The Dapper DJs Reviews

5 | Plano, TX

5 Reviews for The Dapper DJs

• Kasondra

Kasondra M. · Getting married on 07/10/2021

DapperDJ knows exactly what the crowd wants!

TheDapperDJs, Dom, was the DJ at a recent wedding I was attending as the photographer. He knew exactly how to read the crowd and what they were wanting! He knew how to get everyone on the dance floor and involved in all the activities that were planned.

The timeline to the wedding was running extremely late and the decision was made to push everything ahead of schedule. He was able to shift seamlessly and always made sure the music fit the mood.

He was such a pleasure to work with and I can not wait to encounter him at a future wedding or event!

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • daphanysmom

Amy C. · Married on 10/19/2020

Lots of fun

Drapper DJ’s was so fun. Although none of our guests wanted to sing Karaoke, they thought it was great that our DJ would occasionally sing along. The songs we selected for special events were all played on queue without any delays. We had a great time watching guests get out there and dance and have fun!

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Jalen

Jalen P. · Married on 08/12/2019

The Dapperest of DJs

Dapper DJs is 2nd to none in the wedding DJ industry.

The music was excellent the whole night and the dance floor was packed. will definitely be booking in the future!

Sent on 05/06/2020

The Dapper DJs's reply:

Glad you enjoyed your experience ! Thank you so much for choosing Dapper DJs, and we look forward to any other events you are having!
  • Pavao

Pavao A. · Married on 08/03/2019

amazing and memorable!

Great music all night, knows how to read the crowd and set the mood from thee beginning.

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren H. · Married on 06/19/2020

4 out of 5 stars

Dom was a really good DJ. He timed everything perfectly for the ceremony. The reception was a little more chaotic because our timeline was off due to the ceremony starting late (as it usually does haha) . He was really awesome about asking me when I wanted start things and communicating. He consulted with me prior to the wedding and created a collaborative playlist which I thought was awesome because I'm pretty picky about music. I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 because there were some issues with the sound not being loud enough and some mistimed announcements (father/daughter dance and grand exit) when the groom and father of the bride weren't in the room for those particular events (which definitely wasn't all his fault). Overall, good experience, though! I would recommend.

Sent on 11/19/2020