The Details Matter Reviews

The Details Matter 3
The Details Matter 4
The Details Matter 5

Kayleigh · Getting married on 04/16/2020

Details Matter - Amazing Florist!

We highly recommend the Details Matter to anyone looking for top notch quality floral arrangements for a great price. Thomas was so easy to work with and took the time to truly understand our wedding vision. Our arrangements were full and beautiful. The atmosphere of our wedding day would not have been the same without their phenomenal work. Thank you Details Matter!!!

The Details Matter 6
    The Details Matter 7
    The Details Matter 8

Emilee Mallams · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing work

Tom and Elliot of The Details Matter were absolutely outstanding to work with. From day one, I really felt the details truly did matter to them. I had simply given them a color palette with some photos of ideas I liked. They were responsive with every email I sent and any changes that I made throughout the course of planning. They made our dream wedding become a reality and then some. They have an artistic eye and I would recommend their work to anyone. Please, if you need a florist for any occasion use The Details Matter!

• Stephanie

Stephanie Frain · Married on 10/06/2019

Wonderful to work with

These guys brought our ideas to life and the results were more beautiful than either of us imagined.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Amanda Frain · Married on 10/06/2019

Above and beyond beautiful

We couldn’t be happier with our flowers and arrangements! Our wedding had a unique color theme and they pulled it off perfectly! The team was respectful to our budget and helped us every step of the way. We highly recommend this business.

The Details Matter 9
    The Details Matter 10
    Sent on 11/03/2019

Kate · Married on 09/21/2019

The best florist

Time and time again we are told how GORGEOUS our wedding flowers were! Every time someone goes to one recently, they call me to say "the flowers were nothing like yours! Who did you use again?!" I will recommend The Details Matter over anyone in NEPA... they were healthy, gorgeous, and made an everlasting statement. We could not have been happier and our day would have been so different without them!

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend

They are the absolute best! With just a few color schemes and ideas, they were able to make my vision a reality! It was even better than I could have imagined.

The Details Matter 11
    The Details Matter 12

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazingly perfect!

I couldn’t have asked for anything more perfect than what I got. They did an amazing job bringing my vision to life.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Mom

Mom · Married on 08/24/2019

Wish I could give more "stars" - outstanding

If I could give Tom and Elliott more than 5 stars I would - the whole process from start to finish was a wonderful journey. Tom was never too busy to answer any questions we had or any of the changes or additions we made. The flowers truly made our daughter's wedding a beautiful occasion. Everyone commented on the lovely flowers from the bouquets to the centerpieces. Thank you "The Details Matter" for making our dreams come true.

The Details Matter 13
    Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Baels · Married on 07/27/2019

Detail Focused

Amazing. We loved our flowers. MUST do farm tables and get the greenery. Just stunning AND high quality. I'd choose them again and again.

The Details Matter 14
    The Details Matter 24
    Sent on 10/27/2019

Brittany · Married on 07/06/2019

The BEST florist around!

One word to describe The Details Matter..AMAZING! They were my florist for my wedding on 7/6/19 and let me tell you, they totally exceeded my expectations. The arrangements were absolutely perfect down to the littlest detail. Tom and Elliot go above and beyond to make every bride’s wedding flower vision come to life. Our guests could not stop talking about our flowers; raving how beautiful they were. If you want a florist who is going to WOW you, The Details Matter are the guys for you. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Kendra · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect!

Tom and his team really went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding floral. It has been 3 months and we are still receiving wonderful comments on our floral. I completely trusted Tom with my vision and have nothing but all good things to say. Possibly on the pricier side of the spectrum, but WELL WORTH IT!!! The whole process was wonderful from start to finish. Very prompt, responsive, genuine, and trustworthy. I can't thank you guys enough.. really!

The Details Matter 25
    The Details Matter 26
    The Details Matter 27
    The Details Matter 28
    The Details Matter 29
    Sent on 09/12/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

Better than I could have imagined!

My vision truly came to life. After my first meeting with Tom, he picked up and ran with what I had described to him and the results were better than I could have imagined. I was also beyond impressed that they transported all of the flowers from the ceremony to be repurposed for the reception which took such a load off of my shoulders! Everything was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Mindy Agosti · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing service!! Beautiful flowers!!!

We recently used The Details Matter for our wedding in June. I could not recommend them enough! They took my ideas and brought them to life. Not only did they create the beautiful bouquets, but they transformed my venue into a secret garden. We are still getting compliments about our hanging floral piece above our sweetheart table. It was breathtaking. The team at the Details Matter were kind, dependable, and easy to work with. They were the most responsive of all the vendors I worked with throughout the process. They even provided candles, lanterns, and vases. Don’t hesitate to book with them! You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Kronenwetter · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Beautiful Arrangements!

I’ll be the first to admit that, when it came to floral arrangements for our wedding, I had no idea where to start. Though I had some great Pinterest ideas floating around in my head, not knowing anything about flowers made it difficult for me to communicate those ideas and bring them to life.

Enter Tom and Elliot from The Details Matter. From our first meeting to the fulfillment of our vision on our wedding day, everything was smooth and perfect. I cannot recommend The Details Matter enough! When my mom and I had our first meeting with Tom, I was not very clear with what I wanted because, to be honest, I wasn’t quite sure. Tom was extremely patient, gave us some sound ideas, and told us he would be in touch with a proposal. When I received his proposal, it was like he had read my mind. Everything he was proposing, from the floral arrangements to the flowers to the colors, was EXACTLY how I had envisioned it. From that point up until the wedding, Tom was extremely accommodating with my questions, additions, and even some last minute alterations.

Finally, on the day of the wedding, Tom and Elliot were able to bring our vision to life. Everything the two touched looked like it came from a fairy tale: simple, elegant, and beautiful--exactly what I wanted! We had absolutely beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres, along with breathtaking centerpieces and garlands. They truly elevated the venue to its fullest potential. My husband and I will definitely be using The Details Matter for any other floral needs in the future!

The Details Matter 30
    Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/18/2019

Seriously the best!

I am more than ecstatic with how the floral arrangements for my wedding turned out. The guys at The Details Matter went above and beyond with my ideas and created the most beautiful arrangements. I could not have chosen a better team to take care of such an important wedding detail. Their designs really made me feel like I was in a fairy-tale.

The Details Matter 35
    The Details Matter 40
    The Details Matter 41
    Sent on 08/02/2019

Stephanie Mackey · Married on 11/03/2018

I would highly recommend 'The Details Matter'. Flowers were unique and beautiful.

The flowers were absolutely beautiful and unique. After meeting with Tom to discuss the wedding theme and colors, he sent me pictures of what he recommended. I did not even have to tweet his recommendations. They were perfect. Our guests raved about the flowers. I would highly recommend 'The Details Matter'. Thank you Tom!

The Details Matter 42
    The Details Matter 43
    The Details Matter 44
    The Details Matter 45
    The Details Matter 46
    The Details Matter 47
    Sent on 03/09/2019

Maurissa Cropf · Married on 11/02/2018

Everything we asked for and more!

We are so thankful we went with the Details Matter for our florists. They were able to clearly see our vision and go above and beyond what we asked. HIGHLY recommend them!!!

The Details Matter 48
    The Details Matter 49
    The Details Matter 50
    The Details Matter 51
    The Details Matter 52
    Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely amazing! All of our arrangements were so beautiful and the added touches on their part were everything! Tom was fantastic to work with and very responsive and flexible. Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Lia · Married on 09/02/2018

I genuinely cannot express enough how helpful The Details Matter were to me in the planning stages of the wedding! Every time that I had a question, Tom quickly answered me and discussed everything in detail so that I knew exactly what to expect! On the day of the wedding, everything was PERFECT! He captured my vision to a T and it could not have looked better. The details really do matter, and with Tom you cannot go wrong! He will make everything perfect, beautiful and stunning! I got so many compliments on my flowers!

The Details Matter 53
    The Details Matter 60
    Sent on 10/12/2018

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Perfection

The Details Matter was amazing! I am terrible when it comes to flowers and by finding examples of things I liked on the internet and giving them colors, they blew me away. There wasn’t one person who didn’t fall madly in love with them and I still have people talking about them a month later. You get the absolute best with The Details Matter and I would tell anyone to go with them for your wedding or any other event!!

The Details Matter 61
    The Details Matter 70
    The Details Matter 71
    Sent on 10/15/2018

Cortlyn · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing work. The beauty of the flowers at the church and reception were the talk of my wedding! People are still talking about how gorgeous they were, 3 weeks after the wedding!

Sent on 08/23/2018

julia · Married on 08/11/2018

The Details Matter provided the flowers for our daughters wedding on 08/11/18. We were beyond pleased!!! The centerpieces were stunning and the guests talked about them all night. Tom and Elliot were wonderful to work with, and everything exceeded our expectations. About 2 weeks before the wedding my daughter and I had the idea to take pieces of my gown, my mothers and my grandmothers gown and have them wrapped around my daughters bridal bouquet. It was done to perfection and so meaningful to us. We would highly recommend The Details Matter to anyone, you will not be disappointed at all!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Briaun · Married on 08/04/2018

Tom is amazing to work with! The flowers he created for our wedding day were beautiful.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Kathryn · Married on 06/30/2018

Details Matter is the perfect name for this florist....every floral arrangement at our daughter's wedding was perfection, down to the last detail. The flowers were amazing, and so many guests commented on their beauty and aroma. Our breath was taken away walking into the church and then again as we arrived at the reception. We are so thankful to Details Matter.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2018

Our wedding flowers were absolutely amazing! They far exceeded our expectations and we received so many compliments from our guests. For us, the flowers were by far the most important aspect of our ceremony and reception decor, and we can't thank Tom and Elliot enough for helping us achieve our vision.

Sent on 06/12/2018