this bridal

boutique! Loved everything about my experience with them.

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/08/2017

I went to The Dress Matters for alterations. It was simple to schedule an appointment. I worked with Mehta and she was wonderful! I brought in a strapless dress that needed to be taken in slightly. I had also bought some additional lace and brought it to the appointment with the intention of making straps for the dress. Mehta took my idea and made it even better! The dress came out amazing and the alterations survived the entire wedding, dancing and all. Mehta made the experience great as she was able to give suggestions without being critical and taught me how to wear the dress comfortably and move easily. I would highly recommend working with her for alterations!

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/24/2017

The Dress Matters provided me with the most magical wedding experience. The store appears tiny from the outside, but the second I walked in, I was in awe of the dresses around me. They were unlike anything I had seen anywhere else, with the most beautiful elegant dresses (including beading and lace). Each was more gorgeous than the next. I was also AMAZED by the price. They were high quality and completely affordable.

As I chose my dress, my sales consultant chose items that made me feel beautiful and not once did I feel discouraged. I found my dress that very day.

I then returned for multiple fittings with a seamstress who was a miracle worker. That dress fit beautifully and I felt gorgeous on my wedding day!

Chelsea · Married on 09/10/2016

The Dress Matters was my very first store I went to try on dresses! The ladies were absolutely wonderful and helped me find the perfect dress! They were very accommodating with scheduling times for my mother, aunt and I especially when I went back a seconds third time to make a final decision! The store was full of gorgeous dresses and last minute I made an appointment for the trunk sale! Not only did I find a beautiful dress but I also got it on sale too which was even better! Thank you so much to the ladies at the dress matters!!!

The staff at this bridal shop are friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. It was great for me, my wedding, and family to have alterations done all at the same place. The staff had assisted many brides. They had great recommendations.

This business was incredibly kind and understanding when I experienced a horrible situation just 4 weeks before my wedding-- the shop where I originally purchased my gown lied to me for two months before telling me that my dress was lost. I had to find a new gown ASAP, and the staff at The Dress Matters took me in immediately and helped me find a more beautiful gown off the rack with rushed alterations.

louise · Married on 08/05/2015

Fantastic quality and pleasure to deal with. Thank yoU!

Christina · Married on 07/10/2015

Perfect little dress shop! I was a little nervous walking in because it didn't appear that they had a very large selection. I tried on probably 10/15 dresses and the third dress I tried on was THE one. The girls were great and so patient. My first and last wedding dress shopping experience was everything I could have possibly hoped for.

Take the time so go check this cute little store out, it is worth you while.

Jeanine · Married on 06/27/2015

What a wonderful experience dealing with "The Dress Matters" for my wedding gown! The caring and personal attention made me feel calm and sure about my dress. Their selection is so lovely and unique that the decision was made easily, as I found what was just right for me. I felt so confident and beautiful that day. The alterations on my dress were perfect and the fit was amazing. I was in complete comfort without a worry as we joyfully hugged, kissed and danced the night away! Thank you "Dress Matters" for making a potentially stressful experience such a breeze! If you want an experience that makes this important decision a pleasure, by all means, "The Dress Matters" will make your dreams come true!

I purchased my wedding dress at The Dress Matters. The staff there was professional, as well as personable. They were able to assist me in finding the PERFECT wedding dress (at an amazing and affordable price!) and even gave a great recommendation for alterations. This should be the first stop anyone who is looking for a wedding dress makes!

Diane · Married on 11/29/2014

The staff is very knowledgeable about the dresses that they sell. The helped me pick the right dress for my body style. I feel like a queen and I can't wait until the big day. This is a great place. Check it out.

This is an nice bridal boutique with beautiful dresses. The prices are fantastic! I found my wedding dress here and love it. The owner and staff were very helpful.

M · Married on 12/31/2011

Nice bridal shop with friendly staff. The dresses are beautiful and they have a nice selection.

Shannon · Married on 11/13/2016

3.0

Ultimately, I did not buy my dress from this salon, but had a wonderful appointment that I think deserves a good review! Well stocked with many beautiful, designer options. I felt very taken care of during my appointment, and the girl who helped me even advised me about some sales they had coming up in the near future that could make the dresses I was considering even more affordable, to try and help me not go over budget. Though I did find "The Dress" from a different salon, I would still highly recommend The Dress Matters!

Maureen · Married on 12/31/2015

The Dress Matters was the first shop I went to and I could not be happier. It is a small place that gave me 100% attention from the minute I arrived with my MOH and MOB. The women were extremely knowledgable and worked with me on every item on my wish list. I ended up with a unique, gorgeous, cap sleeve lace gown for my New Year's Eve wedding. The seamstress was excellent. She was so confident in her abilities that I did not worry once. My dress fit like a glove and I got so many compliments. Support local business and go to this fantastic shop - you won't regret it!

Laurie · Married on 11/12/2016

My attendants got their dresses from the store. I had a very wide range of ages and sizes and opted to let the girls pick the dress they wanted as long as they came from the same designer and were in one of two colors. The girls picked Alfred Angelo and all were able to find something they liked and felt comfortable wearing. We had a very pleasant experience dealing with the store.

3.5

Great experience. Said "yes" to the second dress tried on!

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2016

3.8
      3.5

Had a nice consultation. Smaller selection than other places I went. Didn't have many options in my size (Bridal 6). I had to try on dresses that were so large that when clasped I couldn't figure out how it would look in a smaller size. Nice selection, though, unique. If in the area I would recomend stopping by. I drove about 45minutes to go (after meeting at a bridal show) and wouldn't suggest going if it's a time consuming drive.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

3.0

Small shop in a house. Difficult parking. Could use a good cleaning. Decent selection of dresses. Frustrating for alterations. I had to go in 4 times for simple things. Became rather frustrating.