The Crystal Room Reviews

25 | Wisconsin Dells, WI

25 Reviews for The Crystal Room

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

The Crystal Room was a perfect place to have our wedding reception. It is gorgeous, the food is amazing, and all of the staff are incredibly awesome and great to work with. Mike Nerby was especially fantastic as he made everything super easy and stress free for us even though we were planning everything from across the country. All of our guests are still talking about how great the vendor and food was even months later. Highly recommend!

Melinda · Married on 05/23/2017

The crystal room was beautiful in person. They have a large space with private bathrooms and a gorgeous bar. The prices were reasonable and they had a lot of menu options. I loved the Huge double sided fireplace. The food was delicious. The entire staff was great especially mike nearby in group sales. He went above and beyond to help make our day special and go smoothly. He even brought down a special meal for my son who has autism and is a very picky eater. With the attached arcade/fun zone upstairs this place was a lot of fun for everyone. Would highly recommend.

Mary · Married on 12/31/2016

We hosted the rehearsal dinner at The Crystal Room for our son and his bride and it was fantastic. From the setting to the menu choice, it was perfect. We never felt rushed and the suggestions/recommendations that Mike Nerby gave us for this special weekend were great. He made us feel relaxed and worry free, so we could enjoy the time with family and friends. The wedding reception was also held at The Crystal Room and it too was great. We received many comments about the beautiful setting, good food and overall a great time.

tom · Married on 10/22/2016

My son and his bride had their reception here. Everything turned out great! The food was terrific, the place looked fabulous and it all seemed to go very smoothly. We have been to 3 receptions in the past 4 months and everything here was superior to the others we've attended - the food, the service, the atmosphere, and most of all the team that put it all together. I highly recommend this place.

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2016

This place is SO beautiful and the staff is amazing! My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at The Crystal Room on 10/1/16. Mike, who is the wedding coordinator went above and beyond for my husband and I. He knew we had a very tight budget to work with and was more then accommodating on making sure we had our dream wedding. Mike was great when it came to communication and never made us feel like we were just another client.

Unfortunately Mike wasn't able to be there for our wedding day but he made sure that his assistant Jim knew exactly what we were looking for. And that's exactly what Jim did. Without missing a beat Jim did an amazing job. Throughout the night he would come up and ask if there was something I needed to drink or eat. Jim was very good at making sure we were well taken care of the whole night.

Thanks again Mike and Jim!! You guys are an amazing team.

Much love,

The Petit's

Raquel · Married on 09/17/2016

Mike and the staff did and amazing job for my sisters baby shower. Everything was beautiful and the food was delicious.

Allisa · Married on 09/10/2016

Loved the venue, the food was delicious and I can't say anything poor about venue. In addition to amazing venue, you'll absolutely love Mike the wedding coordinator! He's hilarious, sweet and caring!

CASEY · Married on 08/19/2016

Exceptional service, food, atmosphere, etc. The staff went above and beyond to meet all of my expectations. I wouldn't recommend anywhere else!

Kelly · Married on 07/18/2016

I used the venue for a large baseball banquet. The venue and the service was more than I could have asked for. Really worked well for our event and Mike could not have been more helpful as we were trying to make this work.

Kelly · Married on 07/16/2016

Everything was perfect and the staff at Buffalo Phils were wonderful. Mike is such an awesome guy and will make sure everything goes smoothly. I knew that after our first meeting with Mike and seeing the room that our wedding was going to be AWESOME! And it was!!! I had so many people compliment us on our wedding reception! The price of everything in total was just mind blowing (cheap) for such a beautiful place in the dells!! Food was fantastic as well!

We had the most amazing experience in the Crystal Room at Buffalo Phil's! Mike, the event coordinator, went above and beyond and planned every detail with me over the phone or email because we were from out of state. He is the BEST bonus to come with the venue! The. Best. Our food was outstanding, our guests raved about it! The price was absolutely reasonable and the food was plentiful! The waitstaff was so accommodating and friendly! The venue is GORGEOUS! Especially if you're looking for that vintage, elegant look! I think the best part is that you don't need to bring much in for decorations because the venue is already so pretty!

We had the best time at our wedding and I honestly can't say enough great things about it! I will recommend it to everyone I know!

Mike was very helpful in managing my stress levels, he consistently assured me I could contact him with anything helping me each step of the way. I was very pleased with the service I received!

Rebecca · Married on 04/02/2016

Great staff and very clean restaurant. The management and staff put the customer first. Our food was delicious and very fresh. Quick clean up from tables and bathrooms very clean (even with the large group of people).

Markie · Married on 02/06/2016

Loved the Crystal Room. The staff was amazing, especially Mike N. He helped with everything. Oh, and the food let me tell you was the best. People are still talking about it! The day of event i had no worries everything would be taken care of!

Christopher · Married on 12/26/2015

The crystal room is a beautiful setting for any event. We had our wedding reception there on 12/26/2016 and it was amazing. The staff was very friendly and responsive to our questions and Mike was genuinely concerned with how our special day went. The food was delicious and laid out wonderfully.

I would recommend the crystal room to anyone that is looking for a beautiful setting for their special event.

The Crystal Room was wonderful! Very flexible and works with you. The food was amazing, all our guests told us it is the best food they ever had at a wedding reception. I loved the decor, it was perfect for our Vintage Country theme. Agnes, the group sales manager is phenomenal. She made everything to do with our reception venue go smoothly and perfectly. If i could give more than 5 stars, I would!

Amazing job!! We did not have the wedding at The Crystal Room in Buffalo Phil's, we had it catered, and they are so professional and everything was set up and well done.

Natalja · event on: 05/05/2017

Beautiful Room with "Vintage Elegance" Decor, delicious food and very attentive top-notch service!

Naomi · Married on 06/04/2016

Our wedding was amazing and it would not have gone as smooth if it were not for the help of Mike. The organization, thoughtfulness, flexibility and accommodations were amazing! I felt so relaxed leading up to our big day because I knew that everything from the smallest detail to the big things would be managed, and managed well. I was not let down!

Katie · Married on 07/22/2017

We had our wedding at The Crystal Room in Buffalo Phil's. Mike and his staff went above and beyond any expectation we could have ever had. I highly recommend this venue to everyone that is looking to have a reception. The food is delicious and the portions are perfect. There is ample parking and hotels within walking distance. I cannot say enough great things about it!!

Karen · Married on 04/17/2016

The service was amazing. Mike was very accommodating

• User7146410 · event on: 04/14/2016

We held our Corporate Volunteer Banquet here and it was fantastic! A great team and a beautiful venue made for an exceptional experience. We will definitely hold our event here again.

Karen · Married on 04/17/2016

This was not a wedding. It was a banquet

Dori · Married on 04/21/2018

It went great. Food was fabulous. Staff was awesome.