The Croft Downtown Reviews

4 Reviews for The Croft Downtown

1 User photo

The Croft Downtown 1

Micah · Married on 01/06/2018

The Croft was the perfect venue for what we wanted our wedding to be! Every segment of the wedding had its own unique feel while still staying at one location - ceremony in The Abbey, cocktail hour outside on the Garden Patio, and then reception fun in The Cheshire Room. Everything looked amazing. Mark, Angela, and the entire Angelic Grove team were all great to work with and they set up an incredible scene on our wedding day. We highly recommend The Croft!

The Croft Downtown 2
    Sent on 02/19/2018

Lizz · Married on 09/17/2016

Last Sept my husband & I had the most incredible destination wedding here at The Croft. We both live in Michigan, are from Chicago, but have a lot of family in AZ so we figured why not getting married in PHX? When we were looking for venues the very first place we stopped at was The Croft. We fell in love, but everyone kept telling us not to get excited over the first place we saw. We then visited a few other places, but at the end of the day we couldn't stop thinking about The Croft so we booked our wedding! Living 2000 miles away from The Croft really wasn't the biggest deal it all. They really made it easy to work with.

The reason why I personally love The Croft the most is because it's a "simple warehouse" so to speak, that can made its to the most spectacular place. A big dislike of mine is banquet halls. They all seem to have the most hideous carpet that make it almost impossible to match with your wedding colors. The Croft can transform their rooms into just about anything you could imagine and it's exactly what they did for me. I truly have never had so many compliments in my life. People are still talking about our wedding. The thing EVERYONE keeps saying is "attention to detail".

Every bride has their thing. Some care about dress more than others. Some care about photographer more than others. It all varies. For me personally? I cared about venue more than anything! I didn't want to have it at any old place. I wanted everything around me to be special and memorable. And it was! My wedding was so perfect. Angela & Mark truly know what they are doing. They are artists in weddings.Angela is so calm and so sweet. She is exactly who you need by your side on your wedding day. I NEVER in a million years thought I would panic on my wedding day...and I did. But I'll never be able to forget Angela's sweet smile and calm demeanor.

We are just so pleased with our choice to have our event at The Croft. I obviously highly recommend it EVERYONE!! =)

Sent on 12/12/2016

Emera · Married on 10/24/2015

Honestly, what can I say (or not say) about THE AMAZING Croft??? After finding out two months before our wedding our (original) venue is no longer able to host our wedding, this bride went into complete panic mode (I had a meltdown). FORTUNATELY, The Croft had our original wedding date open. Never did I feel like a bargained bride. The Croft treated us with the same attention and support as I can imagine they provide to brides who give them more than 2 months notice for a wedding :) Angela, Mark and team supported and facilitated the wedding of our dreams. They welcomed personal ideas, original decor, worked with our existing vendors and our budget. They are some of the MOST professional vendors I have ever worked with and enjoyed all of our meetings and communications. If you are looking for an industrial space with breathtaking chandeliers and a deceivingly unique interior, please consider The Croft. You will not be disappointed! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I have dreamed my whole life for a magically- romantic, fairy tale of a wedding and it would not have been possible without The Croft. Here's to many more Happily Ever Afters!!! Xo The Greig's!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Howie · Married on 03/19/2016

People often say it, but we really had the wwdding of the century thanks in part to Angela and Mark at the Croft. The venue was magical and the flowers were stunning. The blank canvas of the warehouse space was transformed into a wonderland. Our guests are still talking about it a month later. Business practices are a little unconventional but the end product was spectacular. Understand that EVERYTHING is a charge and those charges add up quickly. Mark and Angela always seemed excited to see us and provided us a day hundreds will never forget !!

Sent on 04/18/2016