The Crescent Club Reviews

13 | Memphis, TN

13 Reviews for The Crescent Club

Chao · Married on 03/25/2017

Wow, Jessica and the entire Crescent Club team did an exceellwnt job in putting together our wedding. Very very satisfied and will highly recommend out friends to them.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Helen · Married on 11/12/2016

I was please overall with everything except when we got to the venue I had no idea who was in charge. I thought that the event coordinator would be there or that I would have had the name of a person that I could go to if I needed anything. Everyone complimented the food...Some said some of the best they had ever had. I didn't get any because I was running around trying to make sure everything was running smoothly. Your staff was hard working and VERY accommodating. They went way out of their way to make sure that the evening was a success. d The facility was very nice...I really was please with the one exception I mentioned. I would just tell someone to make sure they know who is going to be in charge for the evening.

Devin · Married on 09/24/2016

It was such a smooth and easy place to have our Rehearsal Dinner. Everyone talked about how great the food was and how much they enjoyed being able to go out on the patio. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Cindy · Married on 08/27/2016

Jessica did an outstanding job of accommodating my every need and and desire to make my evening extraordinary and perfect. I could relax and only have to worry about being a wonderful hostess. I would highly recommend the Crescent Club to all of my friends and family. Thank you to Jessica's attention to detail my evening was perfectly executed.

Sent on 12/20/2016

We were very pleased with how things went at the Bridesmaids' Luncheon we hosted at The Crescent Club. The set-up was so beautiful, the meal was most delicious, and the service was very attentive.

Thank you all for your assistance in making such happy memories for the bride and her attendants as well as for all of us present.

Sent on 07/01/2016

This was our first time to host an event at The Crescent Club. It was our son's rehearsal dinner. For your planning purposes, our total group size was 34, although their facility is able to handle much larger groups. For our guests we offered Filet Mignon, or Pan Seared Salmon, or Stuffed Chicken Breast. We also provided bar service and used some A/V equipment. Our total bill was $2,900 including service charge to staff. We could not be more pleased with our experience. Every person with whom we had contact was responsive, professional, kind, quick to listen, and eager to please. I just can't say enough good things about the Crescent Club. I spent 10 years planning large events for a very large corporation, so I've seen my share of venues and their staff. The Crescent Club gets top billing from me!! Do not hesitate to bring your event to The Crescent Club. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Michael · event on 10/23/2014

Denise and her whole crew were just such a pleasure to work with. Anything we asked her response was no problem. We are so thankful to her and the staff at the Crescent Club for making this such a special night!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Tamika C. · Married on 11/05/2016

Our experience with the Crescent Club was fabulous. I would absolutely recommend scheduling time to view the spaces and ask questions. Our Wedding Party loved every moment of our Rehearsal Dinner from the delicious food and gracious service to the amazing views of the city from the Terrace. Plan, plan, plan early :-)

Sent on 12/06/2016

We had our ceremony on the terrace and it was absolutely beautiful. The service at this venue is top notch and the dinner for our reception was delicious. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Paula · Married on 10/04/2014

The Crescent Club did an excellent job with our wedding rehearsal dinner. The views from the room is wonderful, the food was well prepared and the catering staff did everything possible to ensure that our quest were comfortable and take care of. They were very responsive to all our needs and ensured coverage to address anything that may arise. Thanks to them our wedding rehearsal dinner was a major success.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Karen · Married on 11/19/2016

3.5

Food was incredible. Every guest raved about it.
    Just confirm what you want right before the event and have someone check again a few hours before.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Karen · Married on 11/19/2016

3.8
      3.0

We had so many compliments from guests. The food was delicious. The atmosphere was beautiful.
    I would suggest to double check the set up prior to your event. I checked our 6:00 event at 2:00 and it was being re set because it was set up wrong.
    Also, the bar was incomplete with the wines and beers that I listed.

The Crescent Club's reply:

Thank you for the helpful feedback! We had a last minute change on linen colors but our amazing service team was able to accommodate in plenty of time!