The Dee Dee Wilde Band Reviews

5 | Naples, FL

5 Reviews for The Dee Dee Wilde Band

Joseph · event on 02/14/2015

Dee Dee and her band were incredible and our membership enjoyed the interaction she created.

Sent on 02/18/2015
  • User4800001 · event on 02/13/2015

This band was a good fit for our Mardi Gras Ball. Dee Dee has a great voice and they are so entertaining. My guests were very complimentary

Sent on 02/18/2015

Cindy · Married on 01/10/2015

It was such a pleasure to work with The Dee Dee Wilde Band for our wedding in Naples this year. The band exceeded our expectations! From the first song to the last, they kept our guests fully entertained and engaged. I was impressed with how many different genres of music they covered and Dee Dee is the best vocalist I have ever heard. She sang “At Last” for our first dance song and our guests were just in awe of her talent. Dee Dee’s brother Vince played saxophone and was just outstanding! At one point, several of our guests were actually singing with the band and they have not stopped talking about our party. We wouldn't change a thing and highly recommend The Dee Dee Wilde Band! This band rocks!

Sent on 02/19/2015

The DEE Wilde Band was great! My guests loved them as well.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Chris · event on 11/08/2014

“I have been planning events and hiring bands for a long time and can honestly say that no band has ever come close to providing the kind of experience that The Dee Dee Wilde Band did this past Saturday night. My club of mostly retires was at one point bouncing up and down like a Miami night club, a sight I never thought I’d see! The interaction by the band with our members was infectious and kept the dance floor full all night. The play list was perfect, with dance standards from the past and present and they really blew me away by adding a few Country music covers. I have lost count of the number of compliments and rave reviews that I have already received from my members. They literally are now counting the days until they will be back!”

Sent on 02/19/2015