The Crystal Ballroom Reviews

The Crystal Ballroom 5
The Crystal Ballroom 6
The Crystal Ballroom 7

lavine · Married on 10/07/2018

I would like to say thank you to the staff of Clearwater Crystal Ballroom, especially Hilda & Diana! Exceptional service, fast and courteous. The venue was strategically used and it was amazingly decorated!
    Great job overall!

Dave · Married on 09/21/2018

Jess and her staff were absolutely amazing. Second to none, I work wedding venues all over Florida. Manzel was professional and super helpful. Will highly recommend Crystal ballroom Tampa to anybody on the West Coast looking to do abwedding. These guys are awesome!
    Five star crew !!

Leeann · Married on 09/01/2018

I had an amazing experience with Jessica and her team. My wedding was out of this world. They were so sweet and attentive. Everything went better than planned.

Tamika · Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful venue, made my fairytale wedding come true. Staff are amazing, would definitely recommend.

The Crystal Ballroom 8
    The Crystal Ballroom 9
    The Crystal Ballroom 10
    The Crystal Ballroom 11
    The Crystal Ballroom 12
    The Crystal Ballroom 13

Daniela · Married on 06/22/2018

It was amazing, the service was amazing everyone was so sweet and everything got done as i pleased! They we’re flexible with my hours and they were very patient with what i had to say. Everything came out as i wanted the staff is alado so amazing.. I love this place !!! 10/10 would recommend

Sulendy · Married on 06/08/2018

I love the decore, the venue is perfect for a romantic wedding. I like that the clean up is taken care of by the venue because it takes a big weight off the shoulders. They answered all of your questions and make sure to give courtesy calls for your payments so you don't forget. Overall, you get a beautiful location with ample parking and reasonable price.

Hanna & Oscar · Married on 06/03/2018

The place and service was amazing... Thanks Ms. Jessica :) Check video here: https://youtu.be/Kz_tudX0pjI
    The place was spectacular. Ms. Jessica (the coordinator) was always attentive to every detail of the Ceremony and the Reception. Everything was perfect.

The Crystal Ballroom 14
    The Crystal Ballroom 15
    The Crystal Ballroom 16
    The Crystal Ballroom 17
  • Xavier

Xavier · Married on 02/17/2018

Just had our wedding on Feb 17th, 2018. It was an amazing experience. The decoration and the place was amazing. I cant say enough from the help i got and the amount of respect i have for the Casselberry team. Everything was above our expectations. We wanted a place where they would take care of everything and thats exactly what they did. To make things even better they remodeled their ceremony and ballroom halls before our wedding. We got to experience the whole place fresh and different just for us. If you're looking for that free of mind experience and just enjoy your wedding like a person should.... Look no further that The Crystal Ballroom!!

The Crystal Ballroom 18
    The Crystal Ballroom 19
    The Crystal Ballroom 20

Carmen · Married on 01/26/2018

Everything was perfect we just had extra people show up and the staff was still accommodating

The Crystal Ballroom 21
    The Crystal Ballroom 26
    The Crystal Ballroom 27
    The Crystal Ballroom 28

alberney · Married on 01/20/2018

Thank you for make my daughter sweet sixteen unforgettable thank. To jessica and all you team .people very professional.grat communication from that beganing to that end

The Crystal Ballroom 29
    The Crystal Ballroom 34
    The Crystal Ballroom 35
    The Crystal Ballroom 36

Manu · Married on 12/17/2017

Though we had to relocate our wedding to Daytona due to the hurricane. Jessica, my wedding coordinator with the crystal ballroom, made sure our day was special. Thank you

The Crystal Ballroom 37
    The Crystal Ballroom 38
    The Crystal Ballroom 39
    The Crystal Ballroom 40
    The Crystal Ballroom 41

Delaini · Married on 12/03/2017

Crystal ballroom is absolutely amazing! I love everything about this place.

The Crystal Ballroom 42
    The Crystal Ballroom 43

Hiba · Married on 11/25/2017

This place is what every wedding venue should be like! They made planning my engagement party a breeze and this is coming from someone who dreads these things and is absolutely no good at them. I had also recently accepted a job in a city 3 hours away and was planning from afar, and even so the crystal ballroom was able to accommodate everything I asked for. Best value for what you get. (Altamonte Springs location, Jakie and Lulu were THE BEST!)

RENEE · Married on 11/18/2017

Fairy tale wedding at a great price! we were so pleased at the turn out, they captured my vision perfectly. Thank you Jessica and staff for the great experience!!! if i could get married every 3 years I would choose your venue every time :) !

Kianna · Married on 11/11/2017

This was the best place me & my husband chose to have our wedding at after visiting so many venues! This was the one! Me & my husband loved every moment of it and the staff was AMAZING!!!!!! You will not regret doing your wedding here or any type of event!

Tisha · Married on 11/02/2017

The wedding was absolutely beautiful and I don’t think It could have looked any better without all the help from The Crystal Ballroom staff and decor making the whole day beautiful and stress free. I fell in love with how everything looked before they were even done setting up. Even the little touches that had made myself the staff was so welcoming to give there best advice to make the day even that much more special. I would not change a thing about that day. Thank you Crystal Ballroom for making this wedding one that I will never forget.

The Crystal Ballroom 44
    The Crystal Ballroom 50
    The Crystal Ballroom 51
    The Crystal Ballroom 52

jennifer · Married on 10/20/2017

My wedding was absolutely beautiful, exactly what I envisioned and evening was perfect. Big thank you to Jessica for everything!

The Crystal Ballroom 53
    The Crystal Ballroom 54
    The Crystal Ballroom 55
    The Crystal Ballroom 56

Rose · Married on 10/07/2017

Jessica waa my coordinator and waa simply amazing! Kudos

• U

Uina · Married on 10/06/2017

The best place to get married in Orlando. The staff was super friendly and intentional about taking care of my priorities and preferences. I could not believe my eyes on the day of. It was perfect and just like l dreamed and planned! Staff is also amazing with details and making you feel stress free and worry free on your big day. Jessica was my wedding coordinator and she is amazing super sweet and professional. Super recommend! Best place to be married. Pictures turn out beautiful as well!

The Crystal Ballroom 57
    The Crystal Ballroom 58

Shamira · Married on 09/22/2017

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Crystal Ballroom of Casselberry and we Loved it! everything came out better than even we thought lol. We highly recommend this venue for any engaged couple looking for a place that's reasonable, as well as has a lot to offer. we also love how awesome the staff was. Highly Recommed1

The Crystal Ballroom 59
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/01/2017

Jessica was so amazing to work with and she made my event very, very successful! She was very Professional and she has a true passion for her job!

Lea · Married on 07/29/2017

My Husband and I had our wedding at the Crystal Ballroom in Casselberry last Weekend July 29th 2017, and what can I say, it was the best day of our lives. Everything went so smooth, everytime I had questions before the wedding, Jessica was always able to answer them and help me out. When I saw our reception room I could not believe me eyes. It was so beautiful.

Thank you for everything!!! We will never forget this day.

Beverly · Married on 07/28/2017

The Crystal Ballroom in Casselberry was phenominal!!! I celebrated my daughter's Sweet 16 there and they were fantastic! They paid attention to every detail and made sure that everything was perfect. My guest from out of town were so impressed with the service and this beautiful venue! The staff were couteous and accommodating! I was running a few minutes late and was worried that I would not be able to to take care of a few minor details and when I arrived they had it done already! I would definitely recommend The Crystal Ballroom in Casselberry! Fanny the bartender was the best! Pia you are truly awesome! You made sure everything ran perfectly along with your staff! And Jessica thank you for your professionalism and guiding us through every step!

Eileen · Married on 07/14/2017

The Crystal Ballroom and staff are Amazing!!!!