The Details Matter Reviews

The Details Matter 6
The Details Matter 7
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely amazing! All of our arrangements were so beautiful and the added touches on their part were everything! Tom was fantastic to work with and very responsive and flexible. Thank you!!!

Lia · Married on 09/02/2018

I genuinely cannot express enough how helpful The Details Matter were to me in the planning stages of the wedding! Every time that I had a question, Tom quickly answered me and discussed everything in detail so that I knew exactly what to expect! On the day of the wedding, everything was PERFECT! He captured my vision to a T and it could not have looked better. The details really do matter, and with Tom you cannot go wrong! He will make everything perfect, beautiful and stunning! I got so many compliments on my flowers!

The Details Matter 8
    The Details Matter 14
    The Details Matter 15

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Perfection

The Details Matter was amazing! I am terrible when it comes to flowers and by finding examples of things I liked on the internet and giving them colors, they blew me away. There wasn’t one person who didn’t fall madly in love with them and I still have people talking about them a month later. You get the absolute best with The Details Matter and I would tell anyone to go with them for your wedding or any other event!!

The Details Matter 16
    The Details Matter 24
    The Details Matter 25
    The Details Matter 26

Cortlyn · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing work. The beauty of the flowers at the church and reception were the talk of my wedding! People are still talking about how gorgeous they were, 3 weeks after the wedding!

julia · Married on 08/11/2018

The Details Matter provided the flowers for our daughters wedding on 08/11/18. We were beyond pleased!!! The centerpieces were stunning and the guests talked about them all night. Tom and Elliot were wonderful to work with, and everything exceeded our expectations. About 2 weeks before the wedding my daughter and I had the idea to take pieces of my gown, my mothers and my grandmothers gown and have them wrapped around my daughters bridal bouquet. It was done to perfection and so meaningful to us. We would highly recommend The Details Matter to anyone, you will not be disappointed at all!

Briaun · Married on 08/04/2018

Tom is amazing to work with! The flowers he created for our wedding day were beautiful.

Kathryn · Married on 06/30/2018

Details Matter is the perfect name for this florist....every floral arrangement at our daughter's wedding was perfection, down to the last detail. The flowers were amazing, and so many guests commented on their beauty and aroma. Our breath was taken away walking into the church and then again as we arrived at the reception. We are so thankful to Details Matter.

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2018

Our wedding flowers were absolutely amazing! They far exceeded our expectations and we received so many compliments from our guests. For us, the flowers were by far the most important aspect of our ceremony and reception decor, and we can't thank Tom and Elliot enough for helping us achieve our vision.

Ginny · Married on 01/27/2018

I can’t even begin to tell you how wonderful they were! Everything went so smoothly and they were incredible to work with!

The Details Matter 27
    The Details Matter 28
    The Details Matter 29

Emilie · Married on 12/31/2017

Our experience with The Details Matter was top notch. The flowers were beautiful, the prices were reasonable, and the service was outstanding. Highly recommend!!

Kelley · Married on 11/10/2017

Tom and Elliot did the flowers for our wedding last week and we could not be happier with the work they did! They were attentive and professional at every step of the process and they made floral planning so, so easy. We had a few ideas of how we wanted our centerpieces and flowers to look, and they took those ideas and made the end result so much more beautiful than we could have imagined. My bouquet was perfect, our centerpieces were beautiful (and incorporated so many personal touches), and our ceremony decor was exactly what we wanted. The Details Matter made our day look so perfect and I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

Tom and Elliot did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. Many of our guests made a comment to me about how beautiful they were.

Krissy · Married on 10/14/2017

Our flowers were stunning and a definite conversation piece of our special day. The Details Matter did a phenomenal job making my ideas a reality.

Allison · Married on 10/07/2017

I would recommend the Details Matter without any hesitation! Tom was amazing to work with, and their floral work is even more amazing! Our wedding day was even more beautiful because of the Details Matter. The first thing friends and family say when they see our pictures are "who did those flowers?!" and they will not stop raving about them! The moment I met Tom, I knew I could trust him to make everything I dreamed of and more- I didn't have a worry in the world on my wedding day that the flowers would be anything but stunning.

Stacey · Married on 09/23/2017

The Details Matter did a wonderful job with my wedding flowers. The centerpieces were breathtaking. our bouquets were just perfect. The ceremony flowers were amazing. The Details Matter were very professional, punctual and knowledgeable. The Details Matter help me pick what colors would go together to complement my bridesmaid dresses. Very prompt in returning my calls or emails.

The Details Matter 30

Susan · Married on 09/23/2017

Their work is exquisite. When I walked into the venue I was taken back by their work, most beautiful I have seen. Thank you Thomas and Elliott you made our day extra special.

Monica · Married on 09/09/2017

For our floral arrangements we primarily worked with Tom from The Details Matter. Tom was super easy to work with! After meeting with him and explaining to him what we wanted, he set up a document of all of our options of flowers and arrangements for us to be able to see and review at home. He also was super responsive to emails, even when we had minor breakdowns at 10pm about real vs fake candles. We recieved so many compliments, even from our venue, on our arrangements. Tom even went out of his way to make small doggie boutonnieres for our two golden retrievers! We would 100% recommend The Details Matter to anyone!

Geralee · Married on 09/09/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about The Details Matter! I had hoped and dreamed that they would be the florist for our wedding, even before we sat down to meet, as they do such a great job documenting their work and posting on Facebook. Upon meeting Thomas, the level of creative flexibility and knowledge is evident in the wide variety of suggestions and styles that were offered to us. After our meeting, his correspondence and follow-up was extremely professional and responsive. On our wedding day, all arrangements were delivered to the venue before we sat down to eat breakfast! This gave me peace of mind and allowed ample time to get everything placed before guests arrived. The day after our wedding, Thomas came back on-site and retrieved all vases and items they allowed us to borrow to hold the arrangements. The Details Matter was by far, one of thee best vendors we had in helping our dream day come true!!

Cristin · Married on 09/02/2017

Thomas did a wonderful job with our flowers. Each item he did was extra special. We liked my bouquet so much I? even got it preserved. He went above and beyond and our flowers were so beautiful. Book him and let him take care of all your flowers..he will make them amazing!

Jenna · Married on 08/26/2017

Absolutely amazing and gorgeous. Tom and Elliot were such a job to work with, their arrangements are more the. You could have ever asked for.

Kim · Married on 08/25/2017

The Details Matter rocks. Tom and Elliot's work is amazing. My florals were stunning, elegant, and truly out of this world. I can't thank you both enough for everything. I had so many guests comment how they have never seen floral arrangements like it before. Absolutely amazing guys.

Danika · Married on 08/19/2017

The details matter was great to work with. They asked to meet with me for an initial consultation and provided an accurate estimate based on my request. They helped by providing input and suggestions of overall wedding details, even outside of the flowers. As the wedding date got closer, and I started to question and worry about things, they took the time to meet with me again to make sure everything was just as I wanted it. At first glance, the price seems high on paper. But when you see the quality of their work and how perfectly they match your vision, it's absolutely worth every penny. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and were exactly what I wanted and more, and we got so many compliments on them. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Heather · Married on 07/22/2017

My flowers for my wedding were absolutely stunning. Tom and Elliott were so easy to work with and created exactly what I had in mind! I received so many compliments about my flowers from guests. It was such a great experience all around and I'd recommend them in an instant!

Maria · Married on 07/22/2017

I couldn't be happier with these guys! The flowers at my wedding were absolutely stunning and exactly what I pictured. They where amazing to work with. They were helpful, responsive, and paid attention to detail.

Mickey · Married on 06/24/2017

The flowers Elliot and Tom put together for my wedding were way beyond anything I could have hoped for. I received countless compliments and inquiries as to who did them. Their professionalism and creativity is superior to any other florists in the area. 100% recommend!!