The Country Club at Otterkill Reviews

Campbell Hall, NY
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

Dani&Billy P. Married on 07/31/2021

The best, Ann Hancock worked great with us.

It’s a beautiful inside venue and outdoor cocktail area. Patio with pergola is beautiful on a well manicured golf course. The food was to die for! Just a perfect day! Would recommend 100%. Had an after party in patio with fire pit, couldn’t get people to leave, super comfy and relaxed. We had 160 and it was well spaced and well served.
  • Bridget
    Bridget K. Married on 09/19/2020

The Dream Team at the Dreamiest Venue

We had decided to use Country Club at Otterkill after meeting with Erin (You're the Boss Events) who manages the weddings/events at Otterkill. Immediately my family and I felt so comfortable and that we were in the best hands at this venue and with You're the Boss as a bonus. Of course we chose this before 2020 changed everyone's plans. From the second COVID became a reality in the US, Otterkill and Erin/Anne were providing us with continual information. When we officially decided to postpone our big reception for next year the team at Otterkill made all the changes so simple with ease. Erin even offered to host our immediate family after we decided to get married at the church on our original date. I cannot thank Erin, Anne, and everyone at Otterkill for all their help. They made our original date feel as important even with the smaller guest count, and also keep us excited for our reception with all our guest next year. The service we received is sadly hard to come by, these people run their business with their hearts and integrity. They treat every event as the most important event they have. If I have any advice for other brides... stop looking-- book them!! How business treated customers throughout COVID speaks volumes and I am so proud to not only have ONE but TWO wedding celebrations at Otterkill Country Club. To everyone there on their team- Thank you thank you thank you!! You made my dreams come true, and I cannot wait for next year.
  • Erinwolf28
    Erin Married on 09/04/2020

Beyond our Expectations!

The Country Club at Otterkill was everything we had wanted. Our wedding was postponed due to Covid and they were very quick to accommodate a new date for us. Anne was amazing with every question I had and very fast getting back to me. Erin from YTB! is the best with her visions from the flowers and decor to the amazing food and just all around vibe of the wedding was more than we could of ever imagined, actually even better. We are so very grateful for everything they did to make our wedding day the most magical.
  • Kristen
    Kristen W. Married on 10/13/2018

Otterkill is amazing!

Casey and the staff of Your the Boss did an amazing job during the planning process and the day of! Everything went so smoothly and everyone can't stop talking about how good the food was!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany C. Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Food, Staff, and Venue!

I had my wedding at Otterkill in September and it was amazing! Everything went perfectly. Casey and Erin were super hands on and had no problems ensuring all of my asks came true. The food was EXCELLENT. It was the best food I ever had at a wedding and my guests were soo impressed. My bridal party and I went to the venue at 8am the day of to get ready and they already had mimosas set up for us. Everyone was extremely attentive and nice. I still can't get over how perfect it was and it's something I will never forget. Thank you to Otterkill, Casey, Erin, and the whole team for making our day an outstanding experience. Only negative is that I won't be getting married there again!
    Alicia Married on 06/16/2018
    We had a beautiful wedding reception at Otterkill. Everyone had a great time. I wish that Casey could have been there the day of, but Dawn did a great job filling in. The only thing I could say needs improvement is to have a better timeline of events in place to share with the bridal party. We were all a bit lost as to when things were supposed to happen. But overall the food was amazing (and plentiful), the reception space looked beautiful and everyone enjoyed the outside patio space.
  • Renee
    Renee C. Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing venue and staff!

My husband and I got married at Otterkill in May 2018 and it was everything we could have imagined! We can’t say enough about the owners and staff and how amazing they were to us. They went above and beyond for us and truly made us feel so special. The venue is beautiful and our guests raved about the food. We highly recommend!
    Sherry Married on 08/12/2017
    What a wonderful venue! The renovations are complete and the grounds are beautiful! Thanks to Nikki and her attentive staff who provided a perfect wedding day for my daughter. Cocktail hour was outside overlooking the golf course. The food was amazing! So many compliments on the awesome food and service. The banquet room held our 165 guests easily and had large windows overlooking the golf course. We couldn't have had a more perfect day! Thanks again Nikki!
    Alexandra Married on 09/17/2016
    This place is amazing! They went through a complete multimillion dollar renovation in 2016 and expanded their ballroom to accommodate up to 350 guests. Their chef is a CIA graduate and makes the most delicious meals and desserts and the presentation was fabulous.
    We had a Buffett dinner and a series of appetizers for my party of 200 and EVERYONE ranted and raved about how good the food was. The best part is that were 20-30% less then most of the quotes i received from other wedding venues in Orange County!

The infinity pool and patio they are building for release in summer 2017 looks like something right out of Miami. I can't wait to go back this summer!
    Tina Married on 08/03/2018
    We had an amazing time and all of our guest did as well. Even with the threat of rain and our officiant being an hour late, Casey and Erin were on top of everything and kept it moving. Anything I asked of Casey she never told me No. I would definately reccomend this beautiful location.