The Daisy Fair Reviews

5 | Conway, SC

5 Reviews for The Daisy Fair

Holley · Married on 05/15/2010

Daved is amazing! The flowers at my wedding were very important to me, although I did not have a fixed idea of what sort of arrangements I wanted. When I met with Daved I told him that I wanted something fresh and modern in my colors (bright orange and turquoise). He already had a lot of great ideas and was careful to ask me what I thought of each of them. I also asked for a few minor changes just two weeks out from the wedding; he made those changes without any problem at all. The pricing is extremely reasonable and fair. Daved also has worked with many other vendors in the area, so he has great working relationships with bakers, caterers, facility managers, etc. He is incredibly nice and really talented. Let him be creative! You won't regret it!!

Sent on 07/16/2010
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 10/17/2009

Daved was wonderfull. He was the best part of our wedding outside of us. 8^} He got the flowers to us at the time he said, placed them all where they needed to be, despite the last minute changes, and helped us make sure everything was pinned and set before leaving. He made the whole process seamless and extremely easy for us to get through.

Sent on 10/28/2009

L · Married on 07/21/2007

The flowers were fresh, gorgeous and beautifully arranged. Daved talked with me and took my vision and made it a reality. He provided several options for me to choose from and gave great advice with a smile. The flowers and service are well worth the cost. A+ in my book!

Sent on 11/06/2009
  • F

Kara · Married on 04/21/2006

I was able to present 2 pictures and vaguely describe what I would like for my wedding flowers. Daved nailed it! It was perfect! His talent is undeniable.

Sent on 11/15/2009
  • GidgetLM2

Heather · Married on 10/17/2009

Daisy Fair is a wonderful florist. They did the flowers for my wedding and for my sister's. The people are wonderful and they put all of their heart into what they do. I could not have asked for better people with whom to work and to play such a precious role in our wedding day.

Sent on 11/26/2009