103 Reviews for The Details Matter

Flower Petals (2)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
100 The Details Matter Reviews

Our experience with The Details Matter was top notch. The flowers were beautiful, the prices were reasonable, and the service was outstanding. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User4758153, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tom and Elliot did the flowers for our wedding last week and we could not be happier with the work they did! They were attentive and professional at every step of the process and they made floral planning so, so easy. We had a few ideas of how we wanted our centerpieces and flowers to look, and they took those ideas and made the end result so much more beautiful than we could have imagined. My bouquet was perfect, our centerpieces were beautiful (and incorporated so many personal touches), and our ceremony decor was exactly what we wanted. The Details Matter made our day look so perfect and I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Profile Picture Kelley, 11/10/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Tom and Elliot did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. Many of our guests made a comment to me about how beautiful they were.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Our flowers were stunning and a definite conversation piece of our special day. The Details Matter did a phenomenal job making my ideas a reality.

Profile Picture Krissy, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would recommend the Details Matter without any hesitation! Tom was amazing to work with, and their floral work is even more amazing! Our wedding day was even more beautiful because of the Details Matter. The first thing friends and family say when they see our pictures are "who did those flowers?!" and they will not stop raving about them! The moment I met Tom, I knew I could trust him to make everything I dreamed of and more- I didn't have a worry in the world on my wedding day that the flowers would be anything but stunning.

Profile Picture Allison, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Details Matter did a wonderful job with my wedding flowers. The centerpieces were breathtaking. our bouquets were just perfect. The ceremony flowers were amazing. The Details Matter were very professional, punctual and knowledgeable. The Details Matter help me pick what colors would go together to complement my bridesmaid dresses. Very prompt in returning my calls or emails.

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Their work is exquisite. When I walked into the venue I was taken back by their work, most beautiful I have seen. Thank you Thomas and Elliott you made our day extra special.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

For our floral arrangements we primarily worked with Tom from The Details Matter. Tom was super easy to work with! After meeting with him and explaining to him what we wanted, he set up a document of all of our options of flowers and arrangements for us to be able to see and review at home. He also was super responsive to emails, even when we had minor breakdowns at 10pm about real vs fake candles. We recieved so many compliments, even from our venue, on our arrangements. Tom even went out of his way to make small doggie boutonnieres for our two golden retrievers! We would 100% recommend The Details Matter to anyone!

Profile Picture Monica, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have nothing but great things to say about The Details Matter! I had hoped and dreamed that they would be the florist for our wedding, even before we sat down to meet, as they do such a great job documenting their work and posting on Facebook. Upon meeting Thomas, the level of creative flexibility and knowledge is evident in the wide variety of suggestions and styles that were offered to us. After our meeting, his correspondence and follow-up was extremely professional and responsive. On our wedding day, all arrangements were delivered to the venue before we sat down to eat breakfast! This gave me peace of mind and allowed ample time to get everything placed before guests arrived. The day after our wedding, Thomas came back on-site and retrieved all vases and items they allowed us to borrow to hold the arrangements. The Details Matter was by far, one of thee best vendors we had in helping our dream day come true!!

Profile Picture Geralee, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thomas did a wonderful job with our flowers. Each item he did was extra special. We liked my bouquet so much I? even got it preserved. He went above and beyond and our flowers were so beautiful. Book him and let him take care of all your flowers..he will make them amazing!

Profile Picture Cristin, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely amazing and gorgeous. Tom and Elliot were such a job to work with, their arrangements are more the. You could have ever asked for.

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Details Matter rocks. Tom and Elliot's work is amazing. My florals were stunning, elegant, and truly out of this world. I can't thank you both enough for everything. I had so many guests comment how they have never seen floral arrangements like it before. Absolutely amazing guys.

Profile Picture Kim, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The details matter was great to work with. They asked to meet with me for an initial consultation and provided an accurate estimate based on my request. They helped by providing input and suggestions of overall wedding details, even outside of the flowers. As the wedding date got closer, and I started to question and worry about things, they took the time to meet with me again to make sure everything was just as I wanted it. At first glance, the price seems high on paper. But when you see the quality of their work and how perfectly they match your vision, it's absolutely worth every penny. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and were exactly what I wanted and more, and we got so many compliments on them. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Danika, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My flowers for my wedding were absolutely stunning. Tom and Elliott were so easy to work with and created exactly what I had in mind! I received so many compliments about my flowers from guests. It was such a great experience all around and I'd recommend them in an instant!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I couldn't be happier with these guys! The flowers at my wedding were absolutely stunning and exactly what I pictured. They where amazing to work with. They were helpful, responsive, and paid attention to detail.

Profile Picture Maria, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I first saw Tom and Elliot's work at a friend's wedding and I knew instantly that I needed them to do the flowers for our wedding!
The first time I met with Tom, I knew he understood my "vision" and I felt 100% confident that our flowers were going to be everything I expected.
On the day of our wedding, my expectations were exceeded! Our flowers were breath taking and guests admired them all evening. They were the only decorations we had and they were STUNNING!
Thank you, Tom and Elliot for delivering above and beyond a service that most brides only ever dream of!

Profile Picture Kelli, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers Elliot and Tom put together for my wedding were way beyond anything I could have hoped for. I received countless compliments and inquiries as to who did them. Their professionalism and creativity is superior to any other florists in the area. 100% recommend!!

Profile Picture Mickey, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Never in my life have I seen such beautiful work like the work done by Tom and Elliott. I know nothing about flowers and told them to do whatever they think will look nice for our wedding. Well, "look nice" became an understatement. Their work is absolutely breathtaking. So many of our wedding guests are still talking about the centerpieces and my bouquet, and our wedding was over two weeks ago. The ballroom completely took my breath away. These two are professional, classy, and just simply amazing.

Profile Picture Maria, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tom and Elliot exceeded my expectations! from our bouquets to our centerpieces - everything was perfect. They have an eye for detail and truly make your vision come alive.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flower arrangements for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and perfect.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tom did a wonderful job! My flowers were gorgeous and all the guests loved them!

Profile Picture Brandy , 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tom and Elliot did a FANTASTIC job on our flowers for our wedding and reception. They brought to life the visual I had in mind perfectly! Everyone that came to our wedding commented on how beautiful everything was. Our spring wedding had to have perfect fresh flowers and they did it. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was great working with Tom he new exactly what I wanted. It was beautiful.

Profile Picture Mia, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My daughter was married on April 8, 2017. We had the privilege of working with Tom and Elliot from the Details Matter. The floral arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and breath taking. Multiple guest indicated that they were by far the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen at any event. They made the setting at the Country Club amazing. I (and my daughter) couldn't have been happier with the work of Tom and Elliot. They were so easy to work with and provided great suggestions and ideas. I would definitely use their services again. Top notch work and wonderful customer service. A plus for sure:)

Profile Picture Kim, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Loved working with Tom from The Details Matter. He did everything I wanted and exceeded my expectations. The flowers were absolutely stunning.

Profile Picture Dominique, 11/26/16, 1 Review