The Dancing DJ - Gil Keough Reviews

The Dancing DJ - Gil Keough 3
The Dancing DJ - Gil Keough 4
The Dancing DJ - Gil Keough 5

Shelly · Married on 10/09/2010

Gil was a blast to work with! Leading up to the wedding he would check in to see if we had any questions and to go over any specific requests we had for our play list - he was very accommodating and put us at ease.

He is a very energetic person and you can tell that he's genuinely excited to be involved in making the day memorable for everyone.

Some people didn't even finish dinner before they were on the dance floor, and once they were dancing they didn't stop! The music was great and Gil did a great job of keeping the energy up. He even turned the mic over to my husband so that he could sing along with his favorite Bryan Adams song!

Overall, Gil was great to work. We were so happy with the service he provided.

Sent on 11/08/2010

STEPHANIE · Married on 10/08/2010

We are so happy we went with the "Dancing DJ"! He was full of energy and definitely kept the party going until the end. We loved his dance moves and how he taught us a new dance besides the everyday electric slide. He also had some amazing advice which helped us tremendously. He played all our songs on our playlist and even made us a keepsake cd of them. We have received numerous compliments on DJ Gil from our guests. We definitely recommend him for anyone's event! Thank you again for a wonderful night!!!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Elissa · Married on 09/25/2010

Attention future Brides & Grooms: You can finally stop searching for a DJ! Gil Keough is the end all and be all of DJ's and MC's! Let me just tell you Gil went WAY above and beyond in delivering and making good on everything he said he would! He far exceeded our expectations!!! We were in need of a bilingual DJ for our reception and were a little nervous about doing all the introductions and announcements in both English and Spanish for fear of it becoming drawn out. Also, we wanted to have a wide variety of both Latin and American music. Gil did an absolutely amazing job literally from start to finish! He started our reception by getting all of our family and friends very excited and "hyped" up with a very high energy level and this same excitement and involvement lasted the ENTIRE night! The introductions were alot of fun. I have no idea what he said for the Spanish version; however, everyone was smiling and laughing. The music was incredible! We are STILL getting compliments. Our dance floor was always filled even with people I never expected would participate. Gil is such a graceful and talented dancer. The mothers thoroughly enjoyed dancing with Gil especially to the Latin music. Gil was able to even get the grooms Father to do a Michael Jackson dance. We can't wait to see our reception video! We are looking forward to another party with Gil hopefully soon ;))
    GIL, Thanks for all of your guidance with the planning, easing my worries and for all of your sincere compliments and well wishes for our life together.

Sent on 11/04/2010

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2010

Gil was so amazing! There wasn't one boring moment on the dance floor with him. Everyone raved "best wedding ever." It wouldn't have been possible without an excellent DJ. His experience and professionalism did not go unnoticed and I would absolutely recommend him to everyone. He also DJ'd my bachlorette party, which was fantastic! Gil - thank you so much for making our day, the perfect day :)

Sent on 09/16/2010

Laura · Married on 08/06/2010

We loved DJ Gil, and so did our guests! The music was perfect and kept the dance floor full all evening. Everyone loved it when he got out on the floor and danced, too. After the wedding, many guests told us how great the DJ was, and how much fun the reception was. Just the other day, my sister checked on DJ Gil's name so she could pass it along to another bride-to-be. You cannot go wrong with the Dancing DJ, Gil Keough!

Sent on 11/01/2010

Kevin · Married on 06/12/2010

All I can say about Gil is that he is AWESOME! If you want a DJ that is going to get people out of their seats and dancing - he is the man. Gil dj'd our wedding and everyone kept asking "who is that dj" "where did you find him"? everyone loved him because he doesn't just sit behind the turn table, he actually gets out there on the dance floor with you. and with his fantastic personality and skills, he gave us an event we will remember forever. i will never use any other dj ever in my life, nor will my family or friends if i have something to say about. he is that special to us. you will not regret hiring the dancing dj. thanks again for making our day so special, amy and i love ya!

Sent on 06/29/2010
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/05/2010

Gil made our wedding reception a blast with a great playlist, attitude and dance moves without trying to be the the center of attention. He knew the exact times to step in and show off his moves, and when to let us do our thing and play the music. He had a great enthusiasm for his work which was contagious throughout the night.

He was always responsive throughout the booking process and flexible with some last minute playlist changes. I would most definitely recommend booking him for your next event. A DJ can make or break a party, and he most definitely made ours the best night of our lives and many guests said it was the best and most fun reception they've ever been to!

Sent on 06/30/2010

Aggie · Married on 05/29/2010

Gil is gorgeous, personable, funny, a great dancer, and has a huge amount of energy. He turns on an entire group of people, has old people and young people on the dance floor. He is very very knowledgeable about organizing wedding receptions, and gives alot of time in conversation to help the bride and groom with their most important day. I can say, without reservation, that Gil made this day the HAPPIEST day of my life. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a guarantee of an extraordinary day. My friends and family will never forget him! Gil, you made our very special day so much fun. Many people said it was the best wedding they had ever been to! Wishing you the most success Aggie and Felix

Sent on 07/06/2010

DJ Gil was a blast at our wedding. He knew exactly what to do to pump up the party and even showed some of his moves on the dance floor!( with our permission). We made a few last minutes changes and he was very accommodating and never told us "no". He was great and a few of my guests are already asking me for his contact information to DJ for their parties!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Kristin · Married on 05/19/2018

We knew Gil was our DJ the minute we met him. His energy and charming personality were so appealing. We also hired Gil to give us dance lessons so we spent quite a bit of time with him in the month before our wedding. It made us feel even more confident that he was the right choice for us. And he was such a great teacher! My husband and I had zero dance experience and were very nervous but he gave us so much confidence that we could do a spectacular 1st dance. Our wedding was a great time and Gil helped keep the party atmosphere going the whole time!

Sent on 06/08/2018

DJ Gil provided services for both my sister and my weddings. He did such an excellent job at my sister's wedding that I knew I couldn't go with anyone else. Gil truly knows how to get the party started. I had almost every person at my wedding come up to me and tell me how awesome the DJ was. He makes sure that everyone is on the dance floor, even the awkward (usually non-dancing) people! Possibly my favorite part of my wedding was seeing almost everyone learning how to do "Gangham Style" from the Dancing DJ. We even had some old ladies up there doing it! I would HIGHLY recommmend Gil if you want your wedding to be an awesome party. He will not let you down, and EVERYONE will enjoy him. You will not regret picking the Dancing DJ.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Excellent interaction with quests. Made the event exceptional.

Sent on 12/09/2012

Lorraine · Married on 07/18/2012

THERE AREN'T ENOUGH OF STARS TO EXPRESS MY DELIGHT IN HAVING
    DISCOVERED GIL KEOUGH. HE GETS EVERY BODY DANCING AND FEELING
    HAPPY. WHETHER YOU ARE 6 OR 60 HE MAKES YOU FEEL HAPPY.
    HE SHOWS YOU HOW TO DO DIFFERENT DANCES AND THE LINE DANCES.

ROCK AND ROLL, LATIN, SLOW DANCES, YOU NAME IT HE HAS IT.
    HIS PERSONALITY IS CHARMING AND SINCERE.

Sent on 08/08/2012