The Details Matter Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Megan M. Married on 06/19/2021

Simply Stunning!!

Words could NEVER describe the feeling of what we felt that moment of walking into our daughters reception seeing this amazing floral display that you created for us! We knew you would do an incredible job, but it was so much more than we could have ever imagined! We are a month out and still in awe over the fabulous creations you made for us! True perfection! Even your magic touch on the wedding cake...just stunning!
    The Details DO Matter and you and your team hit it out of the park for us on every single detail!
    Let’s do it again Tom! You were simply a pleasure to work with and our phones have not stopped ringing, asking for your contact information!
    Bless you all on a job well done 💜🌸
  • Danielle
    Danielle C. Married on 05/15/2021

Vision Came True

The Details Matter turned my wedding visions into reality with the florals and greenery they put together for our wedding. We wanted a simple and elegant look and that is exactly what Tom delivered. He was responsive with my questions and was flexible with me leading up to the day of the wedding.
    Samantha R. Married on 05/14/2021

Absolutely love these guys

Absolutely love Tom and Elliots work! It made everything I could ask for and more. they were so flexible and quick to respond and were willing to help me incorporate any small detail!
    Rachael H. Married on 04/10/2021

Stunning wedding flowers!

The Details Matter provided us with the most beautiful flowers for our wedding. They were extremely professional and super easy to work with. I don't know much about flowers but after showing them a few pictures of what I had in mind they were able to create the perfect combination of flowers for our October wedding. I would highly recommend!!
    Shannon S. Married on 01/02/2021

Excellent service and product

I was really lucky to have such great florists locally. I had no idea what I really wanted out of flowers, just a vague sense of theme for the whole wedding. They worked with me to provide some options and customize where I wanted, but they (fortunately for me) did most of the selection of actual flowers. Their experience and creativity really came out in the final arrangements--they were the bouquets I didn't know I wanted, but absolutely loved! I got multiple compliments on them. They were also incredibly flexible and professional to work with when my wedding went from 200 people to about 20 due to COVID and my flower needs changed. Basically, I highly recommend them due to both the quality of the final products and the ease and clarity of working with them.
    Hannah S. Married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful Flowers

The arrangements made by The Details Matter were absolutely incredible! Every single item was perfect and they were wonderful to work with. We had to make some last minute venue changes but Tom was very helpful and able to replan a few of the centerpieces to suit the new location. I had a ton of ideas for what I wanted but they were able to read my mind and make exactly what I was thinking.
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 09/12/2020

Incredible!

Where do I begin? This company was heaven sent! We started planning with Thomas and Elliot in 2018. When Covid changed our plans from a 200 person wedding inside a brewery to 50 people in a backyard, Thomas jumped in and offered advice and suggestions whenever he could. He was a wedding planner and florist all wrapped into one, and was always there whenever I needed reassurance. I can’t tell you how many times I emailed Thomas in a panic, and he responded almost instantly to talk me off the ledge. On the day of the wedding, I had no doubt in my mind that The Details Matter had everything under control. When I walked outside and saw my flowers (bouquets, boutonnieres, chandelier, arbor arrangement, greenery for the tables), I legit squealed. Everything turned out better than I could imagine, and I can not recommend them enough!
  • Sam
    Sam Married on 08/08/2020

Romantic Summer Wedding Florals

I would HIGHLY recommend The Details Matter for your wedding/event florals! My wedding floral display was simply breathtaking and every arrangement was made to perfection. Tom was so easy and fun to work with! His expertise was helpful in making decisions and he was always responsive, especially with my frequent change requests due to planning through the pandemic. Tom took my vision board and made it my reality. One year later, our guests still talk about our floral display and we continue to be in awe looking back at photos. Forever grateful for The Details Matter!
    Maddie Married on 06/27/2020

Incredible

Tom and Elliott did an outstanding job. They captured what we wanted for our wedding day. They went above and beyond to make our day one for the books! Their arrangements are beautiful and it is evident that they are meticulous and have a true talent for creating beauty. We would recommend them 100 times over!
  • Julie
    Julie M. Married on 06/13/2020

Absolutely gorgeous flowers

We highly recommend the Details Matter for all of your floral needs. For our wedding, Tom created the most beautiful arrangements and bouquets I’ve ever seen. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and I was in awe when i first saw it. Tom heard what we wanted and turned our arrangements into works of art. Just completely blown away still by how beautiful everything was! Thank you for making our wedding picture perfect !
  • Michaela
    Michaela M. Married on 05/30/2020

Completely reliable and so talented.

Like a lot of brides... I never planned a wedding before so I had SO many questions and I probably definitely came off a little panicked. After every meeting with Tom, I just felt completely relieved and that everything was going to be okay and they had my back. They have so much experience and will know what will look good and what won’t. He has amazing suggestions and not to mention the flowers were just completely stunning! We felt totally taken care of. 🥰 20/10 would recommend, you won’t be disappointed. Just look at the pictures... the flowers are so awesome and I felt like my bouquet was totally unique. Book them! Not to mention they do amazing draping work too:)
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 05/23/2020

So talented and amazing to work with

Tom and Elliot of The Details Matter take their time to ensure you have exactly what you vision for your big day. Tom was especially great to work with, after I changed my colors and centerpieces more than once, and made adjustments to the sort of arrangements we were looking for around the venue. He was flexible, professional, responsive, and patient. Our final outcome was exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend!
    Kaylyn Married on 05/09/2020

Choose the details matter you can’t go wrong!

Truly does amazing work! Couldn’t have asked for anyone better to do our wedding flowers. They were so helpful and accommodating!! 10/10
    Emilee M. Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing work

Tom and Elliot of The Details Matter were absolutely outstanding to work with. From day one, I really felt the details truly did matter to them. I had simply given them a color palette with some photos of ideas I liked. They were responsive with every email I sent and any changes that I made throughout the course of planning. They made our dream wedding become a reality and then some. They have an artistic eye and I would recommend their work to anyone. Please, if you need a florist for any occasion use The Details Matter!
  • Kayleigh
    Kayleigh Married on 10/11/2019

Details Matter - Amazing Florist!

We highly recommend the Details Matter to anyone looking for top notch quality floral arrangements for a great price. Thomas was so easy to work with and took the time to truly understand our wedding vision. Our arrangements were full and beautiful. The atmosphere of our wedding day would not have been the same without their phenomenal work. Thank you Details Matter!!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie F. Married on 10/06/2019

Wonderful to work with

These guys brought our ideas to life and the results were more beautiful than either of us imagined.
    Amanda F. Married on 10/06/2019

Above and beyond beautiful

We couldn’t be happier with our flowers and arrangements! Our wedding had a unique color theme and they pulled it off perfectly! The team was respectful to our budget and helped us every step of the way. We highly recommend this business.
    Kate Married on 09/21/2019

The best florist

Time and time again we are told how GORGEOUS our wedding flowers were! Every time someone goes to one recently, they call me to say "the flowers were nothing like yours! Who did you use again?!" I will recommend The Details Matter over anyone in NEPA... they were healthy, gorgeous, and made an everlasting statement. We could not have been happier and our day would have been so different without them!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend

They are the absolute best! With just a few color schemes and ideas, they were able to make my vision a reality! It was even better than I could have imagined.
    Stephanie Married on 09/07/2019

Amazingly perfect!

I couldn’t have asked for anything more perfect than what I got. They did an amazing job bringing my vision to life.
  • Mom
    Mom Married on 08/24/2019

Wish I could give more "stars" - outstanding

If I could give Tom and Elliott more than 5 stars I would - the whole process from start to finish was a wonderful journey. Tom was never too busy to answer any questions we had or any of the changes or additions we made. The flowers truly made our daughter's wedding a beautiful occasion. Everyone commented on the lovely flowers from the bouquets to the centerpieces. Thank you "The Details Matter" for making our dreams come true.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra B. Married on 07/27/2019

Detail Focused

Amazing. We loved our flowers. MUST do farm tables and get the greenery. Just stunning AND high quality. I'd choose them again and again.
    Brittany Married on 07/06/2019

The BEST florist around!

One word to describe The Details Matter..AMAZING! They were my florist for my wedding on 7/6/19 and let me tell you, they totally exceeded my expectations. The arrangements were absolutely perfect down to the littlest detail. Tom and Elliot go above and beyond to make every bride’s wedding flower vision come to life. Our guests could not stop talking about our flowers; raving how beautiful they were. If you want a florist who is going to WOW you, The Details Matter are the guys for you. You won’t regret it!
    Kendra Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect!

Tom and his team really went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding floral. It has been 3 months and we are still receiving wonderful comments on our floral. I completely trusted Tom with my vision and have nothing but all good things to say. Possibly on the pricier side of the spectrum, but WELL WORTH IT!!! The whole process was wonderful from start to finish. Very prompt, responsive, genuine, and trustworthy. I can't thank you guys enough.. really!
    Jessica Married on 06/15/2019

Better than I could have imagined!

My vision truly came to life. After my first meeting with Tom, he picked up and ran with what I had described to him and the results were better than I could have imagined. I was also beyond impressed that they transported all of the flowers from the ceremony to be repurposed for the reception which took such a load off of my shoulders! Everything was absolutely perfect.