The Deoc Ensemble Reviews

24 | Indianapolis, IN

24 Reviews for The Deoc Ensemble

Leigh Flegge-Schlie · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Best Choice You Can Make

The Deoc Ensemble is absolutely amazing! From start to finish, our time working with them has been an absolute joy! They took our hopes and made them realities. I want to have another event, solely so that I can hear them play again! They learned our favorite songs and were so kind and flexible during all of the ups and downs of the pandemic. The Deoc Ensemble is the best thing you can add to your wedding. They were an absolute delight, and our day wouldn't have been the same without them!

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Claire

Claire Smillie · Married on 11/11/2020

Professional and Talented!

We had an incredibly professional and smooth experience working with Deoc Ensemble. The ensemble was accommodating to our requests and prepared the day of the wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience and talented ensemble for our wedding day! It may seem like an extra expense, but is SOOO worth it!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Lauren de Luna · Married on 10/09/2020

Fantastic experience!

DEOC Ensemble was a dream to work with. Very easy planning process, great communication, and the music was absolutely beautiful. Grace was our main point of contact and she was wonderful. Our wedding coordinator recommended them to us and I'm so happy she did!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Anthony Liszewski · Married on 10/03/2020

Deoc Ensemble

You were awesome! Very nice, professional, safe, reasonably priced and so well played. Thank you for your time and dedication and skills!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Brandy

Brandy Evans · Married on 05/15/2020

Wonderful quartet for our wedding

We were thrilled with the Deoc Ensemble's performance at our wedding. Grace was professional and easy to communicate with. Highly recommend this group!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Barbara Logsdon · Married on 02/08/2020

Musical Perfection

A professional and talented group of musicians. They communicated with us through postponements due to the Coronavirus and the ever changing mandates so that we all understood how this would look and work. They have an extensive list of musical selection and worked with our officiant to insure that the music was played at the appropriate times. Their musical presence conveyed the joy and sense of holiness we wanted shared with our guests for the ceremony. They also played during the cocktail hour which gave that portion of the reception an elegant touch. Easy to work with, friendly and they cared about helping to make our wedding a special day. We highly recommend DEOC.

Sent on 08/05/2020

Hannah · Married on 09/14/2019

Classic and professional

I wish I could have listened to them play even more! Being the bride I missed most of the prelude music, but all the guests were raving about how phenomenal it was! We actually had one of our guests book the Deoc ensemble on the spot for their daughter’s wedding next spring. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Kendra · Married on 09/07/2019

Touch of Elegence

Grace and her team were fantastic. We had the quartet for the wedding ceremony and it brought such a romantic and elegant feeling to it. The music selection was modern songs our guests could recognize with a soft touch. Grace worked with us to customize our ceremony song selections and what parts of the songs we wanted played at certain points. She was great is helping us get exactly what we wanted. Many guests have commented on what a magical touch the quartet was!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Sarah Richards · Married on 06/23/2019

Simply Amazing!!

The Deoc Ensemble was Exactly what we wanted for our wedding ceremony at the Ambassador House!! They were Amazing to work with especially Haley! They provided a variety of music to select from or they were open to your own unique, personal selections. Everything you'd want a stringed ensemble to be! We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Gottlieb · Married on 06/02/2019

Flawless Music

We couldn't be happier with Deoc Ensemble! They had a great variety of music to choose from and will do one custom arrangement for a must have song. Grace was fun and easy to work with and helped us work through their list to create a perfect ceremony selections from start to finish. Every member of the ensemble was extremely talented and played beautifully. If you want instrumental music played at your ceremony, you won't regret booking these guys!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Jillian Conrad · Married on 05/10/2019

Simple booking process with excellent musical results

After graduating college with music degrees, selecting our ceremony repertoire and musicians was especially important during our wedding planning. The Deoc Ensemble made everything simple from the booking process, selection of music, and outlining our ceremony. The ensemble was nothing but kind and professional on our wedding day. Though the wedding day goes by like a beautiful blur, we received nothing but compliments on the music performed by the quartet - we recommend the Deoc ensemble to friends and colleagues whenever the opportunity arises!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Kylie · Married on 01/02/2019

Beautiful music

Grace and The Deoc Ensemble were absolutely amazing throughout the planning process and the day of our wedding. It was so calming to have the live music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. It really added a whimsical touch to our day. Grace helped us pick out songs that would work well together, and they even played "Be Our Guest" as our song request. We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire this local Broad Ripple group for our ceremony and cocktail hour music!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Alise · Married on 12/15/2018

WOW—fantastic musicians!

Do yourself a favor and book the Deoc Ensemble right now! Grace is amazing and a joy to work with, even when I was freaking out over last minute details. 10/10 would recommend them! Music was beautiful and added the perfect touch to the ceremony.

Sent on 12/27/2018

The Deoc Ensemble's reply:

Thank you, Alise! I'm so glad we were able to make those last minute details the perfect additions to your wedding day! It was so much fun playing for you and Joe!

Kirstin · Married on 09/22/2018

The Deoc Ensemble is absolutely the best wedding music I have heard. I am so happy that they were able to play for my Lake Wawasee wedding. Grace is one of the kindest people you will ever work with. Their repertoire list is extensive and varied and they are also able to work with you on custom requests. They created the perfect atmosphere on our wedding day.

The Deoc Ensemble's reply:

Thank you, Kirstin! It as so much fun for us to travel up to Northern Indiana for your wedding day. We absolutely loved all your music selections - they were perfect for your romantic ceremony by the lake! Congratulations to you and Ben!

Crystal · Married on 08/18/2018

The Deoc Ensemble was an absolute fantastic addition to my wedding ceremony. Leading up to the day, the owner Grace was very kind, professional, and helpful. I was clueless on proper ceremony order and she was more than happy to give me suggestions on how to make it all come together with the best music. She was by far the best vendor I worked with during my whole wedding process, and I can't thank them enough for making my day so beautiful. The music really added to the class and intimacy of the ceremony. My guests couldn't stop raving about how lovely their music was.

Sent on 10/13/2018

The Deoc Ensemble's reply:

Wow, thank you so much, Crystal! It makes our day to hear how much of a difference live music made for your wedding! Also, it was our pleasure to help you through the ceremony planning process. It's a ton to manage on your own! Congratulations again to you and Sam!

Grace · Married on 08/10/2018

Grace’s music was such a beautiful addition to our wedding! She was so thoughtful and helpful while I was picking out the songs. Not only was I thrilled with the music but she also travelled all the way from Indianapolis to Joplin, Missouri to play for us. She is so incredible and made our day even more special than I could have imagined!

Sent on 09/30/2018

The Deoc Ensemble's reply:

We're always down for a good road trip! Thank you for inviting us to join you and Will for your gorgeous wedding in Missouri. It was an honor to play for you!
  • Hannah

Hannah Watts · Married on 08/10/2018

Excellent string quartet

We booked the Deoc Ensemble for our wedding ceremony at Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic Church in Indianapolis. They play beautifully and are an absolute pleasure to work with--very responsive to any requests and questions you may have. The church has a specific list of songs that they were allowed to play and this was no problem for the planning process, as they were able to provide a comprehensive list of songs they had played at our ceremony venue. No complaints, highly recommended!
    Photo Credit: Monahan Photography

Sent on 01/03/2019

The Deoc Ensemble's reply:

Thank you so much, Hannah! I'm so glad that we were able to help find the perfect matches between the church's required list and the songs you and Ryan wanted for your wedding day. It was my pleasure assisting you two. :)
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/15/2018

Grace and her crew are unbelievable! When my husband said he wanted live music for the ceremony I thought it would be so extra and unnecessary. Well, let me tell you, I was DEAD WRONG. It was beautiful. I couldn't imagine walking down the aisle any other way. Seeing him while hearing "Can't help falling in love with you" was perfect. Thank you guys for a great ceremony. We had so many compliments on how beautiful you sounded! We highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

The Deoc Ensemble's reply:

We're so glad that Kierston convinced you to reach out to us! Grace had the BEST time getting to know you both - it's funny how sometimes clients can feel like instant friends. :) It was our pleasure bringing live music to your ceremony and seeing the smiles on both of your faces!

Jenny · Married on 04/14/2018

DEOC Ensemble was fantastic - fantastic to work with and fantastic the day of. They were responsive, professional, punctual, and everything you would want in a "vendor." I'll never forget when we walked down the aisle for our Recessional to "All You Need is Love" -- a moment I'll treasure forever. Thank you for everything, DEOC Ensemble!

The Deoc Ensemble's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of such a special day in your and Justin's lives! I'm so glad we were able to create a special arrangement of "All You Need is Love" for you two. It's one of my biggest goals to make sure our couples are able to have the music they've always dreamed of, even if we don't have it in our repertoire!

Michaela · Married on 01/01/2018

Book them right now. Seriously, the Deoc Ensemble is incredible, and the owner, Grace, goes above and beyond to make sure they are creating the atmosphere you've always dreamed of. Many of the guests stated that the beauty of the music brought them to tears as it perfectly complemented the beauty of the ceremony. Not only is the music moving, but they are so easy to work with. Grace is a great communicator and helped this indecisive bride select songs that perfectly represented our wedding and our relationship. One of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding.

The Deoc Ensemble's reply:

WOW! Thank you, Michaela! It makes me so happy to hear that our music brought the ambiance that you were dreaming of to life. It was a joy to work with you and Evan in order to find those perfect selections! Congratulations again to you both!

Kayla · Married on 10/06/2017

We were so impressed with this group! They played a beautiful rendition of Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah” for our wedding procession. Grace was very kind and accommodating. Wonderful to work with. Would 100% recommend for your special events!

The Deoc Ensemble's reply:

Thank you so much, Kayla! It was truly our pleasure to bring your special requests to life! Congratulations to you and Justin!

Chandler · Married on 09/23/2017

The Deoc Ensemble made my wedding day dreams come true! I had searched far and wide for a group that would add the perfect string music to our ceremony, and then I found the Deoc Ensemble! This was such a big moment, the day I walked down the aisle to my husband, and from our first conversation to the end of the wedding day... Grace and the Deoc Ensemble went above and beyond! Communication, flexibility, and raw talent were just a few of the reasons why I would recommend this team to ANY couple for their big day. I cannot imagine my wedding day without them!

Sent on 09/30/2018

The Deoc Ensemble's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Chandler! You and Jonathan were an absolute pleasure to work with - your wedding ceremony was a dream come true and I was honored to be a part of it!

ariel · Married on 09/25/2015

I hired this group for my wedding in 2015. They personally met with me to pick out my song list for the ceremony. They were professional and classic throughout the entire process. I can not recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/29/2018

The Deoc Ensemble's reply:

Thank you so much, Ariel! Congratulations on just celebrating 3 years!

Linna · Married on 07/28/2018

The Deoc Ensemble was wonderful to work with! Grace spent lots of time guiding us through the music selection. She also helped in reviewing our outdoor ceremony space and determined the best place for the musicians. The Deoc Ensemble made our ceremony memorable for us and our guests. We got lots of compliments on the music

Sent on 10/03/2018

The Deoc Ensemble's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Linna! It was so fun getting to know you and Caleb while planning your music and taking a field trip to visit your ceremony site. We greatly appreciate you including us in such a meaningful day in your lives!