The Creative Parasol Reviews

2 | Austin, TX

2 Reviews for The Creative Parasol

• Malinda

Malinda · Married on 12/28/2012

Working with the Creative Parasol team was great. They were responsive and flexible. They listened and took into account your wants and opinions. Great designs that are unique to you.

Sent on 04/27/2012

I could not be happier with the products and service Lauren and Ana provided to me: they did a tremendous job of working with me to create a customized save-the-date, wedding invitation and program and went through multiple rounds of back-and-forth communication to make my only semi-concrete vision into a cohesive and stunning final product. We had many, many compliments on our invitation package.

To be more specific, for the save-the-date, I wanted a temporary tattoo with my fiance and my initials and wedding date. Lauren created the design and researched printing options. For the wedding invitation, I wanted a custom-designed map screen printed onto a handkerchief. Lauren again created the design and took care of printing and serging.

In addition to the great designs, Lauren and Ana were great about minimizing the work I had to do, going so far as to drop off envelopes that the printer had to reprint in my home mailbox.

I am very, very happy with the products provided by The Creative Parasol.

Sent on 03/17/2013