The Depot Event Venue Reviews

16 | Columbus, MS

16 Reviews for The Depot Event Venue

• Rayben

Rayben · Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful space with even better owners

The depot is a beautiful space owned by amazing people who are so willing to work for you! I cannot wait to spend our wedding day here knowing everything is taken care of.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Nancy Bloom · Married on 10/19/2019

Lovely wedding venue

So happy my daughter choose The Depot. So convenient to MSU! Venue also includes so much!

Nancy Borders · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!

My wedding at The Depot was amazing! The brick walls are gorgeous! The chandelier room is breathtaking! Unlike any chandeliers you have ever seen!! Also, amazing people to work with! They provide tables, chairs, and so so much more! They even set up tables and chairs too!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Brittany Ferguson · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly recommended

We loved our wedding at The Depot! Owners are so kind! They wanted everything perfect for mine and Joel’s day! Super amazing space!
    Highly recommended!

Joel Ferguson · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful venue

Wonderful space that is breathtaking!! Owners are so nice!!! The Depot was perfect! As a groom, I love the industrial look and brick!

Haven Dumont · Married on 08/11/2019

The Depot is wonderful

Such a awesome place me and Samantha got married at! We were so happy!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Logan Dumont · Married on 08/11/2019

Wonderful wedding venue

My wedding to Haven Dumont was perfect. I just got back my wedding pictures and I love them! The depot has great natural lighting and character. They even have a bridal suit me and my bridesmaids used to get ready in.
    We had a amazing experience.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Madilyn Petty · Married on 07/13/2019

Great venue and even better staff!

We are so happy to have had our special day at the Depot. Kelly and Matthew were so sweet and helpful. They were always available to answer any questions we had, and they made the whole process fun and easy. We were able to do both the flowers and the catering through them which alleviated a lot of stress. The building is absolutely gorgeous on its own. You don’t have to do a lot of decorating. We gave them examples and descriptions of what we had envisioned, and they turned it into something more beautiful than we could ever imagine. On top of that, the food was delicious!

It was so convenient to have the ceremony and reception in one building. The transition from the ceremony to the reception was so easy for our guest. It was also an easy transition getting from the bridal suite to the ceremony room unseen. One of my favorite features was the bridal suite. There is plenty of room, and it is decorated so fun! My girls and I had a blast getting ready throughout the day.

The reception area was very spacious and formal. The first thing you see when you walk in is beautiful brick walls and gorgeous, gold chandeliers. You can fellowship and enjoy a wonderful meal together. Then afterwards, you can get out on the large dance floor and dance the night away. They had a stage, speakers, and projectors available for whatever you decided for entertainment, whether it be a band, DJ, or simply playing music off of your computer.

We can’t say enough about this venue and the amazing staff. We are so very thankful.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Toby Williams · Married on 07/06/2019

We were so happy!

Great venue located in Downtown Columbus. It was perfect for me and my bride. A ceremony room and then reception area! My guests had such a amazing time. Owners are so willing to please. Excellent place!

Heather Williams · Married on 07/06/2019

In Love with The Depot

I feel in love with The Depot! It has so much character and SO much to offer! The Chandelier Room was we’re my ceremony was. So perfect!

Jessica Berryhill · Married on 06/09/2019

Breathtaking Venue Love the Chandeliers!

The Depot is soooo pretty! We loved the chandelier room! Great food and great service!

Joel Berryhill · Married on 06/09/2019

So happy we found The Depot

We could not have asked for a better venue! The staff, venue, service were all wonderful! We loved the chandelier room! Great!

• Emily

Emily Markham Riley · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Reception Review

We were the first wedding reception at The Depot. Everything was absolutely beautiful. The floral arrangements were exactly what I wanted, and the food was very good. Guests raved about how good the food was! So much space for all of our guests to move around and dance and ample amount of seating and tables. Bridal suite is so chic, and the chandeliers add amazing detail to the rustic Depot. They will work with you to be sure that they provide exactly what you want for your special day.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Emma Hudson · Married on 05/18/2019

Gorgeous venue

My wedding was PERFECT! The Depot is by far the most beautiful venue in the Columbus-Starkville area! So happy we choose The a Depot!

Hunter Hudson · Married on 05/18/2019

The Depot is wonderful.

The Depot is a wonderful venue. We were happy to be one of the first weddings here. Love the rich history and industrial look. Venue staff were so kind.

• Heather

Heather Johnson · Married on

Beautifully Presented Food and the most friendly helpful staff❤

The food is absolutely delicious. The serving peices and the way the buffet was decorated was more than gorgeous. Everything was so beautiful and you can tell they pay very close attention to every detail to help create the most perfect day for the bride and groom. Very friendly, loving, and helpful staff.

Sent on 10/26/2019