The Diamond Factory of Ann Arbor Reviews

6 | Ann Arbor, MI

6 Reviews for The Diamond Factory of Ann Arbor

• Cat

Cat C. · Married on 06/12/2021

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Highly Recommend! I was recommended to them by another customer!

Victor is extremely knowledgeable and knew just what to show me when I said I love Edwardian and Art Deco styles. I look forward to wearing my custom wedding band set for years to come!

Sent on 04/20/2021

Tyler · Married on 03/24/2018

We used the Diamond Factory for both the engagement ring and the wedding band. Raffi helped us from start to finish. He is super knowledgable and was a tremendous help. We really recommend this place!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Katie · Married on 07/08/2017

My fiance bought my engagement ring at The Diamond Factory and I love it! More importantly, The Diamond Factory was the only place that didn't rush him out the door with his college-student budget and many questions. I'm so grateful for the caring and thoughtful attention they gave him!

Sent on 03/21/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/07/2015

Don't let this store's location in the mall fool you. This is no "mall jewelry store." My (now) husband shopped around quite a bit for a jewelry store to make my custom engagement ring, and easily settled on The Diamond Factory of Ann Arbor when he met Raffi. My husband worked with Raffi to select the perfect diamond and design a gorgeous ring, and shared with me after the fact that he never once felt pressured or that he was being upsold, which is a rarity these days! I am so in love with my engagement ring that we also bought our wedding bands from Raffi and I can attest to the fact that he is an incredibly kind, genuine individual who is there to help you make the best decision for you. I now stop into the store every couple of months to get my rings cleaned and all of the staff are such a pleasure to work with. Many thanks to Raffi and The Diamond Factory of Ann Arbor!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/23/2014

Victor, the owner of Diamond Factory, was a true pleasure to work with. His priority was to produce an incredible piece of art in our engagement ring. It is truly gorgeous! Both the experience and the outcome were wonderful.

Sent on 11/30/2013

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Great customer service, I would strongly recommend this company

Sent on 10/18/2013