14 Reviews for The Dress Lounge Bridal & Prom Boutique

Bridal Gowns (1)
Formal Gowns (1)
Veils (1)
14 The Dress Lounge Bridal & Prom Boutique Reviews

I loved it here!!! Very welcoming!! The selections were great and the staff phenomenal!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies at Dress Lounge were incredible! I went in thinking I knew what I wanted but Jen had me try on other gowns as well! She pulled one that was absolutely perfect for me!! I never expected myself loving a gown like this but I am so glad that Jen had me try on others. Without her, I never would have found the dress of my dreams!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I tried on about 6-7 dresses. I let Jen know what I was looking for but she provided me with a bunch of options. Needless to say, by the 6th dress, I knew it was the one. I cannot wait to get married in this dress, its absolutely STUNNING and looks like it was worth MUCH more than I purchased it for. Jen was so helpful this entire process and I never felt anything less than stunning while I was there. Thank you so much Jen and the Dress Lounge, my dress is PERFECT!

Profile Picture Keli , 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience getting my dress there. I would highly recommend it to any bride!

Profile Picture Katlin, 5/18/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I visited several local bridal boutiques in search of the perfect wedding dress. The dress lounge had the absolute best selection of unique dresses within my budget. The staff was exceptional and never made me feel like a bother ( even though I went to try my dress on on several different occasions before making my final selection)

Spectacular experience with the dress lounge! Cannot recommend this place enough if you are looking for a unique and beautiful dress that truly seems like one of a kind.

Photo for The Dress Lounge Bridal & Prom Boutique Review
Photo for The Dress Lounge Bridal & Prom Boutique Review
Profile Picture Andrea, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

THE BEST EVER!! I can not say enough good things about The Dress Lounge and the employees. If I could give them a million star rating, I would.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I chose The Dress Lounge for the bridesmaid and flower girl dresses for my wedding. The staff were professional, knowledgeable, and kind. The store itself is sheek and elegant and the overall experience there was wonderful. I also purchased my broach bouquet from the store which turned out beautiful. I would highly recommend The Dress Lounge for your wedding day looks!

Profile Picture Robin, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Flower Girls

The Dress Lounge gave me a wonderful wedding gown buying experience! Everyone there was super helpful, professional, and easy to work with. They were very accommodating to my schedule and stayed open late just for me! We also got all of our bridesmaid dresses from the shop because of the great value when buying everything together. I would highly recommend the Dress Lounge!!

Profile Picture CHARLOTTE, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids

I bought all of my apparel and jewelry from the dress lounge for my wedding! Natalie and Rhonda were amazing!! They are both extremely helpful, professional, and knowledgeable. They really know what they are doing and know how to make the bride feel special. In addition to my wedding dress, we also purchased all of the bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dress, jewelry, and hair pieces at the store. The service was exceptional. Natalie would personally call me to check-in on things and ensure everything was on track. She also helped me to coordinate jewelry and accessories as well as suggesting hair styles for me! They really go above and beyond.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls

Natalie and Rhonda are the best! They made me feel so special and worked so hard to make me very happy. I got my bridesmaids dresses here too - everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Julianne, 1/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I ordered my wedding dress, veil, earrings, head piece, and custom made garter from the Dress Lounge. Also all of my Bridesmaid dresses as well! They make you feel like they've known you for years from the moment you try on your dress. Natalie and the staff are such great people! I ordered my dress in November, and it was in in February. The bridesmaid's had to order their dresses by February and they were all in stock by the end of May. My wedding was in October, so everyone had more than enough time to get alterations done. I highly recommend The Dress Lounge for any items you need for your wedding day attire!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was so happy for the suggestion from a friend to check out The Dress Lounge Bridal & Prom Boutique when I was having such a hard time finding the perfect Mother of the Bride Gown for my daughters wedding this past September. My friends granddaughter purchased a beautiful semi formal dress from the Dress Lounge. It was just beautiful! When I called to ask a few questions prior to visiting the boutique I was told a new shipment of Mother of the Bride gowns were coming in, so I waited. Finally got the call they came in. I was "wowed" as soon as I walked in the door. What a beautiful boutique between the jewelry & bridal gowns, etc! I was immediately greeted & shown where the Mother of the Bride gowns were I found the perfect one right away! It was just perfect & well within my budget, what a relief. The staff was so helpful, and made me feel so special. I highly recommend anyone in Northeast PA to visit The Dress Lounge Bridal & Prom Boutique! I know I've been spreading the word to all my family & friends! You'll be happy you did!

Profile Picture Patty, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

The Dress Lounge in Kingston has such great ladies working there. They remembered me when I called on the phone before I bought my dress, and my best friend got her dress here too. Natalie and Rhonda have been absolutely amazing while helping me select my DREAM DRESS! It was hard to find a place that had THE dress I wanted in our area but they had a sample and I was so excited to try it on. This place is a class act! I CANNOT WAIT TO wear this dress on my WEDDING DAY!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/13/18, 1 Review