The Dress Lounge Bridal & Prom Boutique Reviews

40 | Kingston, PA

40 Reviews for The Dress Lounge Bridal & Prom Boutique

Sarah · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Great shopping experience!

The ladies at the Dress Lounge were incredible to work with! They were so kind and patient with me shopping for a wedding gown.. I told them my vision of what I wanted, and they found it! The first dress I tried on was the one! I arrived early and was finished before my scheduled appointment time.. they were awesome about making the experience memorable. They took photos with my mom and friend that came with me, and even let us face time my sister so she could be there as well! I would highly recommend this shop to all brides looking for a memorable experience :)

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Rose

Rose Rosentel · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Amazing service

Jen and her staff are amazing. They take the time to spend with you and don’t rush you or make you feel pressured to buy. The selection is large, lots to choose from. Bought my wedding dress and can’t wait to go back for the bridesmaids.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Paula · Married on 11/09/2019

Perfect dress

Absolutely loved the dress lounge. This was the first and only place I went to look for my bridal gown and found and purchased in the same first visit. The dress came in a month earlier than expected and they also allowed me to come back and have my dress steamed the day before the wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Lindsay · Married on 10/04/2019

Wendy is amazing at her job! She is extremely patient and really listens to what you like without putting pressure on you to make a sale. If you make an appointment ask for Wendy!!

Sent on 08/25/2018
  • Maria

Maria Scatena · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Dress Shop

The Dress Lounge is where I purchased my dress and veil. The girls there were wonderful. They really knew how to pick out dresses that looked good, so it was hard to select a dress but in the end I found my dream dress. They were wonderful with following up on when my dress arrived, and provided a great seamstress recommendation for touch ups.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Melissa Kraus · Married on 08/31/2019

Very impressed

Absolutely amazed with the dress selections the prices and the customer service I would definitely recommend this dress Lounge to any one of my friends who is getting married or attending a prom thank you again so much for helping me find my dress you guys are awesome!!!

Catherine · Married on 08/17/2019

Omg literally the best

I went to three bridal shops for my wedding dress - by far Dress Lounge was the best. Jen and her team are SO nice and make you feel SO at home. They were fabulous to work with and I felt like a princess on my wedding day! They picked the dress - not something I thought I wanted initially, but I LOVED it. I'm just sad I can only wear it once.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Melisa · Married on 07/26/2019

Love the Dress Lounge!! ❤️

The women at the Dress Lounge are wonderful! They were all so nice and helpful. They were just as excited as I was to find my perfect dress, and I found the PERFECT DRESS!! Their customer service is above and beyond! Before we started looking at dresses they asked what my budget was and if it was flexible. They were so respectful of my spending limit, no other place did that (I went to 3 other stores) I got a discount on my veil since I bought my dress there. I was getting anxious about how long it took for my dress to come in and they were very patient and kind when I called to ask about it. They fixed my veil and cleaned the strap on my dress. The veil had to be fixed 2 days before the wedding and they took care of it without hesitation. They’re all so sweet and kind there. Definitely make an appointment with them!!! ❤️

Sent on 08/10/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/29/2019

Yes to my Dress

Jen and all the girls at Dress Lounge are FANTASTIC!! I really enjoyed saying YES to my dress at Dress Lounge and highly recommend getting a dress here for a stress free, fun and relaxing expierience!!

Elizabeth Guarnieri · Married on 06/21/2019

I love these women!

My experience was exceptional. T.L. Was friendly and helpful. We explored so many options and while all of the dresses were beautiful we found the perfect dress in the end. I am so grateful for the Ddess Lounge. They helped make my day so special!

Emily · Married on 06/08/2019

This is the most incredible, helpful, wonderful group of women I could ever hope to work with. They made dress shopping (the one thing I was really dreading) the most fun, stress free experience. They truly make you feel like a princess. They're honest and listen to what you do and don't like. When i found the dress, the whole lot of us were in tears. I could not have asked for a more magical experience and these are the only women who could provide that.

• Samantha

Samantha Rodrigues · Married on 03/05/2019

Absolutely amazing

My mother, sister and I walked into the Dress Lounge without a real idea of what I wanted or a budget. From the first second they pulled multiple different styles and dresses I would not ever think about wearing! They were all so patient as I tried on 100 different dresses all to end up with the first one I ever tried on! They were never pushy to spend more money or buy the most expensive dresses, they helped me pick colors and everything! They were amazingly helpful with everything even to help find my mother and bridesmaids dresses! They even asked me about all my details leading up to the day! They helped chose my headpiece, veil and even jewelry. I couldn't have asked for a better group of ladies to help me make my wedding day the most beautiful and perfect day ever!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • sarah

sarah · Married on 11/30/2018

The girls at The Dress Lounge were so friendly and helpful! I can’t wait to wear my beautiful gown in November!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Debbie · Married on 10/26/2018

I recommend Dress Lounge to anyone looking for their gowns... The entire staff was very accommodating helpful in taking pictures of numerous dresses after I tried them in to send the pictures to my daughter in NC Thank you all!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Helene · Married on 10/13/2018

The dress lounge has a great selection for everyone . I was mother of the groom for 2 sons this year and it was a pleasure working with all the staff !

Sent on 09/15/2018

Amal · Married on 09/28/2018

Great experience with this boutique.

Ellen · Married on 09/22/2018

Nice selection of dresses and very helpful sales staff

Joy · Married on 09/17/2018

Jen and staff were simply amazing...they found the perfect dress for me that actually fit in my budget! They went above and beyond to help...even opened the store early to fit me in!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Amy · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jen and The Dress Lounge! Jen found the perfect dress for me just one month before my daughter’s wedding. She certainly went above and beyond to get the dress in plenty of time for me to have it altered. The Dress Lounge is now the first shop I will go to to when looking for a special occasion dress!

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2018

I loved it here!!! Very welcoming!! The selections were great and the staff phenomenal!

Sent on 01/25/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

So Many Beautiful Dresses

They have soooo many beautiful dresses. I also bought my bridesmaids dresses here. I knew they were the perfect dresses as soon as I saw them. All of my bridesmaids LOVED their dresses and that never happens. Very satisfied with this place!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Cortlyn · Married on 08/11/2018

The Selection of Bridal Gowns the Dress Lounge carries are out of this world. If you are looking for something no other bride will have, this is the place to go!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Joyce · Married on 08/10/2018

I walked into Dress Lounge with a tight budget and no idea what I wanted. Within 15 minutes, I was wearing a dress I loved and could afford. The staff made me feel like I was the only bride in the world. I would definitely recommend the Dress Lounge!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Taylor · Married on 07/07/2018

The ladies at Dress Lounge were incredible! I went in thinking I knew what I wanted but Jen had me try on other gowns as well! She pulled one that was absolutely perfect for me!! I never expected myself loving a gown like this but I am so glad that Jen had me try on others. Without her, I never would have found the dress of my dreams!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Keli · Married on 06/10/2018

I tried on about 6-7 dresses. I let Jen know what I was looking for but she provided me with a bunch of options. Needless to say, by the 6th dress, I knew it was the one. I cannot wait to get married in this dress, its absolutely STUNNING and looks like it was worth MUCH more than I purchased it for. Jen was so helpful this entire process and I never felt anything less than stunning while I was there. Thank you so much Jen and the Dress Lounge, my dress is PERFECT!

Sent on 01/23/2018