The Diamond Rock Reviews

15 | Athens, GR

15 Reviews for The Diamond Rock

• Rena

Rena · Married on 07/08/2018

I cannot express enough how AMAZING these girls are! I was so worried planning a destination wedding as I’m very hands on and not being able to see any of the details in person until the big day was very nerve wracking! But, oh my gosh, I had absolutely nothing to worry about! Everything - from the venue, to the decorations, to the food and the music and the staff - everything exceeded all of my expectations. I can’t say enough how perfect everything turned out - I didn’t have one complaint and all of my guests were in awe. They thought it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! Not only did they take care of everything beyond my expectations but they helped me with my dress, calmed any nerves and treated me like family. All of the girls: Kleo, Frantseska, Sarah, Rula and Sophia were absolutely amazing in every way. I felt as if I had known them my whole life.

We also held a brunch the day after the wedding at their restaurant, Agaze, and not only was it beautiful but the food was to die for and the courses just kept coming!

I can’t thank them enough for making my big day even more perfect than I thought possible. They became family!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Eve · Married on 06/16/2016

The Diamond Rock ladies really understood the taste and wishes I had for the BIG day. Makeup, hair and photos were made very professional!

Sent on 08/13/2016

The dioamand rock,very much talented ladies,Frantseska and Sarah,you made our dream day come true!!
    Not only us also all the guests were amazed with all the details of the ceremony!
    We had a great time and now have great memories..
    We are very much glad that we had choosen you in many others!
    Thank you so much for everything and being a part of our happiness!!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Joelle · Married on 07/30/2015

Choosing to work with Sarah and Frantseska was the best decision that we made for our wedding. They were very professional, always giving us the best advice, and selecting the best options for us that would fit our needs and desires. They both were very responsive, and made sure to accommodate for the short notice, and the last minute changes. Each one of these ladies is talented in her own way, and they sure know how to divide the tasks among themselves in order to provide the married couple with the best wedding they can imagine.

Other than our professional relationship, we have gained 2 amazing friends during this experience. Sarah and Frantseska are 2 exceptional women who made planning our wedding and our visits to Santorini super super fun.

We can't thank you enough for the amazing wedding and the unforgettable times we had together!! <3

Warm Regards,
    Joelle and Imad.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Per Morten · Married on 07/27/2015

Fantastic service and supportive people.
    Highly recommended !!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Brad · event on 06/23/2015

I contacted the girls to help me with a special request. I wanted to purpose to my girlfriend, in santorini and they nailed it. I wanted a sunset view, private terrace, great restaurant, candles , flowers, transportation, and many more things. They took all my thoughts and made it happen, we spoke over Email for a few weeks ( since I live in california ) and everything was a surprise they worked with me on timing and not ruining my big momment . It was awesome I could have never of pulled it off with out them. Thank you so much.

Even after payment was made, they had no reason to continue talking to me, but the extend the offer of my new fiancé to come down to there stores and pick something out. Amazing people can't wait to go back.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Claudia and George · Married on 05/30/2015

The service of The Diamond Rock was and is awesome! We got a complete and fullservice from the first contact, the wedding and the time after. They satisfied every one of our wishes - in no time. Solved every question and/or upcomming problem with best results and not with queries. The summary out of all the activities of The Diamond Rock was our perfect wedding: Chilled, relaxed and unforgetable for us. They made everyting around us seamless working - so that we could enjoy completely our ceremony. We don´t know how they do it, but it is absolute professional! The only drop of bitterness: We cannot hire them for wedding...again and again and again...we can only highly recommend The Diamond Rock for your event.

Sent on 06/05/2015

First of all I would like to thank the "Diamond Rock" for all there help, time and absolute devotion to our wedding day. Also, there understanding during the planning period and their patience in last minute arrangements.We had such a wonderful day no word can describe!

Trust the "Diamond Rock" because they definitely know the way around the island!!!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Julie · Married on 05/30/2015

My dream was to get married in Santorini, so last summer I combined my vacation on the island with the planning of my wedding.
    Girls, Francesca and Sarah, were from the beginning very polite, friendly and hospitable, they understood immediately the kind of marriage I wanted and helped me to choose appropriately to the last detail. Shortly before the wedding, this year in May, we went out for a glass of wine to make a final check that everything was perfect for the big day.
    The day of our wedding, everything was just as we had dreamed and we had planned. All we had to do, my husband and I, was to enjoy the happiest day of our lives.
    Now I consider girls to be my friends because they stood next to me in the organization of this important day for us, solving queries, making my wishes come true and took with their professionalism my stress away.
    I highly recommend “The diamond Rock” for your event and with the first chance, I will definitely visit them.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Alberto · Married on 05/14/2015

Frantseska and Sarah were exceptionally great helping us organizing our last minute wedding. They were very caring and patient with us, helped us organize every single detail and took care of even the smallest details. Planning a wedding, specially a long distance wedding can be a disaster but Fran and Sarah strived to make sure everything came out great. At the end we had the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 06/21/2015

SANTORINI · Married on 01/10/2013

Beautiful settings beautiful organization and truly beautiful people…
    Our wedding was absolutely as we have imagined it but our three new friends Artemis, Sarah and Frantseska that planned everything, was something unexpected! Thank you so much "the Diamond Rock" whole team!

Sent on 02/05/2015

TASOS · Married on 07/20/2015

The "ultimate" Santorini wedding planners...Yes this two girls ARE!!!
    They organized our wedding in a unique place near the village of Oia in Santorini overlooking the big Volcano & with the best details, decoration, flowers, wedding cake, happy people with big smiles!
    Thanks again and again

Sent on 01/26/2016

3.5

Firstly, this was a last minute wedding - we had a little under 3 months to plan this, for the busiest period of the year, and a very tight budget. My husband and I and our 20 guests traveled halfway across the globe to Santorini for the first time just a week before the wedding. We didn't even see the venue until the day itself, nor did we have the opportunity to personally select anything or show the wedding planners our expectations in person - everything was done over the internet and skype. I was just completely amazed watching everything come together exactly as I had imagined it, I trusted the ladies completely and their attention to detail was something above and beyond my expectations. All the guests were constantly praising everything - we had a wonderful time and a very beautiful memorable experience we will never forget, and I thank Sarah & Frantseska for being able to read my mind somehow and making the best day of our lives possible:) The only reason I rated the responsiveness a little low is because it was the busiest period of the year and they had other weddings they were busy with, which is completely understandable since ours was last minute, but still they managed to make it absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/02/2015

reza · event on 08/01/2015

both partners are attentive, kind, professional and listen to their customer's desires and requests, and help find ways to plan a great event. Would recommend again.

Sent on 08/10/2015

3.8
      3.5

I finally decided not to get maried in Santorini but Sarah and Francesca helped me to visit all the venues. They took a lot of their time to help me.

Sent on 07/30/2015