The Cutting Garden Reviews

The Cutting Garden 6
The Cutting Garden 7
  • Annie

Annie Rzepecki · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Perfect carryout of our vision!

Carmen was so great to work with, and completely understood and carried out our vision. We are still getting compliments on the flowers, and they lasted for a couple weeks after the wedding! I highly recommend The Cutting Garden!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/28/2019

Thrilled with the Outcome!

Carmen is so sweet, and really listens to what you want. I was thrilled with her arrangements and would use her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2019

Best florist in the twin cities!

From the first time we met Carmen, we knew she'd do an amazing job for us. She's a super cool person and was able to make my vision come true, what more could you ask for!! She's very detailed with her notes and makes whatever you want actually happen on your special day. She's also upfront about the costs of different floral arrangements so you get the best bang for your buck. I highly recommend booking the cutting garden as your florist!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/24/2019

100% Recommend!

Carmen was a dream to work with! We came to her without much direction other than colors we wanted to include and she ran with it. She created the most beautiful bouquets for myself, 6 bridesmaids and 2 flower girls. We also rented our centerpieces from her (cylinder vases, white candles and placed greenery) and they looked exactly how I was envisioning. She was so professional and had everything set up for the wedding so quickly on the day of! The thing that really blew me away was the hanging floral/greenery install that she created as our backdrop for the ceremony. I gave her a picture as inspiration and she exceeded all of my expectations when I saw it on the wedding day! We seriously loved it so much! You can really tell that Carmen loves what she does and is passionate about making couples visions come to life. She really takes the time to get to know you and is so easy to talk to. I would 100% recommend booking with Carmen!

Sent on 09/19/2019
    The Cutting Garden 8
    The Cutting Garden 9
    The Cutting Garden 10
    The Cutting Garden 11
    The Cutting Garden 12

Hayley Crabb · Married on 08/17/2019

Florals for wedding

Carmen is AMAZING! We came to her with only a few ideas, and somehow she was able to interpret our floral dreams so perfectly for our wedding. We couldn't be happier with her beautiful arrangements, from the bouquet to the table florals. In addition to having a fantastic design eye, Carmen is so easy to work with (and has the cutest dog Finn, who makes visits with Carmen even better!). Carmen was recommended by our day of coordinator, and we couldn't have made a better choice. BOOK HER!!!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

The Cutting Garden's reply:

Thank you Hayley! You and Michael were a dream to work with. Wishing you guys a Happily Ever After!!!!
  • Megan

Megan Palma · Married on 08/10/2019

Quick, hassle free and stunning outcome!

Carmen was so amazing! I had lost my first florist and Carmen was able to step in and gladly help! I had only a few weeks before the wedding and was freaking out! Carmen quickly met with me and got a plan going! The flowers turned out absolutely beautiful! She took my ideas and and made everything come together perfectly! I would highly recommend Carmen! It’s so nice working with people are super friendly and wanting to relieve your worries through this huge process and Carmen is just that person!

Sent on 09/30/2019
    The Cutting Garden 13
    The Cutting Garden 14
    The Cutting Garden 15
    The Cutting Garden 16
  • Ryan

Ryan & Kari Olson · Married on 06/28/2019

100% Recommend the Cutting Garden

Carmen was amazing to work with. She made my flower vision turn into something magical! Super sweet, friendly, quick to respond and great to work with.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Angela

Angela Kub · Married on 06/22/2019

A delight to work with!

Carmen was able to take my vision and make it come to life. I wanted wild flowers and I wanted color and she used her creative juices to make the most beautiful arrangements. The flowers were one of my favorite aspects of my wedding! She is supportive, kind, and easy to work with. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    The Cutting Garden 17

Alexis Barber · Married on 06/15/2019

Terrific expertise and execution!

Carmen did such a beautiful job for our wedding. We couldn't have been happier with her delivery and she was flexible, pleasant, and professional to work with. Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    The Cutting Garden 18
    The Cutting Garden 19
    The Cutting Garden 20
  • Taylor

Taylor Voss · Married on 06/08/2019

Effortless Experience, Amazing Result!

We loved the way our flowers turned out for our wedding, and best of all I had to do next to nothing! Carmen was so amazing to work with, and so talented at what she does. I was able to describe my vision for the day and she took it from there. Every thing turned out beautifully and I received many compliments on my flowers and table decor! We had Carmen do floral decor throughout our venue and she did all the setting up herself so we had nothing to worry about day of! I had so much fun working with Carmen and we could not be happier with how the flower turned out on our wedding day! I would definitely recommend booking with her!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe Pikala · Married on 06/01/2019

Chloe & Cody Wedding - 06/01/19

Carmen was such a joy to work with! She is the sweetest lady that I have ever met and am so glad that I chose her to do all of the floral for our wedding! You can really tell that she loves her work and is passionate about what she does. All of our flower arrangements were so amazing and gorgeous!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    The Cutting Garden 21
    The Cutting Garden 22
    The Cutting Garden 23
    The Cutting Garden 24

The Cutting Garden's reply:

Thanks Chloe! I was honored to be a small part of your wedding day! I wish you and Cody a Happily Ever After and hope we can keep in touch!!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Prosch · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing florist!

Carmen was wonderful to work with and made our wedding absolutely stunning! The flowers were gorgeous and fit with my wedding vision perfectly. She is so creative and passionate about what she does and it really shines through her work. I could not have asked for a better florist! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    The Cutting Garden 36
    The Cutting Garden 37

Katie Kruse · Married on 01/05/2019

An amazing experience

I couldn’t have asked for someone better to handle the flowers at my winter wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful and professional

Carmen was an absolute delight to work with. She made it easy to select and order our flowers. The bouquets were stunning. The greenery and candles were simple and perfectly drew the space together. It was more than I could have imagined. We can not recommend Carmen at The Cutting Garden enough.

Sent on 12/13/2018
    The Cutting Garden 38
    The Cutting Garden 39
    The Cutting Garden 40
    The Cutting Garden 41

Ali · Married on 06/08/2018

Carmen was such a delight to work with, and did an absolutely fantastic job on the floral decor for our wedding on 6/8/18. I spoke with four different florists and after speaking with Carmen, it was one of the easiest decisions I made. I immediately felt like she just "got" me and what I had in mind. I didn't have a super specific vision, just a general idea of an overall look and feel, so I was giving whoever I chose a lot of freedom to make it come to life. I had no doubts about trusting Carmen to do that. She certainly didn't disappoint-the bouquets, corsages, bouts, and decor were spectacular and beyond my expectations! With some things, it's like she read my mind-I love orchids, but didn't mention them in our consults as I figured they would be too pricey. But I get my bouquet on the wedding day, and what is in it? Orchids! The size of the bouquets, even the bridesmaids', were substantial, the moms and special attendants commented on how they loved the bracelets that the corsages were mounted on, and I loved how Carmen brought extra greenery to help give the non-floral decor items just that extra special touch. Her prices are extremely reasonable, as well, so that's a definite plus! I can't thank Carmen enough for her beautiful work, and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    The Cutting Garden 42
    The Cutting Garden 43
    The Cutting Garden 44
    The Cutting Garden 45

Eileen · Married on 12/29/2017

Carmen took the image I saw in my head, and made it my reality! When I saw my bouquet, I was astounded at how she made my dream come true! Her service was extraordinary, she, is also extraordinary, she went the extra mile to give me everything I wanted, and more!!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    The Cutting Garden 46

Patty · Married on 09/16/2017

I have been to numerous weddings over my lifetime and I have never seen a display of floral arrangements as beautiful as the ones that were at the Lano/Butkowski wedding! The attention to detail, the stylish-designed centerpieces and the professionalism that was displayed was over the top. I would highly recommend using The Cutting Garden over any other floral shop in the twin cities and surrounding areas.

Sent on 09/27/2017
    The Cutting Garden 47
    The Cutting Garden 48
    The Cutting Garden 49

Jillian · Married on 07/29/2017

Carmen is very knowledgeable about floral design and knows which flowers can hold up in a Minnesota summer, using her expertise to suggest substitutions where necessary. Carmen took some simple ideas I had and ran with them, creating gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, and a garland that only exceeded my expectations. As a bride I never thought I would have an emotional reaction to seeing my bouquet, but Carmen created something meaningful! Carmen has a heart for people and a passion for what she does! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Sheresa · Married on 07/08/2017

Carmen with The Cutting Garden did flowers for my daughter's wedding and reception on 7/8/17. The flowers turned out absolutely better than we could have imagined, from the bouquets to the ceremony site to the reception and table decorations, everything was beyond amazing! Our guests are still talking about the beautiful flowers from the wedding! Carmen was so easy to work with, she was flexible and available throughout the whole planning process for questions by email, phone and in person, always responding back right away. From our first meeting with Carmen, my daughter and I knew we were in good hands, she is SO nice and easy to work with! We did not have a vision for our flowers and Carmen helped walk us through the process to help us figure out our vision and she sent pictures to us to make sure everything was exactly what we were visualizing! Very reasonably priced, Carmen was up front about prices from the beginning and suggested ways for us to save money by re-using garland and flower arrangements from the ceremony for the reception. Carmen worked with our decorator to help make the decorations even better with her touches of greenery and a spectacular display behind the head table that pulled our whole look together! The day of the wedding, Carmen came and set all the flower decorations up, we did not have to worry about a thing! Absolutely loved Carmen and would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Carmen did an AMAZING job with the flowers for our 4/15/17 wedding! I am so thankful I was referred to her by family and friends! Carmen brought my very vague vision to life and I couldn't have been more pleased! She was a champ in dealing with my often times being MIA and very distant from wedding planning due to a crazy work schedule. I loved meeting with her in person and felt really good about moving forward with The Cutting Garden. Carmen made it so easy, especially on the wedding day - I was able to source glass medicine bottles, wooden boxes, and mercury glass votives for the center pieces through her, she delivered the beautiful flowers, helped pin boutonnieres on the guys, and did the setup for the center pieces and miscellaneous other floral we had throughout the venue. By the time I got to the venue, it had been transformed into a beautiful scene straight out of a bridal magazine! I received so many compliments on how wonderful the flowers were. Carmen was also able to accommodate unique requests like including a small fishing lure in my husband's and our officiant's boutonnieres (I totally forgot I even asked for that! What a fun surprise! Hubs LOVED it) and creating a smaller version of the bridesmaids' bouquet for the junior bridesmaid (she felt so special knowing her bouquet was made especially for her!). Carmen also put me in touch with our day-of coordinator, which saved my sanity for sure! Carmen, we can't thank you enough for all the hard work you put into making our day (what I think was) especially stunning!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Emily · Married on 07/23/2016

We used The Cutting Garden for our wedding on May 19th 2018. Carmen was absolutely AMAZING to work with and created the MOST BEAUTIFUL display of flowers I've ever seen in my life!! She created our vision through her flowers and I never had to worry if she understood what I wanted or needed. She was always very quick in her communication and was willing to go above and beyond in her services to us. We would highly recommend Carmen and The Cutting Garden to anyone looking to add flowers to any special occasion. She is extremely professional and you can tell she has an extreme passion for what she does by showing that she truly cares about all of her customers. Thank you Carmen!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Brenna · Married on 06/11/2016

I cannot recommend Carmen enough. She is personal and incredibly gifted at what she does. I felt so taken care of and heard as a bride; she spent time asking for exactly what I was looking for. I showed her pictures, and she was able to identify each of the flowers used and ended up recreating what I was looking for to perfection! All I can say is that Carmen is worth every penny. Guests came up to us to let us know that the reception hall, with the flowers (all of which Carmen set up), was "breath-taking." Her flexibility, expertise, and personality make her and her team the obvious choice over all other florists.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Britny · Married on 10/17/2015

Carmen was absolutely incredible to work with! Very easy to communicate with, and for a bride who wants a "worry free" day, Carmen is there for you! She set up all of our table center pieces, helped pin the flowers on the men, and delivered the bouquets to the church for the girls in a timely fashion. We met a few times to talk about ideas, and she was spot on! She puts so much love and attention to detail in her work, and it shines through in the final products. Very highly recommended. Beautiful work! Thank you Carmen!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Janelle · Married on 09/12/2015

Carmen was amazing to work with. She responded to all my requests timely and completely even before i booked her as my flower vendor. Also when it came to the wedding day she executed my vision even better than I could have ever imagined. I would recommend her without hesitation to any bride. I also found her prices and selection to be very fair as well as elegant and on trend.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Dana · Married on 09/06/2015

I would recommend Carmen and The Cutting Garden to any bride looking to have amazing flowers for her wedding day. And even better than the absolutely gorgeous flowers, Carmen was so wonderful to work with. You don't always find both in a vendor, but with Carmen you do. The flowers were stunning and everyone at our wedding loved the church and how it was decorated from the lantern/flower arrangements on the pews to the beautiful arrangements to the amazing bouquets. Carmen is extremely talented and listens to your vision and then brings it to life in a way better than you could ever imagine.

Sent on 09/18/2015