27 Reviews for The Dress Lounge Bridal & Prom Boutique

Bridal Gowns (1)
Formal Gowns (1)
Veils (1)
27 The Dress Lounge Bridal & Prom Boutique Reviews

Wendy is amazing at her job! She is extremely patient and really listens to what you like without putting pressure on you to make a sale. If you make an appointment ask for Wendy!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/4/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The girls at The Dress Lounge were so friendly and helpful! I can’t wait to wear my beautiful gown in November!

Profile Picture sarah, 11/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I recommend Dress Lounge to anyone looking for their gowns... The entire staff was very accommodating helpful in taking pictures of numerous dresses after I tried them in to send the pictures to my daughter in NC Thank you all!!

Profile Picture Debbie , 10/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The dress lounge has a great selection for everyone . I was mother of the groom for 2 sons this year and it was a pleasure working with all the staff !

Profile Picture Helene, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great experience with this boutique.

Profile Picture Amal, 9/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Nice selection of dresses and very helpful sales staff

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jen and staff were simply amazing...they found the perfect dress for me that actually fit in my budget! They went above and beyond to help...even opened the store early to fit me in!

Profile Picture Joy, 9/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jen and The Dress Lounge! Jen found the perfect dress for me just one month before my daughter’s wedding. She certainly went above and beyond to get the dress in plenty of time for me to have it altered. The Dress Lounge is now the first shop I will go to to when looking for a special occasion dress!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved it here!!! Very welcoming!! The selections were great and the staff phenomenal!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The Selection of Bridal Gowns the Dress Lounge carries are out of this world. If you are looking for something no other bride will have, this is the place to go!

Profile Picture Cortlyn, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I walked into Dress Lounge with a tight budget and no idea what I wanted. Within 15 minutes, I was wearing a dress I loved and could afford. The staff made me feel like I was the only bride in the world. I would definitely recommend the Dress Lounge!!

Profile Picture Joyce, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies at Dress Lounge were incredible! I went in thinking I knew what I wanted but Jen had me try on other gowns as well! She pulled one that was absolutely perfect for me!! I never expected myself loving a gown like this but I am so glad that Jen had me try on others. Without her, I never would have found the dress of my dreams!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I tried on about 6-7 dresses. I let Jen know what I was looking for but she provided me with a bunch of options. Needless to say, by the 6th dress, I knew it was the one. I cannot wait to get married in this dress, its absolutely STUNNING and looks like it was worth MUCH more than I purchased it for. Jen was so helpful this entire process and I never felt anything less than stunning while I was there. Thank you so much Jen and the Dress Lounge, my dress is PERFECT!

Profile Picture Keli , 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience getting my dress there. I would highly recommend it to any bride!

Profile Picture Katlin, 5/18/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I live in Philadelphia, but my family is from the area and I found them online to look at dresses for my upcoming wedding in October.

The owner, Jen helped me at my appointment, and she was WONDERFUL. I wasn't quite sure what I was looking for so she brought me so many different options. I ended up picking my first dress I tried on, and I absolutely LOVE it, I can't wait for my upcoming wedding in October.

I would also like to note that the shop worked really well with how far I lived. Once my dress came in, I had to push back the date of when I could pick it up as my Fiance and I just purchased a house, so our schedule was crazy. When I arrived to pick up my dress, Jen remembered that I had purchased a house and made a point to ask me about how everything was going, which I was really touched by as I'm sure she speaks to so many people every day, but she made a point to ask me about things that were going on in my life too.

I also purchased my daughters dress there for the wedding, and they made her feel like a princess, which again was very impressive.

I would recommend going to this shop to ANYONE. It may be intimate, but they go out of their way to make you feel like the most important person in the room.

Profile Picture Bianca, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I visited several local bridal boutiques in search of the perfect wedding dress. The dress lounge had the absolute best selection of unique dresses within my budget. The staff was exceptional and never made me feel like a bother ( even though I went to try my dress on on several different occasions before making my final selection)

Spectacular experience with the dress lounge! Cannot recommend this place enough if you are looking for a unique and beautiful dress that truly seems like one of a kind.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

I cannot thank these wonderful ladies enough!! In such a stressful time in trying to pick the perfect dress they made my experience fun and comfortable and relaxed as possible!! I highly recommend the dress lounge not only for their stunning dresses but for the welcoming atmosphere!!

Profile Picture Matia , 9/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

THE BEST EVER!! I can not say enough good things about The Dress Lounge and the employees. If I could give them a million star rating, I would.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I chose The Dress Lounge for the bridesmaid and flower girl dresses for my wedding. The staff were professional, knowledgeable, and kind. The store itself is sheek and elegant and the overall experience there was wonderful. I also purchased my broach bouquet from the store which turned out beautiful. I would highly recommend The Dress Lounge for your wedding day looks!

Profile Picture Robin, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Flower Girls

The Dress Lounge gave me a wonderful wedding gown buying experience! Everyone there was super helpful, professional, and easy to work with. They were very accommodating to my schedule and stayed open late just for me! We also got all of our bridesmaid dresses from the shop because of the great value when buying everything together. I would highly recommend the Dress Lounge!!

Profile Picture CHARLOTTE, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids

I bought all of my apparel and jewelry from the dress lounge for my wedding! Natalie and Rhonda were amazing!! They are both extremely helpful, professional, and knowledgeable. They really know what they are doing and know how to make the bride feel special. In addition to my wedding dress, we also purchased all of the bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dress, jewelry, and hair pieces at the store. The service was exceptional. Natalie would personally call me to check-in on things and ensure everything was on track. She also helped me to coordinate jewelry and accessories as well as suggesting hair styles for me! They really go above and beyond.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls

Natalie and Rhonda are the best! They made me feel so special and worked so hard to make me very happy. I got my bridesmaids dresses here too - everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Julianne, 1/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I ordered my wedding dress, veil, earrings, head piece, and custom made garter from the Dress Lounge. Also all of my Bridesmaid dresses as well! They make you feel like they've known you for years from the moment you try on your dress. Natalie and the staff are such great people! I ordered my dress in November, and it was in in February. The bridesmaid's had to order their dresses by February and they were all in stock by the end of May. My wedding was in October, so everyone had more than enough time to get alterations done. I highly recommend The Dress Lounge for any items you need for your wedding day attire!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was so happy for the suggestion from a friend to check out The Dress Lounge Bridal & Prom Boutique when I was having such a hard time finding the perfect Mother of the Bride Gown for my daughters wedding this past September. My friends granddaughter purchased a beautiful semi formal dress from the Dress Lounge. It was just beautiful! When I called to ask a few questions prior to visiting the boutique I was told a new shipment of Mother of the Bride gowns were coming in, so I waited. Finally got the call they came in. I was "wowed" as soon as I walked in the door. What a beautiful boutique between the jewelry & bridal gowns, etc! I was immediately greeted & shown where the Mother of the Bride gowns were I found the perfect one right away! It was just perfect & well within my budget, what a relief. The staff was so helpful, and made me feel so special. I highly recommend anyone in Northeast PA to visit The Dress Lounge Bridal & Prom Boutique! I know I've been spreading the word to all my family & friends! You'll be happy you did!

Profile Picture Patty, 9/26/14, 1 Review